Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

What would be d craziest things on d list of ur daughter's brideprice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What would be d craziest things on d list of ur daughter's brideprice (1165 Views)

What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? / Girl On Twitter Shared The Most Craziest Things They've Ever Done For Love / What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What would be d craziest things on d list of ur daughter's brideprice by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
I was just wondering what will ur daughter's bride price list comprise of... Here is mine

One big transformer...

10 crates of AK47 with multiple magazine

5 crates of M30 machine gun...

1 crate of AS50 sniper...

80 crates of Desert Eagle and Berretta...

5 crates of Smith&Wilson revolver...

40 bags of touch down grenade...

10 plants of land mine...

6 fighter jets...

100 Crates of Machetes and axe

50 laptops and 10 iphones...

And a bride price of 100 naira...

1 Like

Re: What would be d craziest things on d list of ur daughter's brideprice by SINZ: 8:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
In that case, you'll end up marrying all your daughters. grin

2 Likes

Re: What would be d craziest things on d list of ur daughter's brideprice by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
SINZ:
In that case, you'll end up marrying all your daughters. grin
came here to read ur own , make i start to save cool
Re: What would be d craziest things on d list of ur daughter's brideprice by SINZ: 8:40pm On Mar 28, 2017
CuteJude:
came here to read ur own , make i start to save cool

If I catch you near any of my daughters na RPG I go shoot you! gringrin
Re: What would be d craziest things on d list of ur daughter's brideprice by dikeigbo2(m): 8:44pm On Mar 28, 2017
Do you live in sambisa forest?
Re: What would be d craziest things on d list of ur daughter's brideprice by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 28, 2017
SINZ:

If I catch you near any of my daughters na RPG I go shoot you! gringrin
as bro u suppose coordinate oooo grin , from what i have been seeing , beauty they una gene , na to book down
Re: What would be d craziest things on d list of ur daughter's brideprice by SINZ: 8:49pm On Mar 28, 2017
CuteJude:
as bro u suppose coordinate oooo grin , from what i have been seeing , beauty they una gene , na to book down

Oya make we do trade by barter naw?

I over sure say you get some creamy sisters and as your guy, you go first coordinate for me. cool
Re: What would be d craziest things on d list of ur daughter's brideprice by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 28, 2017
SINZ:

Oya make we do trade by barter naw?

I over sure say you get some creamy sisters and as your guy, you go first coordinate for me. cool
no p after i done marry ur own first cool
Re: What would be d craziest things on d list of ur daughter's brideprice by RichieDaVinci01(m): 8:54pm On Mar 28, 2017
One fresh mammoth tusk

One newly hatched mosquito

One Duplex

Williams Shakespeare's milk tooth

764 yards of Ankara

That's all maan
Re: What would be d craziest things on d list of ur daughter's brideprice by UnknownT: 9:10pm On Mar 28, 2017
Dino's Degree Certificate
Buhari's WASC certificate
Andy Uba's PhD's certificate

1 Like

Re: What would be d craziest things on d list of ur daughter's brideprice by Nobody: 2:11am On Mar 29, 2017
dikeigbo2:
Do you live in sambisa forest?
those are d things i love
Re: What would be d craziest things on d list of ur daughter's brideprice by Nobody: 2:13am On Mar 29, 2017
RichieDaVinci01:
One fresh mammoth tusk
One newly hatched mosquito
One Duplex
Williams Shakespeare's milk tooth
764 yards of Ankara
That's all maan
hahahaha u be native doctor
Re: What would be d craziest things on d list of ur daughter's brideprice by McBrooklyn(m): 3:37am On Mar 29, 2017
cheesy
Re: What would be d craziest things on d list of ur daughter's brideprice by oladipo322(m): 5:30am On Mar 29, 2017
Smallville10:
I was just wondering what will ur daughter's bride price list comprise of... Here is mine

One big transformer...

6 fighter jets...

op u wan sell ur pikin b that.
Re: What would be d craziest things on d list of ur daughter's brideprice by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 29, 2017
oladipo322:
op u wan sell ur pikin b that.
i am nt sellin her, dats why d price is 100naira
Re: What would be d craziest things on d list of ur daughter's brideprice by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 07, 2017
UnknownT:
Dino's Degree Certificate Buhari's WASC certificate Andy Uba's PhD's certificate
wetin u won use am do
Re: What would be d craziest things on d list of ur daughter's brideprice by chiraqDemon(m): 7:48pm On Apr 07, 2017
Smallville10:

One big transformer...

6 fighter jets...

Bros i feel ur munitions trade
We suppose merge since im in the drug trade
I bring d goods
U bring d protection

Whaddya say cool
Re: What would be d craziest things on d list of ur daughter's brideprice by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 08, 2017
chiraqDemon:
Bros i feel ur munitions trade We suppose merge since im in the drug trade I bring d goods U bring d protection
Whaddya say cool
lol. Na people like u i dey fin since
Re: What would be d craziest things on d list of ur daughter's brideprice by vickkydgreat(m): 6:17pm On Apr 10, 2017
Hyprocrasy of some tribe after collecting mothers money #50,000 father #100,000 sister #20,000 brother #20,000 step mum and so on... They will now say bride price #1000 incase u want to return their daughter they will only return that amount....

As for me Na to just dip koboko inside hot pepper wire u 50 lashes and am done

(1) (Reply)

First Love Is The Sweetest, True Or False / Lady Cries Out As Strange Woman Rubs The Stomach Of Her Sister On Her Wedding / Ne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.