Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

He 'made Love To Me' And Ran Away - Nigerian Gay Man Burst Into Tears - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He 'made Love To Me' And Ran Away - Nigerian Gay Man Burst Into Tears (2400 Views)

Lady Took Her Man's Rolex And Ran Away, The Man Did This / 'Why Ladies Should Stop Driving Men Away' - Nigerian Woman Says / I Stiched My Anus Thrice, Wore Pampers For Years – Repentant Nigerian Gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He 'made Love To Me' And Ran Away - Nigerian Gay Man Burst Into Tears by Gentlepenuel(m): 8:43pm On Mar 28, 2017
Wonders shall never cease Ohhh.

A gay man has taken to a popular Nigerian relationship blog, Joro Olumofin, to voice out his frustration after his lover defiled him and dumped him to get married to a woman.

NAIJ.com gathered that, the man revealed that his run away lover defiled him and now he can’t cope with him. He said:

“Am so heartbroken, I don’t know how to recover from this. My heart can’t take it. I saw him on wedding on blogs by surprise. He didn’t tell me he had a girlfriend. I saw it on blog featured. He took my virginity. I know I can’t live as I want here in Nigeria. I was hoping to keep my virginity till I move abroad for my future lover. It takes a lot for a man to give his virginity. For it’s worth. We had an amazing 2 weeks. I will always remember you.

Society pressure put him under pressure. A private number calls me. I know it is him calling to hear my voice. Am heartbroken, his heart is not with his wife, I know it. I can feel it in me. Where do I go from here? No rainbows in my world or Lily’s to make me blossom. Where do I go?"

https://gossip.naij.com/1096096-he-love-ran-nigerian-gay-man-burst-tears.html

1 Like

Re: He 'made Love To Me' And Ran Away - Nigerian Gay Man Burst Into Tears by dyze(m): 8:44pm On Mar 28, 2017
grin
Re: He 'made Love To Me' And Ran Away - Nigerian Gay Man Burst Into Tears by decatalyst(m): 8:49pm On Mar 28, 2017
Eleribu somebody grin

I don't even know what to type grin grin

6 Likes

Re: He 'made Love To Me' And Ran Away - Nigerian Gay Man Burst Into Tears by MayowaAleem(m): 8:50pm On Mar 28, 2017
grin stupid boy
Re: He 'made Love To Me' And Ran Away - Nigerian Gay Man Burst Into Tears by Aliyeous(m): 8:51pm On Mar 28, 2017
Haha am soree buh i find dis funny...

5 Likes

Re: He 'made Love To Me' And Ran Away - Nigerian Gay Man Burst Into Tears by drmuri(m): 8:52pm On Mar 28, 2017
dyze:
grin
the guy realized nothing(definately not the hairy ass of a man) compares to the sweetness of tight, cosy vagina. if it is not pussy, can't be as sweet as pusy!

2 Likes

Re: He 'made Love To Me' And Ran Away - Nigerian Gay Man Burst Into Tears by Synord(m): 8:53pm On Mar 28, 2017
Aliyeous:
Haha am soree buh i find dis funny...

You are sore

Hian !!!

Sore from.what mister ??
Re: He 'made Love To Me' And Ran Away - Nigerian Gay Man Burst Into Tears by Aliyeous(m): 8:56pm On Mar 28, 2017
Synord:

You are sore
Hian !!!
Sore from.what mister ??
soree 4 his gay a$$ lyf
Re: He 'made Love To Me' And Ran Away - Nigerian Gay Man Burst Into Tears by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 28, 2017
Wrong people jumping into Lagos lagoon. Shìt.

2 Likes

Re: He 'made Love To Me' And Ran Away - Nigerian Gay Man Burst Into Tears by UnknownT: 9:04pm On Mar 28, 2017
I don't understand this Joro's post, when someone posts, is it for him to reply the person privately or post it online(like the good old Sex Life in Naija group on facebook). If it's the latter, I don't see the reason for him to be complaining about the number of posts he receives per second, if it's the former, then it's wrong posting it online
Re: He 'made Love To Me' And Ran Away - Nigerian Gay Man Burst Into Tears by SNOWCREAM(m): 9:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
Joro kor Jara ni, fvckboi forming relationship analyst.. Everyone is trynna be relevant in the most stupid way they know of
Re: He 'made Love To Me' And Ran Away - Nigerian Gay Man Burst Into Tears by SINZ: 9:20pm On Mar 28, 2017
VolTOxic:
Wrong people jumping into Lagos lagoon. Shìt.

Seriously..

1 Like

Re: He 'made Love To Me' And Ran Away - Nigerian Gay Man Burst Into Tears by dacblogger: 9:27pm On Mar 28, 2017
he took your virginity grin hediot human being...
Re: He 'made Love To Me' And Ran Away - Nigerian Gay Man Burst Into Tears by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
Jodha:
Wetin igbo men nogo do for money.. This joro man wii be forming dry stories.. From his head and post it.. Just for traffic..

For those that believe this trash... How could yhu..
Is Joro Olumofin an Igbo name?.

3 Likes

Re: He 'made Love To Me' And Ran Away - Nigerian Gay Man Burst Into Tears by CarlosTheJackal: 9:39pm On Mar 28, 2017
Jodha:
Wetin igbo men nogo do for money.. This joro man wii be forming dry stories.. From his head and post it.. Just for traffic..

For those that believe this trash... How could yhu..

5 Likes

Re: He 'made Love To Me' And Ran Away - Nigerian Gay Man Burst Into Tears by CarlosTheJackal: 9:39pm On Mar 28, 2017
Jodha:

Just negodu.. These two morons..

Make better thunder fire una..

2 Likes

Re: He 'made Love To Me' And Ran Away - Nigerian Gay Man Burst Into Tears by Jodha(f): 9:43pm On Mar 28, 2017
Igbo people are coming for me.. Ah gats tuama grin

... I'm outta hia grin grin grin grin
Re: He 'made Love To Me' And Ran Away - Nigerian Gay Man Burst Into Tears by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 28, 2017
my ribs cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: He 'made Love To Me' And Ran Away - Nigerian Gay Man Burst Into Tears by NevetsIbot(m): 10:14pm On Mar 28, 2017
judeefcc..... Ma'ah join you laugh. Dem don widen him anus
Re: He 'made Love To Me' And Ran Away - Nigerian Gay Man Burst Into Tears by deedondavi(m): 3:15am On Mar 29, 2017
Lol
Re: He 'made Love To Me' And Ran Away - Nigerian Gay Man Burst Into Tears by morbeta(m): 4:24am On Mar 29, 2017
Speechless.....
Re: He 'made Love To Me' And Ran Away - Nigerian Gay Man Burst Into Tears by Nobody: 4:46am On Mar 29, 2017
This thing is too much.
Re: He 'made Love To Me' And Ran Away - Nigerian Gay Man Burst Into Tears by naija1stpikin: 5:09am On Mar 29, 2017
FortuneTeller:
This thing is too much.

a you a gipsy?
Re: He 'made Love To Me' And Ran Away - Nigerian Gay Man Burst Into Tears by Tamarapetty(f): 8:18am On Mar 29, 2017
TFU!!! ijiot.
spits.
Re: He 'made Love To Me' And Ran Away - Nigerian Gay Man Burst Into Tears by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 29, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Idiots everywhere

(1) (Reply)

Love Letters Across The Digital Ocean / Why Is Marriage The Biggest Dream Of Some Girls? / Baby Oil Team!! Supermodel, Morey Faith Shares Nude Photo (boob And Ikebe)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.