Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,945 members, 7,835,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Pls Advise Needed... My Girlfriend Find My Choice Of Word Offensive.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Advise Needed... My Girlfriend Find My Choice Of Word Offensive.... (1093 Views)

Advice Needed My Wife Wants To Abandon Me After All These Years / I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford / My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advise Needed... My Girlfriend Find My Choice Of Word Offensive.... by kingcypress: 10:43pm On Mar 28, 2017
My girlfriend of 7 years find it offensive if I use the word "fvck" instead of "make love"... Pls is there any difference between the two. She once told me dat the word "fvck" use to turn her off... The problem now is dat it is the word "fvck" that gives me motivation, energy, inspiration and it also serve as a source of turn on to me.
Re: Pls Advise Needed... My Girlfriend Find My Choice Of Word Offensive.... by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 10:47pm On Mar 28, 2017
Girlfriend of 7 years..

Ancient of days, as old as you are....

10 Likes

Re: Pls Advise Needed... My Girlfriend Find My Choice Of Word Offensive.... by digoster(m): 10:48pm On Mar 28, 2017
Keep using it bro.. she will learn cool
Re: Pls Advise Needed... My Girlfriend Find My Choice Of Word Offensive.... by Young03(m): 10:53pm On Mar 28, 2017
Go and marry, u don pass gf /bf matter
Re: Pls Advise Needed... My Girlfriend Find My Choice Of Word Offensive.... by ikp120(m): 10:55pm On Mar 28, 2017
If she can't adapt to it, let her go fvck herself with a sugar cane angry angry angry
Re: Pls Advise Needed... My Girlfriend Find My Choice Of Word Offensive.... by Khd95(m): 10:56pm On Mar 28, 2017
Use "pana shuku"sad
Re: Pls Advise Needed... My Girlfriend Find My Choice Of Word Offensive.... by Kentura(m): 10:59pm On Mar 28, 2017
LuvSwollenPussy:
Girlfriend of 7 years..

Young03:
Go and marry, u don pass gf /bf matter
LuvSwollenPussy:
Girlfriend of 7 years..

Hahahahahahaha grin grin
Re: Pls Advise Needed... My Girlfriend Find My Choice Of Word Offensive.... by kingcypress: 11:01pm On Mar 28, 2017
Khd95:
Use "pana shuku"sad
Bros Abeg which language be this.
Re: Pls Advise Needed... My Girlfriend Find My Choice Of Word Offensive.... by pizzylee(m): 11:19pm On Mar 28, 2017
use dz' make I reason ur pussy' grin

1 Like

Re: Pls Advise Needed... My Girlfriend Find My Choice Of Word Offensive.... by eleko1: 11:22pm On Mar 28, 2017
sad stop that.Ur girlfriend isn't Asha-wo /olosho u can tell let f..k. The correct word to use is let make love

1 Like

Re: Pls Advise Needed... My Girlfriend Find My Choice Of Word Offensive.... by kingcypress: 11:24pm On Mar 28, 2017
eleko1:
sad stop that.Ur girlfriend isn't Asha-wo /olosho u can tell let f..k. The correct word to use is let make love
Pls can you clearly tell me the difference?
Re: Pls Advise Needed... My Girlfriend Find My Choice Of Word Offensive.... by eleko1: 11:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
kingcypress:
Pls can you clearly tell me the difference?
I'm not a dictionary/Google. Only Ashawo peep use"U Wan FU.K".
Re: Pls Advise Needed... My Girlfriend Find My Choice Of Word Offensive.... by Oyiboman69: 11:39pm On Mar 28, 2017
kingcypress:
My girlfriend of 7 years find it offensive if I use the word "fvck" instead of "make love"... Pls is there any difference between the two. She once told me dat the word "fvck" use to turn her off... The problem now is dat it is the word "fvck" that gives me motivation, energy, inspiration and it also serve as a source of turn on to me.

op fuccck her jor!!!!!

Re: Pls Advise Needed... My Girlfriend Find My Choice Of Word Offensive.... by kingcypress: 11:45pm On Mar 28, 2017
Oyiboman69:

op fuccck her jor!!!!!
She said I'm insulting her anytime I use d work... but personally I mean no insult it's just dat I kinda lov d word... I got use to d word wen I was dating my ex... she lov d word so much
Re: Pls Advise Needed... My Girlfriend Find My Choice Of Word Offensive.... by marisdgreat(f): 12:53am On Mar 29, 2017
LuvSwollenPussy:
Girlfriend of 7 years..
u will never change lol
Re: Pls Advise Needed... My Girlfriend Find My Choice Of Word Offensive.... by greatwhite(m): 1:51am On Mar 29, 2017
The f word sounds derogatory to women. Try not to use it around women you take seriously.

1 Like

Re: Pls Advise Needed... My Girlfriend Find My Choice Of Word Offensive.... by sirusX(m): 2:16am On Mar 29, 2017
Everyone is wired differently and you shouldn't expect her to enjoy the same things as others...especially your EX

Get to learn her love language and how she wants to be talked to and treated

The same way some like vulgar words, others like sweet and gentle words

While some prefer hard and fast, others prefer smooth and slow

The same way people indulge in some form of fetish, others frown against it

Nothing in life is mechanical...you both have to meet each other half way

PS: I hope you plan on wifing her, else you need to get yourself sorted out on the sex thing
Re: Pls Advise Needed... My Girlfriend Find My Choice Of Word Offensive.... by kingcypress: 5:57am On Mar 29, 2017
sirusX:
Everyone is wired differently and you shouldn't expect her to enjoy the same things as others...especially your EX

Get to learn her love language and how she wants to be talked to and treated

The same way some like vulgar words, others like sweet and gentle words

While some prefer hard and fast, others prefer smooth and slow

The same way people indulge in some form of fetish, others frown against it

Nothing in life is mechanical...you both have to meet each other half way

PS: I hope you plan on wifing her, else you need to get yourself sorted out on the sex thing
Many thanks... guess you are married.
Re: Pls Advise Needed... My Girlfriend Find My Choice Of Word Offensive.... by sirusX(m): 11:40am On Mar 29, 2017
kingcypress:

Many thanks... guess you are married.
You're welcome smiley
As regards being married...not yet

(1) (Reply)

6 Super-sexy, Naughty Things You Need To Try In Bed Tonight / See What bride Rock On Her Wedding Anniversary. - Pastors Closed Eyes (photo) / jk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.