Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Salary Arrears: Abia Headmistress Demoted For "Embarrassing Ikpeazu’s Wife" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Salary Arrears: Abia Headmistress Demoted For "Embarrassing Ikpeazu’s Wife" (27198 Views)

Obiageli Mazi Promoted To Assistant Headmistress By Governor Zulum In Borno / PDP Blames Jimi Agbaje For Embarrassing Defeat In Lagos Governorship Election / "No Headmistress Was Demoted In Abia For Embarrassing Governor's Wife"- Abia Gov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salary Arrears: Abia Headmistress Demoted For "Embarrassing Ikpeazu’s Wife" by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:38am On Mar 29, 2017
So the Governor's wife has now become some 'god' pple can tell the hard truth. Useless pple

1 Like

Re: Salary Arrears: Abia Headmistress Demoted For "Embarrassing Ikpeazu’s Wife" by Amarabae(f): 8:38am On Mar 29, 2017
Abia state- The worst state in south east! A state that is so unfortunate so far via getting bad and useless governors. tufiakwa.

2 Likes

Re: Salary Arrears: Abia Headmistress Demoted For "Embarrassing Ikpeazu’s Wife" by loomer: 8:38am On Mar 29, 2017
"Constituted authority" wife of governor sha!

Naija
Re: Salary Arrears: Abia Headmistress Demoted For "Embarrassing Ikpeazu’s Wife" by Kink123: 8:40am On Mar 29, 2017
Why is Nigeria like this? For someone being purnish for sayin d truth.

1 Like

Re: Salary Arrears: Abia Headmistress Demoted For "Embarrassing Ikpeazu’s Wife" by Timbercrush: 8:40am On Mar 29, 2017
eagleeye2:

It's not Assumptions. The state ministries workers who were not owed more than one month in previous administrations are being owed 2 and heading to three months. Teachers, Lecturers, ABSUTH staff are being owed upwards of 5months.
Ikeazu is doing what Oyibo people call Painting the Sepulchers.
If that is found to be true then the NUT should take appropriate action
Re: Salary Arrears: Abia Headmistress Demoted For "Embarrassing Ikpeazu’s Wife" by SugaryBelle(f): 8:46am On Mar 29, 2017
haha strong woman,my aunt she doesn't even care still moving on with her swaggacious self
Re: Salary Arrears: Abia Headmistress Demoted For "Embarrassing Ikpeazu’s Wife" by Jokerman(m): 8:47am On Mar 29, 2017
That's y I said govt is a cheat
Re: Salary Arrears: Abia Headmistress Demoted For "Embarrassing Ikpeazu’s Wife" by eph123(f): 8:47am On Mar 29, 2017
Abuse of power. It should be thoroughly investigated. I don't know what business a governor's wife has with governance. Power drunk crooks. After they've looted all the salaries.

1 Like

Re: Salary Arrears: Abia Headmistress Demoted For "Embarrassing Ikpeazu’s Wife" by Goke7: 8:51am On Mar 29, 2017
if its PMB or one governor from the north now, our brothers from that side will be numerous here shouting things like tyrant, dictator e.t.c.

The earlier we realize that the entire political class irrespective of where they come from is our major problem and not certain personalities, the better for us. The average Nigerian too is always drunk with power at the slightest opportunity
Re: Salary Arrears: Abia Headmistress Demoted For "Embarrassing Ikpeazu’s Wife" by obinna002: 8:54am On Mar 29, 2017
Are you OK, secondary school teachers 7 months. Primary school 8 months. Abia state polytechnic 10 months. Abia state teaching hospital 11 months. Etc
123sophocles:
I smell lies, the story does not add up. This is obviously a campaign of calumny. Meanwhile, wicked people dont give out free meals.

2 Likes

Re: Salary Arrears: Abia Headmistress Demoted For "Embarrassing Ikpeazu’s Wife" by optimus09: 9:09am On Mar 29, 2017
obyrich:
How many months salary are the teachers owed?
And the question is for?what are u insinuating? undecided have u been owed a month salary before?abeg park well,or go and ask the governors wife
Re: Salary Arrears: Abia Headmistress Demoted For "Embarrassing Ikpeazu’s Wife" by Realchidi: 9:11am On Mar 29, 2017
The refusal of the Okezie Ikpeazu led government to pay workers is something I just can't understand. it really baffles me that a state like Abia, with all the revenue from Aba will be owing teachers six months salary. It is really a shame.

1 Like

Re: Salary Arrears: Abia Headmistress Demoted For "Embarrassing Ikpeazu’s Wife" by kahal29: 9:21am On Mar 29, 2017
obyrich:
Get the exact figures. Lets work with facts and not on assumption.

There is no assumption anywhere... My mum who works in an LGEA in the state was last paid in October last year.

1 Like

Re: Salary Arrears: Abia Headmistress Demoted For "Embarrassing Ikpeazu’s Wife" by Customer80: 9:22am On Mar 29, 2017
Ponponkon and his clueless master, Abians is almost time for ikpeazu to vacate the office based on the receipts forgery case pending in Supreme Court

1 Like

Re: Salary Arrears: Abia Headmistress Demoted For "Embarrassing Ikpeazu’s Wife" by Fountaincrest: 9:22am On Mar 29, 2017
The governors wife was there for another reason the headmistress had no right to start issue of non salary payments. Its not in the first lady's office roles. She should have come to her office if she had message for her. Protocol must be followed.
Re: Salary Arrears: Abia Headmistress Demoted For "Embarrassing Ikpeazu’s Wife" by peter0071(m): 9:23am On Mar 29, 2017
kahal29:

That's a fact. My mum who works in an LGEA was last paid in October last year.
WHAT!!! this is serious! i cry for my beloved state....
Re: Salary Arrears: Abia Headmistress Demoted For "Embarrassing Ikpeazu’s Wife" by Customer80: 9:25am On Mar 29, 2017
Goke7:
if its PMB or one governor from the north now, our brothers from that side will be numerous here shouting things like tyrant, dictator e.t.c.

The earlier we realize that the entire political class irrespective of where they come from is our major problem and not certain personalities, the better for us. The average Nigerian too is always drunk with power at the slightest opportunity
are you ok? Who is supporting him here other than his paid agent's. Let's reason properly
Re: Salary Arrears: Abia Headmistress Demoted For "Embarrassing Ikpeazu’s Wife" by kahal29: 9:26am On Mar 29, 2017
Timbercrush:

If that is found to be true then the NUT should take appropriate action

Which NUT are you talking about? Is the that has been pocketed and bought over by the Governor? There is no Labour union in Abia State.

4 Likes

Re: Salary Arrears: Abia Headmistress Demoted For "Embarrassing Ikpeazu’s Wife" by kahal29: 9:27am On Mar 29, 2017
Goke7:

Don't mind the hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Salary Arrears: Abia Headmistress Demoted For "Embarrassing Ikpeazu’s Wife" by kahal29: 9:28am On Mar 29, 2017
Fountaincrest:
The governors wife was there for another reason the headmistress had no right to start issue of non salary payments. Its not in the first lady's office roles. She should have come to her office if she had message for her. Protocol must be followed.

Just hear yourself

4 Likes

Re: Salary Arrears: Abia Headmistress Demoted For "Embarrassing Ikpeazu’s Wife" by peter0071(m): 9:29am On Mar 29, 2017
Customer80:
are you ok? Who is supporting him here other than his paid agent's. Let's reason properly
Please let us be honest... We easterners are our own problems... go to the North, their roads are all ok. But our very own brothers destroy our roads; construct poor roads that in turn kill our relations and friends. Our own brother (those in government) collect federal allocations and steal them. The state governemtn has no reason to owe the teachers and other state workers

1 Like

Re: Salary Arrears: Abia Headmistress Demoted For "Embarrassing Ikpeazu’s Wife" by orbgoblin: 9:32am On Mar 29, 2017
It's issues like these the youths should mobilize themselves against but they are being brainwashed to support someone else's ambition to achieve power
hisgrace090:
Abomination!
Ikpeazu has it gotten to this level?
I just the ask in case.
My question remains who will deliver abia?
When will a selfless person lead abia state.
Don't abia state have any to speak up against this evil going on in abia?
Don't they equally HV youth?
Pls what is wrong in that state? I need answer now.

1 Like

Re: Salary Arrears: Abia Headmistress Demoted For "Embarrassing Ikpeazu’s Wife" by kahal29: 9:34am On Mar 29, 2017
peter0071:
WHAT!!! this is serious! i cry for my beloved state....

It's more than serious. Civil servants in Abia state are really suffering. Only God knows what the Governor does with Abia money. The unfortunate thing is that my people down here won't talk about their plight but they busy them selves insulting and talking about PMB who gives the Governor his monthly allocations, bailout funds and Paris Club money.

2 Likes

Re: Salary Arrears: Abia Headmistress Demoted For "Embarrassing Ikpeazu’s Wife" by kahal29: 9:35am On Mar 29, 2017
orbgoblin:
It's issues like these the youths should mobilize themselves against but they are being brainwashed to support someone else's ambition to achieve power

They won't do that but when it comes to PMB you see them jumping up and down.
Re: Salary Arrears: Abia Headmistress Demoted For "Embarrassing Ikpeazu’s Wife" by zsch: 9:36am On Mar 29, 2017
Just one question,, Are Governors and political office holders ever owed salaries?
Re: Salary Arrears: Abia Headmistress Demoted For "Embarrassing Ikpeazu’s Wife" by Customer80: 9:42am On Mar 29, 2017
peter0071:
Please let us be honest... We easterners are our own problems... go to the North, their roads are all ok. But our very own brothers destroy our roads; construct poor roads that in turn kill our relations and friends. Our own brother (those in government) collect federal allocations and steal them. The state governemtn has no reason to owe the teachers and other state workers
I don't reply kids
Re: Salary Arrears: Abia Headmistress Demoted For "Embarrassing Ikpeazu’s Wife" by chakula: 9:43am On Mar 29, 2017
We in Jigawa State have never exprience something like salary haven't been paid right from 1999 to date thanks for our Governors.
Re: Salary Arrears: Abia Headmistress Demoted For "Embarrassing Ikpeazu’s Wife" by ElsonMorali: 9:43am On Mar 29, 2017
buffalowings:

get sense
our states too are owing workers

Buy sense.

My comment has Nothing to do with states owing money.
Re: Salary Arrears: Abia Headmistress Demoted For "Embarrassing Ikpeazu’s Wife" by peter0071(m): 9:44am On Mar 29, 2017
Customer80:
I don't reply kids
when a fool talks.. you ll know... continue denying yourself the truth....that does not make it lie... Idiot
Re: Salary Arrears: Abia Headmistress Demoted For "Embarrassing Ikpeazu’s Wife" by peter0071(m): 9:46am On Mar 29, 2017
kahal29:

It's more than serious. Civil servants in Abia state are really suffering. Only God knows what the Governor does with Abia money. The unfortunate thing is that my people down here won't talk about their plight but they busy them selves insulting and talking about PMB who gives the Governor his monthly allocations, bailout funds and Paris Club money.
these ll continue until we Abians arise to fight this nonsense. this does not happen even in places like Lagos and Phc... this is painful... i urge the teachers and workers to go on peaceful demonstration and put this to a stop
Re: Salary Arrears: Abia Headmistress Demoted For "Embarrassing Ikpeazu’s Wife" by odiks: 9:55am On Mar 29, 2017
Ojiofor:
ponponkon come and tell the world how your wicked boss is developing Abia state.

No you won't see him here but if is to tell us one media or propaganda project the Governor is building you see him jumping up and down. Ikpeazu is very heartless. He has finished my parents who are civil servants in his state.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Travel Ban List Didn't Come From Up - Presidency / Dele Momodu Celebrates 55th Birthday With Wife And Children (photos) / Orji Kalu’s Orderly Shoots Man During Campaign Rally Arochukwu, Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.