Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Omoyele Sowore: "Nigerians, Don't Cry For Me If I Die", Nigerians React - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore: "Nigerians, Don't Cry For Me If I Die", Nigerians React (39756 Views)

Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes / Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) / Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Nigerians, Don't Cry For Me If I Die", Nigerians React by jibs4lv(m): 11:24am On Mar 29, 2017
Saheed9:
God pls give us 36 Sowores, I per state
amen,u get sense saheed but why mumu pple dey talk against him .
Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Nigerians, Don't Cry For Me If I Die", Nigerians React by Rapmoney(m): 11:25am On Mar 29, 2017
Saheed9:
I often wonder whether there are species of humans with the brain of lizards! The way some folks reason sha! Na wa! angry

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Nigerians, Don't Cry For Me If I Die", Nigerians React by bameyi(m): 11:42am On Mar 29, 2017
Some folks just jump here and start running their mouths. Swore track record of truth is far more and way more credible than "Dogno" and Saraki.
Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Nigerians, Don't Cry For Me If I Die", Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 29, 2017
DonLo:

Thanks bro but the truth is that me too have given up o. The stance of youths on this matter is mind opening, revealing the shallow state of many minds.

I'm still shocked that they welcomed Ibori back like a champion.

Someone that looted you blind and served time in a foreign jail.

The country's moral core has been fractured.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Nigerians, Don't Cry For Me If I Die", Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 29, 2017
Pavarottii:
Wats dis brown envelope guy feeling like sef! Ur death will be of no importance; even a nollywood actor's death will be more important that urs. If u one die; please die let us rest. The moment Dino went against hamid Ali, SGF, Magu. They paid u to tarnish his image. Now u av failed u r looking for sympathy from Nigerians. My friend u av jambed brickwall. Wen u were dining wiv Dino and the APC thieves calling GEJ all manner of names; u didn't know that Karma is a universal law that must take its ton of flesh. Now the person u were insulting GEJ. Am sure he doesn't even know u.

I av said, all of u that brought this beast-Buhari to us. Will end up in d belly of the beast. Foolish guy and senators.

This is the worst senate in d history of Nigeria. No better bill passed since their existence, only hike in fuel, electricity, duties etc.
Buhari own be say, that one doesn't even know wat he is doing. No wonder they av hijacked everything from him.

Sowore should allow us hear word abeg. If u don't av any meaniful thing u r doing. Allow this senators do their rubbish work.

Sowore to investigative journalism is synonymous to buhari fighting corruption.

Nonsense.

*anything that makes supreme court give Markafi's faction victory on May 4th. This is the burial of APC. The level of defection u will see; would shock Nigeria, so let's APC do all they can to bribe anyone in the supreme court or else, it's EOD for them*
I really need to see your face: See your mouth .
Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Nigerians, Don't Cry For Me If I Die", Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 29, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
imagine 5bn bank alert please sowore the afonja man next select game carefully anyway I don't have pity on afonja cis tgr deserve all the evil in the world
Your pity will only make their head as flat as yours , so keep it.
Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Nigerians, Don't Cry For Me If I Die", Nigerians React by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 29, 2017
TPAND:
Sowowere you see your life. Just write an open apology to Dino. You got this one wrong, you messed with the wrong guy
Advocate of Evil.
Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Nigerians, Don't Cry For Me If I Die", Nigerians React by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 29, 2017
icedfire:
Sowore has done his part even if some may argue that he is partisan. Oya you wey no dey partisan, expose the corruption going on in your office or local government....let's see how many days you will live for
Let one flat head try half of the exposure of Sowore & see if him no go be land Lord in Kuje like their albino brother .
Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Nigerians, Don't Cry For Me If I Die", Nigerians React by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 29, 2017
Saheed9:
Bros , Igbos will hate you for this statement o
Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Nigerians, Don't Cry For Me If I Die", Nigerians React by TPAND(f): 12:07pm On Mar 29, 2017
Mekwen:
Advocate of Evil.
what evil, you enemy of progress and pained supporter of downfall and badluck. you wish Dino goes down but sorry he is all the way up
Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Nigerians, Don't Cry For Me If I Die", Nigerians React by numericalguy(m): 12:27pm On Mar 29, 2017
Sowore must not die until he pays Dino the N5billion.

Meanwhile in other news:
Sowore and Tinubu be like

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Nigerians, Don't Cry For Me If I Die", Nigerians React by numericalguy(m): 12:42pm On Mar 29, 2017
Dino is a moving train that destroys all forms of oppositions along his path. Sowore, you a fool for stepping in front of a moving train and you have been destroyed. Those that gave you money to stop Dino lead you to your destruction. You should have checked and researched the enigma called Dino before taking up the job to fight Dino.

Sowore must not die until he pays Dino the N5billion.

Meanwhile in other news:
Sowore and Tinubu be like

Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Nigerians, Don't Cry For Me If I Die", Nigerians React by Fadahunsi(m): 1:13pm On Mar 29, 2017
jejemanito:
Sowore should go and read about Anas Aremeyaw of Ghana before coming here to form Martyr
And on whose platform did you first hear about An as Aremeyaw if not Sahara Reporters Adeola Fayehun? Abeg swerve!!
Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Nigerians, Don't Cry For Me If I Die", Nigerians React by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 29, 2017
Saheed9:
If we had one million Sowores Nigerian will be a better country. Most citizens are ignorant and worship corrupt politicians.
Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Nigerians, Don't Cry For Me If I Die", Nigerians React by E2power3: 1:20pm On Mar 29, 2017
Many a times people make the mistake of thinking that they can do whatever they like in life and go scot-free?! Not when there is God oh!

This Sahara Reporter man took heavy sums of money and initiated a propaganda campaign against Jonathan with truths, half truths and outright lies that he knew very well of what the truth is in all of it, now the very beginning of the harvest of what he sowed is here!!!

Nigerians cry for a money (brown envelop) publisher Or does he think he is Dele Giwa
Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Nigerians, Don't Cry For Me If I Die", Nigerians React by shaldrestar(m): 1:21pm On Mar 29, 2017
Igbos right now...

Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Nigerians, Don't Cry For Me If I Die", Nigerians React by teebell999(m): 1:56pm On Mar 29, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
imagine 5bn bank alert please sowore the afonja man next select game carefully anyway I don't have pity on afonja cis tgr deserve all the evil in the world

Who your pity epp? Hol am abeg!
Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Nigerians, Don't Cry For Me If I Die", Nigerians React by Rainmaker69(m): 3:05pm On Mar 29, 2017
DonLo:
Most kids here are too quick to haul insult on Sowore not knowing his comrade antecedents long before they were born back then in Unilag. I increasingly became afraid for his life in recent days considering how powerful his opponents are yet he sounds and looks undisturbed considering his consequent actions. Many of us attacking him can't even stand a common local government councilor yet we castigate a man not afraid of taking on even the most feared dictator in the history of Nigeria, Abacha. FOI, Sowore has nothing to lose, even if Nigeria implodes today, he's got a US visa and can conveniently leave the country. We should be grateful to him rather than sound like an ungrateful and spoilt child. Imagine someone who almost everyone in the government is afraid of and constantly prays never to be on his radar (go and ask Andy Uba how afraid he is since yesterday's glimpse into his 'PhD). Many don't know that Sowore death is a loss to them as a Nigerian. If not for people like him, impunity and corruption would have been more brazenly done. Please Sowore don't die for Nigeria cos she's not worth it. The so called Nigerians would be the first to insult you for 'stupidly' putting your life on the line for them.
Though Dino can be said to have graduated based on the VC report but the inconsistencies in his studentship is worth revealing especially the possibility of gaining admission into the so called 'almighty' ABU with three credits. Even if Sahara reporter is wrong about it, we all now know that Dino has a very questionable academic record. Ask Harvard and LSE if you're in doubt.

We wouldn't have known the following safe for Omoyele SR

Just negodu the comments of subsequent posters, you'll see many commenting through the prism of tribalism, sentiments and ignorance completely devoid of good logic or fact.
To many who only find their voice behind social media and faceless forum like this and you can't mention one thing in the magnitude of the aforementioned that you've done for Nigeria, I'll advise you to shut up.

NB: Don't quote to insult me as I won't dignify you with a response

This is by far one of the most sincere, well-reasoned and well thought-out posts I have read on Nairaland in recent times. You hit the nail on the head kpakam!
Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Nigerians, Don't Cry For Me If I Die", Nigerians React by romme2u: 3:10pm On Mar 29, 2017
Rapmoney:
I often wonder whether there are species of humans with the brain of lizards! The some folks reason sha! Na wa! angry

bro e don tey i never see you with your eye-popping threads giving tosyne a run for his money.

where you dey hide abi jah don butter your bread?

Abeg squeeze time and drop a good piece.

BTW don't mind those dimwits running amok

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Nigerians, Don't Cry For Me If I Die", Nigerians React by justmenoni: 3:12pm On Mar 29, 2017
You sound and seem full of yourself plus you think we should lick his ass cos according to you he's doing us a favor?

quote author=DonLo post=55052018]Most kids here are too quick to haul insult on Sowore not knowing his comrade antecedents long before they were born back then in Unilag. I increasingly became afraid for his life in recent days considering how powerful his opponents are yet he sounds and looks undisturbed considering his consequent actions. Many of us attacking him can't even stand a common local government councilor yet we castigate a man not afraid of taking on even the most feared dictator in the history of Nigeria, Abacha. FOI, Sowore has nothing to lose, even if Nigeria implodes today, he's got a US visa and can conveniently leave the country. We should be grateful to him rather than sound like an ungrateful and spoilt child. Imagine someone who almost everyone in the government is afraid of and constantly prays never to be on his radar (go and ask Andy Uba how afraid he is since yesterday's glimpse into his 'PhD). Many don't know that Sowore death is a loss to them as a Nigerian. If not for people like him, impunity and corruption would have been more brazenly done. Please Sowore don't die for Nigeria cos she's not worth it. The so called Nigerians would be the first to insult you for 'stupidly' putting your life on the line for them.
Though Dino can be said to have graduated based on the VC report but the inconsistencies in his studentship is worth revealing especially the possibility of gaining admission into the so called 'almighty' ABU with three credits. Even if Sahara reporter is wrong about it, we all now know that Dino has a very questionable academic record. Ask Harvard and LSE if you're in doubt.

We wouldn't have known the following safe for Omoyele SR

Just negodu the comments of subsequent posters, you'll see many commenting through the prism of tribalism, sentiments and ignorance completely devoid of good logic or fact.
To many who only find their voice behind social media and faceless forum like this and you can't mention one thing in the magnitude of the aforementioned that you've done for Nigeria, I'll advise you to shut up.

NB: Don't quote to insult me as I won't dignify you with a response [/quote]
Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Nigerians, Don't Cry For Me If I Die", Nigerians React by Evidenx(m): 3:23pm On Mar 29, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]if you die its your wickedness that killed you.black mailer and a propagandist like you.
Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Nigerians, Don't Cry For Me If I Die", Nigerians React by DandyWalker(m): 3:34pm On Mar 29, 2017
I dare say, without any iota of tribalism that the yorubas are the bravest when it comes to fighting injustice, oppression and the likes. Killing a fellow human being in cold blood is not what I call brave, fighting injustice while putting your life on the line is. From, Dele Giwa, fela anikulapo, wole soyinka, gani fawehinmi, femi falana to sowore and a host of others, these warriors have /had been loudest voices in fighting injustice in this contraption called nigeria.

I doff my my hat for the yoruba race. That is what I called bravery.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Nigerians, Don't Cry For Me If I Die", Nigerians React by DocHMD: 3:50pm On Mar 29, 2017
Unfornately for sowore, the days of good night sleep are over, the lovely days of walking around without looking over your shoulder are past gone. You brought this infiity upon you. God help you.

If any bastard put me through psychological torture, blackmail and smear campaign just because i'm in politics and he doesn't like my face. I WILL SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE CHASING THE BASSTARD TO DESTROY HIM COMPLETELY. NO MERCY
Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Nigerians, Don't Cry For Me If I Die", Nigerians React by ebullient19(f): 4:15pm On Mar 29, 2017
[b][/b]Am new here. How do I make the best out from being here?
Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Nigerians, Don't Cry For Me If I Die", Nigerians React by TheShopKeeper(m): 4:25pm On Mar 29, 2017
Sowore and his online media outfit are doing a great job...exposing the high level of corruption in Nigeria and Africa.

Sowore, chin up nothing will happen, you have been through worst in the past and you came out alive.
Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Nigerians, Don't Cry For Me If I Die", Nigerians React by DonLo: 4:26pm On Mar 29, 2017
Rainmaker69:

This is by far one of the most sincere, well-reasoned and well thought-out posts I have read on Nairaland in recent times. You hit the nail on the head kpakam!
Thanks. I'm flattered grin

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Nigerians, Don't Cry For Me If I Die", Nigerians React by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 29, 2017
Pavarottii:
Wats dis brown envelope guy feeling like sef! Ur death will be of no importance; even a nollywood actor's death will be more important that urs. If u one die; please die let us rest. The moment Dino went against hamid Ali, SGF, Magu. They paid u to tarnish his image. Now u av failed u r looking for sympathy from Nigerians. My friend u av jambed brickwall. Wen u were dining wiv Dino and the APC thieves calling GEJ all manner of names; u didn't know that Karma is a universal law that must take its ton of flesh. Now the person u were insulting GEJ. Am sure he doesn't even know u.

I av said, all of u that brought this beast-Buhari to us. Will end up in d belly of the beast. Foolish guy and senators.

This is the worst senate in d history of Nigeria. No better bill passed since their existence, only hike in fuel, electricity, duties etc.
Buhari own be say, that one doesn't even know wat he is doing. No wonder they av hijacked everything from him.

Sowore should allow us hear word abeg. If u don't av any meaniful thing u r doing. Allow this senators do their rubbish work.

Sowore to investigative journalism is synonymous to buhari fighting corruption.

Nonsense.

*anything that makes supreme court give Markafi's faction victory on May 4th. This is the burial of APC. The level of defection u will see; would shock Nigeria, so let's APC do all they can to bribe anyone in the supreme court or else, it's EOD for them*

I'm betting a fill of gold against your soul say Sherriff will take the seat... Lol
One day you will experience what Sowore is experiencing and you will remember this day. Maybe he'll be the one who will save you then. Take it easy bro
Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Nigerians, Don't Cry For Me If I Die", Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 30, 2017
TPAND:
what evil, you enemy of progress and pained supporter of downfall and badluck. you wish Dino goes down but sorry he is all the way up
Birds of a feather
Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Nigerians, Don't Cry For Me If I Die", Nigerians React by TPAND(f): 12:36pm On Mar 30, 2017
Mekwen:
Birds of a feather
Your feather aint flying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gov.udom's Father Inlaw, Entire Family, Others Dump PDP For APC / Office Of The Former Deputy Governor, Asaba: Hilarious Political Signboard I Saw / Escapee, Whose Funeral Had Held, Recounts Encounter With Leah Sharibu In Captive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.