Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,743 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Do You Like The Idea Of Your Partner Doing A Night Shifting Business? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Like The Idea Of Your Partner Doing A Night Shifting Business? (1508 Views)

What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? / A Lot Of Men Act Like They Are Doing A Woman A Favor / Why Do Men Hate The Idea Of Their Wife Or Girlfriend Having Male Friends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Like The Idea Of Your Partner Doing A Night Shifting Business? by xynerise: 2:14am On Dec 24, 2009
Whether single or married, instead of dying of suspense, how would you treat this? Let him/her carry on, that is: you dont care or find a solution to it?
Re: Do You Like The Idea Of Your Partner Doing A Night Shifting Business? by madlady(f): 2:25am On Dec 24, 2009

@Poster, what kind of work is this?
Re: Do You Like The Idea Of Your Partner Doing A Night Shifting Business? by Pweety4me(f): 2:26am On Dec 24, 2009
@Xyneriseee r u married or about getting married?wat's with all ur topics jare? undecided
Re: Do You Like The Idea Of Your Partner Doing A Night Shifting Business? by xynerise: 2:30am On Dec 24, 2009
@madlady. Some work do this shifting thing. There are sometimes you work at day time while sometimes you work at night. For example the factory workers, the offshore, clearing and forwarding etc. @pweety. You wan marry me cos I am still examining my gal.
Re: Do You Like The Idea Of Your Partner Doing A Night Shifting Business? by Pweety4me(f): 2:32am On Dec 24, 2009
^And u r still a broke a$$. . . tongue
Re: Do You Like The Idea Of Your Partner Doing A Night Shifting Business? by madlady(f): 2:36am On Dec 24, 2009
xynerise:

@madlady. Some work do this shifting thing. There are sometimes you work at day time while sometimes you work at night. For example the factory workers, the offshore, clearing and forwarding etc. @pweety. You wan marry me cos I am still examining my gal.

OK , you mean shift work. Even doctors and nurses do said. I myself work at nights from time to time if I have a commission deadline.

Not a problem, why should it be.
Re: Do You Like The Idea Of Your Partner Doing A Night Shifting Business? by madlady(f): 2:38am On Dec 24, 2009
wink

Pweety, how u do, what dat a-- on ur profile grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Like The Idea Of Your Partner Doing A Night Shifting Business? by Pweety4me(f): 2:38am On Dec 24, 2009
@Madlady hallo. . . smiley
Re: Do You Like The Idea Of Your Partner Doing A Night Shifting Business? by Pweety4me(f): 2:39am On Dec 24, 2009
madlady:

wink

Pweety, how u do, what dat a-- on your profile grin grin grin grin
Hehehe it's just part of d christams theme hehe i go change am soon. . .so wats up?im gud. . . smiley
Re: Do You Like The Idea Of Your Partner Doing A Night Shifting Business? by madlady(f): 2:42am On Dec 24, 2009
Pweety4me:

Hehehe it's just part of d christams theme hehe i go change am soon. . .so wats up?im gud. . . smiley

grin grin grin grin, de a-- is very smoooooth but i like your face better. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Do You Like The Idea Of Your Partner Doing A Night Shifting Business? by xynerise: 2:42am On Dec 24, 2009
@pweety. I aint broke no more. I hit a jackpot last week so this xmas is da bomb for me and my gal. Except you want to take her place.   wink
Re: Do You Like The Idea Of Your Partner Doing A Night Shifting Business? by Pweety4me(f): 2:45am On Dec 24, 2009
madlady:

grin grin grin grin, de a-- is very smoooooth but i like your face better. kiss kiss kiss
[size=2pt]madlady i have been meaning 2 tell u dat gurl wey u dey see all d tyme 4 my profile pic no be me ooo her name is solange. . . undecided lipsrsealed[/size]
Re: Do You Like The Idea Of Your Partner Doing A Night Shifting Business? by xynerise: 2:46am On Dec 24, 2009
Pweety, that your pic is giving me a hard on. Oya remove am grin
Re: Do You Like The Idea Of Your Partner Doing A Night Shifting Business? by Pweety4me(f): 2:47am On Dec 24, 2009
xynerise:

@pweety. I aint broke no more. I hit a jackpot last week so this xmas is da bomb for me and my gal. Except you want to take her place.   wink
Na i want a straight neck dis christmas no thanks. . . tongue
Re: Do You Like The Idea Of Your Partner Doing A Night Shifting Business? by Pweety4me(f): 2:48am On Dec 24, 2009
xynerise:

Pweety, that your pic is giving me a hard on. Oya remove am grin
grin *Shakes her head* deal with it! tongue
Re: Do You Like The Idea Of Your Partner Doing A Night Shifting Business? by xynerise: 2:52am On Dec 24, 2009
O boy I don die here. grin. *(soliloquising)shut up, concentrate* you what you are causing? grin
Re: Do You Like The Idea Of Your Partner Doing A Night Shifting Business? by madlady(f): 3:01am On Dec 24, 2009
grin grin grin grin

Pweety4me miss beautiful, You are one funny ass lady. Number one NLander grin grin grin grin kiss
Re: Do You Like The Idea Of Your Partner Doing A Night Shifting Business? by Pweety4me(f): 3:03am On Dec 24, 2009
Ahahaha u pple sef. . . grin tongue
Re: Do You Like The Idea Of Your Partner Doing A Night Shifting Business? by xynerise: 3:10am On Dec 24, 2009
This time use to be my Hot period so dont let me.,: never mind. grin
Re: Do You Like The Idea Of Your Partner Doing A Night Shifting Business? by xynerise: 3:11am On Dec 24, 2009
You gals are diverting this thread.
Re: Do You Like The Idea Of Your Partner Doing A Night Shifting Business? by madlady(f): 3:13am On Dec 24, 2009
xynerise:

This time use to be my Hot period so them let me.,: never mind. grin

grin grin grin grin Sorry.
Re: Do You Like The Idea Of Your Partner Doing A Night Shifting Business? by xynerise: 3:15am On Dec 24, 2009
Na true na. grin
Re: Do You Like The Idea Of Your Partner Doing A Night Shifting Business? by Pweety4me(f): 3:18am On Dec 24, 2009
Ohhhh ahhh Ohhhhhh. . . tongue
Re: Do You Like The Idea Of Your Partner Doing A Night Shifting Business? by xynerise: 3:25am On Dec 24, 2009
What is the meaning of that? Dont tempt me pweety grin
Re: Do You Like The Idea Of Your Partner Doing A Night Shifting Business? by Pweety4me(f): 3:31am On Dec 24, 2009
Yesssssssss yessssssssss ohhhhhhh yessssssssssssssss baby! grin
Re: Do You Like The Idea Of Your Partner Doing A Night Shifting Business? by xynerise: 3:36am On Dec 24, 2009
grin. I rather do that in the chamber of secrets grin. Care to join me?
Re: Do You Like The Idea Of Your Partner Doing A Night Shifting Business? by Pweety4me(f): 3:40am On Dec 24, 2009
angrywat r u crazy?now jerk off now. . . tongue
Re: Do You Like The Idea Of Your Partner Doing A Night Shifting Business? by chiogo(f): 3:41am On Dec 24, 2009
Re: Do You Like The Idea Of Your Partner Doing A Night Shifting Business? by Nobody: 3:43am On Dec 24, 2009
chiogo:

Like seriously.
Re: Do You Like The Idea Of Your Partner Doing A Night Shifting Business? by xynerise: 3:43am On Dec 24, 2009
Back to the topic pls. grin. Pweety why are you angry? Like you dont know what I mean by chamber of secret? I mean YIM.
Re: Do You Like The Idea Of Your Partner Doing A Night Shifting Business? by Pweety4me(f): 3:48am On Dec 24, 2009
^I know but i was just singing. . . undecided tongue
Re: Do You Like The Idea Of Your Partner Doing A Night Shifting Business? by xynerise: 3:51am On Dec 24, 2009
Singing? grin. Ok I will take that. But seriously I need a chat with you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Look Back After You Said Goodbye / ddd / She's Demanding Luv:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.