Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,744 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

I'm Jealous Of My Rich Best Friend. Shes The Original Slay Queen With Real Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Jealous Of My Rich Best Friend. Shes The Original Slay Queen With Real Money (2431 Views)

God Was Showing Off When He Created Me - Slay Queen With Massive Backside (photo / Slay Queen With 2 Skin Colours. Check Out Her Legs (Photo) / Slay Queen With UK Location Fled After Being Spotted Carrying Gallons Of Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Jealous Of My Rich Best Friend. Shes The Original Slay Queen With Real Money by omosedollar(m): 7:43am On Mar 29, 2017
Dear Dapson, I think am jealous of my best friend. I recently reconnected with my childhood best friend, after losing touch for about 10 yrs, on Instagram. I live in Texas and she still lives in Nigeria . When we were younger I was the beautiful and fabulous one but now she's definitely hotter and seems to have a fabulous lifestyle. Mature Slay Queen with Real Money to back it up, I mean vacation all over the world and what seem like a perfect marriage. I have a decent life but I work a lot to maintain that. I want to be happy for her but the ugly green monster keeps rearing it's head every time I see another fabulous post. I want to stop following her but I know she'll wonder why. I know this is wrong but I just can't help the feeling. How do I stop hating on this girl?

Continues here: https://www.instagram.com/p/BSNk0h9BnFQ/

EMAIL: deardapsondapson@gmail.com

Re: I'm Jealous Of My Rich Best Friend. Shes The Original Slay Queen With Real Money by Behira(f): 7:49am On Mar 29, 2017
undecided Drink acid
Re: I'm Jealous Of My Rich Best Friend. Shes The Original Slay Queen With Real Money by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 29, 2017
Kukuma kee yourself grin
Re: I'm Jealous Of My Rich Best Friend. Shes The Original Slay Queen With Real Money by Vicboi1(m): 7:51am On Mar 29, 2017
hmm this is serious seems like the girl is envious of her friend because when she was young she taught that her beauty would give her everything in life now she knows she is wrong , my advice to her is that
she should not try to copy her friend because she doesn't know how she gets her money,
she should quit envy because it would get her no where,
she should work harder and stop thinking everything is all about beauty because it fades

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Jealous Of My Rich Best Friend. Shes The Original Slay Queen With Real Money by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 29, 2017
This reminds of a post I saw on FB, it went like: You live in a one room lodging, but you post a status saying "Breakfast in bed"...like you have a choice where to eat your breakfast grin

I can't believe some people actually believe the things people post on social media. Most is just a false representation to make themselves feel good about the realities of life. Noone's life is perfect, it's only perfect on social media because you can't see behind the scenes.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Jealous Of My Rich Best Friend. Shes The Original Slay Queen With Real Money by Ashleydolls(f): 7:58am On Mar 29, 2017
The funniest part is the girl might be envying her lifestyle, her goal might be to be like her. Everything is not what it seems but people will never learn

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Jealous Of My Rich Best Friend. Shes The Original Slay Queen With Real Money by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 29, 2017
Bitch get your own, don't tryna pick a bitch bone undecided

#YOLO
Re: I'm Jealous Of My Rich Best Friend. Shes The Original Slay Queen With Real Money by MrMicholo(m): 8:06am On Mar 29, 2017
You need to be feared..... You will commit murder very soon....
Re: I'm Jealous Of My Rich Best Friend. Shes The Original Slay Queen With Real Money by Jodha(f): 8:08am On Mar 29, 2017
What she's feeling is totally normal... It's normal for a person to feel envy.. Nobody holy pass..

But she should know most people in social networks.. Are living a very fake life.. Most of the things they snap with are not theirs... Even celebrities live fake life.. Not to talk of...

If it makes her feel any better she should unfollow her friend.. To have peace of mind.. Then give a flimsy excuse to her friend.. Like "yhu know how these Internet shitz are.. My phone just unfollowed everyone I was following.. Aww deal with the problem later" something like that will do..

Wait oo she's in Texas and she's envying someone in Naija...

1 Like

Re: I'm Jealous Of My Rich Best Friend. Shes The Original Slay Queen With Real Money by Adeoba10(m): 8:19am On Mar 29, 2017
They are looking for you at Ijebu. You be Original Ritualist ingredient.
Re: I'm Jealous Of My Rich Best Friend. Shes The Original Slay Queen With Real Money by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 29, 2017
With that mentality you wonder why ur so called bestie a slay queen!
Focus on your goal all that glitters certainly not gold smiley

Had a friend that like married early , driver , two house help ,huge house, she worked in british high commision
Now where is she DIVORCED N A BABY MAMA. Money well don dry finish .. so you see just look your own life n leave others ( grass not always greener at the other side wink )

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Jealous Of My Rich Best Friend. Shes The Original Slay Queen With Real Money by loversrock(f): 9:39am On Mar 29, 2017
Behira:
undecided Drink acid

Sad much?
Re: I'm Jealous Of My Rich Best Friend. Shes The Original Slay Queen With Real Money by loversrock(f): 9:47am On Mar 29, 2017
What she's feeling is a normal human emotions. Poster try and Make your own happiness. Be the best Wife you can be to your husband, be the best mother you can be, be the best at Your Job and be the Boss of your own Emotions.

1 Like

Re: I'm Jealous Of My Rich Best Friend. Shes The Original Slay Queen With Real Money by omosedollar(m): 10:09am On Apr 01, 2017
ZarZar:
This reminds of a post I saw on FB, it went like: You live in a one room lodging, but you post a status saying "Breakfast in bed"...like you have a choice where to eat your breakfast grin

I can't believe some people actually believe the things people post on social media. Most is just a false representation to make themselves feel good about the realities of life. Noone's life is perfect, it's only perfect on social media because you can't see behind the scenes.

Being Jealous of a Friend doing Well is normal human emotions, it doesn't make you a bad person really.
Re: I'm Jealous Of My Rich Best Friend. Shes The Original Slay Queen With Real Money by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 01, 2017
omosedollar:

Being Jealous of a Friend doing Well is normal human emotions, it doesn't make you a bad person really.

Meh. Everyone has their time to shine, at least that's my take on it. I don't bother myself too much about other people's success stories, except to draw inspiration & motivation. I especially like the from rags to riches stories of some celebrities. Two of my favourites, Oprah Winfrey & JK Rawlings.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Jealous Of My Rich Best Friend. Shes The Original Slay Queen With Real Money by IlorinFirstSon(m): 1:49am On Apr 17, 2017
Bumbae1:

Had a friend that like married early , driver , two house help ,huge house, she worked in british high commision
Now where is she DIVORCED N A BABY MAMA. Money well don dry finish .. so you see just look your own life n leave others

Honestly, your hips, solely, made me read this comment. Thank you for feeding my eyes. cheesy
Re: I'm Jealous Of My Rich Best Friend. Shes The Original Slay Queen With Real Money by numericalguy(m): 5:53am On Apr 17, 2017
Bumbae1:

Now where is she DIVORCED N A BABY MAMA. Money well don dry finish .. so you see just look your own life n leave others

I bet you are happier she's divorced and the money well don dey finish. Franky speaking, I think you have a very wicked heart for you to gloat over your friend's misfortune. Did her misfortune put more money in your account? Try and cure yourself of this evil in your heart.

1 Like

Re: I'm Jealous Of My Rich Best Friend. Shes The Original Slay Queen With Real Money by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 17, 2017
numericalguy:

I bet you are happier she's divorced and the money well don dey finish. Franky speaking, I think you have a very wicked heart for you to gloat over your friend's misfortune. Did her misfortune put more money in your account? Try and cure yourself of this evil in your heart.
Please learn to mind your biz ok smiley
The lady in question was known throughout even schooling days to be after guys with money so please i do not lick wounds after she has been warned .. its called life lesson not gloating , clearly you cant read and comprehend the message behind it undecided your the one with evil heart to think that was the intention .. WM HS PDG undecided
Had a friend if you understood english you will know we no longer friend ..men jumping into women chat what a waste smiley
Re: I'm Jealous Of My Rich Best Friend. Shes The Original Slay Queen With Real Money by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 17, 2017
IlorinFirstSon:

Honestly, your hips, solely, made me read this comment. Thank you for feeding my eyes. cheesy
Lol u eh so u no go read before haha grin
Re: I'm Jealous Of My Rich Best Friend. Shes The Original Slay Queen With Real Money by TallyYSA(m): 9:22am On Apr 17, 2017
What is wrong is wrong with no excuse what so ever. Life obviously is no competition, use that as a challenge to better yourself and be hopeful too.
Grow up and quench that negativity. What if her friend ended up with her ex? Ha!! E don be be that..
Re: I'm Jealous Of My Rich Best Friend. Shes The Original Slay Queen With Real Money by firstking01(m): 9:54am On Apr 17, 2017
You are not just hating but jealous
Re: I'm Jealous Of My Rich Best Friend. Shes The Original Slay Queen With Real Money by Lawalight: 10:03am On Apr 17, 2017
Are you a graduate and preparing to go for this coming batch Youth service?
Are you one of the few that want to choose LAGOS as his/her geopolitical zone?
do you wish to register at your convenient time and the most affordable price?
Then turn to us at Lawalight, where we offer best price you can ever get Nation wide.
Registration Fee: #800
N.Y.S.C call up letter: #3,000
Total: #3,800
Our Address: 68, Mushin Road, Kayode B/Stop, By Itire Road, Mushin, Lagos,
Call and WhatsApp: 08185561756, 08058450409
Re: I'm Jealous Of My Rich Best Friend. Shes The Original Slay Queen With Real Money by numericalguy(m): 10:03am On Apr 17, 2017
Bumbae1:

Please learn to mind your biz ok smiley
The lady in question was known throughout even schooling days to be after guys with money so please i do not lick wounds after she has been warned .. its called life lesson not gloating , clearly you cant read and comprehend the message behind it undecided your the one with evil heart to think that was the intention .. WM HS PDG undecided
Had a friend if you understood english you will know we no longer friend ..men jumping into women chat what a waste smiley

See the hypocrite talking about minding your business. You brought a friend's domestic problems to social media to gloat about her misfortunes and you are talking about minding your business. Yet you call her your friend. With friends like you, who needs enemies.

My question to you and your kind is that, by how much money has her unhappiness increased your bank account.

I studied psychological courses so I know you envied her life successes and deep down in your evil heart of hearts, you are happy her marriage failed and she lost her house. Go back and read what you wrote the first time, maybe you might be lucky to be able to see how jealous your write up is.
Re: I'm Jealous Of My Rich Best Friend. Shes The Original Slay Queen With Real Money by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 17, 2017
numericalguy:

See the hypocrite talking about minding your business. You brought a friend's domestic problems to social media to gloat about her misfortunes and you are talking about minding your business. Yet you call her your friend. With friends like you, who needs enemies.

My question to you and your kind is that, by how much money has her unhappiness increased your bank account.

I studied psychological courses so I know you envied her life successes and deep down in your evil heart of hearts, you are happy her marriage failed and she lost her house. Go back and read what you wrote the first time, maybe you might be lucky to be able to see how jealous your write up is.
Haha grin kuku ki me
Enjoy
Re: I'm Jealous Of My Rich Best Friend. Shes The Original Slay Queen With Real Money by numericalguy(m): 10:57am On Apr 17, 2017
Bumbae1:

Haha grin kuku ki me
Enjoy

Lol... No vex.

Abeg try not to gloat over other people's unhappiness next time biko
Re: I'm Jealous Of My Rich Best Friend. Shes The Original Slay Queen With Real Money by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 17, 2017
numericalguy:

Lol... No vex.

Abeg try not to gloat over other people's unhappiness next time biko
Wasn't gloating sir was just saying even when we see people winning sometimes they are not so we should concentrate on ourselves was the moral of the story

Maybe my delivery was off cheesy lol I no vex o na healthy debate nao
Re: I'm Jealous Of My Rich Best Friend. Shes The Original Slay Queen With Real Money by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 17, 2017
Don't get jealous of someone over mere pictures you see on social media, they are all packaging.

Most of these slay Queen don't have money, some are into prostitution while others ate very unhappy with themselves, don't wish you are her or you have what she has, you don't know what she night be going through.

I know a slay queen that once complained about her not having any friend or boyfriend in real life and it makes her depressed, this is someone that's has a lot of likes and followers on social media.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Jealous Of My Rich Best Friend. Shes The Original Slay Queen With Real Money by omosedollar(m): 8:01am On Apr 28, 2017
Don't get jealous of someone over mere pictures you see on social media, they are all packaging.

Most of these slay Queen don't have money, some are into prostitution while others ate very unhappy with themselves, don't wish you are her or you have what she has, you don't know what she night be going through.

I know a slay queen that once complained about her not having any friend or boyfriend in real life and it makes her depressed, this is someone that's has a lot of likes and followers on social media.

There are Slay Queens and there are Picture Queens, who take pictures everywhere they go. If a student is taking a picture in a fancy hotel and everyone sweating her, is it not common sense that she didn't pay and she was just fooocked there. Then a real Slay Queen Will Pose in a SCLASS AND YOU know she own it.
Re: I'm Jealous Of My Rich Best Friend. Shes The Original Slay Queen With Real Money by dtruth50: 8:09am On Apr 28, 2017
y is it hard for girls to show real love to one another? if its a man now, he won't mind, wht he wil b lukin for is hw to get hook up wit his friend to make his own. bt women hmm, i do fear dem

(1) (Reply)

Romanlanders, What Do You All Think About This Instagram Ladies Shapes? / Mouth Action After Sex.... / If U Are In Lagos See This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.