Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,926 members, 7,814,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Cars-Ng.com: Buy And Sell Cars Online - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Cars-Ng.com: Buy And Sell Cars Online (2611 Views)

Buy And Sell Cars Locally! Advertise For Free! / Do People Actually Get To Sell Cars On NL Autos Forum.my 03 outlander on offer / Nigerian Customs Do Not Auction Cars Online: Beware of FRAUD! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cars-Ng.com: Buy And Sell Cars Online by naijafan(m): 5:35pm On Jan 22, 2007
y'all should check out this new site. it's made for nigerians to make buying and selling cars very much easy. and guess what, posting a car ad is free at the moment and you can add up to six images per ad. you can also register as a dealer for now at no cost, and have visitors browse the cars you have in stock.

http://www.cars-ng.com

@my2cents
this is the autotrader-like thingy i was talkin' about. suggestions on how to improve it is very much welcome  tongue
Re: Cars-Ng.com: Buy And Sell Cars Online by naijafan(m): 8:25pm On Jan 23, 2007
@my2cents

where you dey?!
Re: Cars-Ng.com: Buy And Sell Cars Online by smartsoft(m): 10:39pm On Jan 23, 2007
my2cent is based in the united state. hey nice site
Re: Cars-Ng.com: Buy And Sell Cars Online by smartsoft(m): 10:52pm On Jan 23, 2007
can peeps advertise free ?
Re: Cars-Ng.com: Buy And Sell Cars Online by naijafan(m): 1:41pm On Jan 24, 2007
@smartsoft

you have an advert you want to drop? send a mail to advertise@cars-ng.com or simply follow the instructions by clicking the advertise link on the footer. you'll get a reply within 2 business days.
Re: Cars-Ng.com: Buy And Sell Cars Online by my2cents(m): 2:42pm On Jan 24, 2007
naijafan,

so I visited the site again, specifically the advertisement section and got a cold fusion error - http://cars-ng.com/advertise.cfm

you might want to check it out.

thanks,
Re: Cars-Ng.com: Buy And Sell Cars Online by Diplenty(m): 4:18pm On Jan 24, 2007
Hi
ever heard of Nigeria car Mart

check it out here
http://www.ngrcarmart.com/carsearch.asp
Re: Cars-Ng.com: Buy And Sell Cars Online by naijafan(m): 6:59pm On Jan 27, 2007
not hating but that sh*t aint intuitive.
Re: Cars-Ng.com: Buy And Sell Cars Online by my2cents(m): 9:28pm On Jan 28, 2007
Being as unbiased as possible wink

Not to say one site has more inventory over the other, if I were to go based on presentation, cars-ng would win any day. From graphics, to color combo to content, cars-ng has it down pat.

Now, on another issue, I will delay reviewing further until I am able to find a car in Akwa Ibom State, on either site wink
Re: Cars-Ng.com: Buy And Sell Cars Online by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 24, 2013
- Give us your CARS/TRUCKS for Sale

- Both foreign and Nigerian used Cars/Trucks

- We are reliable,trustworthy and Honest dealer
- Internationally Registered Auto Merchant
- We can source your Auto needs from Canada/USA at the cheapest price you can never get elsewhere
- We deliver your clean cars within 3weeks from USA/Canada
- If your Cars/Trucks are in Nigeria already, we can also deliver to your destination anywhere.

- If you are a Nigerian based in US/Canada or anywhere, we help you sell your cars and revert back to you with trust
- Entrust your car need to us and we will honestly convince you

For Enquiry, please call (Ade)08062990328 or Henry (08063383055)
We are based in Port Harcourt Nigeria

HENAD............. another name for Honesty and Trustworthyness in Car Business.

- Management: HENAD Auto Merchant Port Harcourt
Re: Cars-Ng.com: Buy And Sell Cars Online by Patrickben: 6:25am On Sep 29, 2014
This super super sound 2014
Mercedes E230 not 1 scratch on the body
full with all option one can wish for in a car it has been used for only 3months

Options:
Power windows, automatic transmission with
chrome-silver panel, radio, cd and cassette player,
low mileage, factory a/c, Alloyed rims, sun roof ,
now this is just a pure ride for the road.
just for a price of #350000 if you are interested call 09094741463 or email me @ Patrickben92@gmail.com
pics bellow

Re: Cars-Ng.com: Buy And Sell Cars Online by anochuks08(m): 6:43am On Sep 29, 2014
used for 3 months with old plates?

(1) (Reply)

2005 Nissan Pathfinder Se ( Sold To B A C Of Nairaland ) / Used 1992 Honda Accord (halla) For Sales / 2007/2008 Toyota RAV-4 **clean Title** - N2.8m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.