Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

I Am Worried. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Worried. (2603 Views)

We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? / I'm Worried About My Son's Behaviour. Is He Normal? / My Baby Won't Eat.....Please Suggestions (Worried Dad) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Worried. by darsool500: 8:04am On Mar 29, 2017
Good morning NLanders,

First off, please dont relate to my former post only if there is a tangible reason to. As this is a fresh issue of concern that bothers me lots. Since last week Sunday, my libido has been high, my woman and I have been having frequent sexual intercourse, and of-course adding our usual annal sex to it. I actually have been having sexx.x from Sunday till Thursday. On that faithful following Friday, I was trying to do pre-intimacy b4 we started, so as I throbbed my left finger into our anu.s, which I normally do, she immediately said my nail was sharp, which isnt, and said I should stop. I stopped, but noticed the annal opening was a bit opened,but wasnt too sure, then we continued with our Romance, kissing, touching etal. Then I figured out throughout the vaginal intercourse we had, we normally end it with annnal, but she decided to continue with vaginal and make me explode b4 we end with annal, please note that this suspicions were not there during this time, I only observed after the final stage of where my suspicion began to rise. B4 I could explode, I demanded we change pattern, as soon as I entered, I knew the hole was different, it was free and could not feel that gripping tightness. That was when I started having suspicion of probably a body change or (I just dont want to think about it) That shes cheating.

Please mind you Nlanders, dont condemn me, if you love a woman and cherish her, you dont want any other man to come for her or enjoying her with you, you know what it feels like if something occurs and the thought of that streams through your mind. The strap on artificial pe.nis replacement i bought was not good, so we couldnt use it, so there wouldnt be any thought of if that could be what has gaped her, infact while using the one I threw away, it does not gape her even after several usage.

Dear Nlander's, I do not like jumping into silly conclusions, but to say that am not worried would be a lie. As at yesternight, we did the same thing, and behold, the an.us feels more stretched than last Friday which was the last time we had until yesternight. Now my thought is, could it have been the constant annal sex we had from Sunday till Thursday that may have caused it to stretch, but technically I dont have the girth to cause such, does anyone have the medical knowledge of that part of the body changing in such manner? Or could it be that shes probably being stretched out by someone else? I actually did use style to tell her yesterday that her body feels a bit free, she also concurred that she was not feeling me inside of her, that shook my spine to learn, so I stylishly asked what may have caused it, she said she does not know, but later stated that she has stopped doing kegel exercises, which I know she does not do, we live together, never have gone to the gym and does not do anything as such since I married her, that was where worried gripped me the more.

Nlander's, abeg, I need una thoughts here.

1 Like

Re: I Am Worried. by SUPERPACK: 8:12am On Mar 29, 2017
if u truely love her as u claim u should stop having anal sex immediately, unless u want ur wife to start wearing pampers,

13 Likes

Re: I Am Worried. by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 29, 2017
Those details! Shìt. Now I am mentally scared for life.

6 Likes

Re: I Am Worried. by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 29, 2017
phew ..why anal?

1 Like

Re: I Am Worried. by darsool500: 9:00am On Mar 29, 2017
SUPERPACK:
if u truely love her as u claim u should stop having anal sex immediately, unless u want ur wife to start wearing pampers,

There are millions of women out there, taking large di.cck in their an.us, trust me some dont have incontinence, neither do they end up wearing pampers. Mind you also, I dont posses such size to do such damage.
Re: I Am Worried. by keepingmum: 11:26am On Mar 29, 2017
U need to learn to spend more time communicating wt your wife than strangers on the internet. You hv put so much of your personal biz online that it beats me a woman actually found you worthy to call a husband.

You behave like a boy child....so insecure it's unbelievable.
And btw, you don't need to go to a gym got kegel exercises. It's something you do on your day to day activities just like breathing in except u r breathing in certain muscles to tone.

Fact is you have a small dock than ur wife was used to, hence u resorted 2 wearing a plastic bigger dock....u hv now thrown that away and you are complaining.....everyone does different things 2 get their freak on behind the walls of their bedrooms, maturity is knowing how much of that u share outside...

Only u, u don't trust ur wife /she's speaking 2 men/she doesn't stay in her creche/she goes out without telling u even when u not home/ur dock is small for her....mtsheww. .....I tire for all these boys abeg

12 Likes

Re: I Am Worried. by sisisioge: 11:47am On Mar 29, 2017
Haaa! You have started again!

Anyways, it is good that you two still have the hots for each other. However, can I just beg you to think about the health implications of this your anal jamborees? It is well o...imagining what goes on in your bedroom is kinda scary dude. Whew! It is well.

By the way, you've got to really put your mind at rest. Don't go and give yourself high BP because of your insecurities. It is well o.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Worried. by darsool500: 11:56am On Mar 29, 2017
sisisioge:
Haaa! You have started again!

Anyways, it is good that you two still have the hots for each other. However, can I just beg you to think about the health implications of this your anal jamborees? It is well o...imagining what goes on in your bedroom is kinda scary dude. Whew! It is well.

By the way, you've got to really put your mind at rest. Don't go and give yourself high BP because of your insecurities. It is well o.

sisioge, everybody have their own sexual fetishes, this is ours, its just that we have a problem with size. And how come you are terming this as insecurity? c'mon woman, ith this new discovery, any sane and insane man will be worried to know whats going on. But you are a woman, you might not want to say sme things. I understand
Re: I Am Worried. by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 29, 2017
Op, go and listen to this song " don't worry be happy " then all is well. Trust me it works every time cool
Re: I Am Worried. by darsool500: 12:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
xoxo001:
Op, go and listen to this song " don't worry be happy " then all is well. Trust me it works every time cool

My brother, he nor ft easy like that.
Re: I Am Worried. by forzarush(f): 1:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
keepingmum:
U need to learn to spend more time communicating wt your wife than strangers on the internet. You hv put so much of your personal biz online that it beats me a woman actually found you worthy to call a husband.

You behave like a boy child....so insecure it's unbelievable.
And btw, you don't need to go to a gym got kegel exercises. It's something you do on your day to day activities just like breathing in except u r breathing in certain muscles to tone.
Right. Kegel can be done anywhere,and anytime,you wouldn't even know she's doing it. its simply contracting the Vaginal muscles together, like she does when she clamps up on your **** while you're in her.
Re: I Am Worried. by Pureheart91(m): 1:23am On Mar 30, 2017
tongue why bring trivial issues here on a public forum, when you could have tried confirming ur suspicions of ur wife 1st.

Somtyms is it just me or others that feel some ppl just cook up one B.S and paste on the net for all to see...

Bro, be that Adult you are and face ur family issues from the inside. GOSH..
Re: I Am Worried. by Dyt(f): 7:38am On Mar 30, 2017
Some do worse with their partners indoors ooo

I know of someone that likes her man to treat her like a butch
Hardcore one sef

Oga darsool500
Dunno what you wanna read from people o
But I think it will be wise if you stop boring people with your special fantasies
Not everyone is as crazy as you

smiley kiss

2 Likes

Re: I Am Worried. by Idydarling(f): 8:18am On Mar 30, 2017
a woman's body changes slowly, with time it becomes very glaring, this is what happened in your wife's case, I don't think she's cheating op.
Re: I Am Worried. by greatgod2012(f): 12:05pm On Mar 30, 2017
You people and this your fantasies sha! Anyway, it's your life, your marriage, your choice!

As for your post, nothing to worry about. Remember your manhood is smaller compared to the width/size of your wife's golden pot and since you're not using your strapon, it shouldn't be surprising that she couldn't feel you inside, that golden pot is used to big sized manhood, make haste and buy yourself another strap on and thereafter, get back your groove!

This time you may need to buy a slightly bigger size!

1 Like

Re: I Am Worried. by Acidosis(m): 12:29pm On Mar 30, 2017
Na to upload your wife's nude remain..

2 Likes

Re: I Am Worried. by Viking007(m): 4:27pm On Mar 30, 2017
I almost puked reading this piece of shít.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Worried. by darsool500: 6:44pm On Mar 30, 2017
greatgod2012:
You people and this your fantasies sha! Anyway, it's your life, your marriage, your choice!

As for your post, nothing to worry about. Remember your manhood is smaller compared to the width/size of your wife's golden pot and since you're not using your strapon, it shouldn't be surprising that she couldn't feel you inside, that golden pot is used to big sized manhood, make haste and buy yourself another strap on and thereafter, get back your groove!

You are wrong, read my post well. Throughout the 5 days rampage, the hole was normal and she was able to feel me inside, not until the 7th day that I figured out it was wide and she admitted herself that she could not feel me at that moment. I know what am talking about.
Re: I Am Worried. by Ishilove: 7:04pm On Mar 30, 2017
Chei, my eyes have seen what cannot be unseen cry

3 Likes

Re: I Am Worried. by greatgod2012(f): 7:29pm On Mar 30, 2017
darsool500:

You are wrong, read my post well. Throughout the 5 days rampage, the hole was normal and she was able to feel me inside, not until the 7th day that I figured out it was wide and she admitted herself that she could not feel me at that moment. I know what am talking about.

i'm sorry sir!
Re: I Am Worried. by mastermaestro(m): 7:44pm On Mar 30, 2017
You need to stop anal sex. It's destroying your sex object. Yes, sex object. Your language about her is one that objectifies a fellow human. You both are perverts. Walk out of this nonsense you call pleasure before it destroys your sex object and you.

Quickly go see a counsellor. Help is all you need.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Worried. by keepingmum: 8:26pm On Mar 30, 2017
OK , Oga we haff hear. U r right and we are wrong. She's cheating on u with someone who has a bigger, fatter bazuka!!!
You can't be poking and scratching for 5 days of "rampage" without satisfying her so forgive her for getting someone to finish the job.....hope u haff belleful now?
Re: I Am Worried. by Ishilove: 8:31pm On Mar 30, 2017
mastermaestro:
You need to stop anal sex. It's destroying your sex object. Yes, sex object. Your language about her is one that objectifies a fellow human. You both are perverts. Walk out of this nonsense you call pleasure before it destroys your sex object and you.

Quickly go see a counsellor. Help is all you need.
Darsool500 take this advise. The anus is a one way route: stuff goes out, NOTHING goes in. It was designed as an organ of excretion and that it is its main purpose, but since human beings have perverted its natural use it will get damaged.

Do you realise your wife's anal muscles will weaken and get loose, and when that happens she will start wearing Adult Incontinence Pads aka Adult Pampers? That's what long distance truck drivers, old people and sick people wear when the anus can no longer hold excreta. They wear the pampers because the anus will just be leaking _shit left, right and centre.

Will you still love madam after you burst her anus open all in the name of 'fun'?

Stop anal sex because it is a perversion of the anus' natural use, a danger to your wife's health plus it is just downright nasty. Jesus!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Worried. by Ishilove: 8:42pm On Mar 30, 2017
greatgod2012:

Ahn ahn, aunty greatgod2012, is the anus gorodo, abi agbari ojukwu that awon olopos normally use to cook party jellof rice? undecided
Re: I Am Worried. by mastermaestro(m): 10:36pm On Mar 30, 2017
Ishilove:

Darsool500 take this advise. The anus is a one way route: stuff goes out, NOTHING goes in. It was designed as an organ of excretion and that it is its main purpose, but since human beings have perverted its natural use it will get damaged.

Do you realise your wife's anal muscles will weaken and get loose, and when that happens she will start wearing Adult Incontinence Pads aka Adult Pampers? That's what long distance truck drivers, old people and sick people wear when the anus can no longer hold excreta. They wear the pampers because the anus will just be leaking _shit left, right and centre.

Will you still love madam after you burst her anus open all in the name of 'fun'?

Stop anal sex because it is a perversion of the anus' natural use, a danger to your wife's health plus it is just downright nasty. Jesus!

I hope he returns to sexual sanity and sanctity soonest. Despicable level of sexual insanity is what anal sex is. I would smack some moral commonsense into the dude's head if he was beside me right now. angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Worried. by bennyrazz: 11:12pm On Mar 30, 2017
when people become too comfortable, they do silly things like the Op.
Re: I Am Worried. by darsool500: 12:48am On Mar 31, 2017
See them preachers, their mouth like furo idi. Make i heard word, in the normal Nigeria society, those that criticizes things are the masters and lovers of it.. Bite me. Thread closed. I am still banging that shit like it was me that scatted it.
Re: I Am Worried. by jidobaba(m): 11:40am On Mar 31, 2017
darsool500:
See them preachers, their mouth like furo idi. Make i heard word, in the normal Nigeria society, those that criticizes things are the masters and lovers of it.. Bite me. Thread closed. I am still banging that shit like it was me that scatted it.

Did she eat akpu that day? Or plenty garri mixed in beans. Shìtting that shìt gapes the anus like nothing else brah.
Re: I Am Worried. by unstableaswater: 7:30am On Apr 08, 2017
Ishilove:

lwkmd! cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Worried. by montezz(f): 2:28pm On Apr 08, 2017
Ki Olorun saanu wa.
Op what do you want us to say/do now?
Since you don dey attack everybody
Re: I Am Worried. by Firstcitizen: 9:50am On Jan 06, 2018
keepingmum:
OK , Oga we haff hear. U r right and we are wrong. She's cheating on u with someone who has a bigger, fatter bazuka!!!
You can't be poking and scratching for 5 days of "rampage" without satisfying her so forgive her for getting someone to finish the job.....hope u haff belleful now?

Your depression is untreatable
Re: I Am Worried. by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 06, 2018
Dyt:
Some do worse with their partners indoors ooo

I know of someone that likes her man to treat her like a butch
Hardcore one sef

Oga darsool500
Dunno what you wanna read from people o
But I think it will be wise if you stop boring people with your special fantasies
Not everyone is as crazy as you

smiley kiss

Hmmm Nothing we will nor hear in this Nairaland oh, God save us.

(1) (Reply)

How to keep your takeaway At A Party (video) / If there is only one meat in the pot, who should eat it? Father Or Children ? / Accused of "Harlotry" By Parents For Posing In A Thong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.