Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

She Wants To Quit Her Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Wants To Quit Her Marriage (3665 Views)

How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage / Lady Burns Her Wedding Dress As She Leaves Her Marriage In Style (photos) / Lady Who Felt She Is Too Pretty Recalls How It Almost Destroyed Her Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants To Quit Her Marriage by derato: 9:21am On Mar 29, 2017
my friend wants to quit her marriage cos she just noticed that her husband is a cultist.. pls Advise
Re: She Wants To Quit Her Marriage by sisisioge: 9:25am On Mar 29, 2017
Haaaa! Which kind of cultist? The killer ones or some harmless fraternity like a brotherhood. Although cult na cult.

Eg, ogboni fraternity<<<shudders>>>
Re: She Wants To Quit Her Marriage by bigsmoke2(m): 9:33am On Mar 29, 2017
derato:
my friend wants to quit her marriage cos she just noticed that her husband is a cultist.. pls Advise
run, run for your life. He may use you for ritual if he's the ogboni type or you get caught up in the crossfire when they come for him if na the university cultists type

6 Likes

Re: She Wants To Quit Her Marriage by Freewoman(f): 9:48am On Mar 29, 2017
derato:

Pictures please, atleast from his inner temple for us to believe and advise accordingly , you can;t come here to say that someone is a cultist without facts

3 Likes

Re: She Wants To Quit Her Marriage by yomi007k(m): 10:17am On Mar 29, 2017
Freewoman:

Pictures please, atleast from his inner temple for us to believe and advise accordingly , you can;t come here to say that someone is a cultist without facts
grin

D law.
Re: She Wants To Quit Her Marriage by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 29, 2017
derato:
Your friend abi na you?

8 Likes

Re: She Wants To Quit Her Marriage by jieta: 12:41pm On Mar 29, 2017
derato:
tell your frd that the moment he pack out of her husband house another woman will come in.
Re: She Wants To Quit Her Marriage by Cordis92(f): 3:41pm On Mar 29, 2017
Lol. It's funny but it's not funny. When they say we should look before we leap, we take it lightly and look after the pocket first.

No no no. She should not quit o. The singles have not finished getting married and she wants to come out.

She should turn to a prayer warrior than quitting.
Re: She Wants To Quit Her Marriage by chidozeze(m): 9:31pm On Mar 29, 2017
SMH when i advise women that not all that glitters is gold they will doubt me, see it now . Probably the girl didn't date the guy in the first place because of money or being gold digging. Now you're noticing that he is a cultist, better sit him down and tell what you notice in a polite way.or else your own done finish (OYO).
Re: She Wants To Quit Her Marriage by Pureheart91(m): 1:06am On Mar 30, 2017
embarassed Chai.....
Re: She Wants To Quit Her Marriage by baby124: 2:03am On Mar 30, 2017
Goodluck running away cheesy
Re: She Wants To Quit Her Marriage by KanwuliaExtra: 10:12am On Mar 30, 2017
Who cares? undecided
Na dem be the first to marry? undecided
Make dem shift jor!

Boko Haram Pastor Suleiman nor be ASHAWO CHRISTIAN CULTIST? cheesy
E nor get "MGBEKE WIFE"? grin
Re: She Wants To Quit Her Marriage by mastermaestro(m): 7:55pm On Mar 30, 2017
How did you find out?

What concrete evidence do you have?

When did you find out?

Does he know that you have found out?

Are his cult activities causing you danger presently?

Do they hold cult meetings at your house?
Re: She Wants To Quit Her Marriage by uzedo1(m): 10:26pm On Mar 30, 2017
derato:
Details will be appreciated...
Re: She Wants To Quit Her Marriage by derato: 2:09pm On Mar 31, 2017
jieta:
tell your frd that the moment he pack out of her husband house another woman will come in.
I just realised she had already packed before even telling me.tnx for ur response..
Re: She Wants To Quit Her Marriage by Pureheart91(m): 2:16pm On Mar 31, 2017
Hmm..... My dear it's better ur frnd parks out from that house oo.

I can relate, once had dis neighbor of ours whose husband was rumored to be a Cultist though the man was a Knight and the wife a stunch Church Lady.
What happened to that Lady was jst a Pity.

2 Likes

Re: She Wants To Quit Her Marriage by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 31, 2017
Pureheart91:
Hmm..... My dear it's better ur frnd parks out from that house oo.

I can relate, once had dis neighbor of ours whose husband was rumored to be a Cultist though the man was a Knight and the wife a stunch Church Lady.
What happened to that Lady was jst a Pity.

What happened aberg yarn us make we all for learn lesson.
Re: She Wants To Quit Her Marriage by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 31, 2017
what kind of cultist is he, is he the Pete edochie and kanayo kanayo type or that of wole soyinka . specify so that we will know how to start advising.
Re: She Wants To Quit Her Marriage by derato: 3:27am On Apr 08, 2017
DrayDDon:
what kind of cultist is he, is he the Pete edochie and kanayo kanayo type or that of wole soyinka . specify so that we will know how to start advising.
I can't talk to her anymore about it,it seems her mind is made up n she had parked but her hubby has refused to go to court with her for divorce.
Re: She Wants To Quit Her Marriage by legalexpert: 7:14am On Apr 08, 2017
derato:
I can't talk to her anymore about it,it seems her mind is made up n she had parked but her hubby has refused to go to court with her for divorce.
she doesn't need the husband to follow her to court, she can just sue for it. if he comes or not, it may be granted
Re: She Wants To Quit Her Marriage by malaria(f): 8:14pm On Apr 08, 2017
DrayDDon:
. You got me laffing seriously. You no well
Re: She Wants To Quit Her Marriage by Nutase: 11:26pm On Apr 08, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:
Who cares? undecided
Na dem be the first to marry? undecided
Make dem shift jor!

Boko Haram Pastor Suleiman nor be ASHAWO CHRISTIAN CULTIST? cheesy
E nor get "MGBEKE WIFE"? grin
The queen is back. Longest time.. .
Re: She Wants To Quit Her Marriage by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 09, 2017
If your friend is rock bottom sure, mehn, let her run without holding her bweast.
Like seriously, the fvck is she still doing in that house? She also needs to pray hard mehn, who knows if he has taken her menstrual blood or her hair or undies for rituals?
Re: She Wants To Quit Her Marriage by Littlefish(f): 4:51pm On Apr 09, 2017
Haaa....she should pray the more.
Re: She Wants To Quit Her Marriage by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 09, 2017
derato:
Please be specific.

Is he in Eiye,baga,aye,viking or ogboni?
Re: She Wants To Quit Her Marriage by EternalTruths: 10:50am On Jan 27, 2018
kkkk

(1) (Reply)

Why I Won't Attend My Dad's Funeral When He Dies / Worst Mistake Of My Life / At The Age Of 27,is It Too Early To get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.