Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

How To Earn N122,000 / $700 In 7 Days - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Earn N122,000 / $700 In 7 Days (679 Views)

Business Opportunity That Earned Me Over $700 In Just 5 Days / How I Made Over $700 In One Week With $20 (photos) / Earn $700-800/month Writing For This Website Alone Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn N122,000 / $700 In 7 Days by worgersweb(m): 9:22am On Mar 29, 2017
Is this possible? Very much possible... you can earn any about of money within a short time range if you put your mind to it.

Short question is, ARE YOU INTO ANY KIND OF BUSINESS?

there are no other way you can make such amount of money in 7 days if you are not into a business already. so the first step here is starting a business. You would not believe that starting a business is as simple as 1,2,3 in 2017. you needn't a huge start up capital, all you just need is love for the business and spare time for it,

well , a lot if you want to make such amount of money.

Now tell me, which of this business would you like to

Advertising
Art
Affiliate marketing
Bitcoin
Blog/website customization
Blogging
Fashion
Freelance
Info marketing
Writing

This of course are a series of businesses you can get involved in and if done well, will yield you huge profits in just little time.

Now, you have selected a business of chioce, let me give you few tips/rules to start up

RULE 1: " WE USE MONEY TO MAKE MONEY"

This is obviously the first rule you have to know in business. every successful business had a investment that was worth-it. To run a business and run it properly and efficiently, you will need some money. i never said a billion dollars but yes, money is needed.

RULE 2: "YOU NEED A WEBSITE"

Its no obvious thing here that businesses with websites are the businesses Millions of people talk about on a daily basis. The owners of this business knew that to build trust and validity, they needed and online presence so they created a website. With a website, you are available 24/7 , you get more customers, your products get more values

take a look at the advantages of having a website : Why Do You Need a Website? Let me tell you

RULE 3: " YOU NEED TO CREATE TIME FOR BUSINESS"

One thing i can assure you is that you wont be able to make a million naira/dollars in few months or years if you are not committed to your business. Being committed is not just being there when your business needs you but being there all the time. so you need to be set for that before starting a business. You need to be ready for in-flow of customers when they start coming to you.

continue reading..... http://www.networgers.com/2017/03/how-to-earn-n122000-700-in-7-days.html

(1) (Reply)

. / My Horrible Experience At Ecobank / 77 Part Time Businesses You Can Start Now - Earn BIG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.