Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,217 members, 7,811,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

I’m Having The Best S*x With My Best Mate’s Wife. I Want Her Everyday. But... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m Having The Best S*x With My Best Mate’s Wife. I Want Her Everyday. But... (2082 Views)

I’m Falling For My Ex’s Mum After Our Mind Blowing party With My Best Mate / I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back / Help! I Am 50, She Is 19 And She Want Me To Fvck Her Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Having The Best S*x With My Best Mate’s Wife. I Want Her Everyday. But... by moderngist(m): 9:58am On Mar 29, 2017
A heartless man who has betrayed his best friend’s trust has confessed that he is having the best s*x of his life with the friend’s wife at his back. He shared the shocking story.

I’m having s*x with my best mate’s wife. I want to be with her but she won’t leave my friend. I have known my mate since school and was bowled over when he introduced me to his girlfriend ten years ago. She was the most beautiful girl I’d ever seen. And we...TO READ AND SEE MORE PICS CLICK...http://moderngist.com/my-best-friends-wife

Re: I’m Having The Best S*x With My Best Mate’s Wife. I Want Her Everyday. But... by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 29, 2017
Watch out for your downfall soon, both you and the b*itch!!
Re: I’m Having The Best S*x With My Best Mate’s Wife. I Want Her Everyday. But... by mrmrmister: 10:03am On Mar 29, 2017
La click la clock
Re: I’m Having The Best S*x With My Best Mate’s Wife. I Want Her Everyday. But... by peter0071(m): 10:05am On Mar 29, 2017
Shame on the two people
Re: I’m Having The Best S*x With My Best Mate’s Wife. I Want Her Everyday. But... by Fweshspice(m): 10:12am On Mar 29, 2017
yeye dey smell
Re: I’m Having The Best S*x With My Best Mate’s Wife. I Want Her Everyday. But... by yomi007k(m): 10:14am On Mar 29, 2017
grin

Fake stories. .
Re: I’m Having The Best S*x With My Best Mate’s Wife. I Want Her Everyday. But... by moderngist(m): 11:22pm On Mar 30, 2017
why no go through it....
Re: I’m Having The Best S*x With My Best Mate’s Wife. I Want Her Everyday. But... by moderngist(m): 1:26am On Apr 01, 2017
yomi007k:
grin

Fake stories. .

you think so..for you mind you don talk
Re: I’m Having The Best S*x With My Best Mate’s Wife. I Want Her Everyday. But... by moderngist(m): 8:32am On Apr 02, 2017
Am loving this

(1) (Reply)

What's On Your Mind Right Now? / Girls Change Ur Ways / Should I Ignore This Knacking In Advance? I'm A Gentleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.