Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? (9930 Views)

Who Has Used A Phone With A Very Long Lasting Battery? / What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? / Work Field Without Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? by Lonan: 9:33pm On Mar 31, 2017
Horlufemi:
I can never used techno and Infinix camera again. Gionee camera ain't bad.

Go for Samsung & Pixel phones. great camera
sorry, what do mean by pixel phones?
Re: Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? by cadiz: 11:32pm On Mar 31, 2017
Braden7:
Technology makes everything so much easier and there'll always be improvements and new discoveries for sure.
Just 30 years ago,Who would have thought about flat screen and coloured TV with inbuilt PC and DVD? Who would have thought that a phone could be wireless and also contain Calendar,Time,Weather, Voice Recorder,Radio,Calculator, Photo & Video Camera,Flashlight ,GPS, phone & Address book,Diary, Music and movie playlist ?
To be frank,We now have little need for newspapers and phone booths since everyone has a phone and get their news much quicker online.

There are ongoing plans to abolish plastic card IDs for digital IDs. this means that your phone will Contain your ID such as: Driver's license,Debit card ,credit card,Passport etc.. No other phone will contain your ID . Your phone get's lost ,you simply call the agency and have that phone blocked and you receive a new activated phone (ID)with all your information retrieved from national database... It 's like you never lost your phone.
There are plans towards a global WiFi which will see internet and phone network become free for all.
mmmm, when will it get to nigeria?? even physical ID na war
Re: Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? by daddykalid101: 8:35am On Apr 01, 2017
Lonan:

You can't compared infinix with Samsung nor with goinee because the different is clear
Re: Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? by opeyemithought: 9:21am On Apr 01, 2017
daddykalid101:

You can't compared infinix with Samsung nor with goinee because the different is clear
I seconded that
Re: Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? by IZUKWU(m): 9:50am On Apr 01, 2017
my first two phones were without cameras Nokia 3310 that my dad dashed me and Nokia 1600 that I bought #11000 in 2006.
Re: Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? by emmavis4u0052(m): 1:00pm On Apr 01, 2017
Lonan:

I neva see fone dat will make me to stop using infx cos d first I use last me well and d current one is perfect
Re: Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? by Horlufemi(m): 1:34pm On Apr 01, 2017
emmavis4u0052:

if u knw infx , u won't say dis ... a cam of 16mp?

The quality isn't there. Compare it to the pixels​. You'll understand
Re: Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? by Horlufemi(m): 1:38pm On Apr 01, 2017
Lonan:

https://madeby.google.com/phone/
Re: Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? by daddykalid101: 2:04pm On Apr 01, 2017
Horlufemi:

it seem am just hearing it for the first time,kindly put more light to it?
Re: Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? by opeyemithought: 2:41pm On Apr 01, 2017
daddykalid101:

it seem am just hearing it for the first time,kindly put more light to it?
is pixel also a phone?
Re: Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? by emmavis4u0052(m): 5:19pm On Apr 01, 2017
Horlufemi:

I don't understand wat u r saying but my own camera is perfect
Re: Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? by CiscoRamon: 5:28pm On Apr 01, 2017
Lonan:

Mega pixels phone
Re: Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? by Lonan: 7:23pm On Apr 01, 2017
daddykalid101:

is that the meaning of Pixels phone? undecided
Re: Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? by Lonan: 7:24pm On Apr 01, 2017
Horlufemi:

https://madeby.google.com/phone/
thank you, now i understand better
Re: Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? by cadiz: 9:14pm On Apr 01, 2017
opeyemithought:

is pixel also a phone?
yes it is, google pixel
Re: Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? by opeyemithought: 4:14pm On Apr 02, 2017
cadiz:
yes it is, google pixel
It seem new in my ear
Re: Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? by TheLastGrimm: 5:24pm On Apr 02, 2017
opeyemithought:
It seem new in my ear
It's a nice phone
Re: Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? by opeyemithought: 5:25pm On Apr 02, 2017
TheLastGrimm:

It's a nice phone
but infinix is still d best so far
Re: Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? by TheLastGrimm: 5:26pm On Apr 02, 2017
opeyemithought:

Yes they are, I think it dre step infinix brand took in other to produce the best phone so far

A big step I must say
Re: Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? by TheLastGrimm: 5:27pm On Apr 02, 2017
opeyemithought:
but infinix is still d best so far
Compared with iPhones?
Re: Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? by opeyemithought: 5:30pm On Apr 02, 2017
TheLastGrimm:

Compared with iPhones?
there phone are not that expensive likes iphone cos they make it available for person who cant afford to get expensive phone
Re: Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? by TheLastGrimm: 6:23pm On Apr 02, 2017
opeyemithought:

there phone are not that expensive likes iphone cos they make it available for person who cant afford to get expensive phone

Thought you were comparing specs
Re: Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? by TheLastGrimm: 6:24pm On Apr 02, 2017
xreal:
Believe me, that's when situations arises.
Situations where it will be urgent and necessary to use a camera.
Mtchseeew!
Na oyinbo dey kill us.
They really eppd us tho
Re: Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? by cadiz: 7:05pm On Apr 02, 2017
leighcon:
We did not think it was a problem, because phones were telephones and not multimedia gadgets. Transiting from use of box phones (landlines) was enough excitement to cope with.

grin, i almost forgot about landlines, this is so true
Re: Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? by opeyemithought: 6:05pm On Apr 03, 2017
TheLastGrimm:

no am not, cos imfnix is just the best
Re: Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? by TheLastGrimm: 8:51pm On Apr 03, 2017
opeyemithought:
no am not, cos imfnix is just the best
Best among the rest
Re: Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? by daddykalid101: 9:12pm On Apr 03, 2017
technology has really improve a lot,back den nokia 3310 was the best den, but today infinix has take over
Re: Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? by cadiz: 10:44pm On Apr 04, 2017
TheLastGrimm:

lol, for now lets just stick with comparing to other android phone specs grin
Re: Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? by TheLastGrimm: 2:01am On Apr 05, 2017
Okay. I concur
cadiz:
Re: Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? by TheLastGrimm: 2:54am On Apr 06, 2017
Yeah. But there are still senior specs tho
cadiz:
Re: Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? by TheLastGrimm: 3:27am On Apr 06, 2017
But there is room for improvement tho. Competitors are much in the market
NaijalovesU:
I see, i don't think i can do without my Infinix phone camera sha
Re: Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? by TheLastGrimm: 3:27am On Apr 06, 2017
Whats your instagram handle, i would like to check out your pictures?
NaijalovesU:

My very first phone bought for me by my dad and it had a camera so I have not really experienced what it means not to have one. But I have heard different stories of those that used old phones like Motorola and 3310 back then. Most recently I have been a able to continue with my Camera life with with the help of Infinix, the Infinix Hot S especially helps me take better pics for my gram, In fact from their Hot note and Hot 3 to their Zero series I have always loved their products. So I was surprised when I saw someone’s tweet complaining about his camera. With phones like Infinix, I believe the whole camera cry is over and gone. So tell me, what is your experience with a non-camera phone like?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Does This Band Mean? / I Need Where To Download Mtn Free Browsing Proxy For Opera 4.2 / MTN Trutalk M2U Bonus: Big Subtle Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.