Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? (32955 Views)

What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? / Tecno Pouvoir 2 Is The Worst Phone I Have Ever Used / What's The Best & The Worst Power Bank You Have Used? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by SamoaJoe: 3:26pm On Mar 04, 2018
Mine is this Lumsing Powerbank 10,000 Mah! Got this from a nairalander here back in 2014. Till date, this power bank has been a very faithful servant serving me with more than 8 phones... IPhones and Samsungs with their heavy batteries included.

I can misplace my phone and not feel sad but if I misplace this very power bank, I can cry for days. This Lumsing has been a life saver for me anytime am back in Nigeria courtesy of our erratic power supply.

Funny enough, its my first and only power bank. I bought it back then for either 5,500 or 6,500 or 7,000. Can't really remember.

One time last year, I was in my office and was told that our compound flooded. I couldn't get home on time. After 10 hours, I was back home and all my gadgets were underwater. The first thing I went for was my Powerbank. I saw my Darling powerbank lying underwater. I didnt even rescue my other laptop or Ipad first. I first of all swam and rescued this powerbank.

The reason this powerbank is precious to me is because am always on call/internet and can't afford to be offline. I can't even borrow it out. I can give you money to buy a power bank than borrow you this. Honestly, I have this special connection to this powerbank that I can't explain. But I think its mainly because this is one of the few products I ever bought in Nigeria that have lasted! 4 years and still rugged!

In fact after that flooding incident, I noticed that instead of charging my phone of 3500 Mah for about 3 times as it does before, it now charges it maximum of 5 times. Maybe a technical glitch or something. Or even an Act Of God! I can't explain!

Lalasticlala Seun Mynd44

This piece can help Nairalanders get good power banks. Many fakes in the market and many people are currently being shortchanged.

22 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by SUPERPACK: 3:47pm On Mar 04, 2018
that is not a glitch, bt an electrical fault, take it to a professional to know if it still ok, because it might become a time bomb.

14 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by obojememe: 5:08pm On Mar 04, 2018
new age

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by Godwin978(m): 6:01pm On Mar 04, 2018
SamoaJoe:
Mine is this Lumsing Powerbank 10,000 Mah! Got this from a nairalander here back in 2014. Till date, this power bank has been a very faithful servant serving me with more than 8 phones... IPhones and Samsungs with their heavy batteries included.

I can misplace my phone and not feel sad but if I misplace this very power bank, I can cry for days. This Lumsing has been a life saver for me anytime am back in Nigeria courtesy of our erratic power supply.

Funny enough, its my first and only power bank. I bought it back then for either 5,500 or 6,500 or 7,000. Can't really remember.

One time last year, I was in my office and was told that our compound flooded. I couldn't get home on time. After 10 hours, I was back home and all my gadgets were underwater. The first thing I went for was my Powerbank. I saw my Darling powerbank lying underwater. I didnt even rescue my other laptop or Ipad first. I first of all swam and rescued this powerbank.

The reason this powerbank is precious to me is because am always on call/internet and can't afford to be offline. I can't even borrow it out. I can give you money to buy a power bank than borrow you this. Honestly, I have this special connection to this powerbank that I can't explain. But I think its mainly because this is one of the few products I ever bought in Nigeria that have lasted! 4 years and still rugged!

In fact after that flooding incident, I noticed that instead of charging my phone of 3500 Mah for about 3 times as it does before, it now charges it maximum of 5 times. Maybe a technical glitch or something. Or even an Act Of God! I can't explain!

Lalasticlala Seun Mynd44

This piece can help Nairalanders get good power banks. Many fakes in the market and many people are currently being shortchanged.
why drop it on the ground since you love it that much?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by Efostick(m): 6:02pm On Mar 04, 2018
Romoss ace 10 cheesy

17 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by SamoaJoe: 7:05pm On Mar 04, 2018
Godwin978:

I actually kept it there to be able to snap it.

Modified*

I just did a research and I found out that the people that sold that Powerbank to me back then were

slye, frebor and habeebpain. Search for them on this forum, get a powerbank from them and you will never regret it.

https://www.nairaland.com/1809260/techsturvs-powerbanks-hq-cheap-powerbanks

Thats there thread. Mind you, I am in no way affiliated to this brothers and they payed me nothing for this. But am just publicising them because they sell original stuffs and not knock offs.

For Data On Nairaland Wizzycliff 07067041115

For Used and tokumbor Stuffs BlessMySoul 09022321077

Mind you, I have known them for long on this forum and they never failed me in any business deal or transaction. Whatever you get from them is Original.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by jesse8048(m): 7:49pm On Mar 04, 2018
Innjoo

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by ddjay: 7:50pm On Mar 04, 2018
SamoaJoe:

Lalasticlala Seun Mynd44

young man,I hope you worship God like (or even more) this power bank, and I hope you will not rescue the power bank instead of saving lives when its in an accident scene or fire incident in someone's house (God forbid).. etc

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by nerdfrost(m): 8:10pm On Mar 04, 2018
Chargepro grin grin grin got this from jumia express ...it's 7k damn the power bank's a beast ..fills up my phone in less than 2 hours it's 10000mah but it can charge a battery of 3000mah 3 times..it's still a new company tho smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by geedup(m): 9:48pm On Mar 04, 2018
anker

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by SamoaJoe: 10:43pm On Mar 04, 2018
geedup:
anker
Can you post pics?
Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by ssANIKUDIss(m): 11:03pm On Mar 04, 2018
VINSIC 20,000mAh with support for quick charge 3.0

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by pheranme9(m): 2:58am On Mar 05, 2018
new age power bank na beast...best ve used so far

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by coken: 7:29am On Mar 05, 2018
world bank....Beyonce at war with kim kardashian see why here https:///2sJkJi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by teamsynergy: 7:30am On Mar 05, 2018
I buy any wack power bank, open it up and change the battery...
Then the pb becomes the baddest in the hood

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by Cunnilingus(m): 7:30am On Mar 05, 2018
New Age

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by fecta: 7:31am On Mar 05, 2018
Generator
It can carry fridge, television, pumping machine.
And the best part is it is portable you can carry it on your head to anywhere in the world

48 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by OBAGADAFFI: 7:31am On Mar 05, 2018
romoss

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by passyhansome(m): 7:31am On Mar 05, 2018
I stay in an estate no need for power bank
Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by agarawu23(m): 7:31am On Mar 05, 2018
obojememe:
new age
new age is crap
Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by emeijeh(m): 7:31am On Mar 05, 2018
Godwin978:

The saying you cannot please everybody is very true.

Did he slam it on the ground?

Or are babies not kept on the ground too?

What's your point man?

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by pat077: 7:32am On Mar 05, 2018
So far, it's new age.... Real value for money

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by chuggy(m): 7:34am On Mar 05, 2018
Mine is Romoss 10000mAH, white in colour, bought it April 2016 and it still works perfect.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by agarawu23(m): 7:35am On Mar 05, 2018
pat077:
So far, it's new age.... Real value for money
i am still wondering the type of new age u guys are talking about the one below is a crap, I didnt enjoy it

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by Patrick33(m): 7:35am On Mar 05, 2018
Bought usams 10000 mah at 8k real value... you will see 900000 mah at 2500 if cant even get your phone filled

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by reaky(m): 7:35am On Mar 05, 2018
Vinsic Alien P2 20000mAh Power Bank
Bought it on AliExpress on 2015-09-17
Till date this power bank is still d best I have used

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by Abbycite(m): 7:36am On Mar 05, 2018
This is the real deal......this will jumpstart a car and charge a laptop too. Others are toy in comparison

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by chris4gold(m): 7:36am On Mar 05, 2018
See question, naija which way?
Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by Mzperry(f): 7:37am On Mar 05, 2018
Oriamo 6000mah grin small but mighty..

13 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google / Is This the King of Budget Phones? / Airtel Tariff Plans: A Guide To Choosing The Best Plan That Suits You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.