Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

God Always Hears - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Always Hears (305 Views)

Why Is God Always Angry In The Old Testament / 5 Bible Verses That Prove That God Hears Our Prayers / How To Ask And Receive From God Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Always Hears by overcomersfaith(f): 12:10pm On Mar 29, 2017
Are you still here with me? Because am yet to join you here. Yes! Our God is faithful. He is the Most High King. There is no one else Him.

O Yes! He answers prayer. As our topic for today depicts, the God I serve answers prayer, only Jesus answers prayer. today as you pray, the Lord will hear from on high and He will answer you.

In case you are worried, challenged, upset, despair, I want you remember one thing our God answers prayer. Our sub-topic says ‘you must be reoriented by scripture.’ Yes! This is as important as ever. The only ladder on which our prayers lean to be answered is on the Word of God (Jn 8:31-32). So how will your prayer be answered if you don’t know how? The ‘how’ is in the Word.

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/god-always-hears-2/

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

OPEN HEAVEN Devotional(thur. 30/03/17) / The Healing Name / A Heart Of Gratitude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.