Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Senate Committee Recommends Suspension Of Ndume For 6 Months, Clears Melaye - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Committee Recommends Suspension Of Ndume For 6 Months, Clears Melaye (43923 Views)

APC, Senate Caucus Consider Lawan, Adamu, Ndume For Saraki’s Seat / We Were Asked To Protest Against Senate & Saraki Because Of Ndume -IDP Reveals / BREAKING: Senate Committee Recommends Suspension Of Ndume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Committee Recommends Suspension Of Ndume For 6 Months, Clears Melaye by BeardedMeat(m): 4:57pm On Mar 29, 2017
mayoor15:
He has a firm grip cos we have a weak president, I can assure most of the current 8th Senate senators won't be returned in 2019, most of them will lose In d primaries, the party will be more careful come 2019 and you said Dino trashed smart and what gives you d assurance that he is loved in kogi, you don't know how much his people are waiting to oust him come 2019. Bukola controlling kwara doesn't mean he can hold the country to ransom. Remember he doesn't even have d control over the north central talk less of the whole Nigeria. Bukola remains kwara champion and nothing else and come 2019, people will cut him to seize just sit and watch
I beg to disagree...if Buhary could come from obscurity and become President, anybody can be anything! Mind you Dino and Saraki will a million times make better presidents.
Re: Senate Committee Recommends Suspension Of Ndume For 6 Months, Clears Melaye by chakula: 4:58pm On Mar 29, 2017
Emassive:
How many of your vote will be counted bros Just sulk it up and accept reality that you will live with them till the end of time

You mean no more chance for youth?
Re: Senate Committee Recommends Suspension Of Ndume For 6 Months, Clears Melaye by mayoor15(m): 5:01pm On Mar 29, 2017
BeardedMeat:
I beg to disagree...if Buhary could come from obscurity and become President, anybody can be anything! Mind you Dino and Saraki will a million times make better presidents.
I laugh in Greek, it's because you don't know the snake called bukola saraki go ask kwarans they will tell you more

2 Likes

Re: Senate Committee Recommends Suspension Of Ndume For 6 Months, Clears Melaye by frankiedudu: 5:03pm On Mar 29, 2017
I just wonder how we got to this stage. Our senators do not know what to do. Probably because they do not know what their function is. Just playing around with tax payers money
Re: Senate Committee Recommends Suspension Of Ndume For 6 Months, Clears Melaye by freeze001(f): 5:17pm On Mar 29, 2017
bettercreature:
It's a possibility! PMB is too weak

Ahn ahn! You give up too quickly! He's the new sherif in town that takes no nonsense isn't he? undecided cheesy Maybe not so new cos he's been in town for 2 years but still, you know, the body language and stuff... grin

3 Likes

Re: Senate Committee Recommends Suspension Of Ndume For 6 Months, Clears Melaye by Fourwinds: 5:17pm On Mar 29, 2017
AZUH:
I love sariki he doesn't take rubbish . He sacrificed his presidential ambition for Buhari and now they want to turn him as escape goat because he loves igbos . Yoruba with their mouth odour always will never leave alone .
just look at urself and what u wrote...I'm not seeing any sense in it

1 Like

Re: Senate Committee Recommends Suspension Of Ndume For 6 Months, Clears Melaye by freeze001(f): 5:21pm On Mar 29, 2017
AngelicBeing:
PDP (16 YEARS ) Led by Jonathan + APC (2YEARS ) Led by Buhari = Disaster, useless politicians wink

So Jonathan led PDP for 16yrs? Make una dey lie with caution na choi! Na so GEJ hungry u reach?

1 Like

Re: Senate Committee Recommends Suspension Of Ndume For 6 Months, Clears Melaye by Fourwinds: 5:21pm On Mar 29, 2017
BeardedMeat:
Chai.!!! did I just read this....?

make wetin.? Big Criminals in Senate.?

Oboy u need to study wetin dem dey call honesty and integrity...it is a rare gift
Re: Senate Committee Recommends Suspension Of Ndume For 6 Months, Clears Melaye by modupe2: 5:21pm On Mar 29, 2017
What sense can anyone make from this rubbish you wrote??

AZUH:
I love sariki he doesn't take rubbish . He sacrificed his presidential ambition for Buhari and now they want to turn him as escape goat because he loves igbos . Yoruba with their mouth odour always will never leave alone .
Re: Senate Committee Recommends Suspension Of Ndume For 6 Months, Clears Melaye by paskyboy: 5:22pm On Mar 29, 2017
Dee60:
We are watching a house slip into the deep.

We watch as they kidnap the nation.

They recess when there are burning national issues.

They resume to crack jokes about uniforms and gowns.

Gowns they dont deserve and uniforms they know nothing about.

There is no urgency in their dictionary.

The hungry may die they dont care.

The economy may run into coma its none of their business.

They can buy a second hand car for one million dollars or thereabout

Just when so many communities are left in the dark

And a premier university has no light or water for students to bath.

They can hold the executive budget to ransom asking for endless explanations.

But their budget no one dares to ask for.

Any member who questions their ways is labelled an enemy of all!

Before you say jack, that 'enemy' is thrown out.

If you have four years to waste join them.

You will smile with loads of money but end with an unproductive journey.

This is what it all seems to have boiled down into.

Clownish behaviour yet rosy, extremely rosy bank accounts

Padding here padding there.

Where are you headed, oh nation?

May God save Nigerian from Nigerians.
Re: Senate Committee Recommends Suspension Of Ndume For 6 Months, Clears Melaye by Banter1(m): 5:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
softwerk:
Dino with Saraki currently own the Senate and are major shareholders in the political future of our beloved country!

Denying this doesn't even change the fact grin
political future of our beloved country? are you high on seme weed? some of Nigerian youth sha.
Re: Senate Committee Recommends Suspension Of Ndume For 6 Months, Clears Melaye by freeze001(f): 5:28pm On Mar 29, 2017
Leiman100:
you don know why? I will tell you why: 1. you are a wailer 2. wailers celebrate corruption 3. they love treasury looters

Buhari and Tinubu are APC members and you love them. Someone else loves other APC members like Saraki and Dino and u seem to have a problem with that love? Is APC not one party and can ppl nor choose whom to love anymore?

1 Like

Re: Senate Committee Recommends Suspension Of Ndume For 6 Months, Clears Melaye by freeze001(f): 5:30pm On Mar 29, 2017
Brugo:

Buhari is to blame for this. He had the opportunity to prevent Saraki from becoming senate president but he overlooked it.

Do u honestly think the Executive should control and decide the leadership of the Senate? Would that respect the principle of separation of powers or do u prefer a rubber stamp Senate that has no mind or independence of its own?
Re: Senate Committee Recommends Suspension Of Ndume For 6 Months, Clears Melaye by AngelicBeing: 5:31pm On Mar 29, 2017
freeze001:

So Jonathan led PDP for 16yrs? Make una dey lie with caution na choi! Na so GEJ hungry u reach?
Lol, my bad, I meant PDP led government for 16 years but however he held the baton last and was booted out of office tongue, the devils printer, it is not lying, those who understand will know what l meant, GEJ doesn't hungry me, he is human and l am not a cannibal, hope you get it wink
Re: Senate Committee Recommends Suspension Of Ndume For 6 Months, Clears Melaye by AngelicBeing: 5:36pm On Mar 29, 2017
989900:

Bubu's number 1 mistake, and it continues to bite.
cool
Re: Senate Committee Recommends Suspension Of Ndume For 6 Months, Clears Melaye by AngelicBeing: 5:38pm On Mar 29, 2017
AZUH:
Hahahah, Azuh my guy, l dont see you again in property section, but this your post, hian, l reserve my comment grin grin
Re: Senate Committee Recommends Suspension Of Ndume For 6 Months, Clears Melaye by ilohemmy(m): 5:44pm On Mar 29, 2017
They did right on that
Re: Senate Committee Recommends Suspension Of Ndume For 6 Months, Clears Melaye by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 29, 2017
TheShopKeeper:
PMB did this country a disservice, he should have dealth with Saraki at the onset of this administration and damn the consequence.
Where is OBJ when you need him, he won't allow this sort of nonsence to happen.

Saraki and Dino will definetely have their days filled up very soon, it's noly a matter of time, nothing last forever.

Obj enthroned the ghana must go culture of entitlement in nass.
Re: Senate Committee Recommends Suspension Of Ndume For 6 Months, Clears Melaye by ThinkSmarter: 5:47pm On Mar 29, 2017
softwerk:
Dino with Saraki currently own the Senate and are major shareholders in the political future of our beloved country!

Denying this doesn't even change the fact grin
Absolutely

1 Like

Re: Senate Committee Recommends Suspension Of Ndume For 6 Months, Clears Melaye by LionDeLeo: 5:50pm On Mar 29, 2017
omenkaLives:
Somehow I thought the non-interferrence was a commendable move as it shows respect for the principle of separation of powers, but recent events show it was a disastrous mistake.

Actually, I wouldn't look at it that way (the highlighted). To me, Bubu's non partisanship is still commendable because if he had, we wouldn't have been conscious of the benefits by now just the way most Nigerians are still not conscious of the blessings of booting out that reckless drunken master from Otueke. Even payment of salaries wouldn't have been different from what obtains in some states.
Re: Senate Committee Recommends Suspension Of Ndume For 6 Months, Clears Melaye by LordOfNaira: 5:56pm On Mar 29, 2017
Nigeria is gone!!!

Break this country up now!!!
Re: Senate Committee Recommends Suspension Of Ndume For 6 Months, Clears Melaye by Nebuchadnezar: 5:58pm On Mar 29, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
I am waiting on the "freedom of speech" activists to come cheer themselves over this obvious anomaly. Just look what Saraki has turned the Senate into.

This is highly disgraceful.

Saraki has officially become the proverbial maggot inside the corn. It is a pity Buhari, just for political correctness, hands off the NASS election. This would serve as a good lesson to whosoever would succeed him in that office.
[/s]
e pain am weh weh
Re: Senate Committee Recommends Suspension Of Ndume For 6 Months, Clears Melaye by rottennaija(m): 6:01pm On Mar 29, 2017
AZUH:
l
What is this one talking? He should have contested na? Abi no be northerner him be?
Re: Senate Committee Recommends Suspension Of Ndume For 6 Months, Clears Melaye by origima: 6:05pm On Mar 29, 2017
SageTravels:

Just like some Nairalanders. They will not wait for the court to declare you guilty they will start opening different threads with useless analyses on how your guilty of what the court has not found guilty.

But Ndume didn't accuse them rather asked Senate to look into stories going around the nation about the senators.love or hate Buhari,it is time Nigerians should wake up to support him less this hooligans will set us back
Re: Senate Committee Recommends Suspension Of Ndume For 6 Months, Clears Melaye by ZelibeKristein: 6:07pm On Mar 29, 2017
AZUH:

Lmaoo @ Saraki love Eboes. No wonder you all bought passport to nowhere and can be easily played. Lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Senate Committee Recommends Suspension Of Ndume For 6 Months, Clears Melaye by origima: 6:08pm On Mar 29, 2017
Fx55:
If a repulsive and odious character like Buhari can make it to Aso Rock, then anybody can aspire to become anything in Nigeria. Dino Melaye is a much better individual than Muhammadu Buhari.

But going by ur history, is Buhari not better than anybody from ur linage, ur state and u for 1000000yrs?
Re: Senate Committee Recommends Suspension Of Ndume For 6 Months, Clears Melaye by LordOfNaira: 6:12pm On Mar 29, 2017
jusRadical:

Yeah.

Somebody named his dog buhari and was locked up and is still in court.

Stop being silly.

The man who named his dog Buhari was reported to the police by the aggrieved man and he was promptly arrested. He is not presently in custody. There is no link between the arrest and Buhari.
Re: Senate Committee Recommends Suspension Of Ndume For 6 Months, Clears Melaye by Larasisi(f): 6:17pm On Mar 29, 2017
MrTypist:
Saraki and Dino don take over National assembly. sad cry
Let Saraki continue to follow Dino I only pity him.
Re: Senate Committee Recommends Suspension Of Ndume For 6 Months, Clears Melaye by MrTypist: 6:22pm On Mar 29, 2017
Larasisi:

Let Saraki continue to follow Dino I only pity him.

Leave them, let them continue to be forming dem boiz in the Senate.

When the law wants to take it's cause now they will be shouting witch hunting.

Na their time.
Re: Senate Committee Recommends Suspension Of Ndume For 6 Months, Clears Melaye by Kiakia(m): 6:31pm On Mar 29, 2017
LivingHuman:
The senate committee on ethics and privileges has suspended its former leader, Ali Ndume for failing to conduct proper investigation before making allegations against the senate president, Bukola Saraki and Dino Melaye. The senate also cleared Saraki and Dino Melaye of any wrongdoing.

Here is the Committee's report on statements obtained from Ali Ndume on the alleged imported SUV & Dino's certificate issue.:

1. Dino Melaye graduated from Ahmadu Bello University & passed his courses.

2. VC Ahmadu Bello also says Dino Melaye was admitted and graduated in the year 2000.

3. He presented his result & served.

4. He changed his name from Daniel to Dino Melaye and the VC ABU confirmed it.

5. The dealer said he was not consulted by Bukola Saraki or Nigerian Senate to import the car.

6. The car had been cleared since 2015 and the allegation on @bukolasaraki is cooked up.

7. Ali Ndume being a former Senate Leader failed to conduct proper investigation before his allegations.

The Committee in their recommendations

1. Suspend Senator Ali Ndume and notes that dilligence should be the watchword

2. The Suspension starts today, 29th Match, 2017 to last for 181 Legislative days.

3. The signed report is laid before the DSP.

DSP, Ike Ekweremadu while speaking at the plenary, said "Lessons has been learnt from this, and going forward we should investigate matters first before drawing conclusions"

He then put the question and reduced Ali Ndume's suspension to 6 months

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/03/senate-committee-clears-saraki-and-dino.html
How can the Senate be the judge in their own case? Oh well, not surprised here. Nothing from these group of idle senators surprises Nigerians anymore. By the way, is BMB part of this charade?
Re: Senate Committee Recommends Suspension Of Ndume For 6 Months, Clears Melaye by Fx55(m): 6:50pm On Mar 29, 2017
JustinSlayer69:
grin grin grin. Yes Sir grin grin grin

Abubakar OLUSOLA Saraki....

Abubakar OLUBUKOLA Saraki....
I'm yet to see even one Yoruba man that goes by the name Abubakar.
Re: Senate Committee Recommends Suspension Of Ndume For 6 Months, Clears Melaye by ItsTutsi(m): 7:13pm On Mar 29, 2017
but if it was his son that was suspended from school,he wont here any word..nah koboko things??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands / List Of Newly Elected LG & LCDA Chairmen And Vice Chairmen In Lagos / Jonathan’s Performance Below Average – Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.