Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,210 members, 7,811,570 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

VP Osinbanjo Fails To Swear In New Ministers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Osinbanjo Fails To Swear In New Ministers (969 Views)

Photos Of Buhari And His New Ministers, APC Stakeholder In Abuja Today / Majority Of Nigerians Are Poor - Buhari Tells New Ministers / Osinbajo To Sign 2017 Budget, Inaugurate New Ministers - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VP Osinbanjo Fails To Swear In New Ministers by osinbanjoisaliar: 7:42am On May 11, 2017
Acting President Yemi Osinbajo did not swear in the two Ministers Stephen Ocheni (Kogi) and Suleiman Hassan (Gombe) during the Federal Executive Council (FEC) yesterday. Ocheni and Hassan had been screened and confirmed by the Senate last week but are yet to be sworn in. Ocheni is to replace the late James Ocholi who died over a year ago, while Hassan is to take over from Mrs Amina Mohammed, who resigned to become the United Nations Deputy Secretary General. Yesterday’s FEC meeting which began at 10am and lasted three hours, was attended by majority of the Ministers and other cabinet members. President Muhammadu Buhari was absent, after leaving for the UK on Sunday night for further medical check- ups.
www.dailypost.ng/2017/05/11/osinbajo-fails-swear-new-ministers/
Re: VP Osinbanjo Fails To Swear In New Ministers by Nobody: 7:43am On May 11, 2017
okay
Re: VP Osinbanjo Fails To Swear In New Ministers by osinbanjoisaliar: 7:48am On May 11, 2017
I laugh in swahili. By the time the brown roofers will see Abba Kyari live on teevee, swearing in the two ministers, it will be too late. Coordinator, oya jeunsoke and coordinate

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbanjo Fails To Swear In New Ministers by Nobody: 7:54am On May 11, 2017
osinbanjoisaliar:
I laugh in swahili. By the time the brown roofers will see Abba Kyari live on teevee, swearing in the two ministers, it will be too late. Coordinator, oya jeunsoke and coordinate
by their username ye shall know them

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbanjo Fails To Swear In New Ministers by NevetsIbot(m): 7:54am On May 11, 2017
Buhari, you this vile mongrel! Why do I see just northern names. First you changed his security team to northern gworo chewing men, now two new northerners are supposed to be made ministers?

Can 2019 come already?

Vp. Osinbanjo, baba wa. Ma sise e lo

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbanjo Fails To Swear In New Ministers by Arda1000(m): 7:55am On May 11, 2017
osinbanjoisaliar:
oh for the coordinator mind em won swear new ministers seems somebody here forgot his job, tell osibande that his job is only to coordinate (buhari)

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbanjo Fails To Swear In New Ministers by greatiyk4u(m): 7:55am On May 11, 2017
osinbanjoisaliar:

FEDERAL MINISTRY OF HEALTH WARNS THAT CHRONIC HATRED AND WAILING IS DANGEROUS TO HEALTH
Re: VP Osinbanjo Fails To Swear In New Ministers by Youdondeymad: 7:57am On May 11, 2017
osinbanjoisaliar:
Why are you so pained,your hatred for Osinbanjo is gradually turning you into a sadist.Check yourself and pray for better days,go out and get a job,stop displaying your stupidity to the public all in the name of partisanship,your masters don't recognise your existence kiddo.Have a great day.

This guy below get sense pass you

Re: VP Osinbanjo Fails To Swear In New Ministers by greatiyk4u(m): 7:57am On May 11, 2017
NevetsIbot:
Buhari, you this vile mongrel! Why do I see just northern names. First you changed his security team to northern gworo chewing men, now two new northerners are supposed to be made ministers?

Can 2019 come already?

Vp. Osinbanjo, baba wa. Ma sise e lo

Sincere Ignorance is an illusion of knowledge

You need grooming
Re: VP Osinbanjo Fails To Swear In New Ministers by NevetsIbot(m): 8:04am On May 11, 2017
greatiyk4u:

Sincere Ignorance is an illusion of knowledge

You need grooming
sincere ignorance? Please! I know what I'm saying. If you won't agree with me, adduce your own points and lets see them. If not Get TheFvck Out Of My Mentions

Use your brain, why should you waste what God gave you.

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbanjo Fails To Swear In New Ministers by NevetsIbot(m): 8:05am On May 11, 2017
osinbanjoisaliar:
and you're supposed to be someone with sense.

Re: VP Osinbanjo Fails To Swear In New Ministers by obamabinladen(m): 8:06am On May 11, 2017
Hmmm.

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbanjo Fails To Swear In New Ministers by nerodenero: 8:18am On May 11, 2017
Forget the OP, he is the true definition of every letter in the word HATRED. Sad thing is he might never attain such position as that of the Vice President.

I said it yesterday, I'm saying it now that the stone which the builders rejected will become the cornerstone.

Buhari won't die, osinbajoisaliar will be alive and many anti-VP to see him make history.
Re: VP Osinbanjo Fails To Swear In New Ministers by sleepyeyez(m): 8:19am On May 11, 2017
I had one nonsense dream like that.
abba kyari became acting president, babachir lawal became acrting VP, and cordinator osibanjo was given ambassador portfolio grin

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbanjo Fails To Swear In New Ministers by Juve4(m): 8:19am On May 11, 2017
Hmmm i tire for negeeria.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Some Nigerians Are Not Happy With Folorunsho Alakija’s Son’s Lavish Wedding / Osinbajo Prays For Wedded Son Of Gov. Ayomide Amosun (photos) / NHIS Boss Flouts Health Minster's Suspension Order, Gives Five Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.