Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,067 members, 7,828,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) (58553 Views)

N500b COVID-19 Fund: Senate Bars Journalists From Nat. Assembly(Photos) / Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) / Governor Godwin Obaseki Sleeping At UN General Assembly (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by Hafeezson(m): 5:12pm On Mar 29, 2017
That is not enough to prove that he graduate, classmate? We knw he must have it because we are nt saying he did'nt go to school, we knw that he attend ABU but the fact is he have C/O
Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by Banter1(m): 5:12pm On Mar 29, 2017
dealslip:
Solidarity visit? What is all this nonsense?
I sorry...... sorry ooooooooo....I sorry for Nigeria i sorry sorry oooo egba mi ooo. Nigeria is a joke. this got to be the worst 8th Senate ever
Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by linusbnn(m): 5:19pm On Mar 29, 2017
dealslip:

E pain u
Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by excel101(m): 5:20pm On Mar 29, 2017
Bringing your classmates to the national Assembly is never the issue, because Melaye might be acquinted with them while in ABU. The question is did Dingo Melaye graduated from ABU?
Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by rabosh(m): 5:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
todayboy:
WHEN WILL Buhari CLASSMATE VISIT HIM?

Bihari is not jobless. Period
Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by BERNIMOORE: 5:25pm On Mar 29, 2017
verygudbadguy:
Good. But one thing they should reiterate into Dino's ears is that he should not dare to take up any case against Sahara reporters on American soil o.. He would be disgraced oooo. Well, na next tomorrow be Friday.

Yankee no be here. We all know that anything goes here in our country. Dino will have to prove that he truly has a degree from London School of Economics and Havard, else, he should forget about coming back soon.
shut the hell up! Are you afraid? Dino will go there and duly file for cyber stalling case, Dino as The plaintiff' enjoys the power to decide boundaries of what to try at the court, Dino will not sue for Defamation in USA, But for US Court to decide how SR got documents through 'criminal mail and web hacking' that is why SR are Always pleading anonymous or pleaded not to be named. Read more here; http//:reporters-sources-always-plead
Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by numericalguy(m): 5:30pm On Mar 29, 2017
Dino just buried Sowore and his pay masters.

Meanwhile, in other news;
Sowore and Tinubu be like

Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by BERNIMOORE: 5:34pm On Mar 29, 2017
numericalguy:

senator ndume now regretting his actions. Six months ban no be joke o!
Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by vioment: 5:35pm On Mar 29, 2017
Rubbish acts of guilt from the senator. Your case is not unique, it is a national problem especially in the southern states of Nigeria. Enough illiterates claiming graduates. No be small thing.
Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 5:38pm On Mar 29, 2017
The question is not whether or not he had classmates...the question is whether he graduated undecided
Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by ilohemmy(m): 5:43pm On Mar 29, 2017
For God sake why this Dino at every minute post ,,,, is he the only acting senator at the National Assembly
Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by ElderLoLo: 5:50pm On Mar 29, 2017
We blacks were so gullible with all these drama play by Mr. Dino. I do hope sooner rather than later the truth will surely come out. We can deceive human being but we can deceive our Creator...
Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by dealslip(f): 5:57pm On Mar 29, 2017
linusbnn:

E pain u
E pain me say that job less people come to commiserate with an unserious toy displaying senator over certificate scandal. I shake my head for you
Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by gotnel: 6:01pm On Mar 29, 2017
Why all this jamboree? When are we going to see people celebrating real development? God save Nigeria.
Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 6:04pm On Mar 29, 2017
dealslip:
aunty dat is Nigeria for you...
Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 6:06pm On Mar 29, 2017
gotnel:
Why all this jamboree? When are we going to see people celebrating real development? God save Nigeria.
when all this thieves calling there selves the lawmaker vanish from the surface of the earth.......
Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 6:07pm On Mar 29, 2017
numericalguy:

bros how did that affect the greatest Jagaban of Borgu kingdom....
Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 29, 2017
donofdons:
KAI. I DEY VEX OO. DINO WEY BULLY ME WELL WELL, I PRAY MAKE HIM NO MAKE AM, HIM NEVER APOLOGIZE, HIM NO DEY GO CHURCH, HIM STILL REACH THIS LEVEL, GOD PUNISH JESU AND ALL HIM YEYE PASTORS WEY BEEN DEY MAKE US JUST DE PRAY ANYHOW. SEE YEYE DANIEL MELAYE WEY NO SABI ANYTHING AT ALL. PERSON WEY NO GIRL GREE FOLLOW, WEY BE LIKE STREET TOUT, WEY GRADUATE WITH 3RD CLASS EVEN THOUGH NA THROUGH BACKDOOR HIM FINALLY FINISH, DEY THERE AS SENATOR WHY ME WEY MAKE SECOND CLASS UPPER NA SECONDARY SCHOOL TEACHER.
GOD GO PUNISH JESU. UPPON ALL THE PRAYER WEY I PRAY FOR THIS LIKE, I END UP LIKE THIS.
You are confused. If Jesu is God, let him punish you himself.
Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by sneak3(m): 6:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
Awon alatenuje..
Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by k9ine(m): 6:25pm On Mar 29, 2017
Exactly. So who now pays for refreshment served, and other logistics?
Shouldn't this be done at his home or his district office?
Its a shame we don't know how to separate personal matters from state matters.

johnreh:
why are they at the senate chambers for an unofficial visit. so the senate is now private resident? smh for this country.
Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by Shakur86(m): 6:26pm On Mar 29, 2017
Dino's third class mate visits National Assembly
Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by Kiakia(m): 6:27pm On Mar 29, 2017
johnreh:
why are they at the senate chambers for an unofficial visit. so the senate is now private resident? smh for this country.
Surprised myself. Senate chamber is now a venue for circus show? By the way, are those classmates verifiable? Is it that easy to gather true and real classmates in school at such a short notice? Do not put anything past Dino Melaye! Deceit is his second name.
Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by jimenyo: 7:16pm On Mar 29, 2017
divicode:

I pity you and your myopic and shallow thinking. It did not occur to you these are glory hunters? Did any of them saidg anything throughout this period? Did it occur to you that if the VC has said he did not attend ABU they wouldn't have come visiting? It did not occur to you that your pdp is totally dead and we need a good opposition which pdp cannot provide and just one person (Sowere)'is providing?
I pity the future of Nigeria if this is these are type of the future leaders of tomorrow are thinking. I cry for my country's future if young people like you are clapping for people like Melaye who has turns the Senate and legislative role to the lowest abysmal low
You see a Senator of the largest black nation in the world dancing like a mad man and you see nothing wrong with it
Nigeria is in trouble?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by jimenyo: 7:18pm On Mar 29, 2017
[quote author=jimenyo post=55076799][/quote]Oga,you too go school!Ah....ah,see grammar!
Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by ofuonyebi: 7:18pm On Mar 29, 2017
solidarity of cockroaches and the lizards!

what if he was reported as one of the area boys discovered

sojourning under eko bridge? would all these shameless money and cheap popularity seekers

visit him under the bridge?...I say again shame!
Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by Naijiant: 7:18pm On Mar 29, 2017
todayboy:
WHEN WILL Buhari CLASSMATE VISIT HIM?
In May 2015.
https://www.nairaland.com/2326932/old-classmates-buhari-visit-him
Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by ItsTutsi(m): 7:19pm On Mar 29, 2017
isnt it the issue of ghana most go!!,me just give me an envelope,the kind of lie ill do even melaye will caution me
Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by ajalaolanr(m): 7:30pm On Mar 29, 2017
cktheluckyman:
grin grin Aluta continua Victoria asceta.I hope sowore does not jump into the lagoon on seeing this
The question is, did he graduate? let us see the statement of results , let us see the minutes of senate that sat to allow him and others graduate etc. why are we yet to see all these?
Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by Mintek: 7:52pm On Mar 29, 2017
divicode:

I pity you and your myopic and shallow thinking. It did not occur to you these are glory hunters? Did any of them saidg anything throughout this period? Did it occur to you that if the VC has said he did not attend ABU they wouldn't have come visiting? It did not occur to you that your pdp is totally dead and we need a good opposition which pdp cannot provide and just one person (Sowere)'is providing?
I pity the future of Nigeria if this is these are type of the future leaders of tomorrow are thinking. I cry for my country's future if young people like you are clapping for people like Melaye who has turns the Senate and legislative role to the lowest abysmal low
You see a Senator of the largest black nation in the world dancing like a mad man and you see nothing wrong with it
Nigeria is in trouble?

Cry me a river, boy.
Did you and your pathetic lots write this manner of epistle during Buhari's certificate saga?

You sound like another pained Tinubu's lackey.

We say NO to a tele-guided, rubber stamp Senate.
#iStandWithDinoAndSaraki

Ntoor!!!
Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by Ichietome: 8:15pm On Mar 29, 2017
geostrata:
grin

When will PMB former classmates visit him? grin grin abi na Cow wan visit m grin
Dis one weak me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell / Muhammed Hassan Loses 5 Ribs To Boko Haram / Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Ben Murray-Bruce Criticising Buhari-Led FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.