Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,259 members, 7,829,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) (58554 Views)

N500b COVID-19 Fund: Senate Bars Journalists From Nat. Assembly(Photos) / Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) / Governor Godwin Obaseki Sleeping At UN General Assembly (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by blackmarket(m): 8:27pm On Mar 29, 2017
This brilliant piece by Gani Kayode Jr Balogun might give you a better understanding of Dinogate

ABU AND ABUSES

Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria started its existence as a regional university, just like its contemporaries, University of Ife, now Obafemi Awolowo University, ile Ife, established by the government of Western Region, and the deceitfully named University of Nigeria, Nsukka, established by the Eastern Regional government.

Please remember that as at that period, the only University in the country, the University College, Ibadan, was then just a University College, whose admission policy and curriculum were closely tied to its parent university in the UK.

So, the three regional governments, in pursuant of their manpower needs, set up regional universities, even the federal government joined the train with the establishment of University of Lagos, Akoka, on the fringe of the then federal capital territory of Lagos.

Now, while Ife was established to accommodate the products of the free education programme, and Nsukka because, well, if the West can do it, why not the East?

The case of ABU was different. The North had a massive manpower deficit, both in the regional civil service and in the military. To meet those needs, the regional government had to lower entry qualifications for most northern youth to qualify. That was why people like Buhari got drafted into the army with what we popularly call Awaiting Result(AR), and people like Abacha got in despite not meeting the height requirements demanded from candidates from other regions.

For ABU, they had to create so many back bending programmes to meet up with their mandate. This of course led to the establishment of so many remedial programmes that it was referred to as the Remedial University.

Even after it was taken over by the Murtala/Obasanjo Administration which took over regional universities, the original purpose was never jettisoned. In fact, it got to a point where universities in the North were offering Certificates in Law! Which is used as an equivalent of an A/Level or OND, and are used to get into law programmes, cleverly sidestepping the very competitive JAMB entry requirements for Law!

One of the reasons for the stranglehold by the North on the judiciary and the civil service is the application of state officers to fill their state's quota in the federal civil service.

Imagine if you will, two lawyers, one from either side of the confluence, who did NYSC together, and joined their state's civil service the same day.

The southern lawyer would move to Level 9 in 3 years, but the one from the north was employed on level 9, promoted to Level 10 two years later, and level 12 after only five years, while his counterpart at that point is looking forward to his level 10 promotions exam.

If both officers now applied for transfer of service from state to the federal service, one is already three levels ahead even though they graduated the same day!

What makes it worse is that the Northern lawyer probably had only three credits, did a certificate course in Law, and then studied Islamic Jurisprudence, which is not applicable in about fifty percent of the states of the federation!

This man will now become a judge at 30, Appeal Court at 35 and Supreme Court at 40, sitting pretty to become CJN while his Southern mate was just be elevated to the High court.

There are even courses in UK colleges designed specifically for intellectually challenged northern politicians, their wives and their children!

So, those of you showing righteous indignation about Dino's three credits must have been living on Mars, because if you go down that path, the very foundation of Northern education, that has produced numerous presidents, permanent secretaries, Generals, Ambassadors, and majority of Directors of institutions, will be called to question.

Please stop judging some people with your own standards, I am certain if we scrutinize the qualification's of most northerners in public office, the military, the police, customs, immigration, prisons, ports and sundry federal agencies, you will realise that Dino is just one in a million.

ABU is just fulfilling its mandate of producing low level human resources to fill the northern quota in a skewered federal system. It does not deserve your abuse, but your pity.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by numericalguy(m): 8:32pm On Mar 29, 2017
Topmaike007:
bros how did that affect the greatest Jagaban of Borgu kingdom....

1) Dino destroyed your jagajaga of borgu
2) Dino cut down to size the arrogant and f00lish wife of your jagajaga of borgu
3) Dino has destroyed the attack dog called Sowore that your jagajaga of borgu sent at Dino.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by Mememan: 8:46pm On Mar 29, 2017
todayboy:

YOU HAVE BEEN BRAINWASHED
You brain dead
Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by LoveJesus87(m): 9:26pm On Mar 29, 2017
donofdons:
KAI. I DEY VEX OO. DINO WEY BULLY ME WELL WELL, I PRAY MAKE HIM NO MAKE AM, HIM NEVER APOLOGIZE, HIM NO DEY GO CHURCH, HIM STILL REACH THIS LEVEL, GOD PUNISH JESU AND ALL HIM YEYE PASTORS WEY BEEN DEY MAKE US JUST DE PRAY ANYHOW. SEE YEYE DANIEL MELAYE WEY NO SABI ANYTHING AT ALL. PERSON WEY NO GIRL GREE FOLLOW, WEY BE LIKE STREET TOUT, WEY GRADUATE WITH 3RD CLASS EVEN THOUGH NA THROUGH BACKDOOR HIM FINALLY FINISH, DEY THERE AS SENATOR WHY ME WEY MAKE SECOND CLASS UPPER NA SECONDARY SCHOOL TEACHER.
GOD GO PUNISH JESU. UPPON ALL THE PRAYER WEY I PRAY FOR THIS LIKE, I END UP LIKE THIS.
Take it easy naw. You still have hope
Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by LoveJesus87(m): 9:28pm On Mar 29, 2017
bitcoinvin:

If one door closes and another one opens then be rest assured my brother that you have bought a very bad second hand car.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lmao grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by Ndolarr: 9:36pm On Mar 29, 2017
Miserable classmates! Yet, the same Dino claimed openly to be a graduate of Harvard and London School of Economics. The two prestigious institutions have come out to debunk his claims!! If I were his classmate, I will be ashamed to identify with the Rogue! Oshisco!!
Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by Olumaeme: 9:49pm On Mar 29, 2017
God bless Dino melaye, at least the VC confirmed that he graduated.

UP til this this moment nobody has come out publicly to even tell us that buhari has SSCE..

Ride on senator of the year
Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by haykes(m): 9:56pm On Mar 29, 2017
oponzi:
let the famzing games begin.... I bet say na all these ones dey cover books for exam that year o, but now see dem dey visit erstwhile class olodo with their first class results
Thats naija for u if u like get heaven class and no connection u will work for zombi with primary certificate
Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by maridrug(m): 10:08pm On Mar 29, 2017
todayboy:
WHEN WILL Buhari CLASSMATE VISIT HIM?
He was visited in the UK.
Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by MajorGomwalk(m): 10:23pm On Mar 29, 2017
oruma19:
u r welcome Mr JJC, I believe u v known d meaning now. Don't misuse Grammer next time pls grin grin

You wey dey correct person, check your spelling of 'grammar'.
Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 29, 2017
Mintek:

Cry me a river, boy.
Did you and your pathetic lots write this manner of epistle during Buhari's certificate saga?

You sound like another pained Tinubu's lackey.

We say NO to a tele-guided, rubber stamp Senate.
#iStandWithDinoAndSaraki

Ntoor!!!

Fflattie,
Standing with Saraki and Dino will not help your Biafrauud cause a dot because it is dead on arrival. Your PDP is dead forever and many of your mercantile politician are falling over themselves to register for APC the so called Islamic party. You will remain a slave and servant forever in the Nigeria project! How pity your lot! Even Dino and Saraki are never with you, what a wasted and precarious situation for fflatties! tongue tongue
Stop whining and crying because you will do it for long
Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 29, 2017
Mintek:

Oponu, eruu gambari Alainitiju lasan...with a numb cranium. Whoever does not embrace your silly ethnic bandwagon is "Igbo".

No be only flattie, na "roundie"

Ni baba e ati mama e
Ati gbogbo iran yin grin
Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by oruma19: 10:49pm On Mar 29, 2017
MajorGomwalk:

You wey dey correct person, check your spelling of 'grammar'.
abeg go sit-down, we de tok beta tin u de tok nonsense. Lolzzzzzz. Misuse of word naim we de tok, who de yarn spelling? Eva heard of typos I nor sure Mr know know. Ok we don notice u..u r welcome...majorgomwalk..
Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 29, 2017
Mintek:

Oponu, eruu gambari Alainitiju lasan...with a numb cranium. Whoever does not embrace your silly ethnic bandwagon is "Igbo".

No be only flattie, na "roundie"

Eeeya, he pain am wella
Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by BERNIMOORE: 10:56pm On Mar 29, 2017
numericalguy:

1) Dino destroyed your jagajaga of borgu
2) Dino cut down to size the arrogant and f00lish wife of your jagajaga of borgu
3) Dino has destroyed the attack dog called Sowore that your jagajaga of borgu sent at Dino.
best summary ever on NL
Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by linusbnn(m): 11:26pm On Mar 29, 2017
dealslip:

E pain me say that job less people come to commiserate with an unserious toy displaying senator over certificate scandal. I shake my head for you

E pain u die
Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by Tisham20(m): 12:19am On Mar 30, 2017
what about his London degree when will his classmates visit him
Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by davidif: 1:53am On Mar 30, 2017
cktheluckyman:
grin grin Aluta continua Victoria asceta.I hope sowore does not jump into the lagoon on seeing this

Yeah right! As if this guys weren't paid off. How do we even know if they are his classmates? There is no identification that I can see.
Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by dealslip(f): 5:37am On Mar 30, 2017
linusbnn:

E pain u die

Stay there and be imagining nonsense.
Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by Dare2Try(m): 8:43am On Mar 30, 2017
Just when I thought I've seen it all then the new episode of Dino series comes up, 9ja is a series drama with no ending
Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by MajorGomwalk(m): 2:28pm On Mar 30, 2017
oruma19:
abeg go sit-down, we de tok beta tin u de tok nonsense. Lolzzzzzz. Misuse of word naim we de tok, who de yarn spelling? Eva heard of typos I nor sure Mr know know. Ok we don notice u..u r welcome...majorgomwalk..

OK boss
Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by linusbnn(m): 3:16pm On Mar 30, 2017
dealslip:

Stay there and be imagining nonsense.

Why the hate,paining you?
Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by dealslip(f): 3:24pm On Mar 30, 2017
linusbnn:

Why the hate,paining you?
tongue tongue shuo, this one na Yaba left customer oh!
Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by odomanis: 5:53pm On Mar 30, 2017
verygudbadguy:
Good. But one thing they should reiterate into Dino's ears is that he should not dare to take up any case against Sahara reporters on American soil o.. He would be disgraced oooo. Well, na next tomorrow be Friday.

Yankee no be here. We all know that anything goes here in our country. Dino will have to prove that he truly has a degree from London School of Economics and Havard, else, he should forget about coming back soon.

Did he claim that he has degrees from those institutions or that he has certificates ?
Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by linusbnn(m): 6:59pm On Mar 30, 2017
dealslip:

tongue tongue shuo, this one na Yaba left customer oh!

Paininging you!!!
Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by jamace(m): 9:19pm On Mar 30, 2017
NUC should sanction ABU for inefficiency and corruption.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Muhammed Hassan Loses 5 Ribs To Boko Haram / Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Ben Murray-Bruce Criticising Buhari-Led FG / Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.