Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,727 members, 7,827,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors (84170 Views)

Umaru Musa Yar'adua's 69th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Shehu Musa Yar'adua Opens The Lagos-Ibadan Expressway In 1978 / Aisha Yar'adua, Musa Yar'adua's Daughter Stuns In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors by emmaelectelect(m): 11:13am On Mar 30, 2017
johnreh:
and you are here shouting Igbo, afonja and haboki while the high and mighty in the society keep their dynasty going by marrying themselves. smh for NCAN Crew
Your comment is actually another Lamentation
The elites knows the power is in the hands of the people but comments like yours keeps this information from the non-elites

ensure your conscience guides you in all you do [don't join the bandwagon]
Re: Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 30, 2017
maasoap:

Suicide bombers are teenagers who are still in their formative years. They are kidnapped, brainwashed for months and years until they become confused.
Next time, make comments like someone who is informed.
Bolded part: are you a perve?
is there any thing wrong with mentioning vagina, hence your perve. Suggestions, what would you rather I mentioned? Is it not God who created vagina? Please do climb down your sanctimonious moral high horse tongue

And oh! You sound like you are experienced in suicide bombing shocked
Re: Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 30, 2017
abdulkayus:

And if u don't knw. Many jihadists in Boko haram, Taliban, Isis are very well educated and from well to do family, so it is nt abt poverty.
so what is it about then? please do elaborate.
Re: Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors by maasoap(m): 7:38am On Mar 31, 2017
gypsey:
is there any thing wrong with mentioning vagina, hence your perve. Suggestions, what would you rather I mentioned? Is it not God who created vagina? Please do climb down your sanctimonious moral high horse tongue

And oh! You sound like you are experienced in suicide bombing shocked
I sounded more logical, reasonable, unsentimental, intelligent than you. You're petty and childish going by your earlier post.
Re: Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors by maasoap(m): 7:39am On Mar 31, 2017
gypsey:
so what is it about then? please do elaborate.
It is about extremism.
Re: Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors by Proffwhyhurry12(m): 7:47am On Mar 31, 2017
adioolayi:

So you really like being poor grin grin grin
No one is rich infront of Allah including you and I
Re: Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 31, 2017
maasoap:

I sounded more logical, reasonable, unsentimental, intelligent than you. You're petty and childish going by your earlier post.
keep telling yourself that you are intelligent, any one who doesn't agree with your sentimental opinions is been petty and childIsh right? you! self congratulatory nicompoop! grin
Re: Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 31, 2017
maasoap:

It is about extremism.
And why would they be extremists? I wonder I mean why would anyone one accept or believe that it is okay to blow themselves up with other innocent people, what are they not happy about? Oh! I know! Islam says so! The kor'an says so!
Re: Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors by maasoap(m): 7:01pm On Mar 31, 2017
gypsey:
And why would they be extremists? I wonder I mean why would anyone one accept or believe that it is okay to blow themselves up with other innocent people, what are they not happy about? Oh! I know! Islam says so! The kor'an says so!
You see, that's another fanaticism on your part. But the problem is that fanatics like you hardly aware of the presence of this trait in themselves.
I'm a muslim who believes in the holy Quran and practise Islam just like many billion of Muslims. Why are we not blowing you to hell?
Re: Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors by maasoap(m): 7:05pm On Mar 31, 2017
gypsey:
keep telling yourself that you are intelligent, any one who doesn't agree with your sentimental opinions is been petty and childIsh right? you! self congratulatory nicompoop! grin
Grow up. Even if you are still a teenager, you can do better. My teenage brothers behave more mature than this.
Re: Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 31, 2017
maasoap:

Grow up. Even if you are still a teenager, you can do better. My teenage brothers behave more mature than this.
Really? Is that the best you can do? Involving your so called teenage brothers in your argument, And making Derogatory Remarks. I take it you don't have anything else reasonable to add, so I am gonna move on. cheesy grin ciao!
Re: Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 31, 2017
maasoap:

You see, that's another fanaticism on your part. But the problem is that fanatics like you hardly aware of the presence of this trait in themselves.
I'm a muslim who believes in the holy Quran and practise Islam just like many billion of Muslims. Why are we not blowing you to hell?
Why are you not blowing me to hell? Good question! I am glad you asked. grin Perhaps because you are not a true Muslim or haven't read the part were is says kill the infidels in the quran? Or you are yet to be radicalised. You see? Every muslim is considered a potential extremist or suicide bomber. Some of them were once moderate muslims just like you from my understanding.
Re: Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors by maasoap(m): 8:10pm On Mar 31, 2017
gypsey:
Why are you not blowing me to hell? Good question! I am glad you asked. grin Perhaps because you are not a true Muslim or haven't read the part were is says kill the infidels in the quran? Or you are yet to be radicalised. You see? Every muslim is considered a potential extremist or suicide bomber. Some of them were once moderate muslims just like you from my understanding.
That's my point about you. Who do we blame for this, your parents or your pastor?
Re: Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors by maasoap(m): 8:11pm On Mar 31, 2017
gypsey:
Really? Is that the best you can do? Involving your so called teenage brothers in your argument, And making Derogatory Remarks. I take it you don't have anything else reasonable to add, so I am gonna move on. cheesy grin ciao!
Just do. I will be relieved.
Re: Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 31, 2017
maasoap:

That's my point about you. Who do we blame for this, your parents or your pastor?
there is no need for assumptions I don't even go to church, I am not even Religious and I don't believe in or trust the crooked so called pastors they are no different from muslim jihadists, suicide bombers or streemists. and this is ussually the problem with religious fanatics like you, i see you do not have anything reasonable point to counter my arguments, if you feel that I don't understand Islam why not educate me? instead of making Derogatory Remarks about my parents, Ciao! smiley
Re: Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors by maasoap(m): 9:01pm On Mar 31, 2017
gypsey:
there is no need for assumptions I don't even go to church, I am not even Religious and I don't believe in or trust the crooked so called pastors they are no different from muslim jihadists, suicide bombers or streemists. and this is ussually the problem with religious fanatics like you, i see you do not have anything reasonable point to counter my arguments, if you feel that I don't understand Islam why not educate me? instead of making Derogatory Remarks about my parents, Ciao! smiley
You're not making arguments but tantrums.
Educate you? I've been around for some time, educating someone like you is a waste of time because you don't need it in the first place. I do not think you don't understand Islam, I think you preferred to stick to what you believe Islam is.
Re: Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 31, 2017
maasoap:

You're not making arguments but tantrums.
Educate you? I've been around for some time, educating someone like you is a waste of time because you don't need it in the first place. I do not think you don't understand Islam, I think you preferred to stick to what you believe Islam is.
you are still making obnoxious remarks, i rest my case. I am not even sure you understand your so called islam, I fear one day you may join your suicide bombers muslim brothers, as you said i am sticking with what I believe islam is. grin enjoy your 72 virgins when you finally makes it to were ever the virgins are. Ciao! smiley
Re: Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors by maasoap(m): 8:42am On Apr 01, 2017
gypsey:
you are still making obnoxious remarks, i rest my case. I am not even sure you understand your so called islam, I fear one day you may join your suicide bombers muslim brothers, as you said i am sticking with what I believe islam is. grin enjoy your 72 virgins when you finally makes it to were ever the virgins are. Ciao! smiley
So much for the needed education.
Re: Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors by juman(m): 7:34am On Apr 02, 2017
It happened like that because their father used it to make him stable as very very sick president.
Re: Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors by Proffwhyhurry12(m): 12:21pm On May 11, 2017
[quote author=adioolayi post=55077513]

So you really like being poor grin grin grin[/quoteNo but been rich is ordain by God not by that mere brain we have

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Unites South-East And South-South (Photos) / Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again / How Ooni Of Ife Was Represented At His Son’s Wedding Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.