Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

'I Will Go Naked In The River For 7 Days With Your Picture' - Lady Threatens - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'I Will Go Naked In The River For 7 Days With Your Picture' - Lady Threatens (4866 Views)

Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online / 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos / Lady Threatens To Leak Man's Nude Pics Because His Condom Burst During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Will Go Naked In The River For 7 Days With Your Picture' - Lady Threatens by Driftingking(m): 7:01pm On Mar 29, 2017
A lady has threatened to take a step to a risky length to get her best friend's lover punished, after he got her pregnant, dumped her, blocked her on social media and still went to the extent of faking his own kidnap just to extort money from her.

As shared by relationship blogger, Joro Olumofin whose page was used to call out the alleged man who according to the lady is an Avid follower of Joro. She wrote

[img]www.instagram.com-2017-03-29-18-50-24.jpeg">https://4.bp..com/-9V_XFyN9s-E/WNvz7l54RxI/AAAAAAAACkg/X5w2l1AZa-84Vd6dAPasIR4CRtnfxJBeACLcB/s640/screenshot-www.instagram.com-2017-03-29-18-50-24.jpeg[/img]

To whom it may concern.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/i-will-go-naked-in-river-for-7-days.html

cc: Rocktation, farano, Lalasticlala, Ishilove
Re: 'I Will Go Naked In The River For 7 Days With Your Picture' - Lady Threatens by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 29, 2017
Edo girls again. undecided undecided

I pity person wey no fear Edo girl.

Especially Oredo, Ibillo, Agbede, Okpella and Ubiaja girls...dem get devil phone number.

11 Likes

Re: 'I Will Go Naked In The River For 7 Days With Your Picture' - Lady Threatens by FvckShiT(m): 7:07pm On Mar 29, 2017
if you fúçking sexy→i'll fúçking löve to fûçking witness it

7 Likes

Re: 'I Will Go Naked In The River For 7 Days With Your Picture' - Lady Threatens by obiorathesubtle: 7:08pm On Mar 29, 2017
Whatever.. I don't care.

There must've been something you enjoyed from him.. Don't make it seem like you're the only one who was cheated..

Do whatever you want, as long as it doesn't affect me, I don't give a rat's ass

2 Likes

Re: 'I Will Go Naked In The River For 7 Days With Your Picture' - Lady Threatens by professorfal: 7:08pm On Mar 29, 2017
That's a black girl for you.........

1 Like

Re: 'I Will Go Naked In The River For 7 Days With Your Picture' - Lady Threatens by SNOWCREAM(m): 7:09pm On Mar 29, 2017

For God's sake, I'm tired of seeing fake stories from this joro olumofin page undecided I hope this doesn't make front page sad

4 Likes

Re: 'I Will Go Naked In The River For 7 Days With Your Picture' - Lady Threatens by newyorks(m): 7:21pm On Mar 29, 2017
when u thought u've heard it all...
Re: 'I Will Go Naked In The River For 7 Days With Your Picture' - Lady Threatens by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
Jazz
Re: 'I Will Go Naked In The River For 7 Days With Your Picture' - Lady Threatens by nepapole(m): 7:43pm On Mar 29, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

Especially Oredo, Ibillo, Agbede, Okpella and Ubiaja girls...dem get devil phone number.
U mean d girls that own this famous airline.

9 Likes

Re: 'I Will Go Naked In The River For 7 Days With Your Picture' - Lady Threatens by EWAagoyin(m): 7:46pm On Mar 29, 2017
Location of the river please ..
Re: 'I Will Go Naked In The River For 7 Days With Your Picture' - Lady Threatens by alobright17(m): 7:49pm On Mar 29, 2017
Which of the river you dey go?abeg date time.I know some guys will be interested.

But wait ooo Guy man wey get this warning better appear from your hole ooo before that girl go enter river danger ooooo.

say no to hurt and run.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Will Go Naked In The River For 7 Days With Your Picture' - Lady Threatens by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 29, 2017
alobright17:
Which of the river you dey go?abeg date time.I know some guys will be interested.

But wait ooo Guy man wey get this warning better appear from your hole ooo before that girl go enter river danger ooooo.

say no to hurt and run.
Guys like you right?.

Ode!. grin
Re: 'I Will Go Naked In The River For 7 Days With Your Picture' - Lady Threatens by Artistree: 7:59pm On Mar 29, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

Ewohimi, Uzea etc etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Will Go Naked In The River For 7 Days With Your Picture' - Lady Threatens by godfatherx: 7:59pm On Mar 29, 2017
If you like turn to mammywater, you can't make a dad out of an irresponsible boy.

Take care of your friend and the baby, and let her nuture the child into a proud gentleman.

Why do you still want to bring a guy like this back to her life? Just consider him a sperm donor.

1 Like

Re: 'I Will Go Naked In The River For 7 Days With Your Picture' - Lady Threatens by buffalowings: 8:01pm On Mar 29, 2017
how much is condom again pls
Re: 'I Will Go Naked In The River For 7 Days With Your Picture' - Lady Threatens by alobright17(m): 8:02pm On Mar 29, 2017
kimbra:
Guys like you right?.

Ode!. grin

wish say na you wey be that victim again.

Onye Ara grin
Re: 'I Will Go Naked In The River For 7 Days With Your Picture' - Lady Threatens by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:03pm On Mar 29, 2017
Fake story from the stable of Joro to promote Joro

3 Likes

Re: 'I Will Go Naked In The River For 7 Days With Your Picture' - Lady Threatens by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 29, 2017
Quite a considerable number of Guys mid early 30s to 50s..be wary of them and babes shine una eyes well well. Don't take his words hook line and sinker. They are more dangerous than u think.
Re: 'I Will Go Naked In The River For 7 Days With Your Picture' - Lady Threatens by joseph1832(m): 8:07pm On Mar 29, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Fake story from the stable of Joro to promote Joro
Now this sounds familiar. Never knew you could actually identify a fake story, giving that you spend all your time here writing many.
Re: 'I Will Go Naked In The River For 7 Days With Your Picture' - Lady Threatens by Amarabae(f): 8:07pm On Mar 29, 2017
Concocted fake story.

1 Like

Re: 'I Will Go Naked In The River For 7 Days With Your Picture' - Lady Threatens by joseph1832(m): 8:07pm On Mar 29, 2017
alexialin:
Guys mid early 30s to 50s..be wary of them and babes shine una eyes well well. Don't take his words hook line and sinker. They are more dangerous than u think.
Haba! sad
Re: 'I Will Go Naked In The River For 7 Days With Your Picture' - Lady Threatens by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 29, 2017
joseph1832:
Haba! sad

Oh sorry u are not among those bad eggs... Lemme Rephrase a good couple of guys from that age range. Not all
Re: 'I Will Go Naked In The River For 7 Days With Your Picture' - Lady Threatens by joseph1832(m): 8:15pm On Mar 29, 2017
alexialin:

Oh sorry u are not among those bad eggs... Lemme Rephrase a good couple of guys from that age range. Not all
smiley

1 Like

Re: 'I Will Go Naked In The River For 7 Days With Your Picture' - Lady Threatens by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 29, 2017
Funny part is that e go follow d guy o
Re: 'I Will Go Naked In The River For 7 Days With Your Picture' - Lady Threatens by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 29, 2017
Re: 'I Will Go Naked In The River For 7 Days With Your Picture' - Lady Threatens by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 29, 2017
alobright17:

wish say na you wey be that victim again.

Onye Ara grin
Shameless being. Keep showcasing your "Face-me, I face-you" life of peeping ladies when they're in the bathroom.

Oyinberibe!!!. grin
Re: 'I Will Go Naked In The River For 7 Days With Your Picture' - Lady Threatens by alobright17(m): 8:46pm On Mar 29, 2017
kimbra:
Shameless being. Keep showcasing your "Face-me, I face-you" life of peeping ladies when they're in the bathroom.

Oyinberibe!!!. grin
Mumu so In your village river means face me I face you? your own level of olodo is very alarming

I know you hardly comprehend ,but hear it again she is going to the river again river, Olodo she said River. grin
Re: 'I Will Go Naked In The River For 7 Days With Your Picture' - Lady Threatens by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 29, 2017
alobright17:
Mumu so In your village river means face me I face you? your own level of olodo is very alarming

I know you hardly comprehend ,but hear it again she is going to the river again river, Olodo she said River. grin
Ekpa!, you're the one who failed to comprehend. Go back to your first post, my previous, then you'll know how they correlate. That's if that thing you call a brain is functioning. grin

Bye!.
Re: 'I Will Go Naked In The River For 7 Days With Your Picture' - Lady Threatens by joseph1832(m): 9:07pm On Mar 29, 2017
kimbra:
Ekpa!, you're the one who failed to comprehend. Go back to your first post, my previous, then you'll know how they correlate. That's if that thing you call a brain is functioning. grin

Bye!.
Hello. smiley
Re: 'I Will Go Naked In The River For 7 Days With Your Picture' - Lady Threatens by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 29, 2017
joseph1832:
Hello. smiley
Hai.
Re: 'I Will Go Naked In The River For 7 Days With Your Picture' - Lady Threatens by vanjos: 9:18pm On Mar 29, 2017
Driftingking:
A lady has threatened to take a step to a risky length to get her best friend's lover punished, after he got her pregnant, dumped her, blocked her on social media and still went to the extent of faking his own kidnap just to extort money from her.

As shared by relationship blogger, Joro Olumofin whose page was used to call out the alleged man who according to the lady is an Avid follower of Joro. She wrote

[img]www.instagram.com-2017-03-29-18-50-24.jpeg">https://4.bp..com/-9V_XFyN9s-E/WNvz7l54RxI/AAAAAAAACkg/X5w2l1AZa-84Vd6dAPasIR4CRtnfxJBeACLcB/s640/screenshot-www.instagram.com-2017-03-29-18-50-24.jpeg[/img]

To whom it may concern.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/i-will-go-naked-in-river-for-7-days.html

cc: Rocktation, farano, Lalasticlala, Ishilove
Re: 'I Will Go Naked In The River For 7 Days With Your Picture' - Lady Threatens by joseph1832(m): 9:19pm On Mar 29, 2017
kimbra:
Hai.
That sounds like you're samurai? You live according to the law of Bushido?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Of 21 Years Planning To Have Sex With A Seminarian / How Old Were You When You Saw This Movie? / Should We Leave Our Men If They Are Cheating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.