Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Application Letter Written By A Female Graduate Of Federal Poly Nekede (Photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Application Letter Written By A Female Graduate Of Federal Poly Nekede (Photos) (87843 Views)

The Cake Made For An English Graduate Of Ambrose Alli University / How To Write An Industrial Training/siwes Application Letter / UNN Female Graduate Bags First Class In Law (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Application Letter Written By A Female Graduate Of Federal Poly Nekede (Photos) by buffalowings: 11:46pm On Mar 29, 2017
phemmyhelu:
This is real o check her facebook page
Orji Queen Rosemary
Studying at Student
Studied at Federal polytechnic Nekede owerri Imo State Nigeria
am a careing and luving person i luv makeing my luved once hapi & am always fun to be with

my nigga
you just helped me prune down on the potential ladies that could be my future partner

I know na only one
Re: Application Letter Written By A Female Graduate Of Federal Poly Nekede (Photos) by ziga: 11:52pm On Mar 29, 2017
Sanchez01:

And this is your consolation

You should have written this in your mother tongue rather than in English language. Besides, Americans don't speak proper English if we are to judge by the SPOC(A) grammatical rules. Theirs is perverted.

I guess you didn't understand what I wrote.

Well... You just reinforced my point.

1 Like

Re: Application Letter Written By A Female Graduate Of Federal Poly Nekede (Photos) by chigoziri2403(m): 11:52pm On Mar 29, 2017
That shows the level of academic rot nekede has degenerated into, once a strong school, now a dumping ground for the public, inexperienced lecturers, mass admission, sorting and sex for mark
Re: Application Letter Written By A Female Graduate Of Federal Poly Nekede (Photos) by deparagon(m): 11:55pm On Mar 29, 2017
Op this one even make sense small, if i show u d one wey DORBEN POLYTHECNIC Girl wrote, e go weak u reach bone.
Re: Application Letter Written By A Female Graduate Of Federal Poly Nekede (Photos) by eflintsone(m): 11:56pm On Mar 29, 2017
eph123:
Why would anyone hand write an application letter in such an untidy manner?
I doubt this news.
fuckery , u will doubt the news block head cos its from ur eastern region...it wont be fake had it been ita from the northern part of the country... illiterate like u

1 Like

Re: Application Letter Written By A Female Graduate Of Federal Poly Nekede (Photos) by madjune(m): 11:56pm On Mar 29, 2017
Talk2Bella:
not everyone is good with written or spoken English

In other words?

Not everyone go school or intelligent.
Re: Application Letter Written By A Female Graduate Of Federal Poly Nekede (Photos) by eflintsone(m): 11:58pm On Mar 29, 2017
another one from rhe igbos lmao , if na from the yorubas or hausa the page for don enter like 50 pages , even some igbos dey say na fake post ..lol
Re: Application Letter Written By A Female Graduate Of Federal Poly Nekede (Photos) by slayminder(m): 11:59pm On Mar 29, 2017
Freewoman:
Blame it to those boys that always distract we girls ........................ we hardly concentrate with our studies especially when we look little prettier , na die be that one grin shocked

stupid excuse
Re: Application Letter Written By A Female Graduate Of Federal Poly Nekede (Photos) by Nathan2016: 11:59pm On Mar 29, 2017
Freewoman:
Blame it to those boys that always distract we girls ........................ we hardly concentrate with our studies especially when we look little prettier , na die be that one grin shocked

You think you are doing me.

Go and read your book o

Beauty fades, knowledge..NEVER

Re: Application Letter Written By A Female Graduate Of Federal Poly Nekede (Photos) by LionDeLeo: 12:08am On Mar 30, 2017
Which education?
Re: Application Letter Written By A Female Graduate Of Federal Poly Nekede (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 12:11am On Mar 30, 2017
Nathan2016:

You think you are doing me.

Go and read your book o

Beauty fades, knowledge..NEVER
Na so baba cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Application Letter Written By A Female Graduate Of Federal Poly Nekede (Photos) by rapsodi6(m): 12:12am On Mar 30, 2017
What is nekede producing like this?...... And if you check well her GP go strong wella
Re: Application Letter Written By A Female Graduate Of Federal Poly Nekede (Photos) by stukinherdr1222(m): 12:13am On Mar 30, 2017
Freewoman:

so its true ... ..beauty with no brain
Re: Application Letter Written By A Female Graduate Of Federal Poly Nekede (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 12:15am On Mar 30, 2017
eflintsone:
fuckery , u will doubt the news block head cos its from ur eastern region...it wont be fake had it been ita from the northern part of the country... illiterate like u
Take it easy bro cheesy

Re: Application Letter Written By A Female Graduate Of Federal Poly Nekede (Photos) by Sammyblaq(m): 12:15am On Mar 30, 2017
OP.
I am a poly graduate too...You should have posted my own application i wrote for a placement at Sheraton.

Una sabi post bad bad... I doubt this news joor.
Re: Application Letter Written By A Female Graduate Of Federal Poly Nekede (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 12:17am On Mar 30, 2017
rapsodi6:
What is nekede producing like this?...... And if you check well her GP go strong wella
You mean say she fit dey distinction? cheesy
Re: Application Letter Written By A Female Graduate Of Federal Poly Nekede (Photos) by Leiman100(m): 12:17am On Mar 30, 2017
funny, at times you will not notice the dullness if you have verbal communication with her. there are many girls like that.
Re: Application Letter Written By A Female Graduate Of Federal Poly Nekede (Photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 12:19am On Mar 30, 2017
tosyne2much:
If you actually believe this piece of hogwash scripted and written by a random blogger just to mock and belittle polytechnic graduates, then you're not in any way better than the accused cos your own case na "gullibility"

Why isn't a letter like this attributed to a student of private university? Why is something like this always attributed to polytechnic students or a student of state/ federal university?

This one is even too fake to be real nah.. Even if someone is grammatically deficient, no be like this e dey be nah cheesy

#Nonsense#

You must be working for the FBI
Re: Application Letter Written By A Female Graduate Of Federal Poly Nekede (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 12:19am On Mar 30, 2017
kinibigdeal:

You must be working for the FBI
Why you talk so baba? cheesy
Re: Application Letter Written By A Female Graduate Of Federal Poly Nekede (Photos) by drtee247(m): 12:29am On Mar 30, 2017
Later some heediots will be insulting the northerners that we can't be fluent English
Re: Application Letter Written By A Female Graduate Of Federal Poly Nekede (Photos) by Deadbeing: 12:29am On Mar 30, 2017
she might actually be more experienced, equipped practically and informed about the job than those who hv to use 80% of big vocabularies in d dictionary jst to compose a simple application letter......d purpose of communication is understanding wat is being said....at least we got wat she was trying to say.
Re: Application Letter Written By A Female Graduate Of Federal Poly Nekede (Photos) by drtee247(m): 12:30am On Mar 30, 2017
Freewoman:

I can bet u my lunch money that dis particular girl is worwor
Re: Application Letter Written By A Female Graduate Of Federal Poly Nekede (Photos) by jaymejate: 12:31am On Mar 30, 2017
tosyne2much:
If you actually believe this piece of hogwash scripted and written by a random blogger just to mock and belittle polytechnic graduates, then you're not in any way better than the accused cos your own case na "gullibility"

Why isn't a letter like this attributed to a student of private university? Why is something like this always attributed to polytechnic students? Does it mean that only polytechnic produce half and ill-baked graduates?

This one is even too fake to be real nah.. Even if someone is grammatically deficient, no be like this e dey be nah cheesy

#Nonsense#

Omo iya mi, wa gbayi. Holla me for one bottle of Origin
Re: Application Letter Written By A Female Graduate Of Federal Poly Nekede (Photos) by Nobody: 12:34am On Mar 30, 2017
This might be a hoax, but I wouldn't doubt it.
Abia Poly, Nekede and Oko polytechnic make up the bulk of contract staff and IT students in my husband's office. He conducts their internal test and interview.

Trust me when I say I have seen worse from them.
I can count the ones that defied stereotype and they wouldn't be more than my ten(10) fingers.

Though they work well when trained and are servile than Bsc student, formal writing isn't their forte.
Re: Application Letter Written By A Female Graduate Of Federal Poly Nekede (Photos) by roymary: 12:36am On Mar 30, 2017
At least the poor girl ready work . Abeg employ her. undecided
Re: Application Letter Written By A Female Graduate Of Federal Poly Nekede (Photos) by SeyiKings: 12:40am On Mar 30, 2017
Ehyah. Sorry for her. Remember that English is her 2nd language
Re: Application Letter Written By A Female Graduate Of Federal Poly Nekede (Photos) by NaWetinDey(m): 12:47am On Mar 30, 2017
All these word shortcuts introduced by social media are gradually destroying the writing abilities of users. We often take things for granted and too informal until they put us to shame. Instead of 'I am good,' it's now 'am gug.'
Re: Application Letter Written By A Female Graduate Of Federal Poly Nekede (Photos) by Stevochiri: 12:50am On Mar 30, 2017
She need Jesus
Re: Application Letter Written By A Female Graduate Of Federal Poly Nekede (Photos) by papparatzzi2013: 12:54am On Mar 30, 2017
I am sure he had A1 in all his WASSCE or NECO papers, courtesy of the numerous examination miracle centres littering the gully eroded land of red mud.
Re: Application Letter Written By A Female Graduate Of Federal Poly Nekede (Photos) by noziz(m): 1:01am On Mar 30, 2017
hmm the girl is intelligently dull grin
Re: Application Letter Written By A Female Graduate Of Federal Poly Nekede (Photos) by Nobody: 1:04am On Mar 30, 2017
Any bread seller can claim to be a graduate of any university na ..She obviously lied jor
Re: Application Letter Written By A Female Graduate Of Federal Poly Nekede (Photos) by Jabioro: 1:05am On Mar 30, 2017
People like Dino cause it.. they won't allow her concentrate..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Best Nigerian Universities For Studying Medicine / 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants / How Relevant Is NOUN Certificate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.