Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,902 members, 7,835,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Cwemsy, Owner Of Fund Reserve Circuit, FRC And Seller Of Naija Adsense Is A Scam - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Cwemsy, Owner Of Fund Reserve Circuit, FRC And Seller Of Naija Adsense Is A Scam (878 Views)

Hi, I Am Emmanuel; The Owner Of Tradelify, Ask Me Anything / How To Differentiate A Scam Website From A Legit Website. / Babatunde Oyedepo Is Not The Owner Of Naijagistlive, Admin Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cwemsy, Owner Of Fund Reserve Circuit, FRC And Seller Of Naija Adsense Is A Scam by Change119: 12:04am On Mar 30, 2017
I have decide to make this post to save others from falling victim of this fraudsters Guy from Onitsha (I'm just being blunt pls)

He CWemsy has been advertising Naija Adsense to Scam people. He collect money and not transfer admin to you.

He also owns fund reserve circuit . com a Ponzi Scheme he uses in Defrauding people.

He created this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3576590/frc-paysnd
the guy is so wickedly criminal that he was testifying himself and matching people to his family members

I know a friend he scammed with adsense account and that one has consulted some Oracle to get him down within days. He has also reported to the EFCC.

I'm happy someone in that thread confronted him that he was giving Igbos a bad name.

He is such a big Scam his name is Ozegbunoye Chukwuma Stanley.

Admin should get his account down.
Re: Cwemsy, Owner Of Fund Reserve Circuit, FRC And Seller Of Naija Adsense Is A Scam by consmiola: 10:19am On Mar 30, 2017
Change119:
I have decide to make this post to save others from falling victim of this fraudsters Guy from Onitsha (I'm just being blunt pls)

He CWemsy has been advertising Naija Adsense to Scam people. He collect money and not transfer admin to you.

He also owns fund reserve circuit . com a Ponzi Scheme he uses in Defrauding people.

the guy is so wickedly criminal that he was testifying himself and matching people to his family members

I know a friend he scammed with adsense account and that one has consulted some Oracle to get him down within days. He has also reported to the EFCC.

I'm happy someone in that thread confronted him that he was giving Igbos a bad name.

cwemsy sold adsense to me and i met her at lagos..You don't even know the gender and you are here causing havoc....How can people be wicked to ruin someones reputation.I tire for cheap beggers . Anyways wetin con concern me
Re: Cwemsy, Owner Of Fund Reserve Circuit, FRC And Seller Of Naija Adsense Is A Scam by Trueigbo: 10:28am On Mar 30, 2017
Change119:

the guy is a fruadster. confirmed one. thank God Admin has taken down the account. i even opened a thread before commenting on the one you mentioned. https://www.nairaland.com/3679985/fraud-alert-fund-reserve-circuit
Re: Cwemsy, Owner Of Fund Reserve Circuit, FRC And Seller Of Naija Adsense Is A Scam by Trueigbo: 10:35am On Mar 30, 2017
consmiola:

cwemsy sold adsense to me and i met her at lagos..You don't even know the gender and you are here causing havoc....How can people be wicked to ruin someones reputation.I tire for cheap beggers . Anyways wetin con concern me

am sure you dont know him. he is a medical doctor in onitsha. the most painful part is that he defrauded his Friends too( i dont know about his relatives)
Re: Cwemsy, Owner Of Fund Reserve Circuit, FRC And Seller Of Naija Adsense Is A Scam by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 30, 2017
even at that just be smart at times
Re: Cwemsy, Owner Of Fund Reserve Circuit, FRC And Seller Of Naija Adsense Is A Scam by consmiola: 11:55am On Mar 30, 2017
Trueigbo:

am sure you dont know him. he is a medical doctor in onitsha. the most painful part is that he defrauded his Friends too( i dont know about his relatives)
How does ponzi scheme relate to adsense mata now?..how can owner of ponzi scheme be here still selling adsense..?..seriously I tire for you guys..common sense aint common anyways..The young lady sold to me the adsense and I got cwemsy contact from a friend that had legit online sales with her..Was shocked when i saw the pretty young lady..cos i needed becareful i requested for a meeting...Still had a good exchange and am sure there is more to all these probably you guys aint saying..scammers will never allow you to meet them.Do not kill someone's reputation because of cheap naira u lost to ponzi scheme out of your own greed.When EFCC starts investigations I swear to you as a lawyer you will be convicted first for obvious mistaken ID.
Re: Cwemsy, Owner Of Fund Reserve Circuit, FRC And Seller Of Naija Adsense Is A Scam by consmiola: 3:04pm On Mar 30, 2017
Trueigbo:

How does it concern me? I came to testify here about the adsense I bought today and realized her posts aint here and saw yours about this cwemsy.My own is that she didnt scam me and am sure there is some misunderstanding from your own part.Dont always think website Designers are the owners of the firm as you claimed.I was hoping to see a screenshot of the adsense you said she defrauded you but none...because am sure the Adsense was sold to me at agreed price and for once am grateful someone from nairaland did not scam me.If you have issues with her do not come here to show your ignorance.Ponzi is not Adsense.All ponzi is for greedy Nigerians too.So get over it and stop putting yourself in trouble.Nairaland will be safe but you Won't go scot free because you dont have evidence still about this fraud only you think of without proofs.Soon you will understand the implications.I don't know you but I hate people with lies esp about someone that is Innocent.
Re: Cwemsy, Owner Of Fund Reserve Circuit, FRC And Seller Of Naija Adsense Is A Scam by consmiola: 3:05pm On Mar 30, 2017
Trueigbo:

How does it concern me? I came to testify here about the adsense I bought today and realized her posts aint here and saw yours about this cwemsy.My own is that she didnt scam me and am sure there is some misunderstanding from your own part.Dont always think website Designers are the owners of the firm as you claimed.I was hoping to see a screenshot of the adsense you said she defrauded you but none...because am sure the Adsense was sold to me at agreed price and for once am grateful someone from nairaland did not scam me.If you have issues with her do not come here to show your ignorance.Ponzi is not Adsense.All ponzi is for greedy Nigerians too.So get over it and stop putting yourself in trouble.Nairaland will be safe but you Won't go scot free because you dont have evidence still about this fraud only you think of without proof.Soon you will understand the implications.I don't know you but I hate people with lies esp about someone that is Innocent.
Re: Cwemsy, Owner Of Fund Reserve Circuit, FRC And Seller Of Naija Adsense Is A Scam by Trueigbo: 5:53pm On Mar 30, 2017
consmiola:

How does it concern me? I came to testify here about the adsense I bought today and realized her posts aint here and saw yours about this cwemsy.My own is that she didnt scam me and am sure there is some misunderstanding from your own part.Dont always think website Designers are the owners of the firm as you claimed.I was hoping to see a screenshot of the adsense you said she defrauded you but none...because am sure the Adsense was sold to me at agreed price and for once am grateful someone from nairaland did not scam me.If you have issues with her do not come here to show your ignorance.Ponzi is not Adsense.All ponzi is for greedy Nigerians too.So get over it and stop putting yourself in trouble.Nairaland will be safe but you Won't go scot free because you dont have evidence still about this fraud only you think of without proof.Soon you will understand the implications.I don't know you but I hate people with lies esp about someone that is Innocent.

go and read my posts on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3576590/frc-pays/3#55000271

i posted evidence of how he defraud people. yes i agree i fell for his scam but i dont want people to be a victim.
Re: Cwemsy, Owner Of Fund Reserve Circuit, FRC And Seller Of Naija Adsense Is A Scam by renee16: 8:15am On Mar 31, 2017
Trueigbo:

the guy is a fruadster. confirmed one. thank God Admin has taken down the account. i even opened a thread before commenting on the one you mentioned. https://www.nairaland.com/3679985/fraud-alert-fund-reserve-circuit
sometimes I wonder who the real fraudster is...you or her?cwemsy that I know is a she and are you not the guy pestering her life for a relationship?now you are here insinuating all these...men eeeh
Re: Cwemsy, Owner Of Fund Reserve Circuit, FRC And Seller Of Naija Adsense Is A Scam by renee16: 8:17am On Mar 31, 2017
A
Trueigbo:

stop saying what you don't know my friend ...cwemsy is a gurl..Dont bring yourself out here
Re: Cwemsy, Owner Of Fund Reserve Circuit, FRC And Seller Of Naija Adsense Is A Scam by renee16: 8:21am On Mar 31, 2017
Trueigbo:

go and read my posts on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3576590/frc-pays/3#55000271

i posted evidence of how he defraud people. yes i agree i fell for his scam but i dont want people to be a victim.
This guy True igbo from all indication is a scammer and fraudster
Re: Cwemsy, Owner Of Fund Reserve Circuit, FRC And Seller Of Naija Adsense Is A Scam by renee16: 8:25am On Mar 31, 2017
Trueigbo:

who told you it was nairaland admins that took down her account.She left nairaland on her own and you are lying.I have bought adsense from Cwemsy earlier this year and transaction was cool.You think every nairalander will agree to your cheap lies..I will soon open a thread against your types.woman no gree you and you are here making people believe lies
Re: Cwemsy, Owner Of Fund Reserve Circuit, FRC And Seller Of Naija Adsense Is A Scam by renee16: 8:27am On Mar 31, 2017
consmiola:

How does it concern me? I came to testify here about the adsense I bought today and realized her posts aint here and saw yours about this cwemsy.My own is that she didnt scam me and am sure there is some misunderstanding from your own part.Dont always think website Designers are the owners of the firm as you claimed.I was hoping to see a screenshot of the adsense you said she defrauded you but none...because am sure the Adsense was sold to me at agreed price and for once am grateful someone from nairaland did not scam me.If you have issues with her do not come here to show your ignorance.Ponzi is not Adsense.All ponzi is for greedy Nigerians too.So get over it and stop putting yourself in trouble.Nairaland will be safe but you Won't go scot free because you dont have evidence still about this fraud only you think of without proofs.Soon you will understand the implications.I don't know you but I hate people with lies esp about someone that is Innocent.

ask him oooo...The guy doesn't even know what he is getting himself into soon I will find your true name..imposter True igbo..cwemsy I know is clean and legit
Re: Cwemsy, Owner Of Fund Reserve Circuit, FRC And Seller Of Naija Adsense Is A Scam by renee16: 8:38am On Mar 31, 2017
Trueigbo:

I laugh..cwemsy a doctor?....onitsha?...lol..my friend you are the biggest 419er I hv ever imagined.See how you mistake identity and Dont even know who your true enemy is..keep showing the world who you are.
Re: Cwemsy, Owner Of Fund Reserve Circuit, FRC And Seller Of Naija Adsense Is A Scam by renee16: 9:50am On Mar 31, 2017
consmiola:

These guys are loosers and jealous but cwemsy is legit and I am sure they are here to create panic on something they aint saying.I have done business online with cwemsy and am sure cwemsy is clean of course nairalanders know who their real clients are..waste of mb reading what these two conniving criminals are dumping here and admins encourage fraud imposters here.
Re: Cwemsy, Owner Of Fund Reserve Circuit, FRC And Seller Of Naija Adsense Is A Scam by Benedict44(m): 12:29pm On Mar 31, 2017
renee16:

ask him oooo...The guy doesn't even know what he is getting himself into soon I will find your true name..imposter True igbo..cwemsy I know is clean and legit
No need of looking for the scammer. It is you . You created the two account that you are using to decieve yourself. The first account was created yesterday with the username "consmiola" to decieve people and you also created another one this morning . with the username "renee16" to still decieve yourself .....Scammers....Always trying to cover their tracks...#shm#

1 Like

Re: Cwemsy, Owner Of Fund Reserve Circuit, FRC And Seller Of Naija Adsense Is A Scam by Benedict44(m): 12:37pm On Mar 31, 2017
Trueigbo:

Can you check the profile of the guy that have been defending the scammer . Both profiles thats have been defending the scammer was created yesterday and today.

1 Like

Re: Cwemsy, Owner Of Fund Reserve Circuit, FRC And Seller Of Naija Adsense Is A Scam by consmiola: 5:41pm On Mar 31, 2017
Benedict44:
No need of looking for the scammer. It is you . You created the two account that you are using to decieve yourself. The first account was created yesterday with the username "consmiola" to decieve people and you also created another one this morning . with the username "renee16" to still decieve yourself .....Scammers....Always trying to cover their tracks...#shm#
and you think you are the clean person..I came here to testify cos I bought the adsense as she asked..only to find you guys claiming bn scammed...am still waiting for the Adsense proof you said you were scammed of..so that the world will know the true scammers here..she will never agree to date you guys...I heard thats what has caused all these...fraudsters
Re: Cwemsy, Owner Of Fund Reserve Circuit, FRC And Seller Of Naija Adsense Is A Scam by consmiola: 8:53pm On Mar 31, 2017
Benedict44:
Can you check the profile of the guy that have been defending the scammer . Both profiles thats have been defending the scammer was created yesterday and today.
FRC HAS BEEN PROVED ALSO TO BE PAYING...I AM REGISTERING THERE NOW.THANKS FOR MAKING ME AWARE OF SUCH OPPORTUNITY THEREIN.FRC are coordinated in their whatsapp group..best ever in Nigeria.
Re: Cwemsy, Owner Of Fund Reserve Circuit, FRC And Seller Of Naija Adsense Is A Scam by Trueigbo: 10:42pm On Mar 31, 2017
Benedict44:

No mind the guy. He just created another account after admin took the other account down. Check all his posts since creating the new account. Al the posts are just to defend himself. 419ners no get brain. How come he knows all the thread opend against cwensy

My happiness is that I have passed the message to save souls .
Re: Cwemsy, Owner Of Fund Reserve Circuit, FRC And Seller Of Naija Adsense Is A Scam by Trueigbo: 10:45pm On Mar 31, 2017
consmiola:

FRC HAS BEEN PROVED ALSO TO BE PAYING...I AM REGISTERING THERE NOW.THANKS FOR MAKING ME AWARE OF SUCH OPPORTUNITY THEREIN.FRC are coordinated in their whatsapp group..best ever in Nigeria.

You are about to register yet you know they are well coordinated in their whatsapp group lol

1 Like

Re: Cwemsy, Owner Of Fund Reserve Circuit, FRC And Seller Of Naija Adsense Is A Scam by microjobpays: 6:00am On Apr 01, 2017
Benedict44:

how can you say that..you think you can wake up and tag someone a scammer on Adsense?...Obatech and most of us here had deals with this cwemsy...and no trace of scam ever recorded since...What point are you trying to proove here...Adsense business is on alert received that you make the person admin.No screen shots to show you paid to the account and you people are here exposing your ignorance and fraudlent attitudes.
Re: Cwemsy, Owner Of Fund Reserve Circuit, FRC And Seller Of Naija Adsense Is A Scam by Trueigbo: 3:24pm On Apr 01, 2017
check ya emails whatsapp group invitation sent.

chat me on 07035271665 for the whatsapp group link or use facebook page to enter the group for proper orientation of the group's services.FRC is paying
https://www.facebook.com/frc.hitbig.net/

microjobpays:

oga pm me..I have some payoneer usd for sell..thanks07035271665
Re: Cwemsy, Owner Of Fund Reserve Circuit, FRC And Seller Of Naija Adsense Is A Scam by Trueigbo: 3:28pm On Apr 01, 2017
Trueigbo:

Cwensy and microjobpay are one and the same person. How come both of you have the same phone number. You are working with some many accounts(threadmark of fraudsters)

1 Like

Re: Cwemsy, Owner Of Fund Reserve Circuit, FRC And Seller Of Naija Adsense Is A Scam by Trueigbo: 3:31pm On Apr 01, 2017
The link is where cwemsy posted his number. Compare it with microjobpays. The same person.

I rest my case. Admin do the needful
Re: Cwemsy, Owner Of Fund Reserve Circuit, FRC And Seller Of Naija Adsense Is A Scam by Trueigbo: 3:32pm On Apr 01, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/3576590/frc-pays/1

the link is where cwemsy posted his number. Compare it with microjobpays phone number. The same person.

I rest my case. Admin do the needful
Re: Cwemsy, Owner Of Fund Reserve Circuit, FRC And Seller Of Naija Adsense Is A Scam by Trueigbo: 5:59am On Apr 02, 2017
microjobpays:

freely received...freely given..free gift of nature...

pls download this file to your laptop or pc.. Install and run it....

drop your testimony anytime...Don't ask me what is the content cos its free gift...thanks..cwems medics

click download link below

http://www.4shared.com/file/BGqt6nb0ba/flipbook-wordpress-plugin.html

Busted again .....I told you the fraudster is a medical doctor. cwemsy and microjobpys are the the same person.......he wrote it there CWEMS MEDICS

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Renew My Domain And Host Since All Naira Debit Card Are Not Allowed / Drop Your Forum For Review / 16k+ Instagram Self Growing Active Account At Cheap Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.