Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,033 members, 7,814,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Unpasteurized And Undiluted Cow Milk Supply - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Unpasteurized And Undiluted Cow Milk Supply (1768 Views)

Fresh Cow Milk For Sale / Easy Steps To Make A Refreshing Soya Milk / New Business Niche: Supply Of 25 Kg Bags Of Powdered Milk In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unpasteurized And Undiluted Cow Milk Supply by marcus101(m): 5:56am On Mar 30, 2017
UNPASTEURIZED COW MILK SUPPLY IN IBADAN CITY.
Call 08052161856 or WhatsApp
DELIVERY TO NEARBY CITIES ALSO AVAILABLE
THANKS.[b]UNPASTEURIZED COW MILK SUPPLY
Re: Unpasteurized And Undiluted Cow Milk Supply by marcus101(m): 9:33pm On Mar 30, 2017
Hey guys!!! Unlimited supplies of Fresh cowmilk still available. Call for your orders...
Re: Unpasteurized And Undiluted Cow Milk Supply by marcus101(m): 5:49am On Dec 13, 2019
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE GUYS....

Indians are well known all over the world for their tasty meals owing to various spices in their domain, likewise, they are also well known for using milk in their indigenous cooking.
WHY don't you try a chicken dish this Christmas using Cowmilk.?

Soaking chicken in milk or buttermilk in the refrigerator overnight is a common practice when making Southern-style fried chicken. This practice supposedly tenderizes the chicken through the actions of enzymes naturally present in the milk.
Re: Unpasteurized And Undiluted Cow Milk Supply by marcus101(m): 5:50am On Dec 13, 2019
marcus101:

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE GUYS ....

Indians are well known all over the world for their tasty meals owing to various spices in their domain, likewise, they are also well known for using milk in their indigenous cooking.
WHY don't you try a chicken dish this Christmas using Cowmilk.?

Soaking chicken in milk or buttermilk in the refrigerator overnight is a common practice when making Southern-style fried chicken. This practice supposedly tenderizes the chicken through the actions of enzymes naturally present in the milk.

Re: Unpasteurized And Undiluted Cow Milk Supply by marcus101(m): 5:55am On Dec 13, 2019
COME 16TH DECEMBER, 2019, TILL THE NEW YEAR, DISCOUNTS WILL BE GIVEN ON ORDERS PLACED ON COWMILK.

Cowmilk supplied to clients are 100percent undiluted, and unpasteurized.
You can confirm this from nairalanders
that once PATRONIZED.

Whatsapp/Call 08052161856
Re: Unpasteurized And Undiluted Cow Milk Supply by marcus101(m): 6:08am On Apr 22, 2020
Hello Fam,

You can still place your orders even during this lock down. But only Orders within Ibadan for now.

For those that keep placing orders, I really appreciate you, and those that will.

For all forms of Yogurts, Parfaits and cheeses, or you feel you just need to drink fresh from farm milk, DO NOT hesitate to contact 08052161856 via whatsapp or direct call.

STAY SAFE AND STAY HEALTHY
Re: Unpasteurized And Undiluted Cow Milk Supply by marcus101(m): 4:40am On May 29, 2020
Do you intend learning how to make butter, cheese, yogurt, Greek yogurt, parfaits, etc.
Let me be your cow milk supplier.
Call 08052161856 or Whatsapp
Re: Unpasteurized And Undiluted Cow Milk Supply by marcus101(m): 1:02am On Jun 09, 2020
[quote author=marcus101 post=55087055]UNPASTEURIZED COW MILK SUPPLY IN IBADAN CITY.
Call 08052161856 or WhatsApp
DELIVERY TO NEARBY CITIES INCLUDED.
THANKS.[b]UNPASTEURIZED COW MILK SUPPLY
Re: Unpasteurized And Undiluted Cow Milk Supply by marcus101(m): 11:31pm On Jun 14, 2020
Hello,

Cheese made by a Lagos client today (14/06/20). Still from the milk ordered. First time buyer, First time making Cheese! Good output!
Welldone Kenny!

You can still order your unpasteurized cow milk, and make varieties you have always desired!
Ciao!

Re: Unpasteurized And Undiluted Cow Milk Supply by marcus101(m): 7:55am On Jun 16, 2020
Hello Fam,
Let's talk about ICE CREAM....

DOES IT MATTER WHAT MILK I USE FOR ICE CREAM?

Let’s make sure we’re all starting on the same page first. I’m talking about “real” milk. Dairy milk. Cow’s milk. I have not tried making ice cream with any other kind of milk. I don’t know how it would work, I don’t know how it would taste, and I don’t know what the consistency would be like. I do know that using almond milk, soy milk, or any other kind of “pretend” milk will make a very different ice cream. So we are sticking with cow’s milk for this discussion.

MORE FAT IN MILK MAKES A CREAMIER ICE CREAM

The only thing you really need to know about the milk you’re using is how much fat it has. The higher the fat content, the smoother and richer the ice cream will be. (Also, the higher the fat content, the higher the calorie content… but we don’t eat ice cream because we’re watching calories!)

Skim milk is fat-free milk. You absolutely can use it to make ice cream. But your ice cream won’t be very creamy – it will have a little more crystal-ly texture, more like an “ice milk” than an “ice cream.” It also won’t give you as strong of a “milky” flavor.

On the other end of the spectrum we have heavy whipping cream. This is my absolute favorite for making ice cream. One cup of heavy whipping cream has 80 grams of fat. When you churn it up to make ice cream, that fat helps the ice cream texture develop into a thick and rich ice cream. I love using heavy whipping cream to make simple ice cream flavors. It’s perfect for vanilla ice cream, you get a thick, creamy, rich vanilla-flavored ice cream that has just the perfect consistency.
Marybeth Feutz....

It doesn't matter how long you have been in the Ice cream making business, choosing the right milk is what matters.
Using fresh cow milk makes your ice cream tastier, creamier , which calls for higher patronage (if for commercial purposes ).

#changeyourstyletoday

Re: Unpasteurized And Undiluted Cow Milk Supply by marcus101(m): 5:42am On Dec 24, 2020
Merry Christmas guys,
It's that time of the year where lots of new syles, dishes are unveiled.

Cook your chicken with fresh milk,
Make whipping cream with fresh milk,
Create your sweet butter with fresh milk,
Your fav cheese makes sense when made by you
Gulp cold fresh milk for your health benefits

And so much more:
Call 08052161856 to order yours today.
Re: Unpasteurized And Undiluted Cow Milk Supply by marcus101(m): 2:37am On Feb 15, 2021
We are still right here!

Order for your fresh cow milk, nothing but fresh.

Ibadan.

Call or whatsapp 08052161856.
Re: Unpasteurized And Undiluted Cow Milk Supply by marcus101(m): 7:36am On Sep 22, 2022
Call for your unpasteurized fresh cow milk via 08052161856.

Re: Unpasteurized And Undiluted Cow Milk Supply by amitflymedia1: 6:54am On Jun 20, 2023
Unpasteurized cow milk, also known as raw milk, is obtained directly from cows without undergoing the pasteurization process, which involves heating the milk to kill potentially harmful bacteria.
Cowzy milk is Providing Organic Cow Milk In Ludhiana Punjab India without disturbing the quality of milk for u

(1) (Reply)

Shawarma's Queen Small Chops And Event Planning. / Different Personalities Of Nigerian Lecturers / 10 Benefits Of Carrots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.