Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Apostle Suleiman: Black Mail Is The New Media Among Women? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleiman: Black Mail Is The New Media Among Women? (449 Views)

Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman / Free Shopping At Apostle Suleman's Church In Lagos, Omega Fire Ministry / Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Suleiman: Black Mail Is The New Media Among Women? by motherfucker: 7:28am On Mar 30, 2017
Dear Nairalanders,

I do hope that this meet you well as I try to bring to our notice a growing trend, likely among women and in correlation with what Apostle Suleiman is accused of, with many people who were not there saying is he is guilty.

Those who feel he is guilty should watch it because they might be the next victim of false accusation and may not escape it like ALUU4. Just like you, I believe the ALUU4 at one time in their life also felt some persons deserve to die for their crimes, without concrete evidence.

What I am about to share with you will take you aback, wherein you do not know the subject in question, considering the confidence with which this predator has decided to carry out her plans, you will be FORCED to believe that she is speaking the TRUTH, nothing but the truth and you will also consider the prey very guilty.

I read many times yesterday where some persons were saying that with the way Otobo is speaking with confidence, it therefore means that Apostle Suleiman is guilty.

Before I proceed with what brought me here and show us the correlation, I will like to ask this set of people a few questions: Why did Otobo return to Canada and not fight the case here in Nigeria if she was CONFIDENT (as you proclaimed) that she is right and speaking the truth? Why did she return when Apostle decided to go to court? Why does she keep granting social media audience instead of going to court? Why has Keyamo become so silent for a while now, a man who claim he had STRONG evidence, including video recordings?

I will like those who feel her confidence for speaking till now shows she is speaking the truth to give me answers to the above questions. No beating around the bush. Straight answers, please.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleiman: Black Mail Is The New Media Among Women? by motherfucker: 7:28am On Mar 30, 2017
Now, onto the purpose of this thread. Please read what this man has to say. He is my friend on facebook and if I didn't know about his numerous works, and I didn't know him, I will believe the story of the woman who has vowed to pull him down.

This was just sent to me. First of all, Anona Marilyn Oma has been calling me with threats of what Ibiene Bato lady says she will do to me. She once told me that the lady in question said she hates me, even as she has never been my friend on Facebook or anywhere before.

As to her allegations about my former job, what can I say? I don't owe anybody explanations. Somebody should ask these ladies why they are obsessed with trying to bring me down.

Modees Usman when I was already having public speaking engagements for Customs, these ones were probably running around in their panties.
Thankfully she has confessed that poking her nose in other people's businesses is her job.

I will not respond to this. I never claimed to leave my job for charity sake. When I resigned, I announced it here. My lawyer, who is also on my list, went with me to submit my letter of resignation.

Ordinarily I would have posted it here to prove a point but it's not worth it.

As for the couple in question, yes I have threatened them with legal action and I will do even more than that.

I may be an imperfect person but the stories these people think they have against me will make me even more popular and stronger.
After that, I will come after them, one after the other. And I will be ruthless.

Let the world bear witness today that I made this threat. How can a lady I have never met ask met to explain my life to her? How?
They even failed to realise that many Customs officers are on my list. I hear she wrote are petition to Customs to verify if iI ever worked with them. Wow......awesome. Now they have given themselves a job; demystify Mike. Okay na.

The images below are the images of the accuser who has vowed to bring this man down. Please watch the tone of her words and tell me if you don't believe what she has said.

Re: Apostle Suleiman: Black Mail Is The New Media Among Women? by motherfucker: 7:29am On Mar 30, 2017
Now, who is Mike Ile? Good question. Around 2015, his story made front on here and it went viral within same period as share by Lailasblog.

https://www.nairaland.com/2719526/dearest-nigerians-people-suffering-read

Below is the story that went viral about him, copied by various blogs across the country.

Re: Apostle Suleiman: Black Mail Is The New Media Among Women? by motherfucker: 7:29am On Mar 30, 2017
Did Mike lie about being serving as custom officer as reported by the woman in this post? Picture says a thousand words and I will leave you to be the judge

Re: Apostle Suleiman: Black Mail Is The New Media Among Women? by motherfucker: 8:03am On Mar 30, 2017
Can you see the confidence of the predator? Does confidence depict that someone is speaking the truth? Can we see how far people are willing to go just to bring anybody down?

lalasticlala, Ishilove, mynd44 please this should make front page.
Re: Apostle Suleiman: Black Mail Is The New Media Among Women? by motherfucker: 1:37pm On Mar 30, 2017
The battle is still on. You might be the next victim people.

(1) (Reply)

Who Will Make Heaven / Opinions Needed: Will Soldier Make Heaven / This World Is Mystery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.