Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,200 members, 7,845,960 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Who Will Make Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Will Make Heaven (449 Views)

Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven / Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven / 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will Make Heaven by kwenu: 5:20pm On Apr 02, 2017
THIS I WANT TO KNOW.
IS IT THE MAN WHOSE SPIRIT IS BORN AGAIN BUT HIS SOUL HAS NOT SURRENDERED TO CHRIST. AND SO THIS MAN HAS AN UNSTABLE CHARACTER, HE LIVES RIGHT TODAY AND TOMMOROW OR THE NEXT MINIUTE HES DOING WRONG THINGS

IS IT THE MAN WHOSE SPIRIT IS NOT BORN AGAIN BUT DOES GOOD WORKS SUCH AS THE GOOD MAN WHO ASKED JESUS (WHAT SHALL I DO TO ENTER THE KINGDOM OF GOD)THIS MAN KEPT THE LAW OF MOSES

HOW ABOUT MEN OF OTHER RELIGIONS WHO LIVE RIGHT WHO ARE NOT CHRISTIANS AND HARDLY U SEE THEM COMMIT SIN .(SUCH AS MUSLIMS, HINDU ETC.)

IS IT THOSE WITH NO RELIGION AT ALL BUT LIVE RIGHT?(SUCH AS most ATHEIST)?

HOW ABOUT THEM (LIKELY PASTORS) WHO CAST OUT DEVILS DURING THIER WALK ON EARTH BUT YET JESUS WILL SAY TO THEM DEPART FROM ME , YE WORKERS OF INIQUITY.

who will make heaven?
men and women with good understanding please come share your toughts
Re: Who Will Make Heaven by HQuadreal: 5:49pm On Apr 02, 2017
Me and You.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Make Heaven by kwenu: 6:05pm On Apr 02, 2017
HQuadreal:
Me and You.

aMEN smiley
Re: Who Will Make Heaven by HQuadreal: 6:27pm On Apr 02, 2017
kwenu:

aMEN smiley
Oya na.

(1) (Reply)

Cure For Backsliding / Christians Might Be Paying The Wrong Tithes / Science Has Found Proof Of The Existence Of God! Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.