Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,792 members, 7,862,623 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:05 PM

Lets Play This Game... Think Of A Number - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lets Play This Game... Think Of A Number (308 Views)

Women, Age Is Not Just A Number, Stop Deceiving Yourself / If Age Is Nothing But A Number / What Your Body Shape? Choose A Number Here And Think Of Some1 That Has It Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Play This Game... Think Of A Number by FitnessDoctor: 12:54pm On Mar 30, 2017
Hello my name is Paul Samuel, I am a health Blogger

Lets play this game

Think of a number. Multiply it by 2. Add six. Half it. Take away the number you started with. Your answer is three.

TGIF GIVEAWAY COMING UP

I am Hosting a Giveaway Tomorrow for my subscribers

N500 worth of recharge cards are to be given away

You can subscribe here http://newsphases..com/p/how-to-subscribe-below-you-will-see-box.html

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: Lets Play This Game... Think Of A Number by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 30, 2017
3 is the number.
Re: Lets Play This Game... Think Of A Number by FitnessDoctor: 1:12pm On Mar 30, 2017
IamJix:
3 is the number.

Happy Thursday.. how you doing?
Re: Lets Play This Game... Think Of A Number by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 30, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Happy Thursday.. how you doing?
I'm fine bruh.

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija's 11million Votes / Join Me / What Is The Best And Worst Purchases You’ve Ever Made?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.