Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) (108770 Views)

Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) / When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) / Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) by WilliamKhan(m): 4:55pm On Mar 30, 2017
Emeskhalifa:

how??

It's called Pen!s Captivus.

The muscles in the vagina clamp down on the pen!s much more firmly than usual, making it impossible for the peni!s to withdraw from the vagina.
Re: Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) by purpledandelion: 4:59pm On Mar 30, 2017
Glue pu&&y like a nigga stuck or something - In Giggs voice
Re: Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) by cybriz82(m): 5:07pm On Mar 30, 2017
na doggy style d guy been dey give her...bad jazz...
Re: Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) by dessz(m): 5:30pm On Mar 30, 2017
Tazdroid:
the gbagaun for ya pic na DIEEEE!!!

WONDERS SHALL NEVER STOPPED??!!
that's why its funny bro grin
Re: Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) by EzeeYFB(m): 5:30pm On Mar 30, 2017
Re: Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) by ksticksz(m): 5:35pm On Mar 30, 2017
All in kenya...
Re: Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) by Airee: 5:45pm On Mar 30, 2017
Re: Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) by tintingz(m): 5:46pm On Mar 30, 2017
tosyne2much:
So you don't believe this is vuduuuu but medical abnormality? undecided

Why must it be Kenya always?
There is no juju behind it, it is just magic trick.

According to the report, her husband gave her concussion to take which means she was drugged, she was given something that will make the vagina muscle be extra strong during sex, making the penis be trapped in the vagina.

This is purely medical problem. Penis captivus.
Re: Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) by tintingz(m): 5:47pm On Mar 30, 2017
tosyne2much:

There is no juju behind it, it is just magic trick.

According to the report, her husband gave her concoction to take which means she was drugged, she was given something that will make the vagina muscle be extra strong during sex, making the peni's be trapped in the vagina, this is the trick her husband used to trap both the wife and her boyfriend.

This is purely medical problem. Peni's captivus, it happens in other countries.

1 Like

Re: Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:49pm On Mar 30, 2017
grin The name of the hotel! EXPLORE INN
Re: Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) by larrytorch(m): 6:02pm On Mar 30, 2017
Emeskhalifa:

how??

It's called pe.nis captivus
Re: Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 30, 2017
otijah2:
if am the guy na to continue the Knacking. Wicked husband, he wants to chop alone
But do you know that having sex with a married woman is a crime against GOD. Its fornicating! And on the woman side, its adultery leviticus 20:10,13,15,16.
Re: Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 30, 2017
Tundellinium:
This is not the first time I'm hearing this type of story from Kenya.
Please who knows the recipe for this concoction It looks like Naija 'Magun' is now becoming outdated.
I would also need this recipe for my future wife cause I know my wife will be hotter than kim kardashian

1 Like

Re: Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) by photoshoot(m): 6:05pm On Mar 30, 2017
unclezuma:

This link should help you further

http://socialsciences.uottawa.ca/human-sexuality-research/sexual-genital-pain-disorders/vaginismus

Thanks sir, just went through the link, and some others, and I can almost conclude that there is no quick solution to it yet.
Re: Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) by jblack93(m): 6:14pm On Mar 30, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]Why is the woman's face covered?
Re: Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) by Ifiegboria(m): 6:24pm On Mar 30, 2017
Terrible
Re: Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) by Mordecai(m): 6:29pm On Mar 30, 2017
Seun and his atheist crew can attempt to explain what happened here scientifically?
Re: Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 30, 2017
photoshoot:

Thanks sir, just went through the link, and some others, and I can almost conclude that there is no quick solution to it yet.
Nobody has deemed it necessary to research it...There's no money in something like vaginismus bro.
Re: Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 30, 2017
tosyne2much:

i don't believe in vuduuuu; African only invest voodoo to cover up and divert attention away from their mental laziness and ignorance.

anyway i believe in moral and condemn cheating.
Re: Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 30, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
grin grin grin
Kenyan and konji be like Adam and Eve.

1 Like

Re: Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) by TinaAnita(f): 6:40pm On Mar 30, 2017
The herbal meds must be so powerful..Wicked husband indeed!
Re: Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) by Papichulo8888(m): 6:40pm On Mar 30, 2017
Wonders shall never end.
Re: Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) by photoshoot(m): 6:41pm On Mar 30, 2017
unclezuma:

Nobody has deemed it necessary to research it...There's no money in something like vaginismus bro.

Lol I trust they would see the need to soon, it is becoming a frequent occurrence now. Soon sha. smiley
Re: Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 30, 2017
The thing too sweet
Re: Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) by netmillionaires(m): 6:54pm On Mar 30, 2017
Exactly what I was thinking... And some people will be shouting equal right.
TINALETC3:
shocked why cover d woman's face bt exposed d guy's own undecided
Re: Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) by tosyne2much(m): 6:54pm On Mar 30, 2017
TinaAnita:
The herbal meds must be so powerful..Wicked husband indeed!
He was only protecting his wife cheesy
Re: Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) by 99foxxy(f): 6:59pm On Mar 30, 2017
Griffon:

Gangnam Style, It is quite predominant amongst bees grin grin grin
yea, and you role with them.
Re: Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) by LockDown69(m): 7:09pm On Mar 30, 2017
Penis Captivus.
Re: Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) by Galantsantana(m): 7:28pm On Mar 30, 2017
Better as d engine hook for doggy!
Re: Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) by otijah2: 7:29pm On Mar 30, 2017
kelvinrhs:

But do you know that having sex with a married woman is a crime against GOD. Its fornicating! And on the woman side, its adultery leviticus 20:10,13,15,16.
But do you that going to a herbalist to do charm for is also a sin
Re: Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) by TinaAnita(f): 7:37pm On Mar 30, 2017
tosyne2much:
He was only protecting his wife cheesy

He protects his wife from enjoying herself while he goes about straffing other cunts. He is not only wicked but selfish too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister / He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon / Marriage? Nigerian Guys In Europe Are Shying Away From Nigerian Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.