Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,466 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) (108782 Views)

Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) / When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) / Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) by CellTabRepairs: 7:40pm On Mar 30, 2017
This is even becoming more frequent in Kenya than yorubaland magun. Abi yoruba men no dey do magun again as the rate of adultery high so?

Na kweshon o...adultery is in every tribe

1 Like

Re: Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) by tosyne2much(m): 7:42pm On Mar 30, 2017
TinaAnita:

He protects his wife from enjoying herself while he goes about straffing other cunts. He is not only wicked but selfish too
How are you sure the man is not faithful to her?
Re: Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) by OkwaIfugo(m): 7:52pm On Mar 30, 2017
All these our slay queens una don hear am abi

Re: Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) by AlphaStyles(m): 8:01pm On Mar 30, 2017
Kenya again someone can't have sex in that country in piece without getting stuck
Re: Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) by TinaAnita(f): 8:08pm On Mar 30, 2017
tosyne2much:
How are you sure the man is not faithful to her?

Don't even go there..MM and infidelity are like bread and butter.
Re: Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) by purplekayc(m): 8:11pm On Mar 30, 2017
What's the English name for this ?
Re: Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) by tosyne2much(m): 8:15pm On Mar 30, 2017
TinaAnita:

Don't even go there..MM and infidelity are like bread and butter.
Some of us are not like that and will remain faithful to our women cool

1 Like

Re: Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) by obinna58(m): 8:29pm On Mar 30, 2017
Its called penis captivity

No charm applied stop believing nonsense
Re: Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 30, 2017
starbukola na en be this oooo.. you go fear.
Re: Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) by sshalom(m): 9:09pm On Mar 30, 2017
Na wah o!
Re: Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) by StarBukola(f): 9:09pm On Mar 30, 2017
paybak:
starbukola na en be this oooo.. you go fear.
and na this kind thing dey kuku ma sweet u, ehen so na this kind yeye thing u wan make e happen to me, God bid it
Re: Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) by Iceberg3: 9:23pm On Mar 30, 2017
Oildichotomy:
They have to be moved on a wooden stretcher grin

And the dude was probably getting into the doggy proper.. Kenya sef

#Pity

..lols.. cheesy
but u sha,so far,you have "69" likes!
hehe grin grin grin
Re: Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) by TinaAnita(f): 9:25pm On Mar 30, 2017
tosyne2much:
Some of us are not like that and will remain faithful to our women cool

Oh I'm so touched. I laugh. One thing is so certain, no married man would publicly advertise his infidelity on social media so anyone can claim that he will remain faithful to his spouse and blah-blah-blah even while his pen is buried right inside one kitten or the other
Re: Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) by Adesiji77: 9:30pm On Mar 30, 2017
Ishilove:
Penis captivus grin

Sounds familiar lipsrsealed cool
Re: Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 30, 2017
otijah2:
But do you that going to a herbalist to do charm for is also a sin
Of course I know that
In fact its written somewhere in the bible that I don't really remember "you can eat on the table of God and the table of demons neither can you drink from the cup of God and also from the demons"
Re: Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) by tosyne2much(m): 10:15pm On Mar 30, 2017
TinaAnita:

Oh I'm so touched. I laugh. One thing is so certain, no married man would publicly advertise his infidelity on social media so anyone can claim that he will remain faithful to his spouse and blah-blah-blah even while his pen is buried right inside one kitten or the other
Go and sit down jawe.. Some of us exist but rare cheesy

1 Like

Re: Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 30, 2017
Not every case of penis captives is a spiritual case. And it doesn't always mean that the lady is married. If this couple had only relaxed instead, the penis could have been released eventually.
Re: Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) by ewomazino2017(m): 11:06pm On Mar 30, 2017
na wa o. what an embarrassment.
Re: Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) by Freshprime(m): 12:32am On Mar 31, 2017
O
Re: Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) by Chromite: 2:40am On Mar 31, 2017
unclezuma:
If only they knew it is just a biological phenomenon.

#IAmNotADoctor

So I have heard but can you please shed more light,

#IKnoYouAreNotADoctor
Re: Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) by k9ine(m): 2:55am On Mar 31, 2017
You do well. You don notice say na only with married women this thing dey happen for Naija.
unclezuma:
If only they knew it is just a biological phenomenon.

#IAmNotADoctor
Re: Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) by Kingbuhari(m): 4:47am On Mar 31, 2017
Kenya and some part of Nigeria are exemplary biblical Sodom and Gomorrah .... God should just do the needful with this useless con3
Re: Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) by elslaq: 5:05am On Mar 31, 2017
Kungaga kuangaga (in Patrick's voice)
Re: Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) by TheNathan(m): 5:21am On Mar 31, 2017
grin made in Kenya
Re: Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) by Kaybaba5(m): 6:07am On Mar 31, 2017
Kenya and their stuck jaz
Re: Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) by ReubenFuture: 7:48am On Mar 31, 2017
That serves them better...
Re: Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) by Ophilabraham: 8:01am On Mar 31, 2017
Now I see reason Obama has to flee the country!!!!
Re: Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) by thomas212: 9:07am On Mar 31, 2017
Na only kenya things they apun
Re: Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) by Rayd502(m): 2:43pm On Apr 03, 2017
tosyne2much:
So you don't believe this is vuduuuu but medical abnormality? undecided

Why must it be Kenya always?

And why must it always involve a married woman...Voodoo is real.Forget penus captivus or whatever it is called.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister / He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon / Marriage? Nigerian Guys In Europe Are Shying Away From Nigerian Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.