Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,616 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) (70544 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Shows The Marks Inflicted On Her By Armed Robbers (Photos) / Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) / Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 30, 2017
Good for her.
Someone needs to be teaching this blackmailers some sense.
Freedom of speech gives no right to anyone to defame anyone wrongly.
Waiting for the Otobo case to start.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by GoodFaith: 3:27pm On Mar 30, 2017
Israeljones:

the police is still involve either way sir...
with mrs kemi exposure and caliber,, she knows better.. if she was bin treated outside the law she wudnt have conceded being held just like that

Is this a civil case or criminal case?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by Reference(m): 3:30pm On Mar 30, 2017
Acidosis:
If you must defame anybody, just go after politicians, they are public properties. They owe every citizens cogent explanations.

but for individuals, pastors? Omo mehn, she deserves what she got!

A false declaration against a man of God can ruin everything he has ever built in 30-40 years! The said pastor is not a "public" figure, Madam Kemi didn't call him to Ministry so whatever he does (without breaching any law) is left to him, his church, and God.

This to me is affordable for her. She cannot afford to pay damages in monetary terms (imagine what will happen if she's told to pay the total net worth of Salvation Ministries to the said man of God).

Madam Kemi deserve what she got. If you must blog, go after public figures, not private citizens that OWE YOU NOTHING!

Totally agree.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by elampiro(m): 3:30pm On Mar 30, 2017
Sparkle777:

Am yet to see or hear of any evidence against Apt. Suleman. I dnt believe her stories although i cant swear for any man.

You deceive yourself, it is allowed.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by Israeljones(m): 3:33pm On Mar 30, 2017
GoodFaith:

Is this a civil case or criminal case?
depends on how u look at it sir..
i still feel this woman needs to be thought a lil lesson.. ones freedom of speech doesnt mean one shud use against others...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by BobHIGHNESS(m): 3:33pm On Mar 30, 2017
PastorandMentor:
You don't even know your Bible. You and your pastor. What happens to forgiveness?
the man should just keep mum while aunty keep defaming her? Na your bible tell you that? Assuming you were to be one of his congregation, will you be pleased with that? The man choosed the right step

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 30, 2017
Sparkle777:

A politician becomes a public property when he wins an election. Besides, most ppl dat vie public positions are not honest.

Our pastors are not public figures...right?
Most of our pastors are honest...right??

I see no need for the hate speech against that woman. I understand you despise her...but she wont be the first or the last blogger to be arrested for defamation.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 3:38pm On Mar 30, 2017
duni04:
If that Pastor David was a real man of God, he'd have left it to God to fight for him. Except he doesn't believe the God he preaches. But no, he wanted to show earthly power and arranged for her to be locked up for an Instagram post!!!!
When we're not in Sadam Hussain's Iraq!!! Even Buhari that is thoroughly slandered on blogs and newspapers hasn't gone this far. A pastor supplies the police with money to lock up his enemies on Instagram!!!! A friggin Pastor!!!

I am suprised Nigerians see nothing wrong with this abuse going on here ..so she is being handcuffed because she said a certain pastor is dating someone ...Truth be told these men have nothing in common with Christ

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by Reference(m): 3:40pm On Mar 30, 2017
1koboko:
I am so saddened by this picture. Much as the lady usually goes off the rails with her comments but she should be treated in line with best practices across the world. Why cuff her with a man? I don't understand this concept of 'criminal defamation'. This ought to be a purely civil matter. Defamation is a tortious wrong. Nigeria, where the high and mighty manipulate the lawto suit their selfish purpose.

In agree with this too. The whole criminal justice system is poor. Where in the world will you ever see male and female detainees occupying the same space. She could be assaulted and then the authorities will be in real trouble.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by pepemendy(m): 3:41pm On Mar 30, 2017
next is tboss
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by graphiti: 3:44pm On Mar 30, 2017
maasoap:

Let's assume that she was in this situation because of Buhari, would many commentators still look at it from this perspective? Just asking.

As in ehn?!

Except u are new 2 nairaland, u should've own by now dt online commentaries are made majorly from ethnic reasons
If it happens to an "outsider" then so be it, but if itbhappwns to "my own" then its marginalization/ witch-hunt. undecided

#hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by Sparkle777(f): 3:46pm On Mar 30, 2017
Freiden:

Our pastors are not public figures...right?
Most of our pastors are honest...right??

I see no need for the hate speech against that woman. I understand you despise her...but she wont be the first or the last blogger to be arrested for defamation.

Hmmm, u re not getting me at all. Hate speech, ooh dear. Kemi had it comin for long. Have u heard dat woman talk? Honestly, have u heard her? She spews trash against notable ppl even her own family are not in support. I watchd a video where she said Adeboye is a murderer.
Am not gonna get into argument abt Kemi, hopefully der ll be change whn she comes out.
Make she chop small beans and get a brain.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by Sparkle777(f): 3:47pm On Mar 30, 2017
elampiro:

You deceive yourself, it is allowed.

Read my comments again. Maybe u ll get it dis time.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by graphiti: 3:54pm On Mar 30, 2017
DandyWalker:
wow! From the comments so far,the yorubas have restrained themselves from tribalizing this thread. Kudos.

graphiti:

When the tables are turned, watch what'll happen

Come o bross dandy, ur attention needed on this thread
ASAP.

#I nor tork am ? grin

Adieza:
Na Godwin, Afonjas No dey gree hear word.
Sahara reporters is next.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by aviazuva: 3:55pm On Mar 30, 2017
She looks sexy, somebody would say
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by graphiti: 4:00pm On Mar 30, 2017
Saao:
lol I read all d comments no single person supported her. I think she need to change for good

Its because she chose a wrong object!
Had she said worse things to buhari, these same hypocrites would have shouted "freedom of speech"
grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by lereinter(m): 4:00pm On Mar 30, 2017
has she been sentenced
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by DandyWalker(m): 4:01pm On Mar 30, 2017
graphiti:

Come o bross dandy, ur attention needed on this thread ASAP.
#I nor tork am ? grin

LOL, U talk am bro.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 4:04pm On Mar 30, 2017
[s]
stefanweeks:

You should change your name to Demonic Being

Nothing Angelic bout you.

cheesy
[/s] Useless comment, where is my cane sef angry

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by Whistleblowers: 4:07pm On Mar 30, 2017
Ruggedpen:
what of her powerful connection she said she have ? please never u blackmail a Man of God is very bad
I spit on the so called Man of God!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by finepatty(f): 4:09pm On Mar 30, 2017
This made my day. This woman is a bully. Angela Okorie told her but she didn't listen. When u are a bad person, nobody will fight for u. Imagine the major blogs in Nigeria are not carrying her story.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by GoodFaith: 4:14pm On Mar 30, 2017
Israeljones:

depends on how u look at it sir..
i still feel this woman needs to be thought a lil lesson.. ones freedom of speech doesnt mean one shud use against others...
I don't care about the woman
The question here is about the law and due process
and whom will be the next victim ?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by dragonking3: 4:18pm On Mar 30, 2017
Stephanie Otobo will soon join her
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by olopaooo(m): 4:21pm On Mar 30, 2017
May be mama feel say if she go prison come back she fit be 9ja president lol
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by bionixs: 4:22pm On Mar 30, 2017
coolesmile:
So with all her mouth, she couldn't meet bail conditions.
dont mind her. they think everybody is Apostle suleiman. though i know before the otobo drama ends,they must use one person sample wey carry am for head like groundnut wey e no concern even for NL

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by graphiti: 4:24pm On Mar 30, 2017
Sparkle777:

Hmmm, u re not getting me at all. Hate speech, ooh dear. Kemi had it comin for long. Have u heard dat woman talk? Honestly, have u heard her? She spews trash against notable ppl even her own family are not in support. I watchd a video where she said Adeboye is a murderer.
Am not gonna get into argument abt Kemi, hopefully der ll be change whn she comes out.
Make she chop small beans and get a brain.

graphiti:

Hmmmm.....
What do u say about this pix then?:

Sparkle777:

Dont get it twisted, hon. Two separate pips.
Now, lets take a rest okay. Cant be on Kemis topic all day. Make man no come go resemble her.

grin
Can u c ur life?
OK, b4 u go 4 ur #hypocritical sleep, kindly explain how u come about d underlined!

One person {based on ur post} called Adeboye a murderer while d other called for the murder of the same Adeboye+kumuyi and u called them separate people?

Kemi's speech is "hate speech" but Nnamdi kanu's comments are "love speech" shey?

#what~a~gwan nah?!
#hypocrisy !

Erockson

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by excanny: 4:26pm On Mar 30, 2017
Her detention is illegal.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by Came: 4:26pm On Mar 30, 2017
Make Linda, and the rest learn lesson oooooo.... Hmmmmmmm!!!!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by McPerry(f): 4:27pm On Mar 30, 2017
see legs like 'Less than and Greater than' sign.... grin tongue grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by Ishilove: 4:34pm On Mar 30, 2017
She has aged...Prison food is bad for the skin cheesy
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by akigbemaru: 4:34pm On Mar 30, 2017
izzou:
grin

I miss aunty kemi and her rants

But nowadays, our men of God can't wait for God to fight for them anymore, or better still utilize the power of the Holy Spirit as Elijah and Paul did

Instead they run to court and demand billions in exchange

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Reincarnates Davido's Late Mother Using Straws As The Background. He Reacts / Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family / Regina Daniels & Osita Iheme As Maid Of Honour & Best Man As Prince Nwafor Weds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.