Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family (70519 Views)

Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry / Charles Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia: Your Mother Is Using Juju On Tuface / Charles Idibia Weds Rosemarie, Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2face Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by kboyshow: 8:35pm On Sep 04, 2021
Charles Idibia, brother to Nigerian music legend 2face (also known as 2Baba) returned on social media to clear the air, following the confrontation he had with Annie Idibia on Instagram yesterday.
Today September 4, 2021, Charly Brave took to his Instagram account to give more insight into the matter he created with Annie Idibia on the 3rd.

He shared;
“I pray for composure as I write these and I pray for clarity because there is so much to say, This is in no shape or form an attack on anybody, I just want to created a Peaceful space in my heart and move forward .
Annie , I am sure you are shocked that all these is coming from me , because in your heart of hearts you know I have always loved you and treated you the best way a brother in-law should…. not because you gave me reasons to , but because I tried to see you through inno’s eyes , and what he loved I cherished .

Respect is not a title, respect is a gesture …a feeling you give and you feel when you are given , Even thou I have been nothing but respectful to you…you can’t actually be demanding respect from me anymore when you have none for your husband or any for members of his family , his friends or his staffs

You publicly humiliate him every chance you get , from pouring him food at my wedding to throwing a bottle of hennesy at him at my work place, or shouting at him at the top of your lungs in front of his celebrity friends or acquaintances…fights at the airport …just to mention a few …over matters that could have been addressed privately … Or is it you asking your maids to lock the doors and send the keys to you in South Africa even thou you knew your mum in-law was in the house visiting her son and grand kids from Abuja , and out of respect for herself she came to stay at my house …what was her crime ?

Or is it you attacking my wife, barely 3weeks after we lost our baby …just because she wouldn’t join your never ending war with ‘baby mamas’…and ‘Enemies’ that you create from thin air…just because you said ‘Yes’ and they said ‘No’ …. Pls tell me sis …where should I begin to respect you from?

You are quick to shout and mention 7kids and your husband being sulked dry , but you filled your household up with 4maids , 2.P.A’s , a live-in mum, a live -in cousin , and a brother at the annex …all to take care of your 2daughters …the other kids are far away…but somehow its sigular me who visits once in a blue moon from my house in Festac that’s the problem ?…which In-laws haven’t been giving you space in your house…pls tell me? You think when I sit to chat with inno, which we rarely do …it will always be to talk about money ?…thats all you think we share as brothers ? …because am not a millionaire.

You don’t ever visit , you don’t call or pick up your calls ,you reply text messages only when it benefits you …I am the one who shows up with Gifts on birthdays,and Holidays…tell me Annie , have you ever sent a single Good wish card to your only in-law in lagos , in bad health or in good times? Oh …you are a celebrity, you are busy and always tired ..i should understand right ?.

All your love is seen only on Instagram…all for the photo-op (the good wife who accommodates despite all) … because deep down in your heart, you have marked me for war and I am a member of your tribe of enemies you have created in your mind and thou shall never be loved .

Pls …Where are the in-laws who are trying to destroy you marriage ? Funny enough, the ‘in-laws’ accepted you whole heartedly for the sake of their son and tried to grow in love and harmony with you ,but you never saw it …because you were already blinded by pre-installed hate . You should know better not to force us to choose sides over this matter when there are innocent kids involved who are also our sons and daughters , nieces and nephews…all we can do as responsible people Is to broker peace …no matter how difficult . The happiness of the home is for us all …but war is your only language

Finally …What scares me most these days is the violence , where does it end Annie …the fights …your husband has his own wahala but…is that going to be your solution to this complicated situation life has thrown at you ? Is it when you stab him in the chest while he sleeps over a call from Pero demanding he speaks to his kids in the middle of the night due to time difference from the U.S …for example …that you will have Peace …when he is dead then what? …You would be right …and we would be wrong …then what?

How does he even function as a musician from that kind of environment?.

Have a re-think Annie , you made us victims of your rage and the war you have chosen never to let go … Yet you are quick to cry fowl. We can’t all agree with you all the time , because na your husband be ‘King’ and you are the Queen we must all bow to your every command and when you call for war we must answer …life is bigger than who has money and who doesn’t. We must not all be millionaires to be happy .

I wish you peace and all the best Annie , God knows I’ve tried . Bye“

https://www.9jahomeland.com/2faces-brother-charles-idibia-gives-full-insight-into-how-annie-has-being-maltreating-2baba-the-idibia-family/

121 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by daddytime(m): 8:35pm On Sep 04, 2021
E don do abeg make una settle this issue away from the cyberspace.

I can relate to the kind woman wey this Annie appear to be...

She get for hand well well.

Last last na she go lose out.

405 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by dudusky007(m): 8:38pm On Sep 04, 2021
Wetin I hate na family members when lyk to chuk mouth or dey do my broda my broda for broda when don get money..then dey disturb d wife peace.

61 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by EmptyGarden(m): 8:40pm On Sep 04, 2021
Chai! My body tell me say this Annie go be wicked wife o. Dey form innocent outside, whereas she be "terror muda" inside. FEAR WOMEN for your own good my brothers.
No wonder her brother disown her. Nonsense!

474 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by insidelife22(m): 8:44pm On Sep 04, 2021
I have had such experience with my bro's wife.

I just pack my things jakpa for them.

414 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by goodmorning40: 8:44pm On Sep 04, 2021
Thanks goodness for the internet
All them senseless yeyebrities keeping me entertained with their dirts

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by Mokason288(m): 8:46pm On Sep 04, 2021
Who is Annie

Without Tu baba?

She will just turnout to be like Black face

No wonder tuface was crying the day Annie hug Pedro Adeniyi

165 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by NwaAmaikpe: 9:15pm On Sep 04, 2021
shocked

Thank you Charlie.

Annie and her clan will keep deleting my posts like they did this one on her surname reverting back to Idibia.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This reminds me of Pusha T's verse on Kanye West's song 'Runaway'.

It was time for her to pick her next move, she could leave or live with it.
But where will she split and go to?
Back to eating kwili-kwili, palm kernels and sour garri with her mother as a Macaulay?

It would have been more honourable for her to leave since she wouldn't accept the basics; that there are plenty hoes in the baller-legend's matrix.

But the wise leech in her realized that it's in her best interest to live with it.
Knowing that every bag, every blouse, every bracelet of hers comes with a price tag.
The price of swallowing their extra baggage in peace.

But some damages can't be remedied, some hurtful words can't be retracted and the internet's records can never be totally erased.
Her eyes have cleared and she's back to her reality, that she needs Tuface more than Tuface needs her.

But we will never forget her senile and infantile IG rant and because 'life is no Nintendo game', I hope she doesn't get another chance.
She should pay the price for her actions.

She demonized Tuface's mom, fought his siblings, vilified his family and attacked his truest confidant of all these years, Efe Omorogbe.
Whom the gods want to kill, they first make mad and that's why Annie in a fit of rage bit more than she could ever chew.

She's only helped make Tuface look unfortunate for ditching Pero to marry her.
There's no one in the Idibia circle to have her back when her matter is brought up.

Now is the time.
The time for Innocent to do the right thing and make Pero his official wife.

That's the best crown he can give a woman who's been loyal to him, true to him, one who respects the very ground he steps on and one who only wants the best for him regardless.

Most important to me, she's the one with the male offsprings.
So she has superior traditional rights in Tuface's life.

However, my satisfaction comes from the realization that posterity will know all that Innocent has endured all the years.

We now know that the goody-tolerating- mother-of-all wife we know on social media and meet at events is a total opposite of whom Annie is in close circles and behind closed doors.

Ever wondered why Innocent has not gained weight in all these years?
Ever asked why it took forever before he wifed Annie?
Ever asked yourself the reasons behind the subtle messages in his songs?

Instead of Annie to swallow his cum and give him peace of mind, it's Innocent who has to swallow all the bullshiit she brings and maintain his cool just to save face for her.
And dude's been doing a whole lot of swallowing.

You see Annie, you see Lola, never ever wish to be the men in their lives.

In summary,
Fear these vaginarians.

346 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by DenreleDave(m): 9:16pm On Sep 04, 2021
Wow

Wow

Wow

4 Likes

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by adefitim(m): 9:22pm On Sep 04, 2021
Nobody should take side in this matter

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by culf: 9:43pm On Sep 04, 2021
I pity 2baba, he is truly strong, having a bad wife is terrible, May God help help us all.

209 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by Michelle55: 9:44pm On Sep 04, 2021
Why does marriage looks scary these days or am I the only one scared of this institution called marriage? sad

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by Michelle55: 9:46pm On Sep 04, 2021
DenreleDave:
Wow

Wow

Wow
Which hospital this ambulance dey go so?

285 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 04, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Thank you Charlie.

Annie and her can will keep deleting my posts like they did this one on her surname reverting back to Idibia.

However, my satisfaction comes from the realization that posterity will know all that Innocent has endured all the years.

We now know that the goody-tolerating- mother-of-all wife we know on social media and meet at events is a total opposite of whom Annie is in close circles and behind closed doors.

Ever wondered why Innocent has not gained weight in all these years?
Ever asked why it took forever before he wife's Annie?
Ever asked yourself the reasons behind the subtle messages in his songs?

Instead of Annie to swallow his cum and give him peace of mind, it's Innocent who has to swallow all the bullshiit she brings and maintain his cool just to save face for her.
And dude's been doing a whole lot of swallowing.

You see Annie, you see Lola, never ever wish to be the men in their lives.

In summary,
Fear these vaginarians.
Sumbos son Nino is Tufaces 1st son. Sumbo had his 1st two sons - Nino and Zion.

Peros 2 sons came later, but pero had his first daughter. Her first child for him is a girl called Ehi.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by Dayoebe(m): 9:56pm On Sep 04, 2021
We all deserve good home

ss
Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by Nemesis0147(m): 10:00pm On Sep 04, 2021
Marrying a bad wife is like a half way to hell !!

156 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 04, 2021
If all these are true then Annie is a bad wife,why treat a man you love so bad because of his flaws.I think its better to focus more on the flaws of a partner when in relationship to know if you can overlook and tolerate them before going into marriage but unfortunately people focus more on the good side while neglecting the flaws especially if money and gifts are flowing properly. My heart goes out to tuface this time around.

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by MzBertty(f): 10:24pm On Sep 04, 2021
Biko...he is a national treasure...If Annie Cant share his attention...let him have peace of mind

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by Promzy99: 10:51pm On Sep 04, 2021
Can't wait 4 EPL to Resume. I don tire 4 all dis man nd woman matter.

99 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 04, 2021
This guy needs to be careful so he doesn't offend his brother. 2face wouldn't appreciate all this if he personally wants to do away with social media during this trying time.

23 Likes

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by PERVENCHE: 2:19am On Sep 05, 2021
😁

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by newdawn2017(f): 3:53am On Sep 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
If all these are true then Annie is a bad wife,why treat a man you love so bad because of his flaws.I think its better to focus more on the flaws of a partner when in relationship to know if you can overlook and tolerate them before going into marriage but unfortunately people focus more on the good side while neglecting the flaws especially if money and gifts are flowing properly. My heart goes out to tuface this time around.
narcissists loves no one, not even themselves

7 Likes

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by overdrive(m): 5:32am On Sep 05, 2021
SimplyFacts:
This guy needs to be careful so he doesn't offend his brother. 2face wouldn't appreciate all this if he personally wants to do away with social media during this trying time.

He is speaking tuface mind.He has his consent tho subtle.

123 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by Dimmatic(f): 5:56am On Sep 05, 2021
Wedding dubai, marriage issues Nigeria, somebody can't rest again in this country?

133 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by Ogilinsaka: 7:07am On Sep 05, 2021
SmartRudy:
you're a very big fool
I blame your irresponsible parents for their failure to train you properly that's why you behave like a mad dog in the public.
Idiot

Finestboi missyB3. Rule 2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by Nelito1472: 7:15am On Sep 05, 2021
Michelle55:
Why does marriage looks scary these days or am I the only one scared of this institution called marriage? sad

Since feminism took over the space, marriages are no longer blissful cos women now see men as equal or even lower human.

Watch the social media space and see how women support the stupidity of fellow women cos they feel they practice feminism.

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 05, 2021
In every war, TRUTH is the first casualty. Whenever there is a quarrel, the party that rushes “especially” to the social media in oder to castigate the other party or appear as a saint is usually the guilty party.

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by eastOFwest(m): 7:40am On Sep 05, 2021
kboyshow:
Charles Idibia, brother to Nigerian music legend 2face (also known as 2Baba) returned on social media to clear the air, following the confrontation he had with Annie Idibia on Instagram yesterday.
Today September 4, 2021, Charly Brave took to his Instagram account to give more insight into the matter he created with Annie Idibia on the 3rd.

He shared;

https://www.9jahomeland.com/2faces-brother-charles-idibia-gives-full-insight-into-how-annie-has-being-maltreating-2baba-the-idibia-family/

That's what happens when a woman is 70% bankrolling her husband

3 Likes

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by PrinceOfLagos: 9:08am On Sep 05, 2021
I don't need to be told Annie is a snake

I saw that in all of her fake smiles

73 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Reincarnates Davido's Late Mother Using Straws As The Background. He Reacts / Regina Daniels & Osita Iheme As Maid Of Honour & Best Man As Prince Nwafor Weds / Osazuwa Agbonayinma: Zuwa Shot Dead In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.