Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Paul Hamilton Is Dead (Ex-Super Eagles Coach) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Paul Hamilton Is Dead (Ex-Super Eagles Coach) (29727 Views)

Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach / Why I Will Not Marry Nigerian Woman – Super Eagles’ Coach, Gernot Rohr / Lewis Hamilton Is Proud To Be Classified Among The Greats Of Formula 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Hamilton Is Dead (Ex-Super Eagles Coach) by mich24(m): 4:24pm On Mar 30, 2017
embarassed embarassed embarassed RIP SIR embarassed embarassed embarassed with a heavy heart and a wailing face
Re: Paul Hamilton Is Dead (Ex-Super Eagles Coach) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 30, 2017
RIP coach; was my coach at academy level. Great man.
Re: Paul Hamilton Is Dead (Ex-Super Eagles Coach) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 30, 2017
Na wa oo From Keshi, to Yomi Teller, to now Hamilton

Make Oliseh dey prepare grin
Re: Paul Hamilton Is Dead (Ex-Super Eagles Coach) by Naughtytboy: 4:27pm On Mar 30, 2017
JohnXcel:
RIP coach; was my coach at academy level. Great man.
i think say i lie pass u

1 Like

Re: Paul Hamilton Is Dead (Ex-Super Eagles Coach) by ufuosman(m): 4:29pm On Mar 30, 2017
RIP
Re: Paul Hamilton Is Dead (Ex-Super Eagles Coach) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 30, 2017
RIP PA
Re: Paul Hamilton Is Dead (Ex-Super Eagles Coach) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 30, 2017
Naughtytboy:
i think say i lie pass u
Not lying, ask about Weekend Soccer Academy (WESA) at National Stadium. He was the director/chief coach. I trained under him...
Re: Paul Hamilton Is Dead (Ex-Super Eagles Coach) by 3coins(m): 4:32pm On Mar 30, 2017
RIP coachi....thank you for everything you taught me in football...you lived a good life and I am sure you left a mark on everyone you trained in WE soccer Academy...RIP again cry cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Hamilton Is Dead (Ex-Super Eagles Coach) by chairman010: 4:32pm On Mar 30, 2017
BruzMoney:
RIP man between I'm yet to get my mavro on mmm. what can I do? Should I PH more and more

bros,
you can always change to another coy this macro things and ph self
Re: Paul Hamilton Is Dead (Ex-Super Eagles Coach) by robosky02(m): 4:32pm On Mar 30, 2017
ohhhhhhhhhhhh no angry
Re: Paul Hamilton Is Dead (Ex-Super Eagles Coach) by Naughtytboy: 4:33pm On Mar 30, 2017
JohnXcel:
Not lying, ask about Weekend Soccer Academy (WESA) at National Stadium. He was the director/chief coach. I trained under him...
have u gone to Europe?
Re: Paul Hamilton Is Dead (Ex-Super Eagles Coach) by DONSMITH123(m): 4:36pm On Mar 30, 2017
SirWere:
Na wa oo From Keshi, to Yomi Teller, to now Hamilton

Make Oliseh dey prepare grin

nothing will happen to olise ijn
Re: Paul Hamilton Is Dead (Ex-Super Eagles Coach) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 30, 2017
Naughtytboy:
have u gone to Europe?
Ha...Europe; that was "the dream" for most, if not all of us then. I believe a few of us made it to Europe. But one player who did was Mathew Edile. He was part of the under 17 World Cup winning team coached by the late Yemi Tella then. He played 3 (left back).
Re: Paul Hamilton Is Dead (Ex-Super Eagles Coach) by otemdomino: 4:41pm On Mar 30, 2017
Tenim47:
welcome to either heaven or hell
Hell? who made hell?
Re: Paul Hamilton Is Dead (Ex-Super Eagles Coach) by ayojazzy: 4:45pm On Mar 30, 2017
RIP SIR
Re: Paul Hamilton Is Dead (Ex-Super Eagles Coach) by celestialAgent(m): 4:52pm On Mar 30, 2017
berrystunn:

Help you to leave forever??
Death is inevitable!

So read my post again and draw a realism picture of it.
Re: Paul Hamilton Is Dead (Ex-Super Eagles Coach) by TALENTINNO(m): 4:53pm On Mar 30, 2017
MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE
Re: Paul Hamilton Is Dead (Ex-Super Eagles Coach) by naptu2: 4:54pm On Mar 30, 2017
cry The Wonder Boy

1 Like

Re: Paul Hamilton Is Dead (Ex-Super Eagles Coach) by elmagnifico411(m): 4:56pm On Mar 30, 2017
RIP Coach.. God bless the dead.
Re: Paul Hamilton Is Dead (Ex-Super Eagles Coach) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 30, 2017
3coins:
RIP coachi....thank you for everything you taught me in football...you lived a good life and I am sure you left a mark on everyone you trained in WE soccer Academy...RIP again cry cry cry
Sir, you trained at Weekend Soccer Academy?
Re: Paul Hamilton Is Dead (Ex-Super Eagles Coach) by GloriaNinja(f): 5:00pm On Mar 30, 2017
They are dying here and there (Nigeria's coaches )
Re: Paul Hamilton Is Dead (Ex-Super Eagles Coach) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 30, 2017
BruzMoney:
RIP man between I'm yet to get my mavro on mmm. what can I do? Should I PH more and more

PH more... the system would now match you that you can GH later on... smiley
Re: Paul Hamilton Is Dead (Ex-Super Eagles Coach) by Kakamorufu(m): 5:00pm On Mar 30, 2017
BruzMoney:
follow ur mind na
Re: Paul Hamilton Is Dead (Ex-Super Eagles Coach) by guychidile: 5:11pm On Mar 30, 2017
Rip coach
Re: Paul Hamilton Is Dead (Ex-Super Eagles Coach) by OgidiOlu3(m): 5:30pm On Mar 30, 2017
RIP good Sir. I was one of his students/players at the Weekend Soccer Academy. I didn't train for long tho. He was such a gentleman.
Re: Paul Hamilton Is Dead (Ex-Super Eagles Coach) by OgidiOlu3(m): 5:34pm On Mar 30, 2017
JohnXcel:
Me too bro. I didn't stay long though. Mr Paul was the director. One fat man (forgotten his name) was the coach. That fat man sabi insult person that year sha cheesy. This was around 2008/2009.
Re: Paul Hamilton Is Dead (Ex-Super Eagles Coach) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 30, 2017
At least this one died at a ripe age though I don't know him,i know there are risk in every profession but the rate at which super eagle coaches are dying any Nigerian man nominated for that position in future will have to reconsider... just thinking though rip man
Re: Paul Hamilton Is Dead (Ex-Super Eagles Coach) by arewami17(f): 6:16pm On Mar 30, 2017
Re: Paul Hamilton Is Dead (Ex-Super Eagles Coach) by 3coins(m): 6:42pm On Mar 30, 2017
JohnXcel:
Sir, you trained at Weekend Soccer Academy?
yes boss from 2005....what about you?
Re: Paul Hamilton Is Dead (Ex-Super Eagles Coach) by 3coins(m): 6:43pm On Mar 30, 2017
OgidiOlu3:

Me too bro. I didn't stay long though. Mr Paul was the director. One fat man (forgotten his name) was the coach. That fat man sabi insult person that year sha cheesy. This was around 2008/2009.
coach Basil was the fat man lol

1 Like

Re: Paul Hamilton Is Dead (Ex-Super Eagles Coach) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 30, 2017
OgidiOlu3:

I remember him na: Coach Basil, black and pretty strict. You recall Ifeanyi and Henry?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of Leo Messi Lifting The La Liga Cup, For The 10th Time In Barcelona. / "I Speak To Didier Drogba Daily, Warned Thierry Henry" - Romelu Lukaku / This Super Eagles Team Remind Me Of Eagles Of '94

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.