Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Paul Hamilton Is Dead (Ex-Super Eagles Coach) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Paul Hamilton Is Dead (Ex-Super Eagles Coach) (29728 Views)

Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach / Why I Will Not Marry Nigerian Woman – Super Eagles’ Coach, Gernot Rohr / Lewis Hamilton Is Proud To Be Classified Among The Greats Of Formula 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Hamilton Is Dead (Ex-Super Eagles Coach) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 30, 2017
3coins:

yes boss from 2005....what about you?
Trained like from 2004-2009 or so bro. You remember Ifeanyi and Henry?
Re: Paul Hamilton Is Dead (Ex-Super Eagles Coach) by OgidiOlu3(m): 7:00pm On Mar 30, 2017
JohnXcel:
I remember him na: Coach Basil, black and pretty strict. You recall Ifeanyi and Henry?

I remember Henry. He was a striker. I remember assisting him in scoring during one match on that sandy pitch. I trained just to pass time. I'm shortsighted so professional football wasn't in my plans. I left to face studies later on.
Re: Paul Hamilton Is Dead (Ex-Super Eagles Coach) by 3coins(m): 7:19pm On Mar 30, 2017
JohnXcel:
Trained like from 2005-2010 or so bro. You remember Ifeanyi and Henry?
agbara and hunray....why not...the superstars of under14 the....did you play the 5-aside tournament in 2005?
Re: Paul Hamilton Is Dead (Ex-Super Eagles Coach) by youngest85(m): 7:19pm On Mar 30, 2017
doctimonyeka:
Rest in peace great man...

This march should come and go joh... Ayam tired
Re: Paul Hamilton Is Dead (Ex-Super Eagles Coach) by 3coins(m): 7:20pm On Mar 30, 2017
OgidiOlu3:

I remember Henry. He was a striker. I remember assisting him in scoring during one match on that sandy pitch. I trained just to pass time. I'm shortsighted so professional football wasn't in my plans. I left to face studies later on.
henry was a winger
Re: Paul Hamilton Is Dead (Ex-Super Eagles Coach) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 30, 2017
OgidiOlu3:

Nice, he was a good striker. You on Facebook?
Re: Paul Hamilton Is Dead (Ex-Super Eagles Coach) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 30, 2017
3coins:

agbara and hunray....why not...the superstars of under14 the....did you play the 5-aside tournament in 2005?
Your head is there bro. When dem dey now self?
Re: Paul Hamilton Is Dead (Ex-Super Eagles Coach) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 30, 2017
3coins:

henry was a winger
Henry was a winger/striker. Ifeanyi was mainly a striker along side IK and John with 'dada' hair.

1 Like

Re: Paul Hamilton Is Dead (Ex-Super Eagles Coach) by nonjebose(m): 8:02pm On Mar 30, 2017
RIP coach. I think he was in charge of 1985 flying Eagles team of Siasia, Odiaka, Anunobi, Edobor, Obobaifo, Uwe, et al. They came out third in the 1985 WYC in Russia, after beating the host.
Re: Paul Hamilton Is Dead (Ex-Super Eagles Coach) by 3coins(m): 8:06pm On Mar 30, 2017
JohnXcel:
Your head is there bro. When dem dey now self?
they must he in Europe...dem too good abeg
Re: Paul Hamilton Is Dead (Ex-Super Eagles Coach) by 3coins(m): 8:08pm On Mar 30, 2017
JohnXcel:
Henry was a winger/striker. Ifeanyi was mainly a striker along side IK and John with 'dada' hair.
yeah yeah....what level were you in then?

Remember our baddest opponents...the cat?
Re: Paul Hamilton Is Dead (Ex-Super Eagles Coach) by chemberlin(m): 8:10pm On Mar 30, 2017
OgidiOlu3:

Me too bro. I didn't stay long though. Mr Paul was the director. One fat man (forgotten his name) was the coach. That fat man sabi insult person that year sha cheesy. This was around 2008/2009.
You are very correct even my brother Roland has been a memeber of that club since 2005/2006..The coach was a good man ..here is my brother now in FCBESCOLA

1 Like

Re: Paul Hamilton Is Dead (Ex-Super Eagles Coach) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 30, 2017
3coins:

they must he in Europe...dem too good abeg
Don't forget ''Managu'', he was a winger with good speed. Coach Basil shout on top that boy head eh! Managu! Managu!! cheesy grin
Re: Paul Hamilton Is Dead (Ex-Super Eagles Coach) by 3coins(m): 8:21pm On Mar 30, 2017
JohnXcel:
Don't forget ''Managu'', he was a winger with good speed. Coach Basil shout on top that boy head eh! Managu! Managu!! cheesy grin
not sure I remember managu....I know peeps like ntube...those two girls playing among men too...Christiana and ramota
Re: Paul Hamilton Is Dead (Ex-Super Eagles Coach) by 3coins(m): 8:22pm On Mar 30, 2017
chemberlin:

You are very correct even my brother Roland has been a memeber of that club since 2005/2006..The coach was a good man ..here is my brother now in FCBESCOLA
his face looks very familiar
Re: Paul Hamilton Is Dead (Ex-Super Eagles Coach) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 30, 2017
3coins:

yeah yeah....what level were you in then?

Remember our baddest opponents...the cat?
I don't remember their names oh. I only know the toughest opponents we faced then wore red jerseys (I think). I remember Christiana: dark, short hair, friendly. You on fb, let me send you a request.
Re: Paul Hamilton Is Dead (Ex-Super Eagles Coach) by chemberlin(m): 8:46pm On Mar 30, 2017
3coins:

his face looks very familiar
His other name is Ekeoma..he stays at orile

1 Like

Re: Paul Hamilton Is Dead (Ex-Super Eagles Coach) by 3coins(m): 8:46pm On Mar 30, 2017
JohnXcel:
I don't remember their names oh. I only know the toughest opponents we faced then wore red jerseys (I think). I remember Christiana: dark, short hair, friendly. You on fb, let me send you a request.
okk...Emeka David themagnifique
Re: Paul Hamilton Is Dead (Ex-Super Eagles Coach) by OgidiOlu3(m): 10:35pm On Mar 30, 2017
JohnXcel:
Nice, he was a good striker. You on Facebook?
I sent you a PM.
Re: Paul Hamilton Is Dead (Ex-Super Eagles Coach) by berrystunn(m): 10:40pm On Mar 30, 2017
celestialAgent:
Death is inevitable!

So read my post again and draw a realism picture of it.

Meaningless...
Re: Paul Hamilton Is Dead (Ex-Super Eagles Coach) by celestialAgent(m): 1:17am On Mar 31, 2017
berrystunn:

Meaningless...
You need to work on your sense of comprehension!
Re: Paul Hamilton Is Dead (Ex-Super Eagles Coach) by berrystunn(m): 1:28am On Mar 31, 2017
celestialAgent:
You need to work on your sense of comprehension!

Senseless
Re: Paul Hamilton Is Dead (Ex-Super Eagles Coach) by ddeola: 4:56am On Mar 31, 2017
Rest in peace coach "Wonder bee"
Re: Paul Hamilton Is Dead (Ex-Super Eagles Coach) by dejilopez4real(m): 5:05am On Mar 31, 2017
wayodude:
RIP Paul.

is this paul or a coach my GOD !!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of Leo Messi Lifting The La Liga Cup, For The 10th Time In Barcelona. / "I Speak To Didier Drogba Daily, Warned Thierry Henry" - Romelu Lukaku / This Super Eagles Team Remind Me Of Eagles Of '94

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.