Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach (36604 Views)

Nigeria Vs Guinea: 5 Things We Learnt As Super Eagles Qualify For Round Of 16 / Even Tunde Disu Warned Rohr On His Tactics / Why I Will Not Marry Nigerian Woman – Super Eagles’ Coach, Gernot Rohr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by dre11(m): 9:17am On Jul 02, 2019
The Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) will not renew Gernot Rohr’s contract as head coach of the Super Eagles, even if he wins the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations; this is authoritative.

According to our sources, senior officials who matter at the decision-making echelon of the federation are not impressed by the Rohr’s rather uncommitted handling of the nation’s apex football team.

The unimpressive outing of the German and his boys in the ongoing Africa Cup of Nations’ Competition (AFCON) has forced the federation officials to ask their lawyers to look at Rohr’s contract, as a first step to terminating his deal with Nigeria, immediately after the AFCON matches on July 19.

“The NFF is not impressed with the way the team is playing after Rohr has been given all the support he required and were left unimpressed after he fuelled the match bonus crisis in the Eagles camp.

“Since Nigeria qualified for AFCON, our attackers have been clay-footed with the manager unable to evolve a system that could optimise the potential of the team’s strikers, who otherwise do well in their different European clubs and in the Diaspora.

“We have given Rohr a free-hand to run the team. He picked his players for this competition unhindered.

“We had a few reservations about the choice of certain players. But we allowed him to go with all the technical issues, especially with the choice of players,” a disappointed NFF chieftain lamented.

https://www.independent.ng/breaking-rohr-on-verge-of-sack-as-super-eagles-coach/

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by lilfreezy: 10:56am On Jul 02, 2019
Best news. Fire the German fraud. Someone that a 30th division team in Germany will never employ. NFF keeps bringing foreign trash

162 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by davibid: 12:01pm On Jul 02, 2019
Nonesense!

What do they expect him to do with the average players we have. If I may ask, how many of the Super Eagles play regular football in their respective clubs in the diaspora? I mean first team players in their clubs and If any it’s not up to five. Mikel and his likes that are supposed to be cheering the team from the stands is on the field contributing absolutely nothing to the team.

Whenever you see Ndidi play you’ll see why clubs like Mautd and Atletico are coming for him. By the way despite the mediocre players we have how do you expect them to perform when you’re owing from coaching staff to all the players.

Please stop complaining and make do with what we have.

Meanwhile I hope they’ve arrested Pinnick

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by Lordjb: 12:01pm On Jul 02, 2019
They should just sack him already, nothing come out from am

15 Likes

Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 12:01pm On Jul 02, 2019
Very nice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by nairalee(m): 12:01pm On Jul 02, 2019
SACK HIM!!!

Player selection - 0
Substitution - 0
Plan B - 0
Tactics - 25
Collecting Big Salary - 100

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by flames01: 12:02pm On Jul 02, 2019
You failed to do your part by refusing to pay the team their bonuses. Instead of accepting your failure, you are now putting the blame on the coach.

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by nepapole(m): 12:02pm On Jul 02, 2019
Long overdue

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 12:02pm On Jul 02, 2019
Good day all

Please I've someone (Uncle) who works with an agency, he wants to loan me 2-3m for me to start up life, but I must pay back the money in 1year.

The problem now is I don't know the kind of business to start with 2m that can grow faster that I will be able to pay back the money, I'm thinking of doing working visa to outside country to go and work (I'm not a graduate) I've been so confused like I don't even know what to do again, because this opportunity came by sudden to me last week after I told him I want to do something for my life but I don't have capital to start

Please I need suggestions is it good to start business here in Nigeria?

Should I travel out to work if yes which country please

I'm in my early twenties please and remember any suggestion you will make, remember I've to pay back the money on 12months

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by suitlovers: 12:02pm On Jul 02, 2019
lilfreezy:
Best news. Fire the German fraud. Someone that a 30th division team in Germany will never employ. NFF keeps bringing foreign trash

Nigeria is a dumping ground.

Any thing comes in ... shmm

Discover where to buy the best and finest quality UK suits for men at 15,000 Naira.

Feel free to check my signature below.
Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by Dhortunn(m): 12:02pm On Jul 02, 2019
Good riddance!!!!

On the part of the free hand given to Rohr, I think I agree.

If NFF was involved in selection, Kelechi Iheanacho would probably not have been dropped.

Amaju would have made sure of that!

9 Likes

Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by Olukologia24592(m): 12:02pm On Jul 02, 2019
when we don't believe in our products.
Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by izzou(m): 12:03pm On Jul 02, 2019
grin

Someone that came to Nations cup to be testing players and strategy

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by rusher14: 12:03pm On Jul 02, 2019
Get Amunike and give him time.

2 Likes

Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by Ologogoro: 12:04pm On Jul 02, 2019
I don't see the area where that man has improved the Nigerian Football team, he's fraud

18 Likes

Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by Jh0wsef(m): 12:04pm On Jul 02, 2019
DO YOU OWN A BUSINESS?

NEED A SIMPLE YET CLASSY LOGO TO SPEAK FOR YOUR BRAND? AT AFFORDABLE RATES

CHECK MY SIGNATURE smiley

1 Share

Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by Kingosytex(m): 12:04pm On Jul 02, 2019
NFF is just dumb. Rohr can't even coach the 50th division in Germany and here he is coaching eagles. If Rohr is spectacular then why isn't he coaching any great side

NFF should stop wasting millions on Rohr, he doesn't know what he is doing

20 Likes

Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by AngelicBeing: 12:05pm On Jul 02, 2019
IneedSugarMumy1:
Good day all

Please I've someone (Uncle) who works with an agency, he wants to loan me 2-3m for me to start up life, but I must pay back the money in 1year.

The problem now is I don't know the kind of business to start with 2m that can grow faster that I will be able to pay back the money, I'm thinking of doing working visa to outside country to go and work (I'm not a graduate) I've been so confused like I don't even know what to do again, because this opportunity came by sudden to me last week after I told him I want to do something for my life but I don't have capital to start

I'm in my early twenties please and remember any suggestion you will make, remember I've to pay back the money on 12months
They say agriculture is a good area to invest, invest the money in agricultural business like cassava, beans, tomatoes etc

3 Likes

Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by aremuforlife(m): 12:05pm On Jul 02, 2019
[/quote][quote author=IneedSugarMumy1 post=79868185]Good day all

Travelling out to hussle with a loan money is not advisable.
And you can open a thread on this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 02, 2019
Him no first Sabi anything now
Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by KidsNEXTdoor: 12:06pm On Jul 02, 2019
Don't think that dude is really in charge...

Why play Musa and ighalo in the last match..
Why not onyekuru and osihmen ..

Why play Mikel again after seeing how owful he was in the opening match

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by AngelicBeing: 12:07pm On Jul 02, 2019
izzou:
grin

Someone that came to Nations cup to be testing players and strategy

Hahaha and he is collecting steady egunje as salary and he is a yahoo coach of the 12th century, I can do better than him grin

4 Likes

Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by henrydadon(m): 12:07pm On Jul 02, 2019
Good..

It very obvious he doesn't knows what he is doing

Lack tactics..does have a confirm starting eleven..

He has always been incompetent

Sack him and give siasia the job

5 Likes

Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by Abdul9025(m): 12:09pm On Jul 02, 2019
Because of one recent defeat.. Smh...

2 Likes

Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by Chanchit: 12:09pm On Jul 02, 2019
For not making Chukwueze a permanent starter and not playing onyekuru at all, his offense has no forgiveness. I support we add two bullet to the firing.

20 Likes

Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by edeXede: 12:09pm On Jul 02, 2019
embarassed

Typical Nigerians. Always making excuses and blaming someone else for their failure. Instead of doing the needful and stop playing pranks with the player's bonuses, they rather would shift the blame on the coach.

6 Likes

Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by savcy(m): 12:09pm On Jul 02, 2019
Good.
Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by SirLakes: 12:09pm On Jul 02, 2019
grin
Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by AintHardToTell: 12:10pm On Jul 02, 2019
IneedSugarMumy1:
Good day all

Go through my previous posts. Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 02, 2019
Coming at the right time. He'll sit up!
A coach who keeps making the same mistakes in every major tournament. I thought the last world cup fallout taught him a lesson, but no he still carried his brain fart to the AFCON.
Please for those talking about bonuses, it's on record that the NFF has never owed the Super Eagles any outstanding debt. Finish the competition and get your payments, this is how it's done. You came to Egypt for the AFCON trophy and not for window shopping.
The idiot's are playing for the national jersey and the pride of 200 millions Nigerians. Money should be the secondary motivation, the primary target should be winning this trophy. I think it's high time the NFF stop inviting mercenaries who play only for the money. Invite people like Musa who gives their all and not some overgrown big boys who don't want to sweat.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by emmyileri(m): 12:11pm On Jul 02, 2019
You didn't indicate it that you are owing him. Failed NFF

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FIFA Orders South Africa To Replay Senegal WC Qualifier (see Details) / Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. / "In Loving Memory Of The Palancas" - Dstvnig Continues To Troll Angola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.