Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Samsung S8 Out Guess Nigeria Price - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung S8 Out Guess Nigeria Price (3245 Views)

Apple Iphone 11 Nigeria Price / Best Cheap Android Phones In Nigeria, Price And Specs 2017 / Upload A Picture Of Your Homescreen And Let's Guess The Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung S8 Out Guess Nigeria Price by skyhighweb(m): 4:35pm On Mar 30, 2017
because of recession they will says 450k, what ur own guess price
Re: Samsung S8 Out Guess Nigeria Price by Horlufemi(m): 4:44pm On Mar 30, 2017
Announced not out
Re: Samsung S8 Out Guess Nigeria Price by gentlewiz: 12:51am On Mar 31, 2017
this phone has been released long time ago in Germany..since January
Re: Samsung S8 Out Guess Nigeria Price by Nobody: 5:41am On Mar 31, 2017
gentlewiz:
Liar

1 Like

Re: Samsung S8 Out Guess Nigeria Price by Bizzonthetrack(m): 8:41am On Mar 31, 2017
gentlewiz:
Brother, you can lie for Africa!!! Kilode

1 Like

Re: Samsung S8 Out Guess Nigeria Price by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:00am On Mar 31, 2017
gentlewiz:
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Samsung S8 Out Guess Nigeria Price by Fadolistic(m): 10:53am On Mar 31, 2017
Good day ma'ams/sirs, have you heard of ENVIROSHADE? ENVIROSHADE is a Nigerian company in technical partnership with CAPESHADE of South Africa, dedicated to provide innovativeand cost effective solution in all weather shades! So do you need a carport to protect your lovely cars? Or you just need a shade for your swiming pool? How about an entrance shade to give yourbusiness or home that sophisticated look? What are you waiting for? We offer the best possible quality and design. Original galvanised steel. Best possible finish and design - high density polyethylene shade net triple stitched with a monofilament thread and applying french seam stitching techniques...... Get in touch with ENVIROSHADE now via email: Frankfounder@gmail.com or through their telephone number: 0703 859 2625, 08077356782, 08029226311. Hurry!!!! You wont regret it ..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Samsung S8 Out Guess Nigeria Price by gentlewiz: 11:44am On Mar 31, 2017
Bizzonthetrack:

Brother, you can lie for Africa!!! Kilode

Funny ignorant people with their black Nigerian mentality.... You don't need to call me a liar but that phone has been released long time ago on Samsung show rooms all across developed countries for people to buy just that it hasn't been officially lunched in the market for other 3rd party sellers to buy.. That is what big Companies do, When they produce a new product, They sell it all across there show rooms first before officially lunching it into the market.. Don't be a dumbass by calling me liar!!!

2 Likes

Re: Samsung S8 Out Guess Nigeria Price by 4llerbuntu(m): 1:45pm On Mar 31, 2017
gentlewiz:

Funny ignorant people with their black Nigerian mentality.... You don't need to call me a liar but that phone has been released long time ago on Samsung show rooms all across developed countries for people to buy just that it hasn't been officially lunched in the market for other 3rd party sellers to buy.. That is what big Companies do, When they produce a new product, They sell it all across there show rooms first before officially lunching it into the market.. Don't be a dumbass by calling me liar!!!

Lmao. This guy is actually standing by this lie ni Sha.

In this day and age. Why would you think you can say things like this?

I weak for you.

4 Likes

Re: Samsung S8 Out Guess Nigeria Price by tmanis(m): 2:21pm On Mar 31, 2017
gentlewiz:

Just accept you lied the first time so you wont need to cover up with more lies and false facts...
Re: Samsung S8 Out Guess Nigeria Price by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 31, 2017
skyhighweb:
I think it will be at the very least 300k
Re: Samsung S8 Out Guess Nigeria Price by ugo1234: 3:39pm On Mar 31, 2017
TASK : Use the link below to generate traffic and earn money 5-10$ for every unique visitor that clicks your link and visit it.
Good places to start posting your link are social websites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Youtube, forums, chat rooms, blogs, etc
Re: Samsung S8 Out Guess Nigeria Price by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 31, 2017
gentlewiz:

chai! im sure you are a lawyer. only lawyers can come up with something like this. always stick to their lies.
Re: Samsung S8 Out Guess Nigeria Price by Bizzonthetrack(m): 6:34pm On Mar 31, 2017
4llerbuntu:

Lmao. This guy is actually standing by this lie ni Sha.

In this day and age. Why would you think you can say things like this?

I weak for you.

I weak for am
Re: Samsung S8 Out Guess Nigeria Price by rattlesnake(m): 7:00pm On Mar 31, 2017
skyhighweb:
people who will never be able to afford it na dem dey comment pass
Re: Samsung S8 Out Guess Nigeria Price by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 7:06pm On Mar 31, 2017
when is iPhone 8 coming out.... cos GS8 is the same with GS7 only a bigger screen
Re: Samsung S8 Out Guess Nigeria Price by Chido052(m): 9:04pm On Mar 31, 2017
KingsleyTMTTM:
when is iPhone 8 coming out.... cos GS8 is the same with GS7 only a bigger screen
Dont say that bro...They've been changes In both the Hardware and Software Department....
Visit my blog@ DeeNaija. You'll see it there
Re: Samsung S8 Out Guess Nigeria Price by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 31, 2017
careytommy7:

chai! im sure you are a lawyer. only lawyers can come up with something like this. always stick to their lies.
hey bro...Easy alright, try to learn and not just argue blindly alright, I actually saw it in Frankfurtin the last week of January in Walmart... It was just places there for showcasing and test running...
Re: Samsung S8 Out Guess Nigeria Price by afonja1stson(m): 1:02am On Apr 01, 2017
I am actually looking for an urgent and serious buyer for my Samsung Galaxy S7 at an affordable rate. I would rather do an exchange. My S7 I would drop. I need someone who can give me a good android phone such as Infinix note 3 or technology W5/W4/Camon C8 and then balance me with 100k. Please interested peeps should drop me a message.
Re: Samsung S8 Out Guess Nigeria Price by afonja1stson(m): 1:06am On Apr 01, 2017
Simply drop a message for me here if you are interested in buying my Samsung Galaxy S7. Golden colour. I will like a one on one transaction just for you to be assured that it's a genuine deal.

(1) (Reply)

Please Suggest A Good Android Phone With A Budget Of 25-30k / MTN 1G Internet Data Bonus / HTC One M8 Dual Sim Specs & Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.