Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,626 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! (75507 Views)

Abdulmumin Jibrin Defends Buhari's Tooth-picking Photo By Comparing It To Obama / President Buhari Meets With Abdulmumin Jibrin (Photo) / "Resign Now", Abdulmumin Jibrin To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! by thunderbabs: 9:58pm On Mar 30, 2017
Una pass buhari blood through pipe insyd container con fill am with fairly used blood....do u think d buhari u see is really BUHARI....Noooooooo!!!

Na another person buhari body dey move about, wey dey rule us.....

Blood is life, they say....una con comot buhari life, giv am anoda...ahhhaaa, u too think am na

Buhari's no nonsense dey for hin blood for plastic bag in UK...na dior-dior person blood dey gv am angry
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! by cstr151: 9:58pm On Mar 30, 2017
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2016/09/27/senate-poised-to-vote-to-override-obamas-veto-of-911-bill/
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2017/01/03/congress-wants-to-rein-in-presidential-power-will-trump-sign-on/

The most powerful men in the world reined in by their congress. That is democracy not the nonsense in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! by ostarlink: 10:08pm On Mar 30, 2017
The problem we have in this country is that once u become a president u have become a president. Even if u run mad in the course of governance the cabals will say u are Hale and healthy. I remember when Aondokaa said during Yaradua era that the president can rule Nigeria from anywhere - offshore president.
What impeachment is doing in our constitution is still not clear to me especially at the presidential level. Buhari s integrity is not the only key thing in leadership. Its just one of them. If Buhari cannot rule again what is the Senate doing. But permit me, ethnicity and religion will not allow them. Nigeria I wail for u
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! by hamilton62(m): 10:13pm On Mar 30, 2017
LordVoldemort:

If he should take the NaSS head on you people will still end up calling him a dictator.

I'm glad everyone dropping comments here agreed on something THE NASS NEEDS TO BE PUT ON LEASH.

If he didn't keep quite you guys won't never know how immature and how stupid the Nass is.

I agree he need to curb their excess. The is an adage in yoruba that says "egun to ba ko ko Jo Iran lo ma wo gbeyin" which means "the first masquerade to dance will end up being a spectator to the rest"

Let the NASS have there fun now while the can
Good leaders live by example...
The Executive needs to be put on leash, the Judiciary and Legislative aren't arms of the Executive....
Let there be anarchy because the Executive induced it and the shouldn't cry foul.
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! by bignero: 10:19pm On Mar 30, 2017
omenkaLives:
I am with the lawmaker on this. Baba's inactivity over the recklessness and overbearing attitude of the lawmakers gives me great course for concern.

Call their bluff and let heaven fall! Even Jonathan who was so weak a leader teargassed those people and had their security withdrawn when they bared their fangs. We revolted but heaven did not fall! angry

Baba, act now or see your presidency crumble right in front of your very eyes!

Let them call you a dictator, better than the latent threat of a parallel government we face!

lol

see who has an opinion

if u matterd you want have this nairaland time

1 Like

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 30, 2017
okay.
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! by Bizibi(m): 10:33pm On Mar 30, 2017
sekundosekundo:

Lolz, so you see what I saw?, You no know say I no go school. That's why I made Sarrki my friend so that he can teacher me grammatology.

Are my making sense, Am I making sense, I dey make sense?.

Just choose the correct sentence and leave the rest for Sarrki.
hahahahaha.....
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 30, 2017
No nonsense doesn't necessarily mean he should just cow everything. It could also mean child it's time to strap on your party hat. How's that for a change?
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! by Bizibi(m): 10:37pm On Mar 30, 2017
This year will be longer than its predecessor..... 2017 I greet you.
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! by informsuda(m): 10:39pm On Mar 30, 2017
AntiWailer:
I just dnt understand.

He is watching as Saraki and Co take over his Govt.

Impunity here and there.

It is very sad.
what do u expect when u want to win election BY ALL MEANS?He should be ready to fight the corrupt of men he stood with to take the govt. that's what GEJ faced

2 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 10:39pm On Mar 30, 2017
Origin:
I feel he is too quiet. But I also know he is the only one still working. His achievements in areas of works (construction,) security ( both north and niger delta , are all obvious.

Yet the budget has not been approved.
We all act oblivious, but the naira is appreciation yet the Nigerian capitalists keep making money at the detriment of the nation and yet keep blaming Buhari.

I feel for him, he may be silent but he still works harder than anybody. If you want to dispute I beg name your accomplishments.
you are a reasonable fellow, I commend you.
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! by bubu2019: 10:44pm On Mar 30, 2017
AntiWailer:
I just dnt understand.

Impunity here and there.

It is very sad.
can i borrow you a rope,maybe TP to lagoon will help.una never see anything.how can a grandpa rule a country like nigeria .sorry bros, wailer's form finished dec. last year

1 Like

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! by Bizibi(m): 10:44pm On Mar 30, 2017
omenkaLives:
I am with the lawmaker on this. Baba's inactivity over the recklessness and overbearing attitude of the lawmakers gives me great course for concern.

Call their bluff and let heaven fall! Even Jonathan who was so weak a leader teargassed those people and had their security withdrawn when they bared their fangs. We revolted but heaven did not fall! angry

Let them call you a dictator, better than the latent threat of a parallel government we face!
ehen!!!!! I remember when a certain pot belly ekpa said he will form a parallel govt if the APC doesn't win the election,wonders every day from this govt.......your buhari na better water leaf.

2 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! by AntiWailer: 10:46pm On Mar 30, 2017
bubu2019:
can i borrow you a rope,maybe TP to lagoon will help.una never see anything.how can a grandpa rule a country like nigeria .sorry bros, wailer's form finished dec. last year

When a miserable soul like you refuse to use rope.

Why should I ?

Funny eediot.
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! by bubu2019: 10:57pm On Mar 30, 2017
dunkem21:
grin
How can somebody call himself anti wailer' and he is wailing pass the chief wailer cheesy

While we laugh, Jibrin said something instructive ..that the president might have been excluded from receiving media information in order not to affect his health..

..We should also remind these new *wailers that Buhari is going back to London for checkup and should not be drawn into the battle of NASS if we truly love him.

as for me,i don't love him.na by force?
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! by bubu2019: 11:05pm On Mar 30, 2017
omenkaLives:

Call their bluff and let heaven fall! Even Jonathan who was so weak a leader teargassed those people and had their security withdrawn when they bared their fangs. We revolted but heaven did not fall! angrythe egberipapa 1 of idoma,look behind you fulani is coming with thier matchet

2 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! by Caseless: 11:14pm On Mar 30, 2017
AntiWailer:
I just dnt understand.

Impunity here and there.

It is very sad.
there's something I'm not understanding. Who caged this man lime this? I'm sorry for getting angry at Aisha when she spoke. She was right. Buhari is not in charge. He's been hijacked.

Typical of him, he doesn't talk, but act. I hope he acts on time and restore his image.
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! by dunkem21(m): 11:30pm On Mar 30, 2017
bubu2019:
as for me,i don't love him.na by force?

We should all love our President wink
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! by bubu2019: 11:36pm On Mar 30, 2017
dunkem21:

noted.does ur president love you? and he refused to even say a word when the whole nation thought he was ........

1 Like

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! by Yarduni: 11:53pm On Mar 30, 2017
fastestshipper:

The man just wanted to be president and cares less about anything else. Becoming president was the only long held ambition he had. The moment he got to the seat, he cares nothing about anything else. If you all care kill yourselves and Buhari won't move an inch.

What an hopeless man.

The same thing can be said about trump
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! by kynbasil01: 12:39am On Mar 31, 2017
AntiWailer:
I just dnt understand.

Impunity here and there.

It is very sad.
wailer
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! by AceSkillz01: 1:26am On Mar 31, 2017
Which Buhari do you know?

You were scammed, you're stilling searching for real Buhari
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! by AceSkillz01: 1:27am On Mar 31, 2017
AntiWailer:
I just dnt understand.

Impunity here and there.

It is very sad.

Wailing wailer spotted.

How dare you wail against the ruling party? Closet PDP man

1 Like

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! by AceSkillz01: 1:41am On Mar 31, 2017
dunkem21:

Not a Jonathan fan but... Did you love Jonathan? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! by 2016v2017: 4:07am On Mar 31, 2017
BeardedMeat:
What don't you understand? Buhary is a democratic misfit, he is too old, frail, sick and a vegetable! What can such a person do?

1 Like

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! by megainvest: 4:27am On Mar 31, 2017
Those who thought GEJ was the weakest president ever have just been shown who the weakest president really is. PMB is weak in many more ways including his health, leadership ability, communication, etc.

1 Like

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! by Alwaystruth: 4:44am On Mar 31, 2017
Honestly, I never liked GMB nor did I vote or encouraged anyone to vote for him. However, I am with him on this because all
these people shouting up and down don't understand the principles of democracy,separation of power and checks and balances.
If GMB hurts majority of the senators , they will revenge and impeach him on poor health grounds and in the language of those calling him to take decisive actions here heaven will not fall. Also, it is not democratic for the executive to meddle into the affairs of the legislatures.The senate doesn't take orders from the presidency...You guys must understand this..

1 Like

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! by Okanokan(m): 5:27am On Mar 31, 2017
Nigerians also wonder because every good intentions of Buhari turns out to be bad really BAD. he needs an Exorcist.
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! by eph123(f): 5:51am On Mar 31, 2017
omenkaLives:
Typical.

Bye.

Coming from someone who calls cause course. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! by Pavarottii(m): 5:54am On Mar 31, 2017
Origin:
I feel he is too quiet. But I also know he is the only one still working. His achievements in areas of works (construction,) security ( both north and niger delta , are all obvious.

Yet the budget has not been approved.
We all act oblivious, but the naira is appreciation yet the Nigerian capitalists keep making money at the detriment of the nation and yet keep blaming Buhari.

I feel for him, he may be silent but he still works harder than anybody. If you want to dispute I beg name your accomplishments.
Has this one eating? U sound hungry; he works harder thn any one my foot. How will sombody go on 50days vacation and about to go on another one. And u say he works hard. Please don't insults a common Nigeria that works hiss ass Monday to Saturday.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

30 Private Jets At Babangida's Daughter's Wedding: Nigerians React / How Can Desmond Elliot Save Himself From Being Blamed? / Solomon Dalung: Aisha Buhari Now Wears Dress Meant For 3 People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.