Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! (75519 Views)

Abdulmumin Jibrin Defends Buhari's Tooth-picking Photo By Comparing It To Obama / President Buhari Meets With Abdulmumin Jibrin (Photo) / "Resign Now", Abdulmumin Jibrin To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! by eph123(f): 5:54am On Mar 31, 2017
Even hardcore BMC members are also claiming "ayam not understanding" mschew

Is that not the alarm everyone has been raising including Aisha? But no, you guys would rather wish it away than face the truth. Well the chicken has come home to roost.

1 Like

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! by eph123(f): 5:57am On Mar 31, 2017
Maxymilliano:
That is the definition of human being, we are subjected to change. If you want to know the real "MAN" in man, give him power. GMB has performed far below expectations. I am sure he is not even sure if he's the president of this country.
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! by begwong: 6:00am On Mar 31, 2017
BUHARI NEEDS TO FUT ON HIS UNIPOM TO DEAL WIZ
ZA OFFOSITIONS IN AFEECEE walahi
See as wailers forms has gone scarce sotay na photocopy dem dey give d likes of omenka, sarrki et al!
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! by Nobody: 6:09am On Mar 31, 2017
The d.umb dude is a waste of my vote!...#NEVER AGAIN!
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! by Leader01(m): 6:50am On Mar 31, 2017
Only the name Buhari terrify a lot of corrupt leaders prior to his swearing in , but we are now seeing an indifferent/ inactive person.

The Buhari we once thought will fix the country is now like a figure head, and the Senate is doing their own rubbish
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! by HAH: 6:59am On Mar 31, 2017
Leader01:
Only the name Buhari terrify a lot of corrupt leaders prior to his swearing in , but we are now seeing an indifferent/ inactive person.

The Buhari we once thought will fix the country is now like a figure head, and the Senate is doing their own rubbish
Sadly he cannot even put his house in order, how can two of the persons he appointed will be having rivalry to an extend they fight in public and disgrace you, this clearly shows insorbodination and indiscipline, how can you wait till one year to replace a late minister, how can you glorify individual more than the institution. I was a Buharist but am totally disappointed as he is weak and clearly lacks the capacity to take us to the promise land

1 Like

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! by SycophanticGoat: 6:59am On Mar 31, 2017
Sweetguy25:
It disgusts me whenever I hear or see people say that Buhari has integrity. Its fuckingg annoying! This man does not have any integrity and he is shameless to disgusting levels.

The old story that he is an incorruptible leader is nothing but a farcical poppycock trash!

Best comment ever made, since the amalgamation of this cesspit called Nigeria..
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! by SycophanticGoat: 7:03am On Mar 31, 2017
sekundosekundo:

Lolz, so you see what I saw?, You no know say I no go school. That's why I made Sarrki my friend so that he can teacher me grammatology.

Are my making sense, Am I making sense, I dey make sense?.

Just choose the correct sentence and leave the rest for Sarrki.

This guy be terrorizing demonic zombies since independence.. grin
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! by Daboomb: 7:26am On Mar 31, 2017
BeardedMeat:
What don't you understand? Buhary is a democratic misfit, he is too old, frail, sick and a vegetable! What can such a person do?

The problem with Nigeria is not Buhari, its not even that thieving Saraki and his bunch of criminals in the NASS!

The problem with Nigeria is WE THE PEOPLE!

All we do is complain, rant, fight each other, insult one another while neglecting the single and most important thing required of a true citizen: DEFEND OUR TERRITORY FROM OFFICIAL CRIMINAL.

LET US OCCUPY THIS NASS FOR JUST ONE WEEK AND LET US SEE WHETHER SARAKI CAN FACE ORDINARY ONE MILLION "VERY ANGRY" PEOPLE.
undecided
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! by Arielle: 7:26am On Mar 31, 2017
potent5:
PMB is Clueless as a democratic head of state, finding out for the first time in his life he can't take certain steps without getting approval from the NASS while also realizing that the judiciary can stop him from taking some actions or even reverse some actions already taken by him.
Spot on
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! by Arielle: 7:39am On Mar 31, 2017
fastestshipper:

The man just wanted to be president and cares less about anything else. Becoming president was the only long held ambition he had. The moment he got to the seat, he cares nothing about anything else. If you all care kill yourselves and Buhari won't move an inch.

What an hopeless man.

I don't think he's hopeless. He's overwhelmed. And totally out of his element. Democracy is whole other kettle of fish from military dictatorship. Throw in his age and ill health, and that's the mess nigeria is in. I feel sorry for Buhari. The shadowy 'cabal' is also something we could speculate on till we're blue in the face. We will never know who they really are. Abba Kyari and co are just foot soldiers. There is a group of insanely evil selfish people running this country. Who have been running this country administration after administration. It is their intent to keep this country the way it is. And they have the means to do it and keep doing it. I am really sorry for Nigeria. Seeing such incredible potential destroyed on the alter of greed, avarice, megalomania and sheer evil is tragic. And we Nigerians do not have the guts, the sincerity, the strength of character and the love for our country to fight for her and wrest it back.

1 Like

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! by zoomzoom(m): 8:21am On Mar 31, 2017
[quote author=Origin post=55110542]I feel he is too quiet. But I also know he is the only one still working. His achievements in areas of works (construction,) security ( both north and niger delta , are all obvious.

Yet the budget has not been approved.
We all act oblivious, but the naira is appreciation yet the Nigerian
capitalists keep making money at the detriment of the nation and yet keep blaming Buhari.

I feel for him, he may be silent but he still works harder than anybody. If you want to dispute I beg name your accomplishments.

Bullcrap!!!

The Man isn't in charge.period!!.
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! by burkingx(f): 8:22am On Mar 31, 2017
This is Democratic Regime !!!

My hands are tight and under National Assembly control cool

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! by cheezy4real(m): 8:30am On Mar 31, 2017
EnkayDezign:
Hon Abdulmumin Jibrin Faults Pmb's In Actions

https://mobile.twitter.com/AbdulAbmJ/status/847434045059424256

Robot. That's not d buhari u know
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! by DivneFavour(m): 8:43am On Mar 31, 2017
Military power and Democratic power are not the same. That is the reality PMB is facing.
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! by ayindejimmy(m): 8:58am On Mar 31, 2017
PRESIDENT BUHARI, AGAIN, LISTEN.....
Let me update you on a little bit of history about a few things that happened in the National Assembly:
Between 1999 and 2003 the following happened:
1. President Obasanjo imposed Senator Evan(s) Enwerem as Senate President on all the senators, but when the media - yes, the media - exposed Senator Enwerem as being an ex-convict who cleverly changed his name from Evan to Evans so that he could deceive INEC and voters to become a senator, Obasanjo mobilized and sacked him as Senate President, and nothing happened!
2. The charismatic, brilliant and stylish Chuba Okadigbo became Senate President against the wishes of President Olusegun Obasanjo, but when Okadigbo awarded a contract of a mere sum of 12 million Naira without advertisemen, or without due process, as is said these days, Obasanjo again mobilized and sacked Chuba Okadigbo as Senate President, and nothing happened!
3. After Chuba Okadigbo, President Obasanjo imposed Senator Adolphus Wabara on the senate as Senate President, but when Wabara took part in receiving and sharing a bribe of a mere sum of 50 million Naira from the Minister of Education at that time, Obasanjo ordered the arrest and immediate prosecution of Senator Adolphus Wabara, and nothing happened!
4. President Obasanjo imposed Honourable Salisu Buhari on the House of Reps as their Speaker in 1999, but when the media - yes, again, the media - exposed Hon. Salisu Buhari as having forged a degree certificate purportedly from a university in Toronto, Canada, Obasanjo mobilized and got him removed as House Speaker, and nothing happened!
5. Now, I wouldn't waste time talking about House Speaker Patricia Ette matter, as that case had no any form of interference from late President Umaru Yar'Adua!
BUT HERE COMES THE WORST.... JUST IN 2014...
6. President Goodluck Jonathan ordered the unlawful removal of the security aides of House Speaker Aminu Tambuwal, and NOTHING HAPPENED!
7. President Goodluck Jonathan ordered the gates of the National Assembly to be shut against House Speaker Aminu Tambuwal and other legislators, and NOTHING HAPPENED!
8. President Goodluck Jonathan ordered the police to teargas the National Assembly, specifically against House Speaker Aminu Tambuwal and other legislators, and NOTHING HAPPENED! Not even a whimper nor condemnation through a resolution was heard from the Senate!
NOW HERE IS THE DEAL....
• If a ruler like Obasanjo interfered in the affairs of the National Assembly to clamp down on either certificate forgers or bribe takers or for contract award "without due process", and NOTHING HAPPENED,
• And if a notoriously corrupt ruler like Jonathan clamped down on Speaker Tambuwal; shut the gates against him; teargassed him; withdrew his security cover, and NOTHING HAPPENED, what do you think will happen if a man of integrity like you clamps down on all criminals masquerading as senators in the Senate?
NOTHING WILL HAPPEN, I assure you!
In your own case, you have the massive support of majority of Nigerians to decisively clamp down on these rogues, including the unflinching support of many prominent legal luminaries. So just crush them and liberate Nigeria.... After all, that's the reason we put you in power - to liberate Nigeria from crooks, criminals, and gangsters occupying positions of power!
Shakespeare famously said you have to be cruel to be kind.... In other words, you have to be cruel to gangsters, criminals, and rogues in the Senate so that you will be kind to the poor people they seek to destroy with their corruption. Cruelty to crooks like Saraki and his gang by you will be an act of kindness to poor Nigerians. That's the deal. A committee cannot tame criminals.
Cham Faliya Sharon

1 Like

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! by breakeven: 9:03am On Mar 31, 2017
cleatoris:

Indeed.

Though, Buhari is not known to be swift in addressing critical national issues. But something is just not right.

His deafening silence since he returned from London is very worrisome. The nation is in shambles...dying to hear from its leader!
Don't be surprised, I think we have buhari lookalike in aso rock. APC can do anything!!!.
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! by EnkayDezign: 9:30am On Mar 31, 2017
ayindejimmy:
PRESIDENT BUHARI, AGAIN, LISTEN.....
Let me update you on a little bit of history about a few things that happened in the National Assembly:
Between 1999 and 2003 the following happened:
1. President Obasanjo imposed Senator Evan(s) Enwerem as Senate President on all the senators, but when the media - yes, the media - exposed Senator Enwerem as being an ex-convict who cleverly changed his name from Evan to Evans so that he could deceive INEC and voters to become a senator, Obasanjo mobilized and sacked him as Senate President, and nothing happened!
2. The charismatic, brilliant and stylish Chuba Okadigbo became Senate President against the wishes of President Olusegun Obasanjo, but when Okadigbo awarded a contract of a mere sum of 12 million Naira without advertisemen, or without due process, as is said these days, Obasanjo again mobilized and sacked Chuba Okadigbo as Senate President, and nothing happened!
3. After Chuba Okadigbo, President Obasanjo imposed Senator Adolphus Wabara on the senate as Senate President, but when Wabara took part in receiving and sharing a bribe of a mere sum of 50 million Naira from the Minister of Education at that time, Obasanjo ordered the arrest and immediate prosecution of Senator Adolphus Wabara, and nothing happened!
4. President Obasanjo imposed Honourable Salisu Buhari on the House of Reps as their Speaker in 1999, but when the media - yes, again, the media - exposed Hon. Salisu Buhari as having forged a degree certificate purportedly from a university in Toronto, Canada, Obasanjo mobilized and got him removed as House Speaker, and nothing happened!
5. Now, I wouldn't waste time talking about House Speaker Patricia Ette matter, as that case had no any form of interference from late President Umaru Yar'Adua!
BUT HERE COMES THE WORST.... JUST IN 2014...
6. President Goodluck Jonathan ordered the unlawful removal of the security aides of House Speaker Aminu Tambuwal, and NOTHING HAPPENED!
7. President Goodluck Jonathan ordered the gates of the National Assembly to be shut against House Speaker Aminu Tambuwal and other legislators, and NOTHING HAPPENED!
8. President Goodluck Jonathan ordered the police to teargas the National Assembly, specifically against House Speaker Aminu Tambuwal and other legislators, and NOTHING HAPPENED! Not even a whimper nor condemnation through a resolution was heard from the Senate!
NOW HERE IS THE DEAL....
• If a ruler like Obasanjo interfered in the affairs of the National Assembly to clamp down on either certificate forgers or bribe takers or for contract award "without due process", and NOTHING HAPPENED,
• And if a notoriously corrupt ruler like Jonathan clamped down on Speaker Tambuwal; shut the gates against him; teargassed him; withdrew his security cover, and NOTHING HAPPENED, what do you think will happen if a man of integrity like you clamps down on all criminals masquerading as senators in the Senate?
NOTHING WILL HAPPEN, I assure you!
In your own case, you have the massive support of majority of Nigerians to decisively clamp down on these rogues, including the unflinching support of many prominent legal luminaries. So just crush them and liberate Nigeria.... After all, that's the reason we put you in power - to liberate Nigeria from crooks, criminals, and gangsters occupying positions of power!
Shakespeare famously said you have to be cruel to be kind.... In other words, you have to be cruel to gangsters, criminals, and rogues in the Senate so that you will be kind to the poor people they seek to destroy with their corruption. Cruelty to crooks like Saraki and his gang by you will be an act of kindness to poor Nigerians. That's the deal. A committee cannot tame criminals.
Cham Faliya Sharon
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! by spartan117(m): 9:58am On Mar 31, 2017
AntiWailer:
I just dnt understand.

He is watching as Saraki and Co take over his Govt.

Impunity here and there.

It is very sad.
Are u still antiwailer grin
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! by Nature8(m): 10:01am On Mar 31, 2017
stcool:
Kikikiki... you think he would let Nigerian problem kill him. He only became smarter grin

Welcome to the era of reformed BuBu!

grin
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! by spartan117(m): 10:02am On Mar 31, 2017
omenkaLives:
I am with the lawmaker on this. Baba's inactivity over the recklessness and overbearing attitude of the lawmakers gives me great course for concern.

Call their bluff and let heaven fall! Even Jonathan who was so weak a leader teargassed those people and had their security withdrawn when they bared their fangs. We revolted but heaven did not fall! angry

Baba, act now or see your presidency crumble right in front of your very eyes!

Let them call you a dictator, better than the latent threat of a parallel government we face!
Finally! D fasting and prayers has paid off cheesy
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! by dragonking3: 10:11am On Mar 31, 2017
megainvest:
Those who thought GEJ was the weakest president ever have just been shown who the weakest president really is. PMB is weak in many more ways including his health, leadership ability, communication, etc.
Allow me to use your words
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! by dragonking3: 10:12am On Mar 31, 2017
omenkaLives:
I am with the lawmaker on this. Baba's inactivity over the recklessness and overbearing attitude of the lawmakers gives me great course for concern.

Call their bluff and let heaven fall! Even Jonathan who was so weak a leader teargassed those people and had their security withdrawn when they bared their fangs. We revolted but heaven did not fall! angry

Baba, act now or see your presidency crumble right in front of your very eyes!

Let them call you a dictator, better than the latent threat of a parallel government we face!

Those who thought GEJ was the weakest president ever have just been shown who the weakest president really is. PMB is weak in many more ways including his health, leadership ability, communication, etc.

cc sarrki, modath, madridguy, hungerbad, vedaxcool and Quotasystem

1 Like

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! by dragonking3: 10:14am On Mar 31, 2017
Sweetguy25:
It disgusts me whenever I hear or see people say that Buhari has integrity. Its fuckingg annoying! This man does not have any integrity and he is shameless to disgusting levels.

The old story that he is an incorruptible leader is nothing but a farcical poppycock trash!
Buhari is one of the biggest thieves

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! by madridguy(m): 11:03am On Mar 31, 2017
Sai Baba till 2023

dragonking3:

cc sarrki, modath, madridguy, hungerbad, vedaxcool and Quotasystem

2 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! by GreyLaw(m): 1:45pm On Mar 31, 2017
Daboomb:

The problem with Nigeria is not Buhari, its not even that thieving Saraki and his bunch of criminals in the NASS!

All we do is complain, rant, fight each other, insult one another while neglecting the single and most important thing required of a true citizen: DEFEND OUR TERRITORY FROM OFFICIAL CRIMINAL.

LET US OCCUPY THIS NASS FOR JUST ONE WEEK AND LET US SEE WHETHER SARAKI CAN FACE ORDINARY ONE MILLION "VERY ANGRY" PEOPLE.
undecided

Not just the NASS, but also Aso Rock. Nigeria's problems start right from the very top: the executive.

It's convenient for us to blame the legislature and exhonorate the executive, but they all are one in the same business of destroying Nigeria.
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! by BeardedMeat(m): 5:57pm On Mar 31, 2017
Daboomb:

undecided
You are entirely on your own Mr Ricevist. Where were you when Tambuwal was doing his own heating up the polity with his gang of thieves? Where were you? In a corner cheering him on! You now know Saraki is a thief? That thief contributed stolen billions into buharys campaign and I am sure you heard about the 5billon naira refunded to Dangote which was money borrowed from dangote to fund the Buharys campaign! Sahara reporters first reported it, beyond a few days the news was in the media, have you heard anything again about it?? Why do you want to start your madness from the Nass when Buharys appointees guilty of corrupt practices are in the presidency sitting pretty? You zombies now take pleasure in taunting Dino with pictures of his torn clothes, were you not cheering him on back then for causing troubles in his party the PDP? You must be high on cow dung to bark up this wrong tree I swear! Your dullard of a president who understands nothing about governance was foisted on Nigerians by the SW, I am happy they (SW) are reaping the fruits of their labours with Jagaban been checkmated by his own boys, his own creation, boy he gave a life!!

Rather than going to disgrace yourself occupying anything, goan hug a red hot transformer closest to you! But before that, tell the vegetable in aso rock to hurry up, his tomb has been ordered and delivered from Saudi!! Bloody hypocrites! Mtcheew!
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! by ReubenE(m): 10:15pm On Mar 31, 2017
potent5:
PMB is Clueless as a democratic head of state, finding out for the first time in his life he can't take certain steps without getting approval from the NASS while also realizing that the judiciary can stop him from taking some actions or even reverse some actions already taken by him.
The power of democracy...

1 Like

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! by zynzyn(m): 9:01am On Apr 02, 2017
lukecent:
It's the cabals at work, taking advantage of the poor man's health. It's a pity.

Oh yes of course, the faceless 'cabals' that will always be the escuse of Nigerian leaders and the people will swallow it! angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX / How Can Desmond Elliot Save Himself From Being Blamed? / My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.