Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,982 members, 7,835,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Legion Fan Page - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Legion Fan Page (776 Views)

Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page / Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page / Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Legion Fan Page by alaricsaltzman: 7:42pm On Mar 30, 2017
For those of us watching legion... Here is a thread to talk about the series.... I must say it's one of the best series I've seen. Second only to game of thrones for me... Pity we have to wait till next year for season 2.

While we wait, let's relate!!

1 Like

Re: Legion Fan Page by Nbote(m): 9:04pm On Mar 30, 2017
Are u high on something? Legion second only 2 game of Thrones? Legion is one of the most confusing series out there and it takes only an avid fan to sit thru all d episodes... Not many ppl are going to enjoy watching it at all... Not many ppl would understand most of d episodes. It's definitely not fun watching it and as such u can't rate it alongside series like Walking Dead or even Taboo
Re: Legion Fan Page by alaricsaltzman: 9:30pm On Mar 30, 2017
Nbote:
Are u high on something? Legion second only 2 game of Thrones? Legion is one of the most confusing series out there and it takes only an avid fan to sit thru all d episodes... Not many ppl are going to enjoy watching it at all... Not many ppl would understand most of d episodes. It's definitely not fun watching it and as such u can't rate it alongside series like Walking Dead or even Taboo
you are the person who is high on cheap expired drugs here. second only to game of thrones for me. It's my own personal opinion of which the last time I checked, everyone is entitled to. Because you don't have a brain smart enough to accommodate such an intriguing and suspense-filled series doesn't mean others are as dumb as you. It is fun watching it. I can't even imagine you watching interstellar or inception. And yes! I have completed the 8 episodes and so have others too and I understand every bit of it. So please speak for yourself and find solace in nollywood movies you can easily understand from the advert.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Legion Fan Page by bufness(m): 10:17pm On Mar 30, 2017
lol, i love legion, great show no doubt, but its definitely not second to Got, there are lot of great shows out there

1 Like

Re: Legion Fan Page by Nbote(m): 10:37pm On Mar 30, 2017
Dumbo,I see u have decided to go d way morons go by throwing insults instead of tackling raised. U are definitely entitled to ur opinion like u said, no matter how shitty and selfish dey are.. I clearly pointed out why d series would b no fun for MOST people considering it's really confusing sequence and story.. Its a great show for Sci fi lovers but not even all Sci fi lovers would find it intriguing due to d obvious. Inception and Interstellar are movies and d story behind all d Sci fi was what made dem intriguing movies. Fringe did try and eventually couldn't kip up with itself. Game of Thrones is ranked as high as it is becos of it's appeal would u truly say d same about Legion sharing d same appeal? Legion is only going to b more appealing from the second season with David having overcome his demon and much more of the action wouldn't b in people's memories and dreams..
Re: Legion Fan Page by alaricsaltzman: 9:39am On Mar 31, 2017
bufness:
lol, i love legion, great show no doubt, but its definitely not second to Got, there are lot of great shows out there
it's not second to GOT for you..

for me it is
Re: Legion Fan Page by alaricsaltzman: 9:43am On Mar 31, 2017
Nbote:
Dumbo,I see u have decided to go d way morons go by throwing insults instead of tackling raised. U are definitely entitled to ur opinion like u said, no matter how shitty and selfish dey are.. I clearly pointed out why d series would b no fun for MOST people considering it's really confusing sequence and story.. Its a great show for Sci fi lovers but not even all Sci fi lovers would find it intriguing due to d obvious. Inception and Interstellar are movies and d story behind all d Sci fi was what made dem intriguing movies. Fringe did try and eventually couldn't kip up with itself. Game of Thrones is ranked as high as it is becos of it's appeal would u truly say d same about Legion sharing d same appeal? Legion is only going to b more appealing from the second season with David having overcome his demon and much more of the action wouldn't b in people's memories and dreams..
Just go online and read reviews and see how highly people regard it. What makes legion standout for me and other people who really understand it is its uniqueness. It is a superhero series but it's different from the regular ones. Once again it's second to GOT for me
Re: Legion Fan Page by Nbote(m): 10:10am On Mar 31, 2017
alaricsaltzman:

Just go online and read reviews and see how highly people regard it. What makes legion standout for me and other people who really understand it is its uniqueness. It is a superhero series but it's different from the regular ones. Once again it's second to GOT for me

U're still missing the point... It's a superhero series unlike any other where d hero is busy fighting off bad guys at night while trying to deal with their normal everyday life in d day... It's very unique in its own way especially with the fact dat most of the scenes played out in each other's memories.. Almost similar to the line towed by Mr. Robot.. Now most of d reviews is all about how great d cinematography and how visually captivating d show is without as much as any idea where d story is.. Personally for me it's a great show, something completely different from the boring sequence of super hero shows dat eventually wear demselves out.. D thing is how many TV shows lovers would u recommend it to dat would find it as intriguing as u and I did?
Re: Legion Fan Page by Odward(m): 5:42pm On Aug 12, 2020
Lmao who has finished the complete season of Legion?
It's just weird majority of people don't like or enjoy legion...it's a nice show really.
Re: Legion Fan Page by alaricsaltzman: 11:36am On Aug 13, 2020
Odward:
Lmao who has finished the complete season of Legion?
It's just weird majority of people don't like or enjoy legion...it's a nice show really.

I did ooo...It was interesting
Re: Legion Fan Page by Odward(m): 9:17pm On Aug 13, 2020
alaricsaltzman:

I did ooo...It was interesting
Well, I wish it didn't have to end there.

(1) (Reply)

#JEMEJI.. Otoga Is Dead.. Let's Pay Our Tribute / HBO Confirms Game of Thrones Might Not End With Season 8 / NEW VIDEO ALERT!!! Papa Ajasco And Company Reloaded Ep 10 Now Available Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.