Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,747 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Remanded In Prison Again, Charges Dropped Against Walson - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Remanded In Prison Again, Charges Dropped Against Walson (33682 Views)

''You will visit that Prison Again'' - Iyabo Ojo threatens Kemi Olunloyo / Lanre Gentry Remanded In Prison For Battering Mercy Aigbe / Magistrate’s Absence Stalls Hearing On Kemi Olunloyo, Samuel Walson’s Bail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Remanded In Prison Again, Charges Dropped Against Walson by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 30, 2017
AuroraB:
You are a well-known idiot on here, so bye-bye wink kiss
Just as you're a well known fool. Go give your pastor your pussy and stop assuming they're all the same. wink

Bye!.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Remanded In Prison Again, Charges Dropped Against Walson by moupe: 10:21pm On Mar 30, 2017
Bonga4:
Gbam!! That's where she belong!!

She should be taken from there straight to a mental asylum . Stupid old fool. It's clear she is a nutcase looking at her picture below

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Remanded In Prison Again, Charges Dropped Against Walson by dominique(f): 10:24pm On Mar 30, 2017
ezera:

When her mouth was running like Bolt. where were u? Shattap!!

In which sane country has anyone been arrested for "running their mouth like Bolt?"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Remanded In Prison Again, Charges Dropped Against Walson by KingGBsky(m): 10:33pm On Mar 30, 2017
SexyRat:

Point of correction. David Ibiyeomi doesn't belive in that cos it seems many don't understand that scripture.

Let me ask you a question. You have a loaded gun, and an enemy has a knife to kill you. Will you watch him loll you with his knife?

David Ibiyeomi believe in Psalm 63vs9

Both of you should go to hell.
What is the teachings of Our Lord Jesus Christ?
is there anything like tooth for tooth. Do you know what Christ went through to bring salvation to this world?
I see apostle suleman, david oyedepo and the rest telling christians to arm themselves agaist terrorists and fulani herdsmen! This was never the way of Christ.
This men just want to protect themselves and their church business.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Remanded In Prison Again, Charges Dropped Against Walson by gud4dbest(m): 10:57pm On Mar 30, 2017
irynterri:
the thing tire me ooo.if the late pope John Paul II could demand for the release of the man who shot him a Nigerian pastor is here sentencing someone to prison because of defamation, any way the bible says by their fruit u shall know them

kemi is a serial slanderer.She needs to be checked and God has used someone 4 dat.Even Jesus couldnt let go freely those dat were selling and buying in his Father's house!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Remanded In Prison Again, Charges Dropped Against Walson by ycat: 10:59pm On Mar 30, 2017
After reading the 3 page comments, it's safe to say Nigeria is one huge pig farm. These people actually believe anyone can be kidnapped and taken anywhere, tortured and then handed to police to throw in prison then to some kangaroo courts all just for blackmail. What happened to "innocent until proven guilty by a competent court of law" and due process? Kemi hasn't helped herself with things she has said about a lot of people especially her family but there's still a legal system protecting individual rights. So Kemi, If this really happened, it's your only chance ever to hit the jackpot. You will get financial assistance and pressure groups all over the world to sue the hell out of this pastor all the way to the supreme court, no settlement out of court and with early injunction to freeze his accounts. You will be twice as famous and the bragging rights for bringing down a tyrant. And all assets he has in the SW Nigeria, UK & US are all yours to cash in. In fact once you get judgement, you can reach his assets anywhere. I didn't like you Kemi and I will hate you if you don't teach this pastor a lesson. You have the power, the power of pen and the underdog.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Remanded In Prison Again, Charges Dropped Against Walson by maasoap(m): 11:13pm On Mar 30, 2017
NCANChairman:
Lots of westerners are finding their way into prison. Could it be because they are ridiculing Nnamdi Kanu?

Anyways na name I come check.

NcanSecretary please process Kemi olunloyo as a serial detainee.

NCANChairman
No matter the number of westerners finding their way to the prisons these days, they will still be trailing your tribe. Fact.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Remanded In Prison Again, Charges Dropped Against Walson by SamiraF: 11:35pm On Mar 30, 2017
What type of a name is even David Ibiyeomie? Sounds like a 419er. All these fake pastors all over d place.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Remanded In Prison Again, Charges Dropped Against Walson by Mbkite(m): 11:57pm On Mar 30, 2017
Benita27:
Your stupidity is like peak. It's in you!. grin

Accusing people you don't have real facts on.
if pastor David didn't take actions. the same set of people could have concluded he did all that Kemi said.
There are men of God one shouldn't joke with. Kemi should be glad that Pst. David decided to handle this case physically.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Remanded In Prison Again, Charges Dropped Against Walson by Mbkite(m): 11:59pm On Mar 30, 2017
lizzilicious:
if men were God, dey would have sat on people's head... a pastor for that matter. im sure he hasn't read about forgiveness in the bible. chai
just ordinary prison? that is a huge form of forgiveness. Did he kill her?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Remanded In Prison Again, Charges Dropped Against Walson by Tobwins: 12:03am On Mar 31, 2017
nkwako:
Nawa oh even pastors can't forgive
U are not mindful of ur thinking
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Remanded In Prison Again, Charges Dropped Against Walson by Mbkite(m): 12:04am On Mar 31, 2017
KingGBsky:

Both of you should go to hell.
What is the teachings of Our Lord Jesus Christ?
is there anything like tooth for tooth. Do you know what Christ went through to bring salvation to this world?
I see apostle suleman, david oyedepo and the rest telling christians to arm themselves agaist terrorists and fulani herdsmen! This was never the way of Christ.
This men just want to protect themselves and their church business.
When you see a Fulani herdsmen coming after you, fold your hands and watch them kill you.
I tell you, your portion in hell will be at a temperature of 1,369,521 degrees Celsius.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Remanded In Prison Again, Charges Dropped Against Walson by panpan(m): 12:35am On Mar 31, 2017
I really don't know why all this is happening. Some have said the pastor should forgive. To me, this is not the point; whether the pastor decides to forgive or not is his business.

The real issue is, why is this a criminal matter? Whoever is aggrieved by Kemi Olunloyo's remarks should sue at a civil court.

First Olunloyo was arrested at Ibadan and taken to Port Harcourt, where she was detained. An application for bail was made, but the magistrate happened to be ill. Was the magistrate really ill, or just "conveniently" ill to prolong Olunloyo's detention? We don't know.

Eventually, the magistrate grants bail, then a federal high court denies her bail. Who was the federal high court judge that denied her bail? This is strange.

I would have thought civil rights groups would have taken this matter up.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Remanded In Prison Again, Charges Dropped Against Walson by LEOVOLUTION(m): 12:39am On Mar 31, 2017
I vividly remember her spewing trash about pastor EA Adeboye. y'all said nothing, a good number of you concluded that he(adeboye) he the whatever because of his meekness and decision to hand it over to God instead of pressing charges for defamation.
Now that encouraged her to take her defamatory statements about clergymen a notch higher. Now she's landed herself in this mess and people(the same idiots that slammed and suspected Adeboye for not acting) are criticizing the man for taking actions. So she should continue? It had to stop, freedom of speech is way different from freedom to defame.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Remanded In Prison Again, Charges Dropped Against Walson by AngelicBeing: 1:59am On Mar 31, 2017
Good news, she should remain in jail for 6 months and flogged daily, nonsense grin wink

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Remanded In Prison Again, Charges Dropped Against Walson by AngelicBeing: 2:01am On Mar 31, 2017
LEOVOLUTION:
I vividly remember her spewing trash about pastor EA Adeboye. y'all said nothing, a good number of you concluded that he(adeboye) he the whatever because of his meekness and decision to hand it over to God instead of pressing charges for defamation.
Now that encouraged her to take her defamatory statements about clergymen a notch higher. Now she's landed herself in this mess and people(the same idiots that slammed and suspected Adeboye for not acting) are criticizing the man for taking actions. So she should continue? It had to stop, freedom of speech is way different from freedom to defame.
l agree, it serves her right, l wish she is sentenced to 5 years in jail with her bum bum flogged daily grin grin wink

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Remanded In Prison Again, Charges Dropped Against Walson by EnkayDezign: 2:16am On Mar 31, 2017
All this because she talked about a pastor!!? undecided
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Remanded In Prison Again, Charges Dropped Against Walson by EnkayDezign: 2:22am On Mar 31, 2017
panpan:
I really don't know why all this is happening. Some have said the pastor should forgive. To me, this is not the point; whether the pastor decides to forgive or not is his business.

The real issue is, why is this a criminal matter? Whoever is aggrieved by Kemi Olunloyo's remarks should sue at a civil court.

First Olunloyo was arrested at Ibadan and taken to Port Harcourt, where she was detained. An application for bail was made, but the magistrate happened to be ill. Was the magistrate really ill, or just "conveniently" ill to prolong Olunloyo's detention? We don't know.

Eventually, the magistrate grants bail, then a federal high court denies her bail. Who was the federal high court judge that denied her bail? This is strange.

I would have thought civil rights groups would have taken this matter up.

Seriously! are we also going to conveniently ignore the fact that a pastor is using the system to harass an elderly woman.

How did she even get remanded in jail without trial/prosecution?

Shouldn't we be asking these questions instead of mocking her?

On whose authority did the pastor remand her in jail? and is there a law preventing her from making public statements?

What exactly is wrong with Nigeria? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Remanded In Prison Again, Charges Dropped Against Walson by mechanics(m): 2:58am On Mar 31, 2017
eyah am sure in her entire life she neva dreamt she will enter prison too bad. does it mean that her family members have left her to her fate?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Remanded In Prison Again, Charges Dropped Against Walson by Nobody: 5:55am On Mar 31, 2017
Pieromania:
She has offended so many ppl if nt,her offence is bailable

For your mind....u made sense...abi
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Remanded In Prison Again, Charges Dropped Against Walson by Nobody: 6:10am On Mar 31, 2017
Benita27:
You're màd but you don't know. The Suleman's case was just a reference point I made. If Kemi had facts against Ibeyiomie, she won't be cooling in prison by now but to present her evidence and move on. But since she has none, she has to face the music.

As in.....Your too mumu.

Haaba....Do you even know what it means to b highly influential?

I taya for you o...if you have no reasonable thing to say to defend the actions of the so called man of God....shut dfuck up.

2 wrongs dont make a right
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Remanded In Prison Again, Charges Dropped Against Walson by Nobody: 6:15am On Mar 31, 2017
NubiLove:
you can avoid a lot of troubles in life just by minding your own business.

Shes a blogger/journalist. Her job is not to kind her own business.

One of the most dangerous jobs in the world.

They go to jail....and sometimes they get killed esp when they expose/about to expose the deepest secrets of some highly influential people.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Remanded In Prison Again, Charges Dropped Against Walson by Nobody: 6:23am On Mar 31, 2017
EnkayDezign:

Seriously! are we also going to conveniently ignore the fact that a pastor is using the system to harass an elderly woman.

How did she even get remanded in jail without trial/prosecution?

Shouldn't we be asking these questions instead of mocking her?

On whose authority did the pastor remand her in jail? and is there a law preventing her from making public statements?

What exactly is wrong with Nigeria? undecided

Baba....a lot of things ooo

Bullies everywhere.

Religion and their clergies remains a big problem in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Remanded In Prison Again, Charges Dropped Against Walson by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 31, 2017
KingGBsky:

So is pastors that decide sinners don't go unpunised.
I sorry for people like you that serve thier pastors rather than God.
USELESS!

I think you should use your head before resulting to your gutter rant! Is Pastor the judge and police? Is pastor the jail office?
You are the proverbial pig who will go to the junkyard to eat
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Remanded In Prison Again, Charges Dropped Against Walson by Opengates(m): 7:09am On Mar 31, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin

mamatayour:
Kemi alaso penpe. Aunt Kemi f'aso penpe roko oba. Her mouth has finally kobalize her

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Remanded In Prison Again, Charges Dropped Against Walson by ibkgab001: 7:33am On Mar 31, 2017
I can confirm why you are not on FTC list again
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Remanded In Prison Again, Charges Dropped Against Walson by IBreakRules: 7:59am On Mar 31, 2017
limitless777:
WHAT if she didn't did what she was being accused of

she didn't did it I'm sure
yea sure
she didn't did it.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Remanded In Prison Again, Charges Dropped Against Walson by shellworker: 8:37am On Mar 31, 2017
NCANChairman:
Lots of westerners are finding their way into prison. Could it be because they are ridiculing Nnamdi Kanu?

Anyways na name I come check.

NcanSecretary please process Kemi olunloyo as a serial detainee.

NCANChairman

Sowore of Sahara reporters will be next.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Remanded In Prison Again, Charges Dropped Against Walson by obaoyedotun(m): 9:38am On Mar 31, 2017
Am no sounding pained , just educating you on the fact that even if the whole world is you enemy it's not a reason for you to be denied bail In court maybe she didn't meet conditions, should i find out you a lawyer after all you wrote you should be ashamed of yourself
Pieromania:
Stop sounding pained,i am not taking side either .My point simply implies that she has made enemy for herself and nobody wants to help her instead the are hitting her underground,that is my point.Her offense is bailable bt why was she denied?too many forces against her
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Remanded In Prison Again, Charges Dropped Against Walson by Esepayne(f): 10:14am On Mar 31, 2017
nkwako:
Nawa oh even pastors can't forgive
my dear, pastors na human being too e beta as him do her b4 weti do Suleiman do am
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Remanded In Prison Again, Charges Dropped Against Walson by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 31, 2017
She is fast becoming a political prisoner, what ever happend to forgiveness.

Pastors of nowadays nothing but glorified emperors.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Remanded In Prison Again, Charges Dropped Against Walson by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 31, 2017
3mmanhu3l:
but it's people like you that would still slander the pastors if they don't take action....

I think she exposed that pastor for who he really is , thats why he wants to punish her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lailasblog Shares Photos Of Herself & Kids To Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary / DJ Cuppy: "My Managers Are Better Than Yours" / Richard Mofe-damijo Drags JUMIA To Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.