Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Remanded In Prison Again, Charges Dropped Against Walson - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Remanded In Prison Again, Charges Dropped Against Walson (33721 Views)

''You will visit that Prison Again'' - Iyabo Ojo threatens Kemi Olunloyo / Lanre Gentry Remanded In Prison For Battering Mercy Aigbe / Magistrate’s Absence Stalls Hearing On Kemi Olunloyo, Samuel Walson’s Bail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Remanded In Prison Again, Charges Dropped Against Walson by Pieromania: 11:22am On Mar 31, 2017
obaoyedotun:
Am no sounding pained , just educating you on the fact that even if the whole world is you enemy it's not a reason for you to be denied bail In court maybe she didn't meet conditions, should i find out you a lawyer after all you wrote you should be ashamed of yourself
What is ur point?she was denied bail by by High Court Port Harcourt not that she was granted and couldn't meet the bail condition,The Magistrate Court Granted her bail but High Denied her the bail.The fact remains that her offence is a bailable one,but was denied.What does that implies?It implies that some powers that be wants her punished by trampling on her fundamental human right and no one came to her defense to enforce her right cos she has defamed some persons who felt agrieved and decides to use this opportunity to hit her in return.Nigeria isn't a country whr laws are interpreted by offense bt by personality and interest and power that be.Until we get to that level whr our judicial system is purged and stregnthened,sori for anyone that steps on a more powerful toe cos ur case will be different
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Remanded In Prison Again, Charges Dropped Against Walson by NCANChairman(m): 11:59am On Mar 31, 2017
maasoap:

No matter the number of westerners finding their way to the prisons these days, they will still be trailing your tribe. Fact.
Sorry oh my tribe is NCAN and none of us are in prison.

I only reported my findings that the onikuje is getting more westerners as subjects. Also a scanty northern population in prison.

That's all.

NCANChairman
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Remanded In Prison Again, Charges Dropped Against Walson by 3mmanhu3l(m): 12:59pm On Mar 31, 2017
quentin06:

I think she exposed that pastor for who he really is , thats why he wants to punish her.
keep thinking
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Remanded In Prison Again, Charges Dropped Against Walson by yvonnechaka(f): 1:05pm On Mar 31, 2017
Mbkite:

just ordinary prison? that is a huge form of forgiveness. Did he kill her?
stop preaching favouritism here.
How many times was God called bad names,even on d cross but he didn't direct anyone to punish his accusers
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Remanded In Prison Again, Charges Dropped Against Walson by yvonnechaka(f): 1:08pm On Mar 31, 2017
Mbkite:

if pastor David didn't take actions. the same set of people could have concluded he did all that Kemi said.
There are men of God one shouldn't joke with. Kemi should be glad that Pst. David decided to handle this case physically.
LOLZ...turning deaf ear should have been d best option OR maybe she was RIGHT nd d man wanted to indirectly clear his name
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Remanded In Prison Again, Charges Dropped Against Walson by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 31, 2017
3mmanhu3l:
keep thinking

e pain am
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Remanded In Prison Again, Charges Dropped Against Walson by Mbkite(m): 3:10pm On Mar 31, 2017
yvonnechaka:
stop preaching favouritism here.
How many times was God called bad names,even on d cross but he didn't direct anyone to punish his accusers
He isn't God to start with. Bible is not against settling issues in court or arresting someone who has defamed.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Remanded In Prison Again, Charges Dropped Against Walson by Mbkite(m): 3:11pm On Mar 31, 2017
yvonnechaka:
LOLZ...turning deaf ear should have been d best option OR maybe she was RIGHT nd d man wanted to indirectly clear his name
what stops here from coming up with tangible evidence?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Remanded In Prison Again, Charges Dropped Against Walson by uvalued(m): 4:15pm On Mar 31, 2017
NCANChairman:
Lots of westerners are finding their way into prison. Could it be because they are ridiculing Nnamdi Kanu?

Anyways na name I come check.

NcanSecretary please process Kemi olunloyo as a serial detainee.

NCANChairman
come biko nu who giv u dat post shu.. i must contest that post...chai...@seun must dissolve this thing.. we cannot take this... else supreme court must here this
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Remanded In Prison Again, Charges Dropped Against Walson by NCANChairman(m): 4:31pm On Mar 31, 2017
uvalued:

come biko nu who giv u dat post shu.. i must contest that post...chai...@seun must dissolve this thing.. we cannot take this... else supreme court must here this
hahaha I will uphold my duties fairly as the duly elected, permanent chairman of NCAN
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Remanded In Prison Again, Charges Dropped Against Walson by limitless777(m): 6:28pm On Mar 31, 2017
IamJix:

Bro.
your English teacher needs to refund your school fee.

lol
but Bros wouldn't that be tantamount to asking Bubu to account for how much he spent on those physicians who treated him for the 55-days he was incarcerated sorry bedridden.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Remanded In Prison Again, Charges Dropped Against Walson by limitless777(m): 6:30pm On Mar 31, 2017
bufness:
am sure this ur gbagaun na joke
ALL na for the fun of it.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Remanded In Prison Again, Charges Dropped Against Walson by limitless777(m): 6:31pm On Mar 31, 2017
IBreakRules:
yea sure she didn't did it.

but the accusations are bigging and bigging.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Remanded In Prison Again, Charges Dropped Against Walson by yvonnechaka(f): 7:22am On Apr 01, 2017
Mbkite:

He isn't God to start with. Bible is not against settling issues in court or arresting someone who has defamed.
Hmmm..serious but he is God's representative on earth....my dear CLEAR MIND FEARS NO ACCUSATIONS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Bares Cleavage In Nice Outfit / Kaisha Opens A Provision Warehouse / Tboss Shares Cool Beautiful Beach Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.