Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Abia Government Threatens To Sue Punch Over Demotion Of Headmistress Report - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Government Threatens To Sue Punch Over Demotion Of Headmistress Report (7218 Views)

Ayo Olowonihi: Appeal Court Reverses Magu’s Demotion Of EFCC Director / Obiageli Mazi Promoted To Assistant Headmistress By Governor Zulum In Borno / The Big Stones Abia Government Is Using In The 'Operation Zero Portholes' (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Government Threatens To Sue Punch Over Demotion Of Headmistress Report by olamilekside2: 10:54am On Mar 31, 2017
Who is lying who oooooo Punch or Abia Govt?
Re: Abia Government Threatens To Sue Punch Over Demotion Of Headmistress Report by olowobaba10: 10:56am On Mar 31, 2017
FAKE FAKE NEWS EVERYWHERE, SHAME ON PUNCH NEWSPAPER !
Re: Abia Government Threatens To Sue Punch Over Demotion Of Headmistress Report by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 31, 2017
I thought newspaper and bill board govt will end with T a orji I neva knew d incoming govt will take it to another level even in our own nairaland.shame on u people n ur hungry e warriors

1 Like

Re: Abia Government Threatens To Sue Punch Over Demotion Of Headmistress Report by maasoap(m): 11:07am On Mar 31, 2017
Ohammadike:
All this media and their fake news

Punch better prepare to vomit their own 5 billion naira
I'm not surprised by this comment of yours. It is because of the people like you that government made this kind of announcement.

1 Like

Re: Abia Government Threatens To Sue Punch Over Demotion Of Headmistress Report by Trump2017: 11:10am On Mar 31, 2017
Ponponkon:
Meanwhile, in other news

Press Release

Gov Ikpeazu rejects naming NLC secretariat after him

In keeping with his decision that no Government or public property will be named after him while serving as governor of Abia State, Governor Okezie Ikpeazu has rejected the proposed naming of the Abia State Chapter of the Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC) Secretariat at Umuahia as "Dr Okezie Ikpeazu Labour House". He rather pleaded with NLC to consider naming its secretariat as "Abia Labour House".

Governor Ikpeazu, while speaking at the foundation laying ceremony of the secretariat which he performed, promised that he will not take the cooperation and support of the Labour union in Abia State for granted.

He further vowed to support the leadership of NLC to ensure the completion of the secretariat, and pledged that Abia State Government will support the project with N10m while he as a person will make donations of N2m every month until the end of 2017, to ensure the competition of the building in record.

While delivering his address earlier, the Abia State Chairman of NLC, Comrade Uchenna Obigwe, said: "today, our amiable Governor, Dr Okezie Victor Ikpeazu, is here live to not only perform the ground breaking, but to lay the foundation of the edifice to be known and called Dr. Okezie Victor Ikpeazu Labour House Umuahia-Abia State, the first modern Labour house in the South-East geo-political zone."

Speaking before laying the foundation of the secretariat, and in response to the NLC chairman, Governor Ikpeazu said: "I want to say that I appreciate very well your decision to name this building after my humble self but I am constrained by the policy of this government that we don't take credit on our marks; we wait for gold medals when we press the finishing line. For us today, we are on our marks and the race is just beginning, so it will be preposterous for us to take accolades and diadems that should come ordinarily at the breasting of the tape. So I will ask you to wait till we breast the tape, it is at that time that I will take up the acquisition of Excellency, and also accept awards and recognitions like this. I therefore, plead and suggest that this house be called Abia Labour House. Thank you very much and God bless."

Enyinnaya Appolos
Chief Press Secretary to the Governor
Ponponkon my prayer for u is, may God run ur life, ur immediate family, the way Gov Okezie Ikpeazu PhD is running Abia State government in Jesus name. I want u to comment Amen

4 Likes

Re: Abia Government Threatens To Sue Punch Over Demotion Of Headmistress Report by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 31, 2017
Another N1 billion type of law suit.
Re: Abia Government Threatens To Sue Punch Over Demotion Of Headmistress Report by psychu: 11:16am On Mar 31, 2017
The issue here is whether teachers are being owed salaries, it is a deafening yes!
What of pensioners in the state? They have been on verification since God knows when, and have not been paid since last year!
This information, I have just verified again.
What I don't understand is why a full grown man will be paid small coins to come defend an insensitive government online. Go against the feeling of the general public and deny the truth.

The onus is on the government to prove that it is up to date with salaries and pensions if it feels that "enemies" are making up stories against government. It is very easy to prove.
The money that they will use in hiring lawyers to sue Punch should better be utilized in paying salaries and pensions.

3 Likes

Re: Abia Government Threatens To Sue Punch Over Demotion Of Headmistress Report by Trump2017: 11:16am On Mar 31, 2017
Ponponkon:
Nasa28 come o,another lie of your god Uche Ogah has been bursted. The worst part of it is that Punch journalist might confess in court how much he was paid to lie against the governor's wife. Echi di ime . Una go soon run enter una grave. We are always ready for you fools.

Only me self just na azo unu aja here..proper ndiara
Ponponkon #may12loading
Re: Abia Government Threatens To Sue Punch Over Demotion Of Headmistress Report by neocortex: 11:33am On Mar 31, 2017
Thanks to punch, the innocent headmistress can keep her job.
This denial by Abia government is just an attempt to save face.

3 Likes

Re: Abia Government Threatens To Sue Punch Over Demotion Of Headmistress Report by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 31, 2017
neocortex:
Thanks to punch, the innocent headmistress can keep her job.
This denial by Abia government is just an attempt to save face.
Ya a very big thanks to punch for saving the lady

3 Likes

Re: Abia Government Threatens To Sue Punch Over Demotion Of Headmistress Report by seguno2: 11:57am On Mar 31, 2017
Only threatening?
They should sue first and then we will know that they are serious.

1 Like

Re: Abia Government Threatens To Sue Punch Over Demotion Of Headmistress Report by seguno2: 11:59am On Mar 31, 2017
psychu:
The issue here is whether teachers are being owed salaries, it is a deafening yes!
What of pensioners in the state? They have been on verification since God knows when, and have not been paid since last year!

This information, I have just verified again.
What I don't understand is why a full grown man will be paid small coins to come defend an insensitive government online. Go against the feeling of the general public and deny the truth.

The onus is on the government to prove that it is up to date with salaries and pensions if it feels that "enemies" are making up stories against government. It is very easy to prove.
The money that they will use in hiring lawyers to sue Punch should better be utilized in paying salaries and pensions.

Thanks.
God bless you real good.

1 Like

Re: Abia Government Threatens To Sue Punch Over Demotion Of Headmistress Report by DJInfluence: 12:02pm On Mar 31, 2017
This is what you get when every News agency want to be the first to report something. Unsubstantiated an unverified news..... Quack everywhere. Journalism used to be getting both side to a story. Now any story will do
Re: Abia Government Threatens To Sue Punch Over Demotion Of Headmistress Report by modik(m): 12:03pm On Mar 31, 2017
Ponponkon:
Seun seun I want to suggest that before lies are pushed to front page,honest and clean individuals like me should be contacted to verify it lest your God given forum be turned into medium through which irrelevant liars like Ojiofor and Custom80 churns out lies

First of all, introduction

Q1. Why should Ponponkon be a verifier? (70 Marks)

Next questions loading..............

1 Like

Re: Abia Government Threatens To Sue Punch Over Demotion Of Headmistress Report by seguno2: 12:05pm On Mar 31, 2017
eduj:
guy can you let those peeps be. even if you flood this thread with projects your governor is carrying out, the would shift their bias to his "owing "several months salary

Is the governor not owing several months of salaries to workers and several years of pensions to dying, old pensioners?
Talk true make devil shame.
IF you are lying, may those youths who have turned to kidnapping and armed robbery due to no salary and pension for their parents, as Ikpeazu and other governors steal our money, deal mercilessly with you. Amen!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia Government Threatens To Sue Punch Over Demotion Of Headmistress Report by seguno2: 12:13pm On Mar 31, 2017
BrutalJab:
Are you from Abia state? or you are one of those that just sit behind their phones typing whatever that comes out of their brain?

Lies don't come out of the brain.
They come out of the tiny hole between the two buttocks.

1 Like

Re: Abia Government Threatens To Sue Punch Over Demotion Of Headmistress Report by seguno2: 12:16pm On Mar 31, 2017
achieverme:
What's even the idea of threatening to sue? Why not just sue directly without the threat

It shows you that the useless governor via his e-warrior propaganda agent on nairaland are a bunch of jokers seeking mumus to bamboozle with their lies.

2 Likes

Re: Abia Government Threatens To Sue Punch Over Demotion Of Headmistress Report by seguno2: 12:21pm On Mar 31, 2017
helinues:
Who do we believe now?

He is 36, living with his parents and without a job because Ikpeazu and other governors steal our money to buy properties and develop Dubai etc while we foolishly praise them for:

- wearing Gucci shorts and knickers.
- cutting kponmo
- dancing with corpers
- buying roasted corn
- drinking tea with drivers and agberos in the motor park.
Re: Abia Government Threatens To Sue Punch Over Demotion Of Headmistress Report by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 31, 2017
[quote author=seguno2 post=55128623]

Is the governor not owing several months of salaries to workers and several years of pensions to dying, old pensioners?
Talk true make devil shame.
IF you are lying, may those youths who have turned to kidnapping and armed robbery due to no salary and pension for their parents, as Ikpeazu and other governors steal our money, deal mercilessly with you.
niggi go through my nairaland posts, you would get your answer their. Don't think you can bully me by employing religion .And dear segun, dont poke your nose into matters you aren't sure of, thats how the neck usually gets detached from the head.
Re: Abia Government Threatens To Sue Punch Over Demotion Of Headmistress Report by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 31, 2017
No smoke without a fire.
Re: Abia Government Threatens To Sue Punch Over Demotion Of Headmistress Report by phkka1(m): 12:57pm On Mar 31, 2017
An issue as glaring as the demotion of the teacher from Ohafia is something a commissioner of a education is denying. Good enough the woman is a life. I am from Ohafia. People saw when this woman was taken by the police because of this incident. It will be better for the government of Abia State to keep quiet than ranting.

Ikpeazu can try this nonsense elsewhere and go free, not Ohafia. He should tender apology to the people of Ohafia and the woman he has been owing for over six months. Stop this your intimidation and harassment.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Government Threatens To Sue Punch Over Demotion Of Headmistress Report by seguno2: 1:02pm On Mar 31, 2017
eduj:
, dont poke your nose into matters you aren't sure of, thats how the neck usually gets detached from the head.

Threatening me the same way that the spineless Ikpeazu is threatening the Punch?
Are you joking?
Or are you a joker?

1 Like

Re: Abia Government Threatens To Sue Punch Over Demotion Of Headmistress Report by seguno2: 1:03pm On Mar 31, 2017
phkka1:
An issue as glaring as the demotion of the teacher from Ohafia is something a commissioner of a education is denying. Good enough the woman is a life. I am from Ohafia. People saw when this woman was taken by the police because of this incident. It will be better for the government of Abia State to keep quiet than ranting.

Ikpeazu can try this nonsense elsewhere and go free, not Ohafia. He should tender apology to the people of Ohafia and the woman he has been owing for over six months. Stop this your intimidation and harassment.

It will be better to share a copy of the letter that she was given.
Re: Abia Government Threatens To Sue Punch Over Demotion Of Headmistress Report by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 31, 2017
seguno2:

Threatening me the same way that the spineless Ikpeazu is threatening the Punch?
Are you joking?
Or are you a joker?
i gave you an advice not a threat-but obviously you deliberately misconstrued it (why am i not suprised) . Why are you even so wired up in the affairs of a state you obviously know nothing about? here's a food for thought since you have nothing doing:
if civil servants are being owed as much as you peeps implied, why arent they engaged in an industrial action ,or at least threatened to ?
Re: Abia Government Threatens To Sue Punch Over Demotion Of Headmistress Report by seguno2: 1:52pm On Mar 31, 2017
eduj:

i gave you an advice not a threat-but obviously you deliberately misconstrued it (why am i not suprised) . Why are you even so wired up in the affairs of a state you obviously know nothing about? here's a food for thought since you have nothing doing:
if civil servants are being owed as much as you peeps implied, why arent they engaged in an industrial action ,or at least threatened to ?

The answer was provided by the OP.
How can a smart person miss that?
Now go back and read to be informed.
My people perish for lack of knowledge indeed.

1 Like

Re: Abia Government Threatens To Sue Punch Over Demotion Of Headmistress Report by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 31, 2017
seguno2:

The answer was provided by the OP.
How can a smart person miss that?
Now go back and read to be informed.
My people perish for lack of knowledge indeed.
you are an expert in the "fallacy of the shifting goal post" .i concede defeat have a nice evening.
Re: Abia Government Threatens To Sue Punch Over Demotion Of Headmistress Report by iamceejay(m): 2:49pm On Mar 31, 2017
Ponponkon:
Seun seun I want to suggest that before lies are pushed to front page,honest and clean individuals like me should be contacted to verify it lest your God given forum be turned into medium through which irrelevant liars like Ojiofor and Custom80 churns out lies

"Threatens to sue"
lol!
If they ever go close the premises of the court on this issue...Seun should promote you to an MOD.

Honest and clean my foot.
Political jobler!

2 Likes

Re: Abia Government Threatens To Sue Punch Over Demotion Of Headmistress Report by Cassie75: 3:32pm On Mar 31, 2017
My mum is a pensioner in Asia what the heck are u people talking about. The last time she was paid was September. I have Aunts teaching in Abia. They were paid October last year

1 Like

Re: Abia Government Threatens To Sue Punch Over Demotion Of Headmistress Report by Nationale: 8:04pm On Mar 31, 2017
Abia State is a huge joke managed by vision less people. Salaries and pensions are 8 months plus in arrears and still the govt in place is bullying her workers. Tufiakwa.

1 Like

Re: Abia Government Threatens To Sue Punch Over Demotion Of Headmistress Report by Ojiofor: 9:52pm On Mar 31, 2017
Liar Mohammed of Abia state a.k.a ponponkon is on the run once again after umu Abia have confronted him with the truth.
Umu Abia keep it up,we shall get it right one day.

Ikpe'Azu is a continuation of Ochendo's lootocratic administration.
He borrowed N46 billion in his first year in office and shared it with Ochendo and Ikuku his boss and used the rest to bribe judges and never cared to pay civil servants neither did he do any project with the money.

We should never allow a sycophant like Enyinnaya Appollos a.k.a ponponkon to come here to whitewash an evil regime.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Tivs Of Benue Want To Break Away / Translate Google In Your Language: Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa. / Recurrent Crisis In Northern Nigerha; Tribal, Political Or Religious?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.