Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,156 members, 7,811,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) - Business (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) (215742 Views)

100% Free Affiliate Marketing Question And Answer Session With Video Proof / Free Affiliate And Cpa Marketing Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 7:51am On Jun 01, 2017
Otenzy:
I've been following this thread silently. I've tried opening the clickbank account several times with so many methods I saw here but all to no avail. The method that worked for me is on page 94. Thank you all for your questions and contributions. I'm grateful. Unto the next one!

Congrats bro. That is why it is advisable to read everything in other to know most of it.

Welcome to the club.

2 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Raymondville(m): 1:07pm On Jun 01, 2017
bobowaja:

Contact me for that bro. Check my email address below my signature.

I sent d mail and I received your reply. However, I am not yet buoyant to get the materials even wit the reduced cost. I don't wanna be emotional with this, but I have to say it. I don't have money for now, but I am d hardworking type and I wanna try and make some bucks and then I can buy materials towards improved earning.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Raymondville(m): 1:09pm On Jun 01, 2017
bobowaja:

I sent d mail and I received your reply. However, I am not yet buoyant to get the materials even wit the reduced cost. I don't wanna be emotional with this, but I have to say it. I don't have money for now, but I am d hardworking type and I wanna try and make some bucks and then I can buy materials towards improved earning.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 1:38pm On Jun 01, 2017
Raymondville:

Alright sir, your God will make a way for you bro.

Good afternoon
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Otenzy(m): 7:08pm On Jun 01, 2017
bobowaja:
UPDATE ON PSYCHOLOGY OF SALES

I will try to update the pictures and if network doesn't allow me and I will just number the post and update later.
You did that on the Facebook update and I didn't see anything, I came late. Now I'm completely​ lost on that part. Just didn't want to disrupt your attention. Thumbs up bruh
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 7:09pm On Jun 01, 2017
Otenzy:
You did that on the Facebook update and I didn't see anything, I came late. Now I'm completely​ lost on that part. Just didn't want to disrupt your attention. Thumbs up bruh

I removed that part because of my publisher's directive sir. Good evening.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Teejazy(m): 7:14pm On Jun 01, 2017
Finally, I'm able to complete this thread from page 0 down to this current page. I salute the efforts shown so far by the OP, more power to elbow sir. I've successfully open a CB account and I've order for my Payoneer card. I've been battling with FB all this while, I've open like three accounts which none have scale through, seems is the most toughest part. I need help on this please. Less I forget I'm a learner when it comes to anything online business.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Otenzy(m): 7:35pm On Jun 01, 2017
bobowaja:

Alright. I'm still busy reading up. Still on page 30 something. I'll find a way around it I guess. Thanks for your selflessness
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 9:02pm On Jun 01, 2017
Teejazy:
Finally, I'm able to complete this thread from page 0 down to this current page. I salute the efforts shown so far by the OP, more power to elbow sir. I've successfully open a CB account and I've order for my Payoneer card. I've been battling with FB all this while, I've open like three accounts which none have scale through, seems is the most toughest part. I need help on this please. Less I forget I'm a learner when it comes to anything online business.

Welcome bro. Yeah you are right, Facebook is the hardest part of all and it is actually the sweetest.

Other traffic methods abound: the free type, paid type and bots automation softwares. You can message me to know more.

Good evening.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 9:03pm On Jun 01, 2017
Otenzy:
Alright. I'm still busy reading up. Still on page 30 something. I'll find a way around it I guess. Thanks for your selflessness

You are welcome bro. Those eBooks comes free with the "complete package file". Happy reading bro.

Good evening.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Teejazy(m): 10:22pm On Jun 01, 2017
bobowaja:

Welcome bro. Yeah you are right, Facebook is the hardest part of all and it is actually the sweetest.

Other traffic methods abound: the free type, paid type and bots automation softwares. You can message me to know more.

Good evening.

I've sent a mail to clickbnkgod@gmail.com. Awaiting your reply.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 10:40pm On Jun 01, 2017
Teejazy:

I've sent a mail to clickbnkgod@gmail.com. Awaiting your reply.

Have you receive the message from my autoresponder?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by infgost234(m): 7:37am On Jun 02, 2017
Super late but I know I can catch up. Thanks OP. You're an inspiration
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by nohitch: 10:21am On Jun 02, 2017
Chief bobowaja happy new month, i have been off for a while because of my health, honestly bro you are doing a selfless and good job, which inspired me to open a thread on free click bank account tutorial... Do I have the permission to paste the thread link here?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by calixjabs(f): 11:13am On Jun 02, 2017
Please help me out I saw this trend today and most picture that were uploaded on this forum by babawaja it's not showing in my phone ( I have changed browser's but still not showing) what will I do pls help xo I can start to create my accts
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by funshyboi(m): 11:25am On Jun 02, 2017
bobowaja:

just finished reading through now, all I can give yo you is *tiri gbosa* for the job weldone , all the accounts are in place I didn't know how I bypassed all their bots (fb, cb, et al) maybe i was among the few graced ones. my question now is how do get to understand all PLRs and the fb jargons because I was following until I got to pages where I found blank posts abt the fb methods. could u briefly summarize what's in there, or better still some other gurus here. thanks in anticipation
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 11:35am On Jun 02, 2017
infgost234:
Super late but I know I can catch up. Thanks OP. You're an inspiration

Thanks bro.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 11:37am On Jun 02, 2017
nohitch:
Chief bobowaja happy new month, i have been off for a while because of my health, honestly bro you are doing a selfless and good job, which inspired me to open a thread on free click bank account tutorial... Do I have the permission to paste the thread link here?

Yeah..... You are free to paste the link.

How about your health bro? Hope you are now doing well?

Good morning.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 11:38am On Jun 02, 2017
calixjabs:
Please help me out I saw this trend today and most picture that were uploaded on this forum by babawaja it's not showing in my phone ( I have changed browser's but still not showing) what will I do pls help xo I can start to create my accts

I have deleted those pictures because of my publisher's directive sir. Kindly go through the pages of this thread, everything is written here. Thanks
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 11:40am On Jun 02, 2017
funshyboi:
just finished reading through now, all I can give yo you is *tiri gbosa* for the job weldone , all the accounts are in place I didn't know how I bypassed all their bots (fb, cb, et al) maybe i was among the few graced ones. my question now is how do get to understand all PLRs and the fb jargons because I was following until I got to pages where I found blank posts abt the fb methods. could u briefly summarize what's in there, or better still some other gurus here. thanks in anticipation

You can message me for the PLR and other resources sir. But they are for sale (little amount).

Thanks for your sincere acknowledgement bro.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by infgost234(m): 3:31pm On Jun 02, 2017
bobowaja:
Bros bobowaja. You seem to have modified some posts out of here and replaced them with numbers 1-8. @ a guess I would say they are about auto responders because that's what ur next complete post talks of. May I ask why and is there anyway I can get d obviously missing info?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 3:57pm On Jun 02, 2017
infgost234:

Bros bobowaja. You seem to have modified some posts out of here and replaced them with numbers 1-8. @ a guess I would say they are about auto responders because that's what ur next complete post talks of. May I ask why and is there anyway I can get d obviously missing info?

The missing part are written on the pages of this thread sir. Just go through it and read. Good afternoon.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by calixjabs(f): 4:10pm On Jun 02, 2017
Click bank √
Payonner √
Gmail √
Fb ng IP √

How can I get the Google CSV file and the email list
And also the riddit software
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 4:50pm On Jun 02, 2017
calixjabs:
Click bank √
Payonner √
Gmail √
Fb ng IP √

How can I get the Google CSV file and the email list
And also the riddit software

Message me for that sir.

Welcome to the club.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by rhothymie(m): 5:19pm On Jun 02, 2017
please who can help a brother open clickbank account? save a fustrated soul
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by nohitch: 5:32pm On Jun 02, 2017
bobowaja:

Yeah..... You are free to paste the link.

How about your health bro? Hope you are now doing well?

Good morning.

Thank you bro, yeah I am ok now, I was equally banned though but i am back and better.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by nohitch: 5:34pm On Jun 02, 2017
With the permission of OP, for those of us who find it hard to open a click bank account in any blacklisted country (Nigeria inclusive), here's the thread link to a free do it yourself tutorial to opening a clickbank account.

https://www.nairaland.com/3834703/how-open-clickbank-account-free#57129733
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by nohitch: 5:35pm On Jun 02, 2017
rhothymie:
please who can help a brother open clickbank account?
save a fustrated soul

https://www.nairaland.com/3834703/how-open-clickbank-account-free#57129733
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Freeopod(m): 6:23pm On Jun 02, 2017
bobowaja:

Sir, I hope you still know we have an unfinished business?

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by infgost234(m): 6:50pm On Jun 02, 2017
bobowaja:
Bro, forgive if these my questions seem repetitive and annoying. I am at yet another instance of missing posts that seem to be very vital and I haven't found any writeups for the previous ones. Am I to plough ahead expecting to meet everything that should have been in these pictures in a write up later on in d thread?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 7:12am On Jun 03, 2017
Freeopod:

Sir, I hope you still know we have an unfinished business?

Try to contact me. I thought you were able to scale through the problem. But, meanwhile try to use nohitch strategy and check it out too.

Good morning to you bro.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 7:13am On Jun 03, 2017
infgost234:

Bro, forgive if these my questions seem repetitive and annoying. I am at yet another instance of missing posts that seem to be very vital and I haven't found any writeups for the previous ones. Am I to plough ahead expecting to meet everything that should have been in these pictures in a write up later on in d thread?

Keep on reading sir, you will grasp what everything is all about. Good morning bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (130) (Reply)

ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL / NYIF Loan Discussion Thread / Lists Of Top 10 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.