Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,163 members, 7,825,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) - Business (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) (216622 Views)

100% Free Affiliate Marketing Question And Answer Session With Video Proof / Free Affiliate And Cpa Marketing Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by ReedWayne: 12:06pm On Jun 18, 2017
bobowaja:

Nope it doesn't. We are just trying to bypass the stigma placed on us by yahoo boys.
If I can get the US FB account up and running, do I need VPN everytime I want to access it?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 4:18pm On Jun 18, 2017
ReedWayne:
If I can get the US FB account up and running, do I need VPN everytime I want to access it?

Yes you will need vpn, but some cases do differs
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bizzynix: 1:31pm On Jun 20, 2017
Let us help you withdraw from your Fiverr, Upwork, Iwriter, Freelance, Elance accounts from $50 above into paypal while you get paid in cash instantly. Contact below.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Bobbybenard(m): 5:37pm On Jun 20, 2017
I saw PREPAID CARD-xxxx-3422 in my payoneer account. Please my guru in the house does that mean the card has been sent to posta address that I provided?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 5:44pm On Jun 20, 2017
Bobbybenard:
I saw PREPAID CARD-xxxx-3422 in my payoneer account. Please my guru in the house does that mean the card has been sent to posta address that I provided?

As long as you have ordered for your card and your address is correct, kindly wait for the scheduled two weeks and go to check that address to pick it up. And if you used your house address, they will come to give it to your at your doorstep. Good evening.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Bobbybenard(m): 5:50pm On Jun 20, 2017
bobowaja:

As long as you have ordered for your card and your address is correct, kindly wait for the scheduled two weeks and go to check that address to pick it up. And if you used your house address, they will come to give it to your at your doorstep. Good evening.
thanks a bunch bro.One more thing, Bt since I used postal address,I expect to get it there instead of home address
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by solomonjesus: 8:44pm On Jun 20, 2017
Bobbybenard:
thanks a bunch bro.One more thing, Bt since I used postal address,I expect to get it there instead of home address
yes they will call u as soon as it arrives at the postal office u can also use church address

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Olusharp(m): 9:40pm On Jun 20, 2017
bobowaja:

Sorry for seeing this late.

Using different emails doesn't affect you.
is this line of business legal?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 10:24pm On Jun 20, 2017
Olusharp:
is this line of business legal?

Yes sir, as long as you don't obtain money from people illegally. You will be suggesting a product to them and if the product is appealing to them and they buy it - you will get your own commission.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Olusharp(m): 10:33pm On Jun 20, 2017
bobowaja:

Yes sir, as long as you don't obtain money from people illegally. You will be suggesting a product to them and if the product is appealing to them and they buy it - you will get your own commission.
Payponeer has removed Nigeria...what do I do?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by guysis(m): 11:17pm On Jun 20, 2017
Kudos to bobowaja,nohitch and every contributor to this evergreen thread.I have finally opened a cb account.Pls is it compulsory to complete the survey on a new created clickbank acct?Thats me being very careful not to warrant any sanction from cb.Thanks
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by IDRWFB(m): 1:13am On Jun 21, 2017
Following, got lots of question to ask.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Clone2020(m): 6:53am On Jun 21, 2017
Fiverr, Upwork, freelancer and all PayPal withdrawal rate N340 per dollar

Only withdrawing $100 and above

Rates are exactly as listed, no surprises.

My contact in signature
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 8:01am On Jun 21, 2017
Olusharp:
Payponeer has removed Nigeria...what do I do?

Bros please off your VPN and use your Nigerian ip to register on the website.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 8:02am On Jun 21, 2017
guysis:
Kudos to bobowaja,nohitch and every contributor to this evergreen thread.I have finally opened a cb account.Pls is it compulsory to complete the survey on a new created clickbank acct?Thats me being very careful not to warrant any sanction from cb.Thanks

Yeah, try to complete the survey as an affiliate and not as a vendor. Good morning.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 8:02am On Jun 21, 2017
IDRWFB:
Following, got lots of question to ask.

What are your questions sir?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bazooka1: 10:14am On Jun 21, 2017
bobowaja:

It's been more than 2weeks I ordered for the card but I am yet to receive it. What do I do next? Because the shipment didn't come with a tracking number. I checked my mail and saw nothing like a tracking number.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Bobbybenard(m): 1:00pm On Jun 21, 2017
solomonjesus:
yes they will call u as soon as it arrives at the postal office u can also use church address
I appreciate your helpful response
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nteogwuija(m): 1:21pm On Jun 21, 2017
@bobowaja pls does google still allow the 500mail per day email sending.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 2:31pm On Jun 21, 2017
bazooka1:

It's been more than 2weeks I ordered for the card but I am yet to receive it. What do I do next? Because the shipment didn't come with a tracking number. I checked my mail and saw nothing like a tracking number.
That won't disturb you from doing online work and even if your card didnt come eventually. You can transfer the money to a trusted exchangers who will credit your account.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 2:32pm On Jun 21, 2017
Nteogwuija:
@bobowaja pls does google still allow the 500mail per day email sending.

Yes bro
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Pchikaodili(m): 4:13am On Jun 22, 2017
bobowaja:

Yes bro
pls bro I need ur help
1. what name should I use as the Payee name
2. my VPN is not stable (will disconnect after some few mins)
3. Even If I struggle to register it like that, using payoneer as my payee name,it will stop at the banking information stage with the caption
"thank you for ur interest on clickbank,unfortunately we cannot offer u account at this time. Regrettable we are unable to make an exception"
4. when problem no.3 occur should I change all the detail I used? Eg.email address, street etc.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by modath(f): 8:32am On Jun 22, 2017
I buy payoneer funds at good rate... No Limit..

CASH READY 24/7

Thank you.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bizzynix: 12:06pm On Jun 22, 2017
Let us help you withdraw from your Fiverr, Upwork, Iwriter, Freelance, Elance accounts from $50 above into paypal while you get paid in cash instantly. Contact below.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nteogwuija(m): 1:02pm On Jun 22, 2017
bobowaja:

Yes bro

thanks for your prompt response

but i have been trying to send using send blaster but it wont send more than 60

have u experienced this?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by marv1: 2:28pm On Jun 22, 2017
bazooka1:
Bobowaja you're a great man. I have been shadowing this thread for some weeks and must confess it has been an eye opener..

I setup my payoneer account, click bank and Facebook accounts without hassle all thanks to this thread.

The digital product I am marketing earned a little profit just 2 days back, I think the product has a one week trial period, after which I can get commission when the user actually purchased the product. And with about 425 hops, my hopes are quite high more sales are on the way.

My question is about the window of refund by click bank which usually have a time frame of 60 days, does it mean I won't be able to make withdrawals till the 60 days elapsed?

For those who need a foreign phone number to bypass Facebook security, follow this link and download the app (Android users only) : http://dingtone.me/fwa?i=knO9my
Do you have to use vpn before you can use the service or nigerian ip is allowed?
Does it have to be that you must use it to text or call in a week before you can sustain it?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by marv1: 2:44pm On Jun 22, 2017
Bobowaja and the experienced guys in the house in the area of payoneer. I have an issue with my payoneer card
Please I got the payoneer card two years ago which i activated, I even linked to my clickbank, i couldnt use it because i couldnt make money online. So it expired. I now tried to get another card by opening another account using a different email but same name, initially my application was accepted but after three days the account was blocked. asking me that i had registered before that I should get my password forcing me to go back to the first account.I How do i go about it since i have relocated to a new place. I had sent messages from the first account but it is like computer generated answers i have been getting. Please what should i do in order to get another card? where should i go on the site. Am i going to remove it from my clickbank since the card expired
THANKS.
bobowaja:

You can go to foreign dating sites bro.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by tosinjay(m): 3:19pm On Jun 22, 2017
Payoneer dollar needed at a nice rate, contact me if you got, contact on signature!
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 3:33pm On Jun 22, 2017
Nteogwuija:

thanks for your prompt response

but i have been trying to send using send blaster but it wont send more than 60

have u experienced this?

As long as you don't subscribe to their services there is an extent their freebies can reach
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 3:36pm On Jun 22, 2017
marv1:
Bobowaja and the experienced guys in the house in the area of payoneer. I have an issue with my payoneer card
Please I got the payoneer card two years ago which i activated, I even linked to my clickbank, i couldnt use it because i couldnt make money online. So it expired. I now tried to get another card by opening another account using a different email but same name, initially my application was accepted but after three days the account was blocked. asking me that i had registered before that I should get my password forcing me to go back to the first account.I How do i go about it since i have relocated to a new place. I had sent messages from the first account but it is like computer generated answers i have been getting. Please what should i do in order to get another card? where should i go on the site. Am i going to remove it from my clickbank since the card expired
THANKS.

You should have renewed your card instead of opening another one. Anyway since they are now giving you a computer generated answers. I will advice you to make use of another person details to fill another form e.g. you can use either your father's or mother's details to register on the platform. Good afternoon
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by IDRWFB(m): 3:41am On Jun 23, 2017
bobowaja:

What are your questions sir?
I would like to state here that I've not followed the thread to this point so if the question I ask has already been attended to I would very much appreciate it if I'm shown the answer.
1. Can I register on CB even though my Payoneer card hasn't been received?
2. As a newbie, how long do I need to spend there (CB).
Thanks sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (130) (Reply)

ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL / Lists Of Top 10 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria / NYIF Loan Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.