Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,344 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) - Business (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) (217059 Views)

100% Free Affiliate Marketing Question And Answer Session With Video Proof / Free Affiliate And Cpa Marketing Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 7:14am On Jun 23, 2017
IDRWFB:
I would like to state here that I've not followed the thread to this point so if the question I ask has already been attended to I would very much appreciate it if I'm shown the answer.
1. Can I register on CB even though my Payoneer card hasn't been received?
2. As a newbie, how long do I need to spend there (CB).
Thanks sir.

1. Yes you can register on cb without getting your payoneer card.

2. Spend in what sense? Monetary or timely wise?

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by nohitch: 10:51am On Jun 23, 2017
bobowaja:

How you dey, hope work dey go well for that side?

Yeah bro I have been doing some e-course on CPA I think the house would love but will alert you when am done
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Clone2020(m): 12:03pm On Jun 23, 2017
Fiverr PayPal withdrawal rate N340 per dollar

Only withdrawing $100 and above

Rates are exactly as listed in ad, no surprises

My contact in signature
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by IDRWFB(m): 1:10pm On Jun 23, 2017
bobowaja:

2. Spend in what sense? Monetary or timely wise?

In terms of time Sir.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 1:29pm On Jun 23, 2017
IDRWFB:
In terms of time Sir.

As long as you wish bro
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 1:29pm On Jun 23, 2017
nohitch:

Yeah bro I have been doing some e-course on CPA I think the house would love but will alert you when am done

That is good of you bro. That is the spirit.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by ReedWayne: 4:28pm On Jun 23, 2017
bobowaja:

Yes you will need vpn, but some cases do differs
Thanks. I think it's better to just open with a Nigerian IP then. Going through VPN anytime you want to work is quite stressful, seeing as it might slow down network speed.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by ReedWayne: 4:30pm On Jun 23, 2017
nohitch:

Nice one bro.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 6:59pm On Jun 23, 2017
ReedWayne:
Thanks. I think it's better to just open with a Nigerian IP then. Going through VPN anytime you want to work is quite stressful, seeing as it might slow down network speed.

It largely depends on the type of vpn and your area network strength. Good evening bro
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 4:56pm On Jun 24, 2017
Atidex, get in touch with me with this email

clickbnkgod@gmail.com

I can't reply PMs.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Tongsman(m): 3:38am On Jun 26, 2017
@ OP, God will reward you very greatly and abundantly for this invaluable service and priceless tips. This really is an eye opener and if properly followed will yield positive results. I came across the thread today, now @page 40. Already signed up with CB and account confirmed, Awaiting my payoneer card, will soon get a UK FB acct too.
Thanks again @Op for your selfless service to humanity
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by modath(f): 5:36am On Jun 26, 2017
Bring ALL your payoneer funds and cash out at good rates....

Cash ready 24/7 ... NO LIMIT

Transaction completed in minutes.. NO DELAY

Whatsapp on siggy...

Merci ...
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 12:36pm On Jun 26, 2017
Tongsman:
@ OP, God will reward you very greatly and abundantly for this invaluable service and priceless tips. This really is an eye opener and if properly followed will yield positive results. I came across the thread today, now @page 40. Already signed up with CB and account confirmed, Awaiting my payoneer card, will soon get a UK FB acct too.
Thanks again @Op for your selfless service to humanity

Thanks bro for the acknowledgement.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by skywill(f): 10:55am On Jun 27, 2017
Hello all smiley It's been a minute. Trusting we moving with speed..
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 11:59am On Jun 27, 2017
skywill:
Hello all smiley It's been a minute. Trusting we moving with speed..

Yes sure. What is your progress so far?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by marv1: 12:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
bobowaja:

That won't disturb you from doing online work and even if your card didnt come eventually. You can transfer the money to a trusted exchangers who will credit your account.

Pls Bobowaja. From what you have said I have the following questions
I opened payoneer two years ago which i linked to clickbank account, the card has expired because i did not earn with it. My questions are
1) Should i not change my clickbank account payment settings since payoneer refuse to send me another card eventhough i set my threshold at $1000
2) Though I have USA PayPal I dont want to risk it for my Clickbank earnings, so if i want to cash out of ClickBank will they not transfer the cash to none existing payoneer account that i can not access
3) Am i going to reach threshold before i can cash out, or after threshold or I have to change the settings to be able to cash out to pay to exchangers.
thanks.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by smiliyB(f): 5:16pm On Jun 27, 2017
bobowaja:

Yes sure. What is your progress so far?
Good day bobowaja,i sent you a message via email, will love to get a reply from you....another one is my Facebook page,i find it very difficult to get likes and even friend request for my handle. I don't know whether fb dey hide that my acct oooembarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 5:31pm On Jun 27, 2017
marv1:

Pls Bobowaja. From what you have said I have the following questions
I opened payoneer two years ago which i linked to clickbank account, the card has expired because i did not earn with it. My questions are
1) Should i not change my clickbank account payment settings since payoneer refuse to send me another card eventhough i set my threshold at $1000
2) Though I have USA PayPal I dont want to risk it for my Clickbank earnings, so if i want to cash out of ClickBank will they not transfer the cash to none existing payoneer account that i can not access
3) Am i going to reach threshold before i can cash out, or after threshold or I have to change the settings to be able to cash out to pay to exchangers.
thanks.

1. For better cash out set your threshold to 100 dollars
2. You can register another payoneer account with someone else details..... Like your mum or dad details and submit it for clickbank
3. You will have to reach threshold before you can cash out that is why I advice you to re set you threshold to 100 dollars.

Hope I have answered your questions?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 5:39pm On Jun 27, 2017
smiliyB:
Good day bobowaja,i sent you a message via email, will love to get a reply from you....another one is my Facebook page,i find it very difficult to get likes and even friend request for my handle. I don't know whether fb dey hide that my acct oooembarassed embarassed embarassed

Hello my beautiful miss, I should have reply your message by now. We'll about Facebook I am currently working on a concept that will wow everyone and it will definitely improve everyone's progress. Stay in tune with me. Good evening
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by masterz(m): 5:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
@bobowaja, nice thread. 10 thumbs up for you.

My question. When I reach my threshold, will I have to wait for the refund period to be over before receiving my funds?

Thanks.

Keep up the good work

Cc bobowaja
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 6:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
masterz:
@bobowaja, nice thread. 10 thumbs up for you.

My question. When I reach my threshold, will I have to wait for the refund period to be over before receiving my funds?

Thanks.

Keep up the good work

Cc bobowaja

Yes you will have to exercise patience for the refund period to be over. But be assured your money is safe.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by clickbnkgod: 3:15am On Jun 28, 2017

MAJOR PRODUCT AVAILABLE FOR SALE

1. Complete package file = greatly reduced to 4k

TO ORDER FOR THE COMPLETE PACKAGE
Send message to

clickbnkgod@gmail.com 

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by modath(f): 6:23am On Jun 28, 2017
Bring ALL your payoneer funds and cash out at good rates....

Cash ready 24/7 ... NO LIMIT

Transaction completed in minutes.. NO DELAY

Whatsapp on siggy...

Merci ...
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 11:55am On Jun 28, 2017
Good morning here everyone.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Netfilix: 5:12pm On Jun 28, 2017
clickbnkgod:
MATERIALS Needed
1. Send "materials" to  yorubarere@gmail.com  I will release some needed materials FREE for this course. 

Send message to

clickbnkgod@gmail.com 

Thumbs Up Man
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by smiliyB(f): 6:39pm On Jun 28, 2017
bobowaja:

Hello my beautiful miss, I should have reply your message by now. We'll about Facebook I am currently working on a concept that will wow everyone and it will definitely improve everyone's progress. Stay in tune with me. Good evening
Wow!!!I can't wait oooo thanks a lot.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 7:23pm On Jun 28, 2017
Netfilix:
Thumbs Up Man

Thanks for the acknowledgement.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by masterz(m): 7:26pm On Jun 28, 2017
bobowaja:

Yes you will have to exercise patience for the refund period to be over. But be assured your money is safe.

OK

Thanks alot
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bazooka1: 10:16am On Jun 29, 2017
marv1:
Do you have to use vpn before you can use the service or nigerian ip is allowed?
Does it have to be that you must use it to text or call in a week before you can sustain it?
You don't need any vpn.

The numbers could be used for a period of 1 month or 1 year depending on your subscription option.
But for social network I will advice a 1year subscription. I am currently using UK and Canadian numbers for my 2 Facebook accounts which have all been verified and running smoothly.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by G12(m): 12:07pm On Jun 29, 2017
Any help in promoting Peerfly CPA offers with 7search? Depleting my balance without conversion.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by IDRWFB(m): 12:49pm On Jun 29, 2017
clickbnkgod:
MATERIALS Needed
1. Send "materials" to  yorubarere@gmail.com  I will release some needed materials FREE for this course. 
Send message to
clickbnkgod@gmail.com 
After registering (not CB) with the help of the link you showed us on the other thread(for those with PCs) with worldvpn I couldn't find where to click to connect in order to change my IP address to a UK IP. Can you put me through PLEASE Sir? Someone also suggested using a certain google chrome extension: anonymox but there was no place for UK. Can I use other countries IP address or must it be UK. Sorry for being verbose.
CC: bobowaja,clickbnkgod.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 1:03pm On Jun 29, 2017
masterz:

OK

Thanks alot

You are welcome bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (130) (Reply)

ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL / Lists Of Top 10 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria / NYIF Loan Discussion Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.