Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) - Business (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) (216211 Views)

100% Free Affiliate Marketing Question And Answer Session With Video Proof / Free Affiliate And Cpa Marketing Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Xzbit91: 5:35pm On Jan 01, 2018
bobowaja:
Happy new year here

Happy new year Sir
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 9:02pm On Jan 01, 2018
Xzbit91:

Happy new year Sir
Same to you sir
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Rawshal(m): 1:06am On Jan 03, 2018
Hello Op, tnx 4 d sefless service. Uk vpn os requesting gor my card details.. I try to fill but is nt accepting it..wat can i do?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 2:39pm On Jan 03, 2018
Rawshal:
Hello Op, tnx 4 d sefless service. Uk vpn os requesting gor my card details.. I try to fill but is nt accepting it..wat can i do?
You don't need to input your card details..... Use the free basics ones
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 9:20am On Jan 06, 2018
Guys, a nice weekend to you all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by AmuEwu: 2:18pm On Jan 08, 2018
bobowaja:
Happy new year here

Hello. Please I received an email from you that has two files. One application and a zipped folder. please I want to know what they are about. Thanks
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 10:43pm On Jan 08, 2018
AmuEwu:

Hello. Please I received an email from you that has two files. One application and a zipped folder. please I want to know what they are about. Thanks
That should be complete package file and 7zip. Don't worry about it pls.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by nkhay(f): 8:29pm On Jan 09, 2018
$5000 Payoneer needed daily!!

Contact me now for swift deal @JUICY RATE

Click WhatsApp link below
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 1:44pm On Jan 13, 2018
Hello here
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Dream369: 2:29pm On Jan 13, 2018
Bobowaja please permit me to do this. Thanks

I have an upwork "Location Verified" account.. This means that you can apply to jobs that states "freelancer from the US only"

I've don't use the account because of time. There are a lot of opportunities available for you as only very few freelancers are actually from the States.

If you know what I'm talking about, contact me @07030852441 let's talk

WhatsApp works!
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by faheez(m): 11:01am On Jan 16, 2018
bobowaja:
Hello here
I'm getting stuck in the registration of payoneer account, it's not accepting my passport details, I don't have other options, pls what can I do?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by faheez(m): 11:22am On Jan 16, 2018
bobowaja:
Hello here
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by faheez(m): 11:23am On Jan 16, 2018
bobowaja:
Hello here
I'm getting stuck in the registration of payoneer account, it's not accepting my passport details, I don't have other options, pls what can I do?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by justi4jesu(f): 1:33pm On Jan 16, 2018
what we do

We buy and sell Fiverr Paypal Withdrawal, Skrill, Neteller, Perfectmoney, Amazon Gift Cards
We buy and sell Etherum (eth)

We buy and BTC (Bitcoin)
We buy/Sell Payoneer

Contact us for your tested and trusted exchange - https:///send?phone=00971555821385..

Contact us Today and Don't miss out

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by teamb: 2:44pm On Jan 16, 2018
I WILL BUY @ YOUR FIVERR/PAYPAL FUND @YOUR OWN RATE .............INSTANT FUNDING

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 8:32pm On Jan 16, 2018
today is my birthday.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 8:35pm On Jan 16, 2018
faheez:

which of the passports are you using?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Xzbit91: 12:11am On Jan 17, 2018
bobowaja:
today is my birthday.

Happy birthday Sir, hope you had a blast!
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by teamb: 11:05am On Jan 17, 2018
I WILL BUY ALL YOUR FIVERR/PAYPAL FUND ..........INSTANT FUNDING
https:///send?phone=2348095451718

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nonso92(m): 2:30pm On Jan 17, 2018
bobowaja:
today is my birthday.

Sorry it's coming late.. But better late than never..
Happy birthday fam! I heart you bro, big time.. (No Homo) And if there's anybody I would like to meet for a face to face, it's the almighty bobowaja God bless you new age.
Happy birthday again
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by teamb: 5:22pm On Jan 17, 2018
STILL BUYING FIVERR/PAYPAL FUND @ YOUR RATE ........INSTANT FUNDING

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 10:03pm On Jan 17, 2018
Nonso92:

Sorry it's coming late.. But better late than never..
Happy birthday fam! I heart you bro, big time.. (No Homo) And if there's anybody I would like to meet for a face to face, it's the almighty bobowaja God bless you new age.
Happy birthday again
thanks my good friends. I really appreciate sir

2 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 10:04pm On Jan 17, 2018
Xzbit91:

Happy birthday Sir, hope you had a blast!
Thanks sir and sure I had it full. I really appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by faheez(m): 11:00pm On Jan 17, 2018
bobowaja:
which of the passports are you using?
it's our normal Nigerian international passport
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 9:50am On Jan 18, 2018
faheez:
it's our normal Nigerian international passport
select national identity card and input your voters card details
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Hunry: 5:48pm On Jan 18, 2018
clickbank is asking for bank city when i try to add my payoneer checking account details.
how did you overcome that
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by teamb: 6:28pm On Jan 18, 2018
I WILL BUY ALL YOUR FIVERR/UPWORK AND PAYPAL FUND .......INSTANT PAYMENT
BUZZ ME UP ON WHATSAPP

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by felibrain: 11:44am On Jan 19, 2018
Op I have a question.
My Payoneer has two cards, dollar and Euro card. Hence two account details. Which one should I use on Clickbank? USD or Euro account?

Berrybear:

Your first question: You can go on to register on clickbank because payoneer has already given you an account details to withdraw you earnings to as long as your account is approved by them, login into your payoneer account, click on receive and click on receive global payment your account details will be revealed.
And if your payoneer account is not approved yet, you can also continue to register, just use Citibank as your bank and UK as your banking country you can change the details later.

Your second question: You can promote your products by generating traffic directly or indirectly to the products

We are still going to reach marketing stage bro.... Just stay close.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by faheez(m): 11:52am On Jan 19, 2018
bobowaja:
select national identity card and input your voters card details
I don't have access to my voters card, at my present location

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (130) (Reply)

ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL / NYIF Loan Discussion Thread / Lists Of Top 10 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.