Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) - Business (120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) (216046 Views)

100% Free Affiliate Marketing Question And Answer Session With Video Proof / Free Affiliate And Cpa Marketing Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by nkhay(f): 6:46pm On Feb 14, 2018
stillmee:
please has anyone been able to get the BANK CITY for First Century Bank?

Tennessee
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by talkportal: 2:01pm On Feb 18, 2018
Hi all,
good day, can someone enlighten me on the active and best method to promote the affiliate link. I saw this post late so didn't get the Facebook method the op posted. I have Uk CB account, foreign Facebook account, 100 million email addresses, Ace pro email extractor, 7 million email lists, squeeze page maker and send blaster email tool.

please I need that information on the best performing people promoting method.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by chris586(m): 5:04pm On Mar 01, 2018
i can get lists.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by samoyeson: 7:43am On Mar 04, 2018
chris586:
i can get you acute Email IDs software to generate your email lists. You can contact me on christopherfriday586@gmail.com

How effective is your software.?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Luckybelt: 8:06am On Mar 04, 2018
Pls is anyone here in AbujA? I need a one on one interaction with an affliate marketer for guidance.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 1:55pm On Mar 04, 2018
samoyeson:

How effective is your software.?
Acute email generator don't give any real emails. It just works on on suggestions and your Facebook account can be blocked if you intends to add friends with it and if you planned to message them directly make sure you will be using alternate account because Gmail for one will block you accounts.

I can provide you better one if you are seriously looking for web crawler.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by dake40(m): 2:15pm On Mar 04, 2018
bobowaja:

Acute email generator don't give any real emails. It just works on on suggestions and your Facebook account can be blocked if you intends to add friends with it and if you planned to message them directly make sure you will be using alternate account because Gmail for one will block you accounts.

I can provide you better one if you are seriously looking for it.

Need some suggestions perhaps, a key secret to drive sales from you. I have almost all lead generation bot and softwares. I can crawl VALID facebook profile email (email rgistered with a facebook user). I can crawl linkedin email. I have great tools, but kinda new into CPA.

Between, I'm a freelancer
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 7:21am On Mar 05, 2018
dake40:

Need some suggestions perhaps, a key secret to drive sales from you. I have almost all lead generation bot and softwares. I can crawl VALID facebook profile email (email rgistered with a facebook user). I can crawl linkedin email. I have great tools, but kinda new into CPA.

Between, I'm a freelancer
Message me, let's chat.
Since you have lead tools I can assure you that to get money on cpa and affiliate marketing is very simple.

clickbnkgod@gmail.com message me and let's talk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Tonybills(m): 9:08am On Mar 05, 2018
Berrybear:
continuation

Now note:
UK vpn will give you full 4-5days for free, they are very fast and reliable

Now If you want to follow my rule, with the free vpn open a new Facebook account as a united kingdom citizen Facebook won't detect you and if your account is blocked you can open as many as possible during the free vpn period

In you new Facebook account use a girl who is between 18-30 years.

I will tell you the reason later....
sir please you haven't talk about the Facebook part
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 7:11pm On Mar 05, 2018
Tonybills:
sir please you haven't talk about the Facebook part
Message yorubarere@gmail.com. I intentionally removed it because of my publisher director.

Good evening.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by lekzymania: 11:59am On Mar 06, 2018
I'm looking for a creative, copywriter and content writer message me @lekanolayanju@gmail.com
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by smiliyB(f): 1:28pm On Mar 07, 2018
bobowaja:

Message yorubarere@gmail.com. I intentionally removed it because of my publisher director.

Good evening.
I sent you a mail sir...Good day
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 1:42pm On Mar 07, 2018
smiliyB:
I sent you a mail sir...Good day
Yes to see it ma. Pls resend
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 9:29pm On Mar 07, 2018
dake40, are you by chance a student or ex student of Adekunle Ajasin University?

I will send you a PM now, I will be expecting your reply.

Good night.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by dake40(m): 11:14pm On Mar 07, 2018
bobowaja:
dake40, are you by chance a student or ex student of Adekunle Ajasin University?

I will send you a PM now, I will be expecting your reply.

Good night.

Ex student (2017 set). I tired your line to no avail
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by dake40(m): 11:15pm On Mar 07, 2018
Lemme check my �
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 3:20pm On Mar 08, 2018
dake40:

Ex student (2017 set). I tired your line to no avail

I will be waiting for your call or Whatsapp message.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 8:58am On Mar 17, 2018
Happy weekend here

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 23, 2018
who knows how to extract emails from website or has the software that's needed? biko help my ministry.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 7:41pm On Mar 23, 2018
lizzycreations:
who knows how to extract emails from website or has the software that's needed? biko help my ministry.

Message me
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 23, 2018
Okay boss
bobowaja:

Message me
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 9:37pm On Mar 24, 2018
lizzycreations:
Okay boss
Sorry, I message you late. I have a problem with my inverter. Kindly check you mail and acknowledged receipt of file.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 24, 2018
Seen boss....thannks
bobowaja:

Sorry, I message you late. I have a problem with my inverter. Kindly check you mail and acknowledged receipt of file.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 6:56am On Mar 25, 2018
lizzycreations:
Seen boss....thannks
I sent you a message again. Kindly do what I said and reply.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by fastowas: 8:06am On Mar 25, 2018
bobowaja:
I sent you a message again. Kindly do what I said and reply.
baba I sent you a mail and you never responded.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 7:01am On Mar 26, 2018
fastowas:

baba I sent you a mail and you never responded.
Pls resend. Or check your inbox and spam folder. I replied to every mails.

Happy new week
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 29, 2018
bobowaja reply my mail nah
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 1:17pm On Mar 29, 2018
lizzycreations:
bobowaja reply my mail nah
I have bro. Twice yesterday

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (130) (Reply)

ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL / NYIF Loan Discussion Thread / Lists Of Top 10 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.