Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) - Business (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) (216209 Views)

100% Free Affiliate Marketing Question And Answer Session With Video Proof / Free Affiliate And Cpa Marketing Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Moving4: 10:28am On Apr 10, 2017
yorubarere:
Withdrawal method

Use Citibank as your bank and UK as the banking country after you have successfully created your account use payoneer details to fill in your payments details on clickbank.

To register on clickbank use this link

https://share.payoneer.com/nav/XFQjevtUcy__xcrQ6aVkBAeEfJ7YWqEZ7BizL8-dxy1Dv-lYzZzrswcwvfESSQnOSmvcKmeeDj8O4fo8QoRfbA2

National ID, international passport, driving license, etc (note you can also use your voters card in place of national ID, just chose National ID as your identification method and fill in your voters card details.
Please after filling Citibank what do I use as the bank name, bank number & sort code?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by CallmeLucy(m): 10:28am On Apr 10, 2017
Nsonaso

Moving4:
Please in my final stage of opening payoneer I was asked to provide bank country of which Nigeria is not dere, tho I chose UK but I was also asked to provide bank name, bank no. & sort code, how do I go abt it pls
@bobowaja
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Linzo(m): 10:41am On Apr 10, 2017
Moving4:
Please in my final stage of opening payoneer I was asked to provide bank country of which Nigeria is not dere, tho I chose UK but I was also asked to provide bank name, bank no. & sort code, how do I go abt it pls
@bobowaja
That happened because you used UK IP to open the Payoneer, and from experience you can never pass through that stage. So friend off your UK vpn and make sure your IP show Nigeria, then open another Payoneer with the same info and everything will work perfectly for you. Again, don't use foreign IP to open Payoneer account
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by strawb(f): 10:42am On Apr 10, 2017
To God be the glory. I successfully open a click bank account at the second attempt. Big thanks to the BOSS himself (BOBOWAJA). I followed him like mtn (Everywhere you go). This was the strategy i used.

First attempt
Note, I used glo network
1. I downloaded UK VPN, change the location to london.
2. Used my phone broswer to access click bank.
3. Used my conventional (Old but no in use)email
4. when prompted to enter address, followed the OP and i loaded postal-code.co.uk, chose london
5. Answer all questions, but i was denied.

Second attempt.
1. Connected to my school wifi,
2. Used google chrome,
3. opened windows email (yourmail@outlook.com)
4. launched postal-code.co.uk (my location was wandsworth, so instead of choosing london, i chose wandsworth) i obtained the address and postal cod and answered all questions.
5. I was immediately granted access.

Thank you all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by obajoey(m): 10:45am On Apr 10, 2017
Mswift:

Yeah, you are very correct sir. I hate seeing that sign up form and at the end the free eBook they send you are nothing to write home about. About Gmass, at least you can send upto 2000 emails per day. that is still fair. Assuming you have a very good and targeted email list, na money be that ooo.
Thanks boss once again. You're the man.

Even me when i see that sign up stuff, Na closing of the page be that.
But its very easy to get someone email you when you have something they need to offer. e.g 'I am ready to show the first 20 persons to mail me how to loose belly fat easily'. The next thing you will see hundreds of people mailing you. That's the logic.

And to Op,

You know it when someone who truly knows and practice what he is teaching you and not hiding any of the process to succeed as well. Only a true leader does that as Kinzyewriter has rightly said.
I have not started promoting, but I have started seeing success all around.

God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Moving4: 11:17am On Apr 10, 2017
Linzo:

That happened because you used UK IP to open the Payoneer, and from experience you can never pass through that stage. So friend off your UK vpn and make sure your IP show Nigeria, then open another Payoneer with the same info and everything will work perfectly for you. Again, don't use foreign IP to open Payoneer account
I hv not set any IP yet, I hv not even download any. I just want to register d payoneer 1st but wen I get 2 step 4 dey said provide bank name of which I clicked Citibank but d Acc name, Acc no. & sort code section is what I'm talking abt
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by kfrosh: 11:26am On Apr 10, 2017
Someone should help by responding to this.
kfrosh:
Please I need urgent help here.
I downloaded UK VPN free trial; turned off my location, connect at the top right corner on VPN. I then went ahead to what is my browser dot com on chrome but I found out my IPHONE is still showing Nigeria as location.
I use an android phone. Where do you guys think I got it wrong.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by lovelyadeola(m): 11:28am On Apr 10, 2017
FESTAC101:
Please Sirs, can somebody help me open a clickbank account.
I have tried every option listed here, from using UK Vpn, USA VPN even Easysurf VPn to no avail.
I have equally opened more than 6 new email accounts and changed all details, but still I keep recèiving the account under review message.

Please help as this tutorial deserves step by step follow up.

Please tell me how to send my details to you or kindly send anything to my email:Zontee11@gmail.com so that I can forward my detail to you.

God bless you as you offer to assist.

try SuperVpn on android or Zenmate browser add-on on pic.both work gud. best of luck
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Moving4: 11:33am On Apr 10, 2017
Linzo:

Thanks I hv tried it again & they hv send me an email with customer ID DAT my Application has been received & once confirmed I will b sent a Master card.
Do I have to wait b4 proceeding to register d clickbank Acc?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Bitsy: 11:42am On Apr 10, 2017
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Danyl(m): 11:56am On Apr 10, 2017
bobowaja:

login into your Gmail account and look for the icon I attached below. Click on it and select setting. A new page will load, go down towards the end of the page and turn on your vocation autoresponder, type the subject/topic of your message. Type the body and save changes. Now use another email to send a message to it in order to test. You should be able to receive reply immediately.

This auto responder make sense o. the setup can even be done on mobile phones. Thanks @OP for this insights.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by oneda(m): 12:02pm On Apr 10, 2017
Thanks Op for helping us out.
I got all ready. Waiting for the next step.

God bless you
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by venus080(m): 12:04pm On Apr 10, 2017
I just opened a payoneer account and I want to setup the virtual account details but I cannot find the receive button.Is it because it is being approved? I just opened it today.It says I'm in step 2 and says "Your application is currently being reviewed. You will receive an update within the next several business days"
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by kfrosh: 12:07pm On Apr 10, 2017
I am a bit confused with your explanation up there. I sent you a PM just for you to help me scale through this VPN wahala. I also used my mum's android phone and still gave me same challenge.
Bitsy:

I had a similar experience, only that it was with USA VPN. When I changed from the default (USA) to UK, my IP address on whatismybrowser.com remained Nigeria.

So What I did was change from UK to US, checked whatismybrowser.com, saw that it had changed to US, from US to Netherlands and back to UK, all the while checking whatismybrowser.com and it worked.

You might need to install USA VPN.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Bitsy: 12:11pm On Apr 10, 2017
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Makanjuola123: 12:17pm On Apr 10, 2017
strawb:
To God be the glory. I successfully open a click bank account at the second attempt. Big thanks to the BOSS himself (BOBOWAJA). I followed him like mtn (Everywhere you go). This was the strategy i used.

First attempt
Note, I used glo network
4. when prompted to enter address, followed the OP and i loaded postal-code.co.uk, chose london

Second attempt.
2. Used google chrome,
4. launched postal-code.co.uk (my location was wandsworth, so instead of choosing london, i chose wandsworth) i obtained the address and postal cod and answered all questions.

Thank you all

Please assist to open clickbank account, email me, alabataliu@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Bitsy: 12:17pm On Apr 10, 2017
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by chordrylateral(m): 12:42pm On Apr 10, 2017
strawb:

First attempt
Note, I used glo network

Second attempt.
2. Used google chrome,

Thank you all
pls help a friend open click bank account.am tired of account review wahala ,tried all VPN by op open numerous email acct and my free trial for UK VPN has expired am left with USA VPN
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by davidflipcy5856(m): 12:44pm On Apr 10, 2017
Bitsy:

USA vpn is on play store. Pls refer to page 18 of this thread for clarity
maybe he is switching on his location. if you are please switch it off before using VPN
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by solomonjesus: 12:53pm On Apr 10, 2017
Bobowajo is a true leader he practice what he teach other are ebook Seller that copy copy to make money from the desperate people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Shakitibob0: 1:06pm On Apr 10, 2017
davidflipcy5856:
maybe he is switching on his location. if you are please switch it off before using VPN
David....Have you opened a Facebook account? What's your country of residence? USA or UK?

Cc obajoey
Lizzycreations
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 10, 2017
Shakitibob0:
David....Have you opened a Facebook account? What's your country of residence? USA or UK?

Cc obajoey
Lizzycreations
USA and UK
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by obajoey(m): 1:31pm On Apr 10, 2017
Shakitibob0:

Cc obajoey
Lizzycreations

USA.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Mcslize: 2:12pm On Apr 10, 2017
Bobowaja I can't thank you enough for this thread. Your selfless interest for followers of this highly valuable thread you created is something no one can repay you for if we are asked to pay for it. I read with excitement ravaging my face and filled with so much enthusiasm with your in dispensable God's given mindset for humanity. This is what some people will. package and sell to people at exorbitant price that you giving out to us free of charge selflessly. You are such a rare Gem. If we can have more people like you in Nigeria ,I bet the rate of unemployment will reduce. Cuz everyone will have something doing to get little income that will go a long way paying the bill.

May God exalt you Bobowaja in all you do and bless you in 100 folds for dishing out this valuable information to us. You are a blessing to this generation. A leader with good heart. Keep it up.

A question I will like to ask is ; how do we get the email list of the clients? Is it that after setting our gmail on auto responder ,the list we generate itself?
Secondly, can you show us a brief format of what we should write as the message for the auto responder? Just a brief write up to demonstrate it.
Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by KinzyeWriter(m): 2:40pm On Apr 10, 2017
bobowaja:
HOW TO SET SAME THING ON PHONE

Make sure you add that email you intends to use in your phone emails (you can add it to the one you are using before - your Android calls it manage emails)

Go to setting and put on your autoresponder. Type in whatever you want your first timers to see. I my own case I just like to welcome them and make them feel loved.

For you to download or upload emails into your account, open your chrome and type contacts dot Google dot com. Press enter it will display your contacts. You can now decide to upload or download contacts depending o your preferences.

I will talk about this later in this class, Gmail is powerful just know how to use it! Seriously waiting for the explanation on this.

UPDATE LATER in the day
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by KinzyeWriter(m): 2:48pm On Apr 10, 2017
Mcslize:
Bobowaja I can't thank you enough for this thread. Your selfless interest for followers of this highly valuable thread you created is something no one can repay you for if we are asked to pay for it. I read with excitement ravaging my face and filled with so much enthusiasm with your in dispensable God's given mindset for humanity. This is what some people will. package and sell to people at exorbitant price that you giving out to us free of charge selflessly. You are such a rare Gem. If we can have more people like you in Nigeria ,I bet the rate of unemployment will reduce. Cuz everyone will have something doing to get little income that will go a long way paying the bill.

May God exalt you Bobowaja in all you do and bless you in 100 folds for dishing out this valuable information to us. You are a blessing to this generation. A leader with good heart. Keep it up.

A question I will like to ask is ; how do we get the email list of the clients? Is it that after setting our gmail on auto responder ,the list we generate itself?
Secondly, can you show us a brief format of what we should write as the message for the auto responder? Just a brief write up to demonstrate it.
Thanks
Good shoot at who and what the op is... Someone we need to lessen unemployment if not eradicate all...

About your question, that is why Foreign Facebook account is required for it would be our tool to generate mails... Maybe from a particular niche page I think... Not so sure though.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by strawb(f): 2:53pm On Apr 10, 2017
chordrylateral:
pls help a friend open click bank account.am tired of account review wahala ,tried all VPN by op open numerous email acct and my free trial for UK VPN has expired am left with USA VPN

Pm Me and lemme try it out before evening
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by strawb(f): 2:54pm On Apr 10, 2017
Makanjuola123:

Please assist to open clickbank account, email me, alabataliu@gmail.com
Pm me and let us see if its possible
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 10, 2017
Mcslize:

Thanks
God will increase you in knowledge, was about asking same question. Just a template of what to put while setting up the autoresponder, bobowaja, please vie for a political post, we will campaign and vote, though we have not started but already seeing results. God is our strength on this thread. I always thought affiliate marketing is not what i can do as regards what i normally read online by some so called guru. Especially on this nairaland, but you see now, God pass them. Bobowaja, fire on. We are following!

2 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by KinzyeWriter(m): 3:06pm On Apr 10, 2017
chordrylateral:
Some should pls help me open click bank acct.I'm tired of this click bank stories
show me some screen shots of the problems your having with the vpn... Just to see that you've really tried...
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by KinzyeWriter(m): 3:11pm On Apr 10, 2017
lizzycreations:
God will increase you in knowledge, was about asking same question. Just a template of what to put while setting up the autoresponder, bobowaja, please vie for a political post, we will campaign and vote, though we have not started but already seeing results. God is our strength on this thread. I always thought affiliate marketing is not what i can do as regards what i normally read online by some so called guru. Especially on this nairaland, but you see now, God pass them. Bobowaja, fire on. We are following!
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Mcslize: 3:56pm On Apr 10, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
Good shoot at who and what the op is... Someone we need to lessen unemployment if not eradicate all...

About your question, that is why Foreign Facebook account is required for it would be our tool to generate mails... Maybe from a particular niche page I think... Not so sure though.

Let's patiently wait for our oga at the top , oga Bobowaja . See as Belly just dey sweet me like person wey see new wife lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (130) (Reply)

ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL / NYIF Loan Discussion Thread / Lists Of Top 10 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.