Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,905 members, 7,814,062 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) - Business (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) (215960 Views)

100% Free Affiliate Marketing Question And Answer Session With Video Proof / Free Affiliate And Cpa Marketing Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Rawshal(m): 11:22pm On Apr 09, 2017
Following sir
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 09, 2017
I just stumbled on this thread.. Please can you tell me.. What address will I use, how can I get a UK address to register with since am registering with their VPN or will I still use my Nigeria number and address
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by greenalwaz: 11:51pm On Apr 09, 2017
bobowaja:
and one more thing......

If you can take notice of it, two out of my emails that was leaked earlier, you will see that they were strategically written.

1. Askmequestns: Using that username on clickbank and using it as an email shows that you can ask me almost any questions on that niche I deals with. It shows that I know what am doing and that I will always provide you with an answer. With that I will grow my customers confidence.

2. Clickbnkgod: It means I have authority over anything clickbank and I can proffer solution to any problem encountered during the use of clickbank

LESSON: The email address you are using or planned to use goes a long way to affect your audience. It may either draw them near you or shift them further away from you.

UPDATE comes up tomorrow guys

The floor is opened to ask questions
Oga ur post are always an eye opener. Permit me to ask did learn all ds stuff thru e-books bought or researching or by years of trial and error cos am seriously inspired.. Gud job!!
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by FESTAC101: 12:12am On Apr 10, 2017
Please Sirs, can somebody help me open a clickbank account.
I have tried every option listed here, from using UK Vpn, USA VPN even Easysurf VPn to no avail.
I have equally opened more than 6 new email accounts and changed all details, but still I keep recèiving the account under review message.

Please help as this tutorial deserves step by step follow up.

Please tell me how to send my details to you or kindly send anything to my email:Zontee11@gmail.com so that I can forward my detail to you.

God bless you as you offer to assist.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by adeymolahm(m): 12:36am On Apr 10, 2017
Please I want to ask if I should open a Facebook details with UK details since I opened a cb with UK details?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by venus080(m): 2:27am On Apr 10, 2017
OP, I want to be clear on the kind of email to use on clickbank.Mind you, I'm at the sign up stage and I don't know what to promote yet. At that stage, can I just use my regular email? If yes and after sign up and I decide to promote a product health, will I still use the same email or create one to suit my niche? Also you talked about creating a Facebook account to obviously use in driving traffic and that we should a female UK profile within the ages of 18 and 30, now is it the same email we used in creating our clickbank account or perhaps the niche email or even an entirely new email to suit the female UK profile? I would appreciate a response to all these.Also I don't mind if anyone who has created a payoneer account share how to go about it and also verify it.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by venus080(m): 2:33am On Apr 10, 2017
For creating payoneer do I need to use VPN as well or just use the normal Nigerian IP ?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by KinzyeWriter(m): 2:53am On Apr 10, 2017
bobowaja:
5. Go to the email you registered with and look for the confirmation code
Op... Please a screenshot of launched link of my marketing product... Where does my name appear?

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 3:17am On Apr 10, 2017
Makanjuola123:
I need clickbank account registration assistance, the network is poor at my side, I didn't know the signature to send update, I need help please

Someone should please help this bro out. I will be so busy today.

But then bro, I updated another vpn yesterday 'USA VPN' try to download that and try again.

Success bro
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 3:18am On Apr 10, 2017
obajoey:

Bro, your blessings shall not be once upon a time.

God bless.

Amen bro and you too. Actually you are one of those guys who encouraged me to go this far.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 3:19am On Apr 10, 2017
solomonjesus:
Thanks for the great job with your method one can start earning immediately you are a genus and professional of affiliate marketing

You are getting the point already sir, but don't rush.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 3:19am On Apr 10, 2017
Rawshal:
Following sir

Alright sir
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 3:21am On Apr 10, 2017
Tosinex:
I just stumbled on this thread.. Please can you tell me.. What address will I use, how can I get a UK address to register with since am registering with their VPN or will I still use my Nigeria number and address

Sir, please try to go back and read, that will spare you from making mistakes.

Start from page 0 to page 5 you will surely find your answers there.

More grace.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 3:42am On Apr 10, 2017
greenalwaz:
Oga ur post are always an eye opener. Permit me to ask did learn all ds stuff thru e-books bought or researching or by years of trial and error cos am seriously inspired.. Gud job!!

Hmmmm, what a powerful set of questions. Well since you have decided to know personal details about me I will give out few of them.

1. To a very large extent, I love to research, self learn, think about problems and possible way out. With that I always overcome obstacles except few ones that are very stubborn (not that they are really stubborn just that my level of stubbornness haven't meet them yet). I always keep tabs on my problems and solve them one after the other........ Bottom point is "I am stubborn and I think a lot".

2. About ebooks...... Lemme say I have many of them, both paid and free. Some junks, some jewels ...... But you see those ones that are junks are not entirely useless you just have to do more research about what the books were trying to say but were saying in the wrong way, through that you will get your true answers.

3. About trial and errors: Whenever I see a potential problem, first thing I like to do is check if someone has talked or researched about it before. If someone has done some work on it before that means I won't sweat a lot to get my answers because such work can serve as a guide. But if that problem has not been documented before I will put my trial and error skills into play.... Until I succeed, I won't give up.

Bottom point - "I am stubborn and I have few resources to throw around for research"

Have a nice time bro.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 3:44am On Apr 10, 2017
FESTAC101:
Please Sirs, can somebody help me open a clickbank account.
I have tried every option listed here, from using UK Vpn, USA VPN even Easysurf VPn to no avail.
I have equally opened more than 6 new email accounts and changed all details, but still I keep recèiving the account under review message.

Please help as this tutorial deserves step by step follow up.

Please tell me how to send my details to you or kindly send anything to my email:Zontee11@gmail.com so that I can forward my detail to you.

God bless you as you offer to assist.

Someone should please help this bro out
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 3:48am On Apr 10, 2017
adeymolahm:
Please I want to ask if I should open a Facebook details with UK details since I opened a cb with UK details?

Either of the two. You see we are going to target several countries - US and UK are the major two we are targeting because the have large markets especially the US.

So if you want to open a Facebook profile as a US go ahead but always make sure you on your USA VPN before loggin on to such account to prevent ban. And also be conscious whenever you are on Facebook with US Ip please don't login on clickbank to avoid stories that touch.

Hope I answered your questions?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 3:52am On Apr 10, 2017
venus080:
OP, I want to be clear on the kind of email to use on clickbank.Mind you, I'm at the sign up stage and I don't know what to promote yet. At that stage, can I just use my regular email? If yes and after sign up and I decide to promote a product health, will I still use the same email or create one to suit my niche? Also you talked about creating a Facebook account to obviously use in driving traffic and that we should a female UK profile within the ages of 18 and 30, now is it the same email we used in creating our clickbank account or perhaps the niche email or even an entirely new email to suit the female UK profile? I would appreciate a response to all these.Also I don't mind if anyone who has created a payoneer account share how to go about it and also verify it.

You can use any kind of email to open your clickbank, it is only the emails that you planned to use in promoting you products that you have to design according to the niche to want to promote.

About payoneer, please go back and read about it, I think in page five.

Hope I answered your questions?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 3:53am On Apr 10, 2017
venus080:
For creating payoneer do I need to use VPN as well or just use the normal Nigerian IP ?

For payoneer please use your normal Nigerian ip and try to supply them with whatever information they asked you correctly.

Grace.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 4:03am On Apr 10, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
Op... Please a screenshot of launched link of my marketing product... Where does my name appear?

Your nickname will appear at the final stage of your purchase. This is how to do it, copy the link you generated (after you have shorten it using bitly or other shorting methods) paste it on the address bar of your browser and press enter. The trick is, do as if you want to purchase the product and follow the procedures to the final stage where you are required to make payment. Then at the bottom of that page you must see your nickname else the link you generated is bad.

Need I say . Why do you choose to promote lightening cream? Do you remember we are targeting the Whites? And do you think the Whites needs your lightening cream? Bros, that products are made for African countries and not just anyhow African countries - African countries that are competing with the Whites.

Bottom point is you just don't promote a product just because it appeals to you, you may hardly make sales with it - you have to consider the markets

Grace.....

5 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 4:07am On Apr 10, 2017
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 4:07am On Apr 10, 2017
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 4:08am On Apr 10, 2017
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 4:08am On Apr 10, 2017
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 4:09am On Apr 10, 2017
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 4:09am On Apr 10, 2017
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 4:11am On Apr 10, 2017
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 4:19am On Apr 10, 2017
HOW TO SET SAME THING ON PHONE

Make sure you add that email you intends to use in your phone emails (you can add it to the one you are using before - your Android calls it manage emails)

Go to setting and put on your autoresponder. Type in whatever you want your first timers to see. I my own case I just like to welcome them and make them feel loved.

For you to download or upload emails into your account, open your chrome and type contacts dot Google dot com. Press enter it will display your contacts. You can now decide to upload or download contacts depending o your preferences.

I will talk about this later in this class, Gmail is powerful just know how to use it!

UPDATE LATER in the day

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 4:26am On Apr 10, 2017
bobowaja:
Sir Byron, good job you are doing on your thread. Nigeria needs more people like you.

More grace bro.

Thanks My dear brother.

I honestly thought that you are one of those super powers in nairaland with negative energies that felt threatened with my thread and decided to Nuke me out by placing repeated series of ban on me for more than 3 weeks.

I just found out that you absolutely had nothing to do with it and I immediately went to my thread an expunged the part where I thought you were one of those greedy MF's back in Nigeria that felt I have done the unthinkable and the only way to stop me was to send me on a compulsory unsolicited vacation here on nairaland by placing a ban on my account.

You are doing a great a Job.

Cheers Bro.

3 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by greenalwaz: 4:46am On Apr 10, 2017
bobowaja:

Hmmmm, what a powerful set of questions. Well since you have decided to know personal details about me I will give out few of them.

1. To a very large extent, I love to research, self learn, think about problems and possible way out. With that I always overcome obstacles except few ones that are very stubborn (not that they are really stubborn just that my level of stubbornness haven't meet them yet). I always keep tabs on my problems and solve them one after the other........ Bottom point is "I am stubborn and I think a lot".

2. About ebooks...... Lemme say I have many of them, both paid and free. Some junks, some jewels ...... But you see those ones that are junks are not entirely useless you just have to do more research about what the books were trying to say but were saying in the wrong way, through that you will get your true answers.

3. About trial and errors: Whenever I see a potential problem, first thing I like to do is check if someone has talked or researched about it before. If someone has done some work on it before that means I won't sweat a lot to get my answers because such work can serve as a guide. But if that problem has not been documented before I will put my trial and error skills into play.... Until I succeed, I won't give up.

Bottom point - "I am stubborn and I have few resources to throw around for research"

Have a nice time bro.
Nice one u're not only blessed but also a blessing . Just like byrro has said it is incredible to still c a Nigeria guy giving it out like this without expecting anything in return. Guys with a standing ovation let doff our for our Ogas@d top... The Ultimate naija kings of affiliate...... Bobowaja, byrro and Aunt buki

2 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by greenalwaz: 4:55am On Apr 10, 2017
But wait o!! U d gas don't sleep cos I can see both of you are still active... I went to sleep ,woke up again and u are still responding to questions. Then boss bobowaja shud have added it as part of ur secrets that u always study hard by denying urself of some comfort. ...... NOTE: Esp. to newcomers on ds thread try to go through the whole thread starting from the beginning to enhance better understanding of wat they are saying cos most of issues that might arise during d cos of registration has been dealt with. Wish u all green.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Mswift: 5:08am On Apr 10, 2017
bobowaja:
HOW TO SET SAME THING ON PHONE

Make sure you add that email you intends to use in your phone emails (you can add it to the one you are using before - your Android calls it manage emails)

Go to setting and put on your autoresponder. Type in whatever you want your first timers to see. I my own case I just like to welcome them and make them feel loved.

For you to download or upload emails into your account, open your chrome and type contacts dot Google dot com. Press enter it will display your contacts. You can now decide to upload or download contacts depending o your preferences.

I will talk about this later in this class, Gmail is powerful just know how to use it!

UPDATE LATER in the day
Boss u too much. For every step/method you drop ehn, ma head just dey big more and more. Back to the matter on Gmail autoresponder, does gmail have a sign up form where 1 can collect their email address and send them messages on complete autopilot like GetResponse and aweber or 1 would have to export their email list and send them messages everyday? Also I think Gmail can only send messages to maximum 500 emails per day. Please clerify boss.
Thanks.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 5:29am On Apr 10, 2017
byrron:

Thanks My dear brother.

I honestly thought that you are one of those super powers in nairaland with negative energies that felt threatened with my thread and decided to Nuke me out by placing repeated series of ban on me for more than 3 weeks.

I just found out that you absolutely had nothing to do with it and I immediately went to my thread an expunged the part where I thought you were one of those greedy MF's back in Nigeria that felt I have done the unthinkable and the only way to stop me was to send me on a compulsory unsolicited vacation here on nairaland by placing a ban on my account.

You are doing a great a Job and I am so proud that there are still exceptional Nigerians like you that still have the milk of humanity still flowing in them.

Cheers Bro.

I understand bro...... I even saw the tone of harshness in your first post before this one, I decided to ignore that you will know the truth one day. Thank God you know the truth sooner than I expected that I meant no harm for you. Welcome back from ban!

If you look closely you will see that I used several of my friends' Monika to update this far because I also have my own fair share of the ban hammer.

One love bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (130) (Reply)

ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL / NYIF Loan Discussion Thread / Lists Of Top 10 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.