Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,678 members, 7,820,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) - Business (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) (216356 Views)

100% Free Affiliate Marketing Question And Answer Session With Video Proof / Free Affiliate And Cpa Marketing Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by KinzyeWriter(m): 7:34pm On Apr 11, 2017
Linzo:

Download it in your gmail account, click contact and export that's all
I'm talking about the file..
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 7:34pm On Apr 11, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
Bobowaja sir... Google.csv... Can you please provide me with the link to the download page.

Download it from your gmail

Go to contact dot Google dot com

Click on more

Click on export

That is all, you will have it downloaded

I have sent it to your mail too, Pls chec

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 7:40pm On Apr 11, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
I'm talking about the file..

Check your mail bro

MODIFIED....
The message is still in outbox..... Network is really mess.ing me up here. You will receive it as soon and the network allows it.

Kindly bear with me bro.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 7:44pm On Apr 11, 2017
Linzo:

Sorry sir I'm not using fake email list to the best of my knowledge, I have one of the best email generator in the world ie ACUTE EMAIL ID i believe you will know much about the engine/software as an experience internet marketer. Boss i believe there is something that I'm doing wrong, my opinion. Help

Then, there must be something you are definitely doing wrong.

Lemme ask you few questions.

When you uploaded the emails does it brings out any names and their pictures out for you? Or were you just asked to send an invitation?

Answer those questions and I will know what to advice next.

Grace
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by KinzyeWriter(m): 7:46pm On Apr 11, 2017
bobowaja:

Download it from your gmail

Go to contact dot Google dot com

Click on more

Click on export

That is all, you will have it downloaded

I have sent it to your mail too, Pls chec
seen, thanks
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by KinzyeWriter(m): 7:46pm On Apr 11, 2017
bobowaja:

Check your mail bro

MODIFIED....
The message is still in outbox..... Network is really mess.ing me up here. You will receive it as soon and the network allows it.

Kindly bear with me bro.
No problem sir...
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 7:47pm On Apr 11, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
seen, thanks

Ok.... Thanks for understanding.

To those who sent me their details for reg. Make una pray make network free me o.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Linzo(m): 7:52pm On Apr 11, 2017
bobowaja:

Then, there must be something you are definitely doing wrong.

Lemme ask you few questions.

When you uploaded the emails does it brings out any names and their pictures out for you? Or were you just asked to send an invitation?

Answer those questions and I will know what to advice next.

Grace
Yeah 148 pictures and names show up and 30 names without pictures show up and invitation to all contacts uploaded . Thanks for your kindness
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by solomonjesus: 8:04pm On Apr 11, 2017
When all process are done correctly it does not take upto 3 weeks before u start seeing result
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Chukwumahike: 8:06pm On Apr 11, 2017
For my Facebook profile picture, won't dey b suspicious wen dey find only one pix of the female in my photo album that is the one I used for D dp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 11, 2017
bobowaja:

If I should slash for you, I will slash for everyone else..... That is equity.
I may likely think about it and review price tomorrow morning.
oya boss
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by solomonjesus: 8:19pm On Apr 11, 2017
Chukwumahike:
For my Facebook profile picture, won't dey b suspicious wen dey find only one pix of the female in my photo album that is the one I used for D dp
what i did was that i look for pix of same girl like five on different location and different story line within one hour i started having toaster and 30 friends request
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by victor247: 8:20pm On Apr 11, 2017
bobowaja:

If I should slash for you, I will slash for everyone else..... That is equity.

I may likely think about it and review price tomorrow morning.

Kindly slash it for us. We still dey hustle abeg!
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by chordrylateral(m): 8:33pm On Apr 11, 2017
bobowaja:

Send me (to my email) a new name, phone number, email address and nickname. Pls make sure you have not used any of them before. Lemme see if I will be chanced to do it
boss I've pay for my list.pls I've sent you the details thanks
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 8:35pm On Apr 11, 2017
Linzo:

Yeah 148 pictures and names show up and 30 names without pictures show up and invitation to all contacts uploaded . Thanks for your kindness

At time Facebook will add send all, at times they will expect you to tick the names of the people you want to send to. And if the later is the case and u missed the step to click their names and only send invitation. Invitations will only be sent to those who are not on Facebook yet and it will ignore those who u ought to tick their names.

If the above is not the case, then you are using an UGLY pic because even an average looking girl will get an admirers.

Get back to me.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 8:36pm On Apr 11, 2017
solomonjesus:
When all process are done correctly it does not take upto 3 weeks before u start seeing result

Exactly.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 8:38pm On Apr 11, 2017
Chukwumahike:

Please any girl that you have decided to use make sure you have at least 5-10 pictures of hers.

And please those sending you requesting if you keep accepting all of them Facebook will suspect you.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 8:38pm On Apr 11, 2017
lizzycreations:
oya boss

I will announce the slashed price tomorrow.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 8:39pm On Apr 11, 2017
solomonjesus:
what i did was that i look for pix of same girl like five on different location and different story line within one hour i started having toaster and 30 friends request

If you keep adding then like that you are looking for ban
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 8:40pm On Apr 11, 2017
solomonjesus:

And please n please don't make mistakes of adding or accepting non English speakers....... Especially the Indians and Arabs

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 8:41pm On Apr 11, 2017
victor247:

Kindly slash it for us. We still dey hustle abeg!

I will definitely do that, I will tomorrow
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Jamexjulius(m): 8:43pm On Apr 11, 2017
bobowaja:

kindly help us please. God bless you
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 8:43pm On Apr 11, 2017
chordrylateral:
boss I've pay for my list.pls I've sent you the details thanks

Acknowledged

Sending..... The network here is too bad tonight. Kindly bear with me.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 11, 2017
bobowaja:

Thanks boss.... you too much
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by obajoey(m): 8:56pm On Apr 11, 2017
kamnene:
Obajoey,sorry, I have seen the bank name as community federal savings bank
Am still trying out other ones
Today ba today

i got that 'your account under review oo'
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by kamnene(f): 9:14pm On Apr 11, 2017
What does that means? What do I do? My UK VPN with free trial expires tomorrow.
Pls,help me out.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Jamexjulius(m): 9:19pm On Apr 11, 2017
please does it matter if my ip region and city changes, as long as its still in the same USA. am using Tweakware on my Android and ANONYMOX on my PC. and the IP are different but still the same country.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by ollybode(m): 9:24pm On Apr 11, 2017
Why am I this late? Hello everyone, op I salute you sir for a great job well done. May Almight God bless u as u decide to liberate pple.

I just came across this thread today, I must say that I am impressed with ur teaching methodology. I couldn't imagine reading the post from beginning to the end. Thank, more stew to ur rice..... grin

But, I have a little problem sir, have gone all the tricks for opening clickbank and some other suggestions by some contributors in the house. I still find it difficult to open clibank account.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 11, 2017
bobowaja:

At time Facebook will add send all, at times they will expect you to tick the names of the people you want to send to. And if the later is the case and u missed the step to click their names and only send invitation. Invitations will only be sent to those who are not on Facebook yet and it will ignore those who u ought to tick their names.

If the above is not the case, then you are using an UGLY pic because even an average looking girl will get an admirers.

Get back to me.
oh my God grin the bolded crack me up.. Ugly babe lolz.. Boss can you please upload a copy of this Google.csv for us, I can't find export in my Google contact o, am using phone and app..

UPDATED!!
I just discovered about 300 friend request on my page, and I've not even uploaded the cvs file to send out request.. Lolz, I guess they can't resist the pix lolz gringrin
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by KinzyeWriter(m): 9:29pm On Apr 11, 2017
Op... The export profile process doing me strong thing
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 9:31pm On Apr 11, 2017
kamnene:
What does that means? What do I do? My UK VPN with free trial expires tomorrow.
Pls,help me out.

Download USA VPN..... That one is free for life, though u will be disturbed with ads
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 9:32pm On Apr 11, 2017
Jamexjulius:
please does it matter if my ip region and city changes, as long as its still in the same USA. am using Tweakware on my Android and ANONYMOX on my PC. and the IP are different but still the same country.

Doesn't matter bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (130) (Reply)

ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL / NYIF Loan Discussion Thread / Lists Of Top 10 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.