Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) - Business (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) (216195 Views)

100% Free Affiliate Marketing Question And Answer Session With Video Proof / Free Affiliate And Cpa Marketing Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by KinzyeWriter(m): 12:32am On Apr 12, 2017
bobowaja:
no 7 pic does not display
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by pweetychyka(f): 1:04am On Apr 12, 2017
@OP, berrybears and others, God bless u all for putting up this thread! This is one of the best thread I av eva come across on NL! I hope I can get this very clear and start earning!

NB: I jez created my payoneer account today!
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by KinzyeWriter(m): 2:44am On Apr 12, 2017
pweetychyka:
@OP, berrybears and others, God bless u all for putting up this thread! This is one of the best thread I av eva come across on NL! I hope I can get this very clear and start earning!

NB: I jez created my payoneer account today!

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Mcslize: 3:24am On Apr 12, 2017
bobowaja:

Not a notepad..... Just like excel. It is called csv because the doc is format to carry out certain tasks.

All right , so after downloading it, we will install it on our system?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by victor247: 4:29am On Apr 12, 2017
Linzo:
Oga boss, please i will like to teach us more on the gmass for email marketing since I have a good email generator that is wasting on my laptop

Bro. I went through your profile and found that you've been in this game for quite some time yourself and have made some few bucks in clickbank in the past. Can you please share the email generator? I'd like to PM you for further discussion.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by KinzyeWriter(m): 4:31am On Apr 12, 2017
Bobowaja sir.. Immediately I clicked Yes on this, the file format changed from csv to excel format

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 5:32am On Apr 12, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
Bobowaja sir.. Immediately I clicked Yes on this, the file format changed from csv to excel format

I don't know why you keep having errors. You can always delete the file and download again...... Remember don't copy more than 1000 emails at a time.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 5:34am On Apr 12, 2017
victor247:

Bro. I went through your profile and found that you've been in this game for quite some time yourself and have made some few bucks in clickbank in the past. Can you please share the email generator? I'd like to PM you for further discussion.

Part of what am still shouting, you want him to share his list with you so that you can become his perfect competitor? And when you starts having problems you will shout my name to help out. Na wa for you o bro
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 5:36am On Apr 12, 2017
Mcslize:

All right , so after downloading it, we will install it on our system?

You don't need to install anything, as long as you have an excel application on your PC you will be able to open it.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 5:44am On Apr 12, 2017
KinzyeWriter:

After downloading another one and filling it with email. Login into you Facebook account and search for friends. Click on Gmail icon and if you can find it click on others it will ask you for your email and password. The page below will be displayed, just click on browser to pick up the file from your PC and click on upload. After uploading, make sure you deleted the emails you copied earlier into that csv file and put another one (should not be more than 1000 at a time) and re upload again.

Good morning.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 5:46am On Apr 12, 2017
GOOD MORNING GUYS

After much considerations, and due to the fact that I started this thread to help my fellows. I have decided to slash the price by 500h.

Good morning here.

2 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 5:48am On Apr 12, 2017
Let's keep asking questions I will attend to them as soon as I get back online. I am out for now.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by victor247: 5:58am On Apr 12, 2017
bobowaja:

Part of what am still shouting, you want him to share his list with you so that you can become his perfect competitor? And when you starts having problems you will shout my name to help out. Na wa for you o bro

I didn't ask for his list. I only asked him to share the software as it could come in handy in the future. I don't intend using it for now.

How far with the price slash?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by victor247: 5:59am On Apr 12, 2017
bobowaja:
GOOD MORNING GUYS

After much considerations, and due to the fact that I started this thread to help my fellows. I have decided to slash the price by 500h.

Good morning here.

Oh, nice.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by jonextee(m): 6:01am On Apr 12, 2017
Hi Bobowaja, I must say u r an unbelievable Nigerian cos Nigerians don't do wot u v done in dz thread. I v bin a ghost reader 4 a while now but I guess I v to ressurect cos I v gotten to a point I don't understand.
The marketable Email we r to create, pls at wot point will it b asked 4 cos I seem not to get dat side.
Sorry 4 my stupid question n also 4 drawing u pple bk....Thanks a lot.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by KinzyeWriter(m): 7:26am On Apr 12, 2017
bobowaja:

After downloading another one and filling it with email. Login into you Facebook account and search for friends. Click on Gmail icon and if you can find it click on others it will ask you for your email and password. The page below will be displayed, just click on browser to pick up the file from your PC and click on upload. After uploading, make sure you deleted the emails you copied earlier into that csv file and put another one (should not be more than 1000 at a time) and re upload again.

Good morning.
morning sir..... after i clicked on gmail and then insert my gmail and password then clicked on find friends it replied

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 7:49am On Apr 12, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
morning sir..... after i clicked on gmail and then insert my gmail and password then clicked on find friends it replied

You this bro, I don't know why Facebook is doing you strong thing o. Maybe you collected Mark's girlfriend while the guy was still hustling and he decided to get back to you on Facebook..... Lol.

Don't worry i will soon get on my PC maybe in the next 1 to 2 hours. I will snap and send you my own process this morning maybe that one will put you through.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by obajoey(m): 7:52am On Apr 12, 2017
KinzyeWriter:

you are not suppose to enter ur email and password bro.
putting your email and password mean u want to load the contacts directly from your gmail account and of which i believe you have no contacts presently.

So once you click on find friends on facebook and u click on gmail
it will bring out the below image, just scroll down and you will see where it says 'choose file and upload
thats where u do it.

Remember don't click on that click here to access your gmail account

3 Shares

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 7:53am On Apr 12, 2017
jonextee:
Hi Bobowaja, I must say u r an unbelievable Nigerian cos Nigerians don't do wot u v done in dz thread. I v bin a ghost reader 4 a while now but I guess I v to ressurect cos I v gotten to a point I don't understand.
The marketable Email we r to create, pls at wot point will it b asked 4 cos I seem not to get dat side.
Sorry 4 my stupid question n also 4 drawing u pple bk....Thanks a lot.

See when you are able to trap emails from your audience which we planned to use Facebook for. You will trap them by offering advice and ask them to contact you in case they need more clarifications on solutions to their problems by giving out your own email contact. Next you will get close to them and offer them advice again. When you see that their have developed a form of trust in you. You will tell them to try out the specific product that you have pertaining to their problem. Belief me, they will buy it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by KinzyeWriter(m): 7:55am On Apr 12, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
meanwhile... i have also tried to import them on my gmail as well it replied... sorry google did not recognize the file format
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 7:56am On Apr 12, 2017
obajoey:

you are not suppose to enter ur email and password bro.
putting your email and password mean u want to load the contacts directly from your gmail account and of which i believe you have no contacts presently.

So once you click on find friends on facebook and u click on gmail
it will bring out the below image, just scroll down and you will see where it says 'chi=oose file and upload
thats where u do it.

Remember don't click on that click here to access your gmail account

Thanks bro, I don't know why Facebook is treating our bro like that. eWrite kindly follow the procedures, there is nothing hard in it. Or better still change your browser.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by KinzyeWriter(m): 7:57am On Apr 12, 2017
bobowaja:

You this bro, I don't know why Facebook is doing you strong thing o. Maybe you collected Mark's girlfriend while the guy was still hustling and he decided to get back to you on Facebook..... Lol.

Don't worry i will soon get on my PC maybe in the next 1 to 2 hours. I will snap and send you my own process this morning maybe that one will put you through.
Lol.... i tire oo, i wasnt able to sleep on with that problem, i just kept battling noni
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 7:58am On Apr 12, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
meanwhile... i have also tried to import them on my gmail as well it replied... sorry google did not recognize the file format

Because you change the file format mistakenly. The format should be in csv not just ordinary excel.

Please delete the file and re download the file from the attachment I sent earlier.

Grace
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 8:00am On Apr 12, 2017
NOTE:

If you planned ordering for emails, kindly do them this morning. I have a personal project too that I am currently working on. I will gist you guys soon on it.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by dbblessboy(m): 8:44am On Apr 12, 2017
bobowaja:
NOTE:

If you planned ordering for emails, kindly do them this morning. I have a personal project too that I am currently working on. I will gist you guys soon on it.
How do we order boss?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by jonextee(m): 9:02am On Apr 12, 2017
bobowaja:

See when you are able to trap emails from your audience which we planned to use Facebook for. You will trap them by offering advice and ask them to contact you in case they need more clarifications on solutions to their problems by giving out your own email contact. Next you will get close to them and offer them advice again. When you see that their have developed a form of trust in you. You will tell them to try out the specific product that you have pertaining to their problem. Belief me, they will buy it.

Thanks 4 d reply n sorry 4 bothering usir but u seem not b answering ma question.
What I meant was dat .....at wot point will d email b asked 4? z it wen registering 4 click bank? is it wen registering as an affiliate? z it wen choosing product to market?
So dat I can no how n wen to draft d email.
Thanks
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by yolkman20: 9:22am On Apr 12, 2017
Op, thanks so much for this wonderful thread....abeg, how do I pay?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by blessme105: 9:30am On Apr 12, 2017
To those asking for how to pay, I think the op say we should send a message to his signature email address. I have ordered for mine. This is how I sent mine below:

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by venus080(m): 9:52am On Apr 12, 2017
OP, I signed up for clickbank using all the rules on this thread and it was quite easy and successful.Next stop for me is to sign up for facebook.I'm making progress

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (130) (Reply)

ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL / NYIF Loan Discussion Thread / Lists Of Top 10 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.